FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Isreal and the Gaza conflict video

Isreal and the Gaza conflict video

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *an DeLyon OP   Man 26 weeks ago

County Durham

This video is a must see for all. Especially those who think Isreal is legitimately carrying out "defence" of its "territory" before posting more opinions and inaccuracies

https://youtu.be/_FNtMV2i8-8?si=tZl7mRX9KYWa0JMS

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *melie LALWoman 26 weeks ago

Peterborough

Yes Israel is real... Just saying

County Durham

"Yes Israel is real... Just saying"

trouble maker!

By *resesse_MelioremCouple 26 weeks ago

Border of London

"

Are you seriously trying to tell me you know more than this orthodox Jew!?

Seriously?

"

Haha.

Hahahaha.

You've just linked the Jewish equivalent of the Raving Monster Looney Party.

The ones Diane Abbott referenced, to much ridicule.

That guy is from an extreme fringe group. For balance, see Son of Hamas!

https://youtu.be/399gQcui04A?si=lDUWlsg2qtdjY5zx

https://youtu.be/OyqKTuqzKWs?si=ZUiLxOQKrI55Umwz

County Durham

"

Are you seriously trying to tell me you know more than this orthodox Jew!?

Seriously?

Haha.

Hahahaha.

You've just linked the Jewish equivalent of the Raving Monster Looney Party.

The ones Diane Abbott referenced, to much ridicule.

That guy is from an extreme fringe group. For balance, see Son of Hamas!

https://youtu.be/399gQcui04A?si=lDUWlsg2qtdjY5zx

https://youtu.be/OyqKTuqzKWs?si=ZUiLxOQKrI55Umwz

"

The examples you have just shows how wrong it all is

Is the path of hate and endless warfare seriously your solution?

I'd prefer to listen to the more wise people. Have a laugh at this video then..

https://youtu.be/YVmCwhFk6Pc?si=YiO02hSJ7aSx3Ib7

By *amieLDN22Man 26 weeks ago

London

This is all about Netanyahu's desperate grip to power. Strong parallels with Putin's forays into Ukraine. The man will do anything including ethnic cleansing and war crimes. All eyes on Gaza but events in West Bank tells you a lot about where the conflict is heading. This is about land and territory.

Border of London

"

I'd prefer to listen to the more wise people. Have a laugh at this video then..

"

Watched the first three seconds. Some dude unbuttoning a sleeve to show a Holocaust tattoo.

When someone begins a video with their Holocaust credentials in such an emotively evocative way, there's something wrong. It's a shortcut to say "you need to trust me because it's who I am, not what I say". It's so that people can say "how could you argue, after all he went through". It's so you can make a gotcha comment, like "have a laugh at this" - who can laugh at a man unrolling their sleeve to show a Holocaust tattoo? How very clever!

What he says matters not at all. Here's why:

The vast, vast majority of Holocaust survivors support Israel. The Holocaust was not a filter that selected the "wise people", it was indiscriminate. So the fact that you, a rabidly anti-Israel Brit, can cherry pick quotes from the marginal percent of Holocaust survivors who dislike Israel is totally disingenuous.

There's an Indian guy on YouTube who argues that British colonialism was a good thing. There's an African guy on YouTube who argues that the blacks in the US have benefited from their ancestors being brought over as sl@ves. There's a Saudi guy who's vociferously pro-Israel. Well done for finding "Jews against Israel". Next, why not find a pro-Putin Ukrainian - there are plenty on YouTube.

By *00STERMan 26 weeks ago

nearby

Basic stance, if its on YouTube or twitter, it's propaganda.

By *idnightMischiefMan 26 weeks ago

London

[Removed by poster at 19/03/24 10:38:51]

London

I posted about these people in a different thread - but I will repeat it for the sake of education.

The man in the video is from a very small fringe group called Neturei Karta, a tiny but vocal group of ultra-religious Jews (formed in the 1930s) who often appear at demos and take part in various photo and video opportunities.

They typically wear badges, with statements like "Real Rabbis oppose Zionism" etc. and, as such, cause confusion amongst gentiles, atheists and Muslims alike.

They believe Israel is illegitimate because it is a secular state, and was not delivered by the Messiah. This is just one interpretation of Torah that is not accepted by many other Jews.

Their ideal Promised Land would also include a larger area than now, operating under strict Torah law, so I'm not entirely sure how that would work.

