I hat a bunch of weirdo’s

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Portland

I bet somebody in Troy said. ''That horse will bring us bad luck''

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

A cult that exploits vulnerable people, nothing new there but mixed in with politics it's as dangerous as what happened in 1930's Germany..

By *ovebjs OP   Man  over a year ago

Bristol

"A cult that exploits vulnerable people, nothing new there but mixed in with politics it's as dangerous as what happened in 1930's Germany.."

What’s worrying is that we expect it from the crazies in the USA but they seem to be gaining popularity here as well

in Lancashire

"A cult that exploits vulnerable people, nothing new there but mixed in with politics it's as dangerous as what happened in 1930's Germany..

What’s worrying is that we expect it from the crazies in the USA but they seem to be gaining popularity here as well "

I wouldn't describe them as crazies myself, I think it's a sign of the times perhaps it goes to a dearth of talent at the top across the political spectrum (I would say that's the same here)hence the rise of populist characters who offer more than they are capable of delivering..

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"A cult that exploits vulnerable people, nothing new there but mixed in with politics it's as dangerous as what happened in 1930's Germany..

What’s worrying is that we expect it from the crazies in the USA but they seem to be gaining popularity here as well "

It's sickening

By *amish SMan  over a year ago

Eastleigh

"A cult that exploits vulnerable people, nothing new there but mixed in with politics it's as dangerous as what happened in 1930's Germany.."

Thing is a lot are not what you would call vulnerable, general and politicians are falling for it as well it seems.

By *or Fox SakeCouple  over a year ago

Thornaby

Thing is a lot are not what you would call vulnerable, general and politicians are falling for it as well it seems. "

Lot of people getting mugged for cash by the likes of Trump, Qanons idiot of choice.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

I think there all amusing,anyone who takes any of that seriously is defo a few sandwiches short of a picnic,no doubt they also think we get visited by aliens and you can run cars on tap water

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe they are a bunch of weirdos.

Or...

Maybe, they are people who have been born to people who have been born to people who have been born to people who didn't trust their government, and their intelligence agencies, and were rightfully suspicious of them, especially in America (but by no means just them) , I mean, where would you start? Fuck it, just highlights of the last hundred years,putting poison in booze during the prohibition era, the tuskegee project, both German and Japanese monsters of war integrated into the medical, space, and war research departments, the cia and fbi spiking people with LSD and other psychedelics, a noncery ring that's been covered up for God knows how long (since the 80s?) that seemingly includes at least one ex president and his wife, the same wife who started the false accusation of Russian collusion against her opponent, the Iran contra scandal, the false claim of saddam wmd, government agencies not only surveilling the US population via the anti terrorism effort but also taking the data silicon Valley gathers on everyone to be able to have a profile on every fucker they possibly can. Just look at the shit Edward Snowden and Assange have uncovered over the years why is one in hiding in Russia and the other in the most vicious prison in our country?

So, yeah, they may be weird and may have gone far far too far down a rabbit hole, but theres no smoke without fire.

Everyone shits on people who don't trust governments and agencies as conspiracy theorists and whackos, but unfortunately if governments and their agencies hadn't proven themselves to not be able to be trusted, would they have gone down that rabbit hole? Would the theories q come up with seem plausible to them without that history?

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

"I think there all amusing,anyone who takes any of that seriously is defo a few sandwiches short of a picnic,no doubt they also think we get visited by aliens and you can run cars on tap water"

Conspiracy theories are more popular than ever.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

We just started watching the X-Files again on Disney.

Didn't they have a few episodes of QKaren about halfway through the whole series?

Just wait till we get the TRUTH App from Trumpy. Then we are all in the doo doo

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

Cult's are wild

I mean, there's a whole bunch of cult's that believe in a magic man that lives above us and controls everything

Crazy the things people believe

By *ary_ArgyllMan  over a year ago

Argyll

"Maybe they are a bunch of weirdos.

Or...

Maybe, they are people who have been born to people who have been born to people who have been born to people who didn't trust their government, and their intelligence agencies, and were rightfully suspicious of them, especially in America (but by no means just them) , I mean, where would you start? Fuck it, just highlights of the last hundred years,putting poison in booze during the prohibition era, the tuskegee project, both German and Japanese monsters of war integrated into the medical, space, and war research departments, the cia and fbi spiking people with LSD and other psychedelics, a noncery ring that's been covered up for God knows how long (since the 80s?) that seemingly includes at least one ex president and his wife, the same wife who started the false accusation of Russian collusion against her opponent, the Iran contra scandal, the false claim of saddam wmd, government agencies not only surveilling the US population via the anti terrorism effort but also taking the data silicon Valley gathers on everyone to be able to have a profile on every fucker they possibly can. Just look at the shit Edward Snowden and Assange have uncovered over the years why is one in hiding in Russia and the other in the most vicious prison in our country?

