FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > 10 million and rising

10 million and rising

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ostafun OP   Man  over a year ago

near ipswich

How many would we have vaccinated if we has joined the eu vaccine procurement? my guess is around 10.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How many would we have vaccinated if we has joined the eu vaccine procurement? my guess is around 10.

"

Did we have to join ?

near ipswich

"How many would we have vaccinated if we has joined the eu vaccine procurement? my guess is around 10.

Did we have to join ? "

Nope we were invited even though we were outside the eu,the point is where are all the supporters of joining ?oh wait you were in favour if i remember righty and with he total cockup where do you think we would have been in the queue?

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Use the NHS instead of a private company and get results.

Simple.

Did we have to join ? Nope we were invited even though we were outside the eu,the point is where are all the supporters of joining ?oh wait you were in favour if i remember righty and with he total cockup where do you think we would have been in the queue?"

Can you highlight where I was in favour of it? Anyway, is it ok to compare our vaccine rollout with EU nations ?

near ipswich

Did we have to join ? Nope we were invited even though we were outside the eu,the point is where are all the supporters of joining ?oh wait you were in favour if i remember righty and with he total cockup where do you think we would have been in the queue?

Can you highlight where I was in favour of it? Anyway, is it ok to compare our vaccine rollout with EU nations ? "

Why have you forgot ? who,s comparing i was asking a question.

"

Yes we would have made 10 million I guess.

By *ebbie69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

"

If we was still in would we have had to await the EU to authorise the vaccines?.

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

Just as well captain hindsight wasnt in charge he wanted us to stay with the ema in charge.

near ipswich

"Just as well captain hindsight wasnt in charge he wanted us to stay with the ema in charge."
He didnt look very happy when boris pointed that out to him.

Did we have to join ? Nope we were invited even though we were outside the eu,the point is where are all the supporters of joining ?oh wait you were in favour if i remember righty and with he total cockup where do you think we would have been in the queue?

Can you highlight where I was in favour of it? Anyway, is it ok to compare our vaccine rollout with EU nations ? Why have you forgot ? who,s comparing i was asking a question."

No, I haven’t forgot , have you? This isn’t an easy question to answer, my guess is we would have done 10 million vaccines if we had stayed in the EU

bournemouth

"Just as well captain hindsight wasnt in charge he wanted us to stay with the ema in charge.He didnt look very happy when boris pointed that out to him. "

Had a bust up outside by all accounts Sks totally lost his cool.

By *eanoCoolMan  over a year ago

wisbech

Lol we would not be anywhere near a million let alone 10 million, both my parents recieved 1st dose today. We definitely dodged a bullit by not joining there scheme.

By *eanoCoolMan  over a year ago

wisbech

Can you highlight where I was in favour of it? Anyway, is it ok to compare our vaccine rollout with EU nations ? Why have you forgot ? who,s comparing i was asking a question.

No, I haven’t forgot , have you? This isn’t an easy question to answer, my guess is we would have done 10 million vaccines if we had stayed in the EU "

Can I ask you why you think we would have vaccinated 10 million people in this country if we had stayed in the EU and took part in there scheme, especially considering that they have not managed to vaccinate anywhere near that number themselves?

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

Can you highlight where I was in favour of it? Anyway, is it ok to compare our vaccine rollout with EU nations ? Why have you forgot ? who,s comparing i was asking a question.

No, I haven’t forgot , have you? This isn’t an easy question to answer, my guess is we would have done 10 million vaccines if we had stayed in the EU "

bloooody hell you can do optimist ic posts after all lol

liverpool

"Just as well captain hindsight wasnt in charge he wanted us to stay with the ema in charge."

Do you understand the meaning of the word hindsight?

near ipswich

No, I haven’t forgot , have you? This isn’t an easy question to answer, my guess is we would have done 10 million vaccines if we had stayed in the EU bloooody hell you can do optimist ic posts after all lol"

Its good to see the think positive message is getting through.

By *ebbie69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

No, I haven’t forgot , have you? This isn’t an easy question to answer, my guess is we would have done 10 million vaccines if we had stayed in the EU bloooody hell you can do optimist ic posts after all lolIts good to see the think positive message is getting through."

You think it will last?

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

No, I haven’t forgot , have you? This isn’t an easy question to answer, my guess is we would have done 10 million vaccines if we had stayed in the EU bloooody hell you can do optimist ic posts after all lolIts good to see the think positive message is getting through.

You think it will last?"

not a fucking chance lol

bournemouth

"Just as well captain hindsight wasnt in charge he wanted us to stay with the ema in charge.

Do you understand the meaning of the word hindsight?"

He obviously doesnt denied he said it and yet its on record he said it twice in the commons alone, lost his temper afterwards too, not a good look

liverpool

"Just as well captain hindsight wasnt in charge he wanted us to stay with the ema in charge.

