FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Does Trump Really Want to Win ?

Does Trump Really Want to Win ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm Serious !

I'm beginning to wonder if he is trying to lose !

Tho I'm not sure why ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

He'll be the only candidate left when Hillary goes to prison

He seems to be trying to bugger it up tho !

He would be getting a job that pays around 500k........instead of earning at least 10 times that as he does at present .......maybe it started as an ego thing but he is in it now...surely he wont win he does nt have the smarts or overall abilities for it..

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"He'll be the only candidate left when Hillary goes to prison "

For what?

"He'll be the only candidate left when Hillary goes to prison

For what? "

some lesbian sex

Cambridge

For what?

some lesbian sex "

Do you think she had been binge watching Orange is the New Black and thought "that looks more fun than campaigning"?

For what?

some lesbian sex

Do you think she had been binge watching Orange is the New Black and thought "that looks more fun than campaigning"? "

Quite possibly.

But more likely her mishandling of information while secretary of state. Something which others have been imprisoned for

Cambridge

For what?

some lesbian sex

Do you think she had been binge watching Orange is the New Black and thought "that looks more fun than campaigning"?

Quite possibly.

But more likely her mishandling of information while secretary of state. Something which others have been imprisoned for"

Other secretaries of state? The FBI have already cleared her.

For what?

some lesbian sex

Quite possibly.

But more likely her mishandling of information while secretary of state. Something which others have been imprisoned for

Other secretaries of state? The FBI have already cleared her."

why do you do it? No, not other secretaries of state, but why should that make any difference? Other than maybe she should get a longer sentence

Cambridge

For what?

some lesbian sex

Quite possibly.

why do you do it? No, not other secretaries of state, but why should that make any difference? Other than maybe she should get a longer sentence"

Because people in power tend to get away with things that others wouldn't. I'm not saying it should be that way, but thats the way it seems to be.

For what?

some lesbian sex

Quite possibly.

why do you do it? No, not other secretaries of state, but why should that make any difference? Other than maybe she should get a longer sentence

Because people in power tend to get away with things that others wouldn't. I'm not saying it should be that way, but thats the way it seems to be. "

True.

And in the USA apparently it is difficult to convict someone for a crime like this who is cerebrally incompetent

"He would be getting a job that pays around 500k........instead of earning at least 10 times that as he does at present .......maybe it started as an ego thing but he is in it now...surely he wont win he does nt have the smarts or overall abilities for it.."

look at past presidents, you saying they had the overall abilities!!!!!

I think I would like to see him win, sure as hell would be some changes and some straight talking

Cambridge

"He would be getting a job that pays around 500k........instead of earning at least 10 times that as he does at present .......maybe it started as an ego thing but he is in it now...surely he wont win he does nt have the smarts or overall abilities for it..

I think I would like to see him win, sure as hell would be some changes and some straight talking"

Even senior leaders in his own party have questioned his mental stability. He is not the kind of man you want as commander in chief

"He would be getting a job that pays around 500k........instead of earning at least 10 times that as he does at present .......maybe it started as an ego thing but he is in it now...surely he wont win he does nt have the smarts or overall abilities for it..

I think I would like to see him win, sure as hell would be some changes and some straight talking

Even senior leaders in his own party have questioned his mental stability. He is not the kind of man you want as commander in chief "

The world would be safer under him than Clinton though

Cambridge

Even senior leaders in his own party have questioned his mental stability. He is not the kind of man you want as commander in chief

The world would be safer under him than Clinton though"

I think this will have to be another area that we agree to disagree.

The world would be safer under him than Clinton though

I think this will have to be another area that we agree to disagree. "

fair enough.

But do some research and listen to the 'experts'

I would just like to add, look at the neocons and Bush supporters lining up to support Clintom. Trump is harmless by comparison

"I would just like to add, look at the neocons and Bush supporters lining up to support Clintom. Trump is harmless by comparison"

Trump has Pepe

Cambridge

[Removed by poster at 25/09/16 23:23:30]

"I would just like to add, look at the neocons and Bush supporters lining up to support Clintom. Trump is harmless by comparison

Trump has Pepe "

Thought he played for Real Madrid

I really think he's looking for a way out . Every time it looks as tho he could win he says or does something ore ridiculous !

Don't be amassed if he actually pulls out !

"I really think he's looking for a way out . Every time it looks as tho he could win he says or does something ore ridiculous !

Don't be amassed if he actually pulls out ! "

Why not stay up and listen to the debate tonight

It'd certainly be amusing to see a president who wears a Guinea pig on his head whilst sporting an outrageous orange tan with a name that means fart.

