FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Vacine deniers

Vacine deniers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uietbloke67 OP   Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Ffs .... are there really peole that sad that they can dictate time to anti-vacine propoganda.

The levels some people plummet to never fails to make me sad

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

People believe any horseshit the see in on YouTube, in the Beano, Daily Mail, scrawled over the urinals in their local 'spoons.

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

ive had guys message me for sex and when i mention the vaccine, several have gone as far as telling me not to disrespect them with that nonsense and i must be a sheep to follow the crowd.....they were all from the same ethnic group, make of that what you want

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

If people believed in Qanon on some chan then nothing surprises me no more. You only have to look at the numpties who wander round hospitals and take relish in filming empty wards. Not pausing to think why they are empty with staff redeployed elsewhere.

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

"If people believed in Qanon on some chan then nothing surprises me no more. You only have to look at the numpties who wander round hospitals and take relish in filming empty wards. Not pausing to think why they are empty with staff redeployed elsewhere. "

The anti vaxxers are like first cousins to Qanon. Sometimes they overlap, others they just coexist. But once you believe one conspiracy theory, it makes easier to believe another.

It doesn't just happen though, people are targetted to become more radicalised.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

There is a documentary on quanon going round.

Its amazing the amount of people who believe in that.

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

flat earth sun god Scientology.... theres always something.... star signs lol no they are actually right because my friends a leo and......

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"Ffs .... are there really peole that sad that they can dictate time to anti-vacine propoganda.

The levels some people plummet to never fails to make me sad "

Just sad people with no lives who just need to interfere with other peoples lives

» Add a new message to this topic