He obviously doesnt denied he said it and yet its on record he said it twice in the commons alone, lost his temper afterwards too, not a good look "

He has apologised

He obviously doesnt denied he said it and yet its on record he said it twice in the commons alone, lost his temper afterwards too, not a good look "

What? Starmer being on the backfoot during pmq? Nice to see that somebody noticed. The same people have failed to see that the blonde clown has been punched and embarrassed for a year now every Wednesday at 12.

liverpool

He obviously doesnt denied he said it and yet its on record he said it twice in the commons alone, lost his temper afterwards too, not a good look

What? Starmer being on the backfoot during pmq? Nice to see that somebody noticed. The same people have failed to see that the blonde clown has been punched and embarrassed for a year now every Wednesday at 12. "

Exactly

He has been getting roasted for weeks and is barely mentioned.

An impartial press my arse.

No, I haven’t forgot , have you? This isn’t an easy question to answer, my guess is we would have done 10 million vaccines if we had stayed in the EU bloooody hell you can do optimist ic posts after all lol"

Ha, of course, I am an optimistic not a fantasist, I like to deal in facts not fantasy . Btw, Are you sure understood my previous reply?

What? Starmer being on the backfoot during pmq? Nice to see that somebody noticed. The same people have failed to see that the blonde clown has been punched and embarrassed for a year now every Wednesday at 12. "

Don’t try and deny Boris his little victory, he looked really chuffed with himself today

"

Hungary an EU country decided it wanted its own route to vaccine

Seems to be a strong suggestion EU countries can choose what

they do

they do "

Shhhh. The EU is evil. We couldn’t close our borders when we were a member and Hungary choosing its vaccines is fake news.

they do "

So what's the point of being in the EU

they do

Shhhh. The EU is evil. We couldn’t close our borders when we were a member and Hungary choosing its vaccines is fake news. "

Exactly,

Any EU country could have opted out and did what the UK did but they were persuaded by the EU to stick together and let them be responsible for procurement and rollout because of their 'expertise' and buying power. What a load of bollocks that was

they do

So what's the point of being in the EU "

You’re right. Dealing with vaccines and bent bananas is all they do. As well as eating caviar for breakfast, of course!

they do

So what's the point of being in the EU

You’re right. Dealing with vaccines and bent bananas is all they do. As well as eating caviar for breakfast, of course! "

No no no, it’s lobster for breakfast

"Any EU country could have opted out and did what the UK did but they were persuaded by the EU to stick together and let them be responsible for procurement and rollout because of their 'expertise' and buying power. What a load of bollocks that was "

So far the vaccine thing is clearly something that has worked in the UK’s favour which is why you and your fellow right wingers keep talking about it.,if there were other positives about brexit no doubt that you would bombard us with a constant newsfeed for you lot to bash your bishop. However, it looks like it’s the vaccine as well as well the vaccine and a little more about the vaccine. Oops hang on there’s Nissan to. Apparently they would have left if we had stayed on the EU.

"Any EU country could have opted out and did what the UK did but they were persuaded by the EU to stick together and let them be responsible for procurement and rollout because of their 'expertise' and buying power. What a load of bollocks that was

So far the vaccine thing is clearly something that has worked in the UK’s favour which is why you and your fellow right wingers keep talking about it.,if there were other positives about brexit no doubt that you would bombard us with a constant newsfeed for you lot to bash your bishop. However, it looks like it’s the vaccine as well as well the vaccine and a little more about the vaccine. Oops hang on there’s Nissan to. Apparently they would have left if we had stayed on the EU. "

Left wingers are also available to knock the EU and always have been. If you actually knew what you were talking about obviously

"Any EU country could have opted out and did what the UK did but they were persuaded by the EU to stick together and let them be responsible for procurement and rollout because of their 'expertise' and buying power. What a load of bollocks that was

So far the vaccine thing is clearly something that has worked in the UK’s favour which is why you and your fellow right wingers keep talking about it.,if there were other positives about brexit no doubt that you would bombard us with a constant newsfeed for you lot to bash your bishop. However, it looks like it’s the vaccine as well as well the vaccine and a little more about the vaccine. Oops hang on there’s Nissan to. Apparently they would have left if we had stayed on the EU.

Left wingers are also available to knock the EU and always have been. If you actually knew what you were talking about obviously "

Left wingers used to be the worst for it. Jeremy corbyn for one.

Left wingers are also available to knock the EU and always have been. If you actually knew what you were talking about obviously

Left wingers used to be the worst for it. Jeremy corbyn for one. "

What? Starmer being on the backfoot during pmq? Nice to see that somebody noticed. The same people have failed to see that the blonde clown has been punched and embarrassed for a year now every Wednesday at 12.

Exactly

He has been getting roasted for weeks and is barely mentioned.

An impartial press my arse."

Barely mentioned? You tell us at least once a day

liverpool

Left wingers used to be the worst for it. Jeremy corbyn for one. "

Did corbyn push for Brexit?