They have also been criticised for attending conferences in Iran on holocaust denial and meeting with various terrorist leaders.

They are largely disavowed by other orthodox Jewish groups, including Orthodox Jews who were previously critical of the Zionist secular approach prior to the rise of Nazism.

Commentator and author, Douglas Murray, once described them in the same vein as Queers for Palestine - i.e. Jews for Suicide.

London

"When someone begins a video with their Holocaust credentials in such an emotively evocative way, there's something wrong. It's a shortcut to say "you need to trust me because it's who I am, not what I say". "

Yeah, I've seen Gabor Mate do this -- he speaks passionately, but relates more to his own experience in the IDF and mixes it with a bit of incorrect history.

He should stick to being a psychologist.

London

"There's a Saudi guy who's vociferously pro-Israel."

If you're talking about Loay Alshareef, I actually think he's very good:

https://youtu.be/v3HeiWIjcI0?si=bGCmdYzFQYCoQ1EX

I've heard one of his longer interviews too, and it is very positively focused.

But, like you say, we need to be careful with emotionally evocative stuff - it's not always factual.

Border of London

"

But, like you say, we need to be careful with emotionally evocative stuff - it's not always factual."

The only point is that one can always find someone from any group with an unlikely viewpoint for or against something. That doesn't necessarily prove anything, especially when cherry picked.

London

"The only point is that one can always find someone from any group with an unlikely viewpoint for or against something. That doesn't necessarily prove anything, especially when cherry picked."

Many years ago I knew a guy with a black wife and mixed-race daughter - I later found out he voted BNP.

Go figure!

By *0shadesOfFilthMan 26 weeks ago

nearby

"This is all about Netanyahu's desperate grip to power. Strong parallels with Putin's forays into Ukraine. The man will do anything including ethnic cleansing and war crimes. All eyes on Gaza but events in West Bank tells you a lot about where the conflict is heading. This is about land and territory. "

Absolutely this

Prime waterfront real estate is not going back to former Palestinian residents .

Border of London

"

Many years ago I knew a guy with a black wife and mixed-race daughter - I later found out he voted BNP.

Go figure! "

"Some of my best friends are [insert group here against which I'm now demonstrably not anti]."

County Durham

"This is all about Netanyahu's desperate grip to power. Strong parallels with Putin's forays into Ukraine. The man will do anything including ethnic cleansing and war crimes. All eyes on Gaza but events in West Bank tells you a lot about where the conflict is heading. This is about land and territory.

Absolutely this

Prime waterfront real estate is not going back to former Palestinian residents . "

County Durham

"

But, like you say, we need to be careful with emotionally evocative stuff - it's not always factual.

The only point is that one can always find someone from any group with an unlikely viewpoint for or against something. That doesn't necessarily prove anything, especially when cherry picked."

Is this cherry picked?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.timesofisrael.com/labor-chief-michaeli-rabin-was-assassinated-with-netanyahus-cooperation/amp/

By *ortyairCouple 26 weeks ago

Wallasey

"This is all about Netanyahu's desperate grip to power. Strong parallels with Putin's forays into Ukraine. The man will do anything including ethnic cleansing and war crimes. All eyes on Gaza but events in West Bank tells you a lot about where the conflict is heading. This is about land and territory.

Absolutely this

Prime waterfront real estate is not going back to former Palestinian residents .

"

After the 6 day War 1967, Israel occupied Gaza and a large chunk of Egypt. They didn't keep it though they handed it back to Egypt. In 2005 Israel left Gaza completely.

So why should they want it now, doesn't add up. Oh I know, maybe to stop missile and terrorist attacks against there citizens.

Mrs x

Border of London

"

Is this cherry picked?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.timesofisrael.com/labor-chief-michaeli-rabin-was-assassinated-with-netanyahus-cooperation/amp/

"

Um...

QED?

The fact that you choose an article is sort of the point of... (sigh)

What's your point, exactly? That over half of Israel hates Netanyahu, that his rhetoric turns off the left and that Israel has politics, like most other countries? Mind. Blown.

nearby

Absolutely this

After the 6 day War 1967, Israel occupied Gaza and a large chunk of Egypt. They didn't keep it though they handed it back to Egypt. In 2005 Israel left Gaza completely.