Trump appeals to the rebel the outsider, those who hold a grudge and feel that there country is a victim of someone else,,He plays up to the poor white working class and tells them he will make it all better for them.....Shit now who had those tactics before....

"Trump appeals to the rebel the outsider, those who hold a grudge and feel that there country is a victim of someone else,,He plays up to the poor white working class and tells them he will make it all better for them.....Shit now who had those tactics before...."

Obama?

I think the witch will win the election, and will for a short while be a paper president before being "forced" to quit due to ill health.

Friends of mine in the US are saying that Joe Biden is primed and ready to step in when that happens, and had been for some time.

Ergo Obama's right hand man will be president. Conspiracy theory? Possibly, but if it happens, then a lot of people will be saying "told you so!"

"I think the witch will win the election, and will for a short while be a paper president before being "forced" to quit due to ill health.

Friends of mine in the US are saying that Joe Biden is primed and ready to step in when that happens, and had been for some time.

Ergo Obama's right hand man will be president. Conspiracy theory? Possibly, but if it happens, then a lot of people will be saying "told you so!""

But the VP is somebody called Tim?.

Biden wouldn't get the presidency if she did have Ill health he would

By *funtimes.Man  over a year ago

Preston

Lot of people are going to be real shocked when Trump wins, can not see how Hillary will be able to debate him with out calling supporters names.

watch this if you think he his stupid!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw

Will be this Trump on stage tonight, we just had marketing genius past year, playing the media and idiots on social media like the fools they are.

Only somebody with the memory of a gold fish could see Hillary as a better option, her only success is hiding Bills sexual assaults and rapes. everything else she been involved in as been disaster. (THEN THE CONSPIRACY THEORIES START)

Just a shame Obama taken debt from 8 trillion to 22 trillion or Trump could of just made USA great again. but don't see many people holding that huge fact against Obama the worst POTUS in spending history

"I think the witch will win the election, and will for a short while be a paper president before being "forced" to quit due to ill health.

Ergo Obama's right hand man will be president. Conspiracy theory? Possibly, but if it happens, then a lot of people will be saying "told you so!".

But the VP is somebody called Tim?.

Biden wouldn't get the presidency if she did have Ill health he would"

I think it was in the dnc leaks that they wanted Biden to replace her when she was ill

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

Ergo Obama's right hand man will be president. Conspiracy theory? Possibly, but if it happens, then a lot of people will be saying "told you so!""

No: if the president dies or becomes incapable; the Vice President at the time becomes president.

Perhaps she will croak before the election then? Something strange is going on there, she has been covering up serious neurological illness for some time now. A couple of wobbles caught on camera and they are talking about her not getting over her brain tumer op, having epilepsy, and even Parkinsonism.

Of course the real conspiracy theorists "have proof" that the real witch is dead, ding dong, and what we are seeing on TV is a couple of her doppelgängers.

London and France

"Perhaps she will croak before the election then? Something strange is going on there, she has been covering up serious neurological illness for some time now. A couple of wobbles caught on camera and they are talking about her not getting over her brain tumer op, having epilepsy, and even Parkinsonism.

Of course the real conspiracy theorists "have proof" that the real witch is dead, ding dong, and what we are seeing on TV is a couple of her doppelgängers."

She doesn't have " serious neurological illness".

All she had was a clot as a result of a fall .

It was cleared.

All the nonsense " proving"'that she has one of several neurological issues is just so much bunkum.

You can easily deliberately misinterpret photos and videos enough that the foolish will believe.

yes he wants to win, and so do we want him to win

If he is trying to win he has a funny way of going about it.........A feeble mind and a lot of bluster do not a president make.......

London and France

"If he is trying to win he has a funny way of going about it.........A feeble mind and a lot of bluster do not a president make....... "

Unfortunately there are enough feeble minded, and xenophobes, and racists; that there is a good chance he will win.

"If he is trying to win he has a funny way of going about it.........A feeble mind and a lot of bluster do not a president make.......

Unfortunately there are enough feeble minded, and xenophobes, and racists; that there is a good chance he will win."

only the feeble minded could support Clinton.

And yes, the minorities have a wonderful time of it under the Democrats don't they?

London and France

"If he is trying to win he has a funny way of going about it.........A feeble mind and a lot of bluster do not a president make.......

Unfortunately there are enough feeble minded, and xenophobes, and racists; that there is a good chance he will win.

And yes, the minorities have a wonderful time of it under the Democrats don't they? "

Everyone in the US is fucked; but yes, they are better off under democrats; they even have a vague semblance of some health care ( crap though it is ; and it has been sabotaged by the republicans : the minitities would be really and truly fucked under republicans.