So, yeah, they may be weird and may have gone far far too far down a rabbit hole, but theres no smoke without fire.

Everyone shits on people who don't trust governments and agencies as conspiracy theorists and whackos, but unfortunately if governments and their agencies hadn't proven themselves to not be able to be trusted, would they have gone down that rabbit hole? Would the theories q come up with seem plausible to them without that history? "

Just watched it, good point presenter made was lot of what they are pushing/believe has a nugget of truth but they then expand it into totally crazy ideas, I'm sorry but I really don't believe there is a pardo ring in the Whitehouse or that Michelle Obama is a man! But that's the problem, people get drawn into the hole and with a bit of echo chamber are soon heading into Alice in Wonderland territory.

Wasnt that long ago when there were loads of qanon followers on here.

Wonder what happened to them...?

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

"Wasnt that long ago when there were loads of qanon followers on here.

Wonder what happened to them...?"

Chloroquinine and Invermectin instead of vaccination an not wearing a mask in confined spaces?

By *ovebjs OP   Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Chloroquinine and Invermectin instead of vaccination an not wearing a mask in confined spaces?"

natural selection

in Lancashire

Chloroquinine and Invermectin instead of vaccination an not wearing a mask in confined spaces?"

It's possibly just coincidence that there were several of them, either no longer here or back under another guise who were full on trump, qanon, chloroquinine and ivermectin advocates..

By *sianmale89Man  over a year ago

Stockport

From what I hear or have read/watched so far it more or less is a movement which got really popular during the Trump administration years..

Specifically it's origins where down to some alleged leak of information from a big government insider who made claim that Donald Trump was going to lock up a very long list off sexual offenders and their associate groups..

Especially those who are in the U.S. Government or as they were alleging to be deeply rooted in various high end circles be it industries/corporations even going as far as some being in the Democrat party..

The followers grew in numbers and began over the years at times with SOME off their members growing more paranoid and having issues with family members/work or friends etc, there where various people invested in the movement some even in Law Enforcement circles joined up..

Then after Trump lost the election the movement took a hit so to speak, but I doubt the more hardcore off the followers will give in who knows they might put their faith in the next Republican elected president to deliver on their beliefs??...

Or...

Everyone shits on people who don't trust governments and agencies as conspiracy theorists and whackos, but unfortunately if governments and their agencies hadn't proven themselves to not be able to be trusted, would they have gone down that rabbit hole? Would the theories q come up with seem plausible to them without that history?

Just watched it, good point presenter made was lot of what they are pushing/believe has a nugget of truth but they then expand it into totally crazy ideas, I'm sorry but I really don't believe there is a pardo ring in the Whitehouse or that Michelle Obama is a man! But that's the problem, people get drawn into the hole and with a bit of echo chamber are soon heading into Alice in Wonderland territory."

Just wondering, how many in the white House do you feasibly think may be involved in a ring like that? If its highly possible that the Clinton's and trump may end up being exposed for it, who else? Those three are/were at the very top of power in washington. I'd put a nice wager on them getting named, same with Biden. And the most mocked conspiracy theorist ever, Alex Jones, was taking about epstein a couple of decades ago. I think the issue for someone like Jones is when that crazy, dark, evil thing you theorised gets shown to be true, it pushes you into a realm of trying to find and expose everything that you possibly can.

Qanin however I think was mostly bored people, trolling and trying to fill in free pandemic hours.

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

Or...

Just watched it, good point presenter made was lot of what they are pushing/believe has a nugget of truth but they then expand it into totally crazy ideas, I'm sorry but I really don't believe there is a pardo ring in the Whitehouse or that Michelle Obama is a man! But that's the problem, people get drawn into the hole and with a bit of echo chamber are soon heading into Alice in Wonderland territory.

Just wondering, how many in the white House do you feasibly think may be involved in a ring like that? If its highly possible that the Clinton's and trump may end up being exposed for it, who else? Those three are/were at the very top of power in washington. I'd put a nice wager on them getting named, same with Biden. And the most mocked conspiracy theorist ever, Alex Jones, was taking about epstein a couple of decades ago. I think the issue for someone like Jones is when that crazy, dark, evil thing you theorised gets shown to be true, it pushes you into a realm of trying to find and expose everything that you possibly can.

Qanin however I think was mostly bored people, trolling and trying to fill in free pandemic hours. "

Sure

» Add a new message to this topic