FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Why do biden want to change americas agriculture?

Why do biden want to change americas agriculture?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hagTonight OP   Man  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

It seems that biden want to give $30b to the farmers to stop farming, not just that, it also seems that bill gates is in with it too, meanwhile he will be buying the farm land. I thought that he was just a programmer, not a vaccine or farm expert, they want to change americas food system, in what way, is it to be more vegan?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/02/21 13:45:38]

I always find it fascinating how much we care about America and its problems in this country. No a news bulletin about a piece on America.

Anyway, I know I don’t have to read this thread if I’m not interested but I wonder if sometimes people in this country reflect on how obsessed we are with America.

"I always find it fascinating how much we care about America and its problems in this country. No a news bulletin about a piece on America.

Anyway, I know I don’t have to read this thread if I’m not interested but I wonder if sometimes people in this country reflect on how obsessed we are with America.

"

It's entertainment we are viewed as uneducated rednecks that should be more like the European model of society. Enjoy

"It seems that biden want to give $30b to the farmers to stop farming, not just that, it also seems that bill gates is in with it too, meanwhile he will be buying the farm land. I thought that he was just a programmer, not a vaccine or farm expert, they want to change americas food system, in what way, is it to be more vegan?"

Where do you get this news from?

"It seems that biden want to give $30b to the farmers to stop farming, not just that, it also seems that bill gates is in with it too, meanwhile he will be buying the farm land. I thought that he was just a programmer, not a vaccine or farm expert, they want to change americas food system, in what way, is it to be more vegan?

Where do you get this news from?"

American as vegan that will be the day of reconing.

"I always find it fascinating how much we care about America and its problems in this country. No a news bulletin about a piece on America.

It's entertainment we are viewed as uneducated rednecks that should be more like the European model of society. Enjoy "

Not all of America are ‘uneducated rednecks ‘

"It seems that biden want to give $30b to the farmers to stop farming, not just that, it also seems that bill gates is in with it too, meanwhile he will be buying the farm land. I thought that he was just a programmer, not a vaccine or farm expert, they want to change americas food system, in what way, is it to be more vegan?

Where do you get this news from?"

I got it from the politico site, but if you google "biden $30b farmers" you get lots of information about it too.

Where do you get this news from?I got it from the politico site, but if you google "biden $30b farmers" you get lots of information about it too."

"The Trump administration used it to bail out farmers suffering from its trade wars. Now the Biden administration wants to deploy a $30 billion pot of money in the Agriculture Department to tackle climate change, support restaurants and kickstart other programs without waiting for Congress."

Doesn't sound too bad.

By *incskittenWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 04/02/21 14:36:39]

American as vegan that will be the day of reconing."

I know lots of people from your fantastic country who choose a plant based diet.

American as vegan that will be the day of reconing.

I know lots of people from your fantastic country who choose a plant based diet."

There is a alot I don't know any personally.

Where do you get this news from?I got it from the politico site, but if you google "biden $30b farmers" you get lots of information about it too.

"The Trump administration used it to bail out farmers suffering from its trade wars. Now the Biden administration wants to deploy a $30 billion pot of money in the Agriculture Department to tackle climate change, support restaurants and kickstart other programs without waiting for Congress."

Doesn't sound too bad."

It seems that some farmers are not that keen on the idea there as they are buying up their land.

more artificial synthetic meats, gm crops, and bugs eating. All part of the wonderful great reset

Fuck me sideways. Now we're not allowed to talk about anything outside of Britain

"more artificial synthetic meats, gm crops, and bugs eating. All part of the wonderful great reset "

I'll still harvest deer with hubby. No way I eating plant based synthetic meats.

Hmmm I wonder who's the new biggest land owner in the communist states of America.

He who controls the food, controls the people.

"Hmmm I wonder who's the new biggest land owner in the communist states of America.

He who controls the food, controls the people."

Communist states of America

A one party banana republic.

"A one party banana republic."

, don’t worry Dave, they will be releasing the ‘Kraken’ soon

Sometimes you almost make sense.

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"more artificial synthetic meats, gm crops, and bugs eating. All part of the wonderful great reset

I'll still harvest deer with hubby. No way I eating plant based synthetic meats."

harvest deer lucky buggers

"more artificial synthetic meats, gm crops, and bugs eating. All part of the wonderful great reset

I'll still harvest deer with hubby. No way I eating plant based synthetic meats. harvest deer lucky buggers "

Just a extra perk where we live.

By *kstallionMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

"It seems that biden want to give $30b to the farmers to stop farming, not just that, it also seems that bill gates is in with it too, meanwhile he will be buying the farm land. I thought that he was just a programmer, not a vaccine or farm expert, they want to change americas food system, in what way, is it to be more vegan?"

Paying farmers not to farm. Are you sure

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Sounds like an EU plan

To monopolize food production and thus power and control over the supply of food.

I.e. to manipulate the masses

"To monopolize food production and thus power and control over the supply of food.

I.e. to manipulate the masses"

Not me was taught to live off the land. We can goods we grow and hunt. It's a sensible alternative.

Is a Banana republic vegan ?

"A one party banana republic.

Is a Banana republic vegan ?"

Hmm if you use a banana as a sexy toy is it still considered vegan ?

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

They've been paying farmers not to grow certain things for many decades. They do it to regulate the market to maintain acceptable sale prices for the farmers, but it doesn't always work out well for some of the smaller farmers.

By *unnyPairCouple  over a year ago

Seminole

I don’t know why this is happening, but it can be spun any which way you like really. I would feel a bit nervous if the government wanted to buy my house or property and said that I could still keep it and profit from it. That’s a similar sales pitch to “if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor”

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

American as vegan that will be the day of reconing."

You have to admit that the factory farming of beef in the USA is pretty cruel to the livestock though ?

Have you seen the penns they have to live in?

I like meat the same as a lot of people but at least treat them better while they are living

"I don’t know why this is happening, but it can be spun any which way you like really. I would feel a bit nervous if the government wanted to buy my house or property and said that I could still keep it and profit from it. That’s a similar sales pitch to “if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor”"
Yes, it would be worrying too. I wonder if the money they will pay them will keep going when it runs out, as they wont be working so much as before?

[Removed by poster at 05/02/21 08:40:33]

"I don’t know why this is happening, but it can be spun any which way you like really. I would feel a bit nervous if the government wanted to buy my house or property and said that I could still keep it and profit from it. That’s a similar sales pitch to “if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor”Yes, it would be worrying too. I wonder if the money they will pay them will keep going when it runs out, as they wont be working so much as before? "
It is like, they are paying them not to work.

» Add a new message to this topic