And yes, the minorities have a wonderful time of it under the Democrats don't they?

Everyone in the US is fucked; but yes, they are better off under democrats; they even have a vague semblance of some health care ( crap though it is ; and it has been sabotaged by the republicans : the minitities would be really and truly fucked under republicans."

how do you know? As Trump said, what have you got to lose? The Democrats look at the black vote with contempt, take it for granted and do nothing for them. They don't think they need to, they are guaranteed votes in the bag. A bit like the way Labour treat the traditional Labour voters in the UK. It is the feeble minded who vote the same way time after time in the hope that things will get better for them when they never do. If nothing else the referendum in the UK has proved that people can change things and hopefully people have become less feeble minded

London and France

Everyone in the US is fucked; but yes, they are better off under democrats; they even have a vague semblance of some health care ( crap though it is ; and it has been sabotaged by the republicans : the minitities would be really and truly fucked under republicans.

how do you know? As Trump said, what have you got to lose? The Democrats look at the black vote with contempt, take it for granted and do nothing for them. They don't think they need to, they are guaranteed votes in the bag. A bit like the way Labour treat the traditional Labour voters in the UK. It is the feeble minded who vote the same way time after time in the hope that things will get better for them when they never do. If nothing else the referendum in the UK has proved that people can change things and hopefully people have become less feeble minded"

Well it's 4 years since I last lived in the US so it may have changed; but it was clear then who was better off and when and why.

I think the UK referendum did nothing but to prove exactly how feeble minded, ill educated, uninformed and easily led the UK population has become.

The level of ignorance of basic realities is frightening.

how do you know? As Trump said, what have you got to lose? The Democrats look at the black vote with contempt, take it for granted and do nothing for them. They don't think they need to, they are guaranteed votes in the bag. A bit like the way Labour treat the traditional Labour voters in the UK. It is the feeble minded who vote the same way time after time in the hope that things will get better for them when they never do. If nothing else the referendum in the UK has proved that people can change things and hopefully people have become less feeble minded

Well it's 4 years since I last lived in the US so it may have changed; but it was clear then who was better off and when and why.

I think the UK referendum did nothing but to prove exactly how feeble minded, ill educated, uninformed and easily led the UK population has become.

"

What, the ignorance of the reality of mass unemployment? Of impoverishment through protectionism? Of a declining share of world growth? Of the impending collapse of the Euro and economic disaster? Of policies that create a rise in far right sentiment? And on and on.

I am glad to be ignorant of those realites then, are you?

London and France

What, the ignorance of the reality of mass unemployment? Of impoverishment through protectionism? Of a declining share of world growth? Of the impending collapse of the Euro and economic disaster? Of policies that create a rise in far right sentiment? And on and on.

I am glad to be ignorant of those realites then, are you?"

Your comment makes no sense; you want to be ? Or are? Ignorant of this?

"

according to you, as a Brexiter I am ignorant of the reality of this. Or are those things not a reality in your world?

London and France

according to you, as a Brexiter I am ignorant of the reality of this. Or are those things not a reality in your world?"

Show me where I said that you, as a BREXITer were ignorant of these things:

What I said , if you care to actually read anything ( and more importantly, understand what you read; ) is that there is a shocking lack, across the UK , of understanding of world events, of politics, international and national economics, trade, even how the UK political system works.

As for the understanding of different nations and their ways of life and ways of thinking and behaviour.....

When I compare UK to many other countries that I have lived in, the level of ignorance is alarming.

There is only one other country of the many I have lived in, where the level of ignorance is so low; that is the USA.

according to you, as a Brexiter I am ignorant of the reality of this. Or are those things not a reality in your world?

Show me where I said that you, as a BREXITer were ignorant of these things:

What I said , if you care to actually read anything ( and more importantly, understand what you read; ) is that there is a shocking lack, across the UK , of understanding of world events, of politics, international and national economics, trade, even how the UK political system works.

As for the understanding of different nations and their ways of life and ways of thinking and behaviour.....

When I compare UK to many other countries that I have lived in, the level of ignorance is alarming.

There is only one other country of the many I have lived in, where the level of ignorance is so low; that is the USA."

the only reason I would even consider that to possibly be true is the fact that 16 million voted to remain in the EU

Strange how a country of the ignorant seems to have a lot more going for it than the rest of Europe at the moment

"

There is only one other country of the many I have lived in, where the level of ignorance is so low; that is the USA."

