FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > poll torys sill above labour

poll torys sill above labour

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

how is this so ????

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/tory-party-leads-in-new-poll-despite-public-s-disapproval-of-how-government-has-handled-covid/ar-BB1deWIH?MSCC=1603356572

they got rid of one piss poor leader and replaced him with another is my feeling it needs a decent leader so people can rid of the torys

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

There is an obvious answer.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

enlighten me ?

liverpool

"enlighten me ?"

I'm far too polite

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We need a new party, Labour are finished

"how is this so ????

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/tory-party-leads-in-new-poll-despite-public-s-disapproval-of-how-government-has-handled-covid/ar-BB1deWIH?MSCC=1603356572

they got rid of one piss poor leader and replaced him with another is my feeling it needs a decent leader so people can rid of the torys"

I’m surprised that the tories are not further ahead as we have suddenly become world beating. They have made no mistakes with Covid and as we know they’re great with public money. I’m surprised that the polls are not reflecting this. And as Brexit is also s great success, it is surprising that Labour has closed the gap so much.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Another nonsense thread

"how is this so ????

they got rid of one piss poor leader and replaced him with another is my feeling it needs a decent leader so people can rid of the torys"

If there's one thing we've learned in the last five years.

"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis. You can’t trust people" - Super Hans.

liverpool

"how is this so ????

they got rid of one piss poor leader and replaced him with another is my feeling it needs a decent leader so people can rid of the torys

If there's one thing we've learned in the last five years.

"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis. You can’t trust people" - Super Hans."

"how is this so ????

I will refer you to a great philosopher who once said ‘polls don’t mean shit ‘

"how is this so ????

I will refer you to a great philosopher who once said ‘polls don’t mean shit ‘ "

I remember the polls saying remain would walk the vote

Lying B*st*rds !!

By *ebbie69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

"how is this so ????

I had high hopes for SKS and guess I still do but would like to know for certain what direction he will take Labour. A strong opposition is good for everyone

Starmer has managed to close the gap big time. Three weeks ago both parties were neck and neck. And he hasn’t had to do anything to be level pegging at the time. Looking a decent bloke is enough compared to the shallow and repulsive liar we have as a PM.

So far, Starmer hasn’t come up with any plan. No need to. The election is in four years’ time. No point winning an election before it’s time to fight it. I’m not saying that Labour will win but they will come up with their ideas and manifesto at the right time. It’s too early to lead the polls as the opposition. Regain credibility is good enough at this stage.

And don’t forget that at the moment the tories are all having a collective wank over the vaccine success. As soon as the pandemic is over, the economy will be a disaster, house prices will probably fall, cuts and austerity will reappear as the tories won’t be able to help themselves and do what comes naturally to them and the blaming game about the atrocious death rate will also start. And by then the Brexit sham will have been exposed.

By *ebbie69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

"Starmer has managed to close the gap big time. Three weeks ago both parties were neck and neck. And he hasn’t had to do anything to be level pegging at the time. Looking a decent bloke is enough compared to the shallow and repulsive liar we have as a PM.

So far, Starmer hasn’t come up with any plan. No need to. The election is in four years’ time. No point winning an election before it’s time to fight it. I’m not saying that Labour will win but they will come up with their ideas and manifesto at the right time. It’s too early to lead the polls as the opposition. Regain credibility is good enough at this stage.

And don’t forget that at the moment the tories are all having a collective wank over the vaccine success. As soon as the pandemic is over, the economy will be a disaster, house prices will probably fall, cuts and austerity will reappear as the tories won’t be able to help themselves and do what comes naturally to them and the blaming game about the atrocious death rate will also start. And by then the Brexit sham will have been exposed. "

It's the direction I'm wanting to know as well as some policies. Is he going to be a corbyn in a nice suit or change away. I suspect he won't want to stick with corbyn ideas but has to be careful not to split the party. If what you describe comes true and they don't win the election then it's worse than feared

liverpool

"Starmer has managed to close the gap big time. Three weeks ago both parties were neck and neck. And he hasn’t had to do anything to be level pegging at the time. Looking a decent bloke is enough compared to the shallow and repulsive liar we have as a PM.

And don’t forget that at the moment the tories are all having a collective wank over the vaccine success. As soon as the pandemic is over, the economy will be a disaster, house prices will probably fall, cuts and austerity will reappear as the tories won’t be able to help themselves and do what comes naturally to them and the blaming game about the atrocious death rate will also start. And by then the Brexit sham will have been exposed.

It's the direction I'm wanting to know as well as some policies. Is he going to be a corbyn in a nice suit or change away. I suspect he won't want to stick with corbyn ideas but has to be careful not to split the party. If what you describe comes true and they don't win the election then it's worse than feared "

The party is already split.

liverpool

And don’t forget that at the moment the tories are all having a collective wank over the vaccine success. As soon as the pandemic is over, the economy will be a disaster, house prices will probably fall, cuts and austerity will reappear as the tories won’t be able to help themselves and do what comes naturally to them and the blaming game about the atrocious death rate will also start. And by then the Brexit sham will have been exposed. "

Once the pandemic is over we will see what see is made off.

He has got enough ammunition there to hang then out to dry.

However he is also up against the media and half of his own party who he himself has alienated.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

It is all down to brilliant vaccine roll out and planning by Boris and Co nothing to do with who is labour leader

"It is all down to brilliant vaccine roll out and planning by Boris and Co nothing to do with who is labour leader"

By *ungblackbullMan  over a year ago

scotland

"It is all down to brilliant vaccine roll out and planning by Boris and Co nothing to do with who is labour leader"

What nonsense. Do you really think that Boris Johnson sat down and came up with a strategy on how to roll out the vaccine? Ffs, get your head out of his backside.

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

who is labour leader

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"It is all down to brilliant vaccine roll out and planning by Boris and Co nothing to do with who is labour leader

What nonsense. Do you really think that Boris Johnson sat down and came up with a strategy on how to roll out the vaccine? Ffs, get your head out of his backside."

So in your mind he only responsible for things that go badly ?

» Add a new message to this topic