So why should they want it now, doesn't add up. Oh I know, maybe to stop missile and terrorist attacks against there citizens.

Mrs x"

The average price of owner-occupied dwellings in Israel rose by 9.34% to ILS1,969,800 (US$531,933) in Q1 2023 from a year earlier, its eleventh consecutive quarter of y-o-y increase.4 Aug 2023

Why is Israeli property so expensive?

Limited land availability: Israel is a relatively small country with a limited amount of land available for development. This scarcity of land, particularly in desirable areas, can drive up property prices

Bulldozers in, job is half done anyway, no tenants to evict or courts. It’s now Israeli occupied, taken by force and USA supplied bombs for the demolition, USA will probably help with contracts for the rebuilding into new homes for Israelis.

By *ortyairCouple 26 weeks ago

Wallasey

Absolutely this

Mrs x

The average price of owner-occupied dwellings in Israel rose by 9.34% to ILS1,969,800 (US$531,933) in Q1 2023 from a year earlier, its eleventh consecutive quarter of y-o-y increase.4 Aug 2023

Why is Israeli property so expensive?

Limited land availability: Israel is a relatively small country with a limited amount of land available for development. This scarcity of land, particularly in desirable areas, can drive up property prices

Bulldozers in, job is half done anyway, no tenants to evict or courts. It’s now Israeli occupied, taken by force and USA supplied bombs for the demolition, USA will probably help with contracts for the rebuilding into new homes for Israelis.

"

So why not keep the land they won in 1967?.

Mrs x

County Durham

"

Is this cherry picked?

Um...

QED?

What's your point, exactly? That over half of Israel hates Netanyahu, that his rhetoric turns off the left and that Israel has politics, like most other countries? Mind. Blown."

Okay then ..let's have perpetual war !

Border of London

"

Is this cherry picked?

Um...

QED?

What's your point, exactly? That over half of Israel hates Netanyahu, that his rhetoric turns off the left and that Israel has politics, like most other countries? Mind. Blown.

Okay then ..let's have perpetual war ! "

How do you figure that?!

nearby

Blinkin the Hungarian Jew on cnn

“Gazas two million people are experiencing severe levels of acute food insecurity”

Omitted that USA supplied the 15,000 bombs and 57,000 artillery shells to enable this.

County Durham

"

Is this cherry picked?

Um...

QED?

Okay then ..let's have perpetual war !

How do you figure that?!"

Conflict has been going on since 1948 with Zionist ideals. I fully agree with what has happened in that the dehumanising of palisitinians and also Isreal dehuminising themselves to achieve atrocities. The video explains this. Perhaps the guy in the video is a loony left guy I suppose but it also explains what happened with people like yourself

I know to some extent what he's talking about because I've seen and experienced it myself.. I don't blame you for it either, it's a dark side of a human trait

Border of London

"

Perhaps the guy in the video is a loony left guy I suppose but it also explains what happened with people like yourself

"

What happened?

"

I don't blame you for it either, it's a dark side of a human trait

"

Blame for what?!

County Durham

"

Perhaps the guy in the video is a loony left guy I suppose but it also explains what happened with people like yourself

What happened?

I don't blame you for it either, it's a dark side of a human trait

Blame for what?!"

What happened : watch the video?

Don't blame you : for being drawn into the dark side of dehuminisation of others.. as explained in that video. It's inherent in humans

I am against colonialism, apartheid, ethnic cleansing, land/homes being plundered by any country on any groups of people.

I also find it obsurd that people are still finding excuses in history in justifying what Isreal is doing to the palisitinians now! Today!.. accepting that starving people to death is okay and necessary to take revenge on innocent people.

Well for me .... it isn't okay!

Border of London

"

...it also explains what happened with people like yourself...

"

What do YOU mean by that. What are you saying "happened" when you say "happened with people like yourself". What are you observing about another human being that occurred, and based upon what?

By *uzie_jennifer_2TV/TS 26 weeks ago

London

Neture karta are a tiny fringe group with maybe 30 members in the UK. They are ostracised by even the ultra orthodox Jews of Stamford hill in whose midst they live.

These fuckheads are bored stuff and like to fight Israel for the notoriety. Heck they even went to Iran to participate in a holocaust denial seminar. I believe they also gladly accept money from Iran to peddle their anti Israeli views.

» Add a new message to this topic