Where in the USA were you? I have travelled 40 states so far and I have found the majority of Americans to be of a good education, good religious background and extremely polite

With the amount of time you travel, and the huge amount of countries you have lived in, have you stayed long enough to make a true judgement

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"

There is only one other country of the many I have lived in, where the level of ignorance is so low; that is the USA.

Where in the USA were you? I have travelled 40 states so far and I have found the majority of Americans to be of a good education, good religious background and extremely polite

With the amount of time you travel, and the huge amount of countries you have lived in, have you stayed long enough to make a true judgement"

The poster above you is correct. I visit the US four or five times a year staying anything from 2 - 5 weeks at a time. Very few Americans have passports and the overall level of knowledge of world affairs is really quite poor. One (albeit outsider) Predidential candidate was humiliated on TV by not knowing a single overseas leader and never having heard of Aleppo.

The various news channels have really drilled down into the demographics of the voter patterns and whilst of course it is a broad generalisation, the backbone of the Trump vote is white and not college educated. These are people who feel that they are entitled to better than what they have got and who yearn back to better times without actually knowing, or caring how it is achieved. Trump appeals to them because he empathises with their anger and, like them he suggests that the answers are simple without actually providing any meaningful economic policies.

That said, this morning, USA Today has for the first time in its history, printed an editorial that slams Trump as an unfit person to hold the highest office. The message is finally getting through.

"

With the amount of time you travel, and the huge amount of countries you have lived in, have you stayed long enough to make a true judgement

The poster above you is correct. I visit the US four or five times a year staying anything from 2 - 5 weeks at a time. Very few Americans have passports and the overall level of knowledge of world affairs is really quite poor. One (albeit outsider) Predidential candidate was humiliated on TV by not knowing a single overseas leader and never having heard of Aleppo.

The various news channels have really drilled down into the demographics of the voter patterns and whilst of course it is a broad generalisation, the backbone of the Trump vote is white and not college educated. These are people who feel that they are entitled to better than what they have got and who yearn back to better times without actually knowing, or caring how it is achieved. Trump appeals to them because he empathises with their anger and, like them he suggests that the answers are simple without actually providing any meaningful economic policies.

That said, this morning, USA Today has for the first time in its history, printed an editorial that slams Trump as an unfit person to hold the highest office. The message is finally getting through."

BULLSHIT;

you must mix with the wrong crowd, do you go out your way to chat to complete strangers and quiz them on the politics of Europe and the World (if so, they must think you are a real boring person.

My background is working in the oil industry and I have done many oil projects in and around Houston with two major oil corporations.

I think when you chat with people employed by these companies you will realise how wrong you are, and just maybe, you will walk away eating humble pie.

There are highly educated people world wide and a vast amount of knowledge in USA, for both of you to sit on a swingers forum and tell us all how their overall level of knowledge of world affairs is really quite poor draws me to one conclusion, you chose the wrong people to chat to.

I don't want to say your full of shit, but after reading that post, it makes me wonder.

North West

"

That said, this morning, USA Today has for the first time in its history, printed an editorial that slams Trump as an unfit person to hold the highest office. The message is finally getting through.

BULLSHIT;

you must mix with the wrong crowd, do you go out your way to chat to complete strangers and quiz them on the politics of Europe and the World (if so, they must think you are a real boring person.

My background is working in the oil industry and I have done many oil projects in and around Houston with two major oil corporations.

I think when you chat with people employed by these companies you will realise how wrong you are, and just maybe, you will walk away eating humble pie.

There are highly educated people world wide and a vast amount of knowledge in USA, for both of you to sit on a swingers forum and tell us all how their overall level of knowledge of world affairs is really quite poor draws me to one conclusion, you chose the wrong people to chat to.

I don't want to say your full of shit, but after reading that post, it makes me wonder.

"

A fairly anticipated type of response from you. Let's just say then that from your limited experience in Houston it is different to my broader experiences in the Mid West (various cities), Charlotte, Atlanta, Tampa, Miama, Fort Lauderdale (and north) and New York.

In other words, your BULLSHIT experience from one environment is not reflective of the country as a whole. And yes, I do meet with people of all demographic levels. Today I have a lunch meeting with a large Developer and banking contacts in Pompano Beach and earlier this week I was at Title Attorney conference in Columbus. Add to that that I/we now directly employ 23 people and I think that I can personally and from direct experience call bullshit on your predictably aggressive response.

"

BULLSHIT;

A fairly anticipated type of response from you. Let's just say then that from your limited experience in Houston it is different to my broader experiences in the Mid West (various cities), Charlotte, Atlanta, Tampa, Miama, Fort Lauderdale (and north) and New York.