"Use the NHS instead of a private company and get results.

Simple."

Exactly

Left wingers used to be the worst for it. Jeremy corbyn for one.

Did corbyn push for Brexit?"

Yeah. For 30 years, that is until he shat his pants and thought he could gain power by opposing it

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"

Hail Boris the great vacciniter

liverpool

Hail Boris the great vacciniter"

"

Did he mean Heil Boris?

[Removed by poster at 03/02/21 22:29:00]

Boris the Salvation??

Did he mean Heil Boris? "

By *ust some cock suckerMan  over a year ago

Preston

"

Is the reality of Brexit THAT BAD that you have nothing positive to talk about it but can only resort to hypothetical what ifs about the EU

Left wingers are also available to knock the EU and always have been. If you actually knew what you were talking about obviously "

Avoid the patronising tone even you get rattled. As far as I know Labour defended Remain. You must have already been sleepwalking at the time, dazzled by the lights of the sunny uplands.

The reckoning will happen. It has in the US. It will happen here too.

liverpool

Is the reality of Brexit THAT BAD that you have nothing positive to talk about it but can only resort to hypothetical what ifs about the EU "

They have to cling to something

Is the reality of Brexit THAT BAD that you have nothing positive to talk about it but can only resort to hypothetical what ifs about the EU

They have to cling to something "

There’s also what if it had been Corbyn, what if had been Kinnock etc...

You know how much the right wingers like living in the past. The average age of the Torygraph readers must be 89. They should be renamed the conserve party. (Ideal for a tin pot leader).

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Did he mean Heil Boris? "

Boris a socialist if you really look closely but I know you will not

Did he mean Heil Boris? Boris a socialist if you really look closely but I know you will not"

Haha, your best effort to date ,

Did he mean Heil Boris? Boris a socialist if you really look closely but I know you will not"

Even a communist! I assume you really mean this. However as there’s no room left on your right hand side, it’s all relative.

liverpool

Epic

By *ioloCouple  over a year ago

Basingstoke

No offence to anyone as I am not British but don’t you reckon that everyone should celebrate after all those people will receive their second dose of vaccine? In the end of the day this is not a competition between countries. We are not even sure that those vaccines work. Boris used the British people as guinea pigs while everyone else was watching and waiting. He took a gamble. We are not sure if he won yet. In the mean time some people are dying in care homes after they had the vaccine. Nothing on the news. Not just in UK care homes, in some other countries as well. Is it from Covid, from the vaccine or other problems? No one says anything. BBC is full of articles about how superb Oxford vaccine is. Europeans don’t want to give it to elderly. Who is lying and more important why?

near ipswich

they do "

yes hungary decided to go with the Russian one as the eu fucked up with the procurement, the post is about how many would be vaccinated to date if we had taken up the offer to join their procurement scheme ,you know the one that some on here were slagging the government off for not joining.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"No offence to anyone as I am not British but don’t you reckon that everyone should celebrate after all those people will receive their second dose of vaccine? In the end of the day this is not a competition between countries. We are not even sure that those vaccines work. Boris used the British people as guinea pigs while everyone else was watching and waiting. He took a gamble. We are not sure if he won yet. In the mean time some people are dying in care homes after they had the vaccine. Nothing on the news. Not just in UK care homes, in some other countries as well. Is it from Covid, from the vaccine or other problems? No one says anything. BBC is full of articles about how superb Oxford vaccine is. Europeans don’t want to give it to elderly. Who is lying and more important why?"

People do actually die of many different things in care home you know?

Old age just might be a factor

By *ioloCouple  over a year ago

Basingstoke

I understand but in Basingstoke one care home had 22 deaths in three weeks , all started a week after they received the vaccine. Another two care homes are on the same pathway unfortunately.

Bristol

"I understand but in Basingstoke one care home had 22 deaths in three weeks , all started a week after they received the vaccine. Another two care homes are on the same pathway unfortunately."

Maybe because thy were the most vulnerable and it is sometimes all too much for the frail body to endure.

My dad passed in August but was COVID negative nothing to do with vaccines ore anything but 2 strokes at over 80 was just too much.

I doubt very much weather he would have survived a vaccine

As will all things there is risk and all we can do is try but sometimes it don’t work out.

near ipswich

"I understand but in Basingstoke one care home had 22 deaths in three weeks , all started a week after they received the vaccine. Another two care homes are on the same pathway unfortunately."
Probably because it takes 3 weeks to build up the anti bodies after the first jab.

Bristol

"I understand but in Basingstoke one care home had 22 deaths in three weeks , all started a week after they received the vaccine. Another two care homes are on the same pathway unfortunately.Probably because it takes 3 weeks to build up the anti bodies after the first jab. "

Added to the possible reaction to the vaccine in an older more frail person is more severe, but not having it the consequences could be much worse.

» Add a new message to this topic