In other words, your BULLSHIT experience from one environment is not reflective of the country as a whole. And yes, I do meet with people of all demographic levels. Today I have a lunch meeting with a large Developer and banking contacts in Pompano Beach and earlier this week I was at Title Attorney conference in Columbus. Add to that that I/we now directly employ 23 people and I think that I can personally and from direct experience call bullshit on your predictably aggressive response."

You forgot to add to your reply to him TEXANS are very very conservative....i believe the Bushes reside there lol...and i've visited Texas a lot in the past as well...so i'm calling him out on this as well

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

You forgot to add to your reply to him TEXANS are very very conservative....i believe the Bushes reside there lol...and i've visited Texas a lot in the past as well...so i'm calling him out on this as well "

texas is actually a weird mix.... the metroplexes (dallas and houston) are fairly "democratic"... Austin is about the more liberal college town.... and the rest of it tends to be staunchly republican....

you wonder if trump went on the attack of this woman (and remember he has let this basically fester since monday) to cover over all the allegations about the trump foundation... and the allegations about his taxes, and the illegal deals with cuba....

well and truely under his skin... the 5am tweets were unbelievable....

its like we are going thru the stuff with the khan family all over again... someone really needs to take his phone away...

all hillary has to do at the moment is poke and jab at him... he is unravelling before our eyes....

I have always said i don't think he actually wants to win.... but keep it close enough to cry foul

London and France

"

With the amount of time you travel, and the huge amount of countries you have lived in, have you stayed long enough to make a true judgement"

Yes.

Want a list?

"

BULLSHIT;

In other words, your BULLSHIT experience from one environment is not reflective of the country as a whole. And yes, I do meet with people of all demographic levels. Today I have a lunch meeting with a large Developer and banking contacts in Pompano Beach and earlier this week I was at Title Attorney conference in Columbus. Add to that that I/we now directly employ 23 people and I think that I can personally and from direct experience call bullshit on your predictably aggressive response."

you have mentioned 6 locations, you should scroll back up to the top and read the 6th sentence, and within each state I have stopped in many towns, although always returning to Jackson Hole.

again I continue to call "bullshit" to your comments, and you talk about the amount of time you spend in NY, I recall a few weeks back you saying that, and yet every hour of these days you were chatting on this forum

as they say on "still game"

I smell shite.

have a nice day now, and remember all your comments have time stamps

"

Yes.

Want a list?

yes, that would be helpful and be specific with USA please, locations and dates, since you did offer.

"

North West

"

BULLSHIT;

In other words, your BULLSHIT experience from one environment is not reflective of the country as a whole. And yes, I do meet with people of all demographic levels. Today I have a lunch meeting with a large Developer and banking contacts in Pompano Beach and earlier this week I was at Title Attorney conference in Columbus. Add to that that I/we now directly employ 23 people and I think that I can personally and from direct experience call bullshit on your predictably aggressive response.

you have mentioned 6 locations, you should scroll back up to the top and read the 6th sentence, and within each state I have stopped in many towns, although always returning to Jackson Hole.

again I continue to call "bullshit" to your comments, and you talk about the amount of time you spend in NY, I recall a few weeks back you saying that, and yet every hour of these days you were chatting on this forum

as they say on "still game"

I smell shite.

have a nice day now, and remember all your comments have time stamps"

There are plenty of people on this forum who I know from Xtasia and Chams who know exactly what I do and where I conduct my business. I don't need to explain myself to someone who hasn't even been seen outside his own home.

North West

So now his strategic losses that make him "smart"' suggest that he may not have paid any taxes for 20 years or more.

I am sure that there will still be the brainwashed who see Trump as god like but for the sensible majority this will be an outrageous revelation.

North West

"He'll be the only candidate left when Hillary goes to prison "

What about Gary Johnson? The independent who is claiming up to 10% support and who does not know what/where is Aleppo and who cannot name one single overseas Leader,

[Removed by poster at 03/10/16 00:51:30]

I want him to win and lets face the fact, we all know that trump have the best charisma for the job, the reason he is also so popular is because he is not a poletician, he is the only one that is not afraid of political correctness which is killing the world slowly and he is saying what the public want

North West

[Removed by poster at 03/10/16 18:33:23]

North West

Looks like he could really be in hot water this time... and he had the audacity to call Hilary "Crooked Hilary."

The Attorney General of NY has been investigating The Trump Foundation, its licence to operate (in NY) and importantly an allegation that Donald Trump settled a lawsuit against him with a check from the Trump Foundation. We are well into that investigation and just a few moments ago the Attorney General placed a cease and desist order on all activities of the Trump Foundation.

» Add a new message to this topic