FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > labour plans to in back the red wall

labour plans to in back the red wall

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ostafun OP   Man  over a year ago

near ipswich

So their secret plan is to wave the flag,use the veterans and dress smart to win back red wall voters.

Has no one thought just putting out some credible policies would work.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So their secret plan is to wave the flag,use the veterans and dress smart to win back red wall voters.

Has no one thought just putting out some credible policies would work. "

It worked for the Tories

They are so out of touch it's unbelievable. An irrelevance really

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Apparently that's where focus groups get you.

liverpool

"So their secret plan is to wave the flag,use the veterans and dress smart to win back red wall voters.

Has no one thought just putting out some credible policies would work.

It worked for the Tories "

Well apart from the dressing smart bit obvs

Boris Johnson, Britain's best dressed man

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"

They are so out of touch it's unbelievable. An irrelevance really "

sadly I think that’s becoming true

near ipswich

I think it was a dig at some scruffy bastard who and used to turn up at memorials didnt like to sing the nation anthem,but i could be wrong.

liverpool

Could be worse.. he could have put the wreath upside down I suppose.. I mean what type of fuckwit would do that?

Starmer is either being very clever or very naive.

thornaby

"Could be worse.. he could have put the wreath upside down I suppose.. I mean what type of fuckwit would do that?

Starmer is either being very clever or very naive."

so would you agree there both scruffy fick wits then ?

liverpool

"Could be worse.. he could have put the wreath upside down I suppose.. I mean what type of fuckwit would do that?

Starmer is either being very clever or very naive.so would you agree there both scruffy fick wits then ?"

Who?

Patronising shite like that will see Starmer lose a couple of million more votes. I've said it before, he just goes whichever way he thinks the wind is blowing and always gets it wrong. I don't know why he's in politics to be honest

near ipswich

Still it should put a stop to anyone who is proud of their country and flag being called out for it or accused of being in the NF.

"

They are so out of touch it's unbelievable. An irrelevance really sadly I think that’s becoming true"

Are you more ‘in touch ‘ with the Tories?

liverpool

"Patronising shite like that will see Starmer lose a couple of million more votes. I've said it before, he just goes whichever way he thinks the wind is blowing and always gets it wrong. I don't know why he's in politics to be honest "

Unlike boris who is a man of his word

"Still it should put a stop to anyone who is proud of their country and flag being called out for it or accused of being in the NF. "

SKS only used one flag, Boris uses 2, the NF and the flag shagers only accept more than 1 flag

thornaby

Starmer is either being very clever or very naive.so would you agree there both scruffy fick wits then ?

Who?

"

corbyn and blowjob

The Tories are more in touch with the people. That's the point

liverpool

"Still it should put a stop to anyone who is proud of their country and flag being called out for it or accused of being in the NF.

SKS only used one flag, Boris uses 2, the NF and the flag shagers only accept more than 1 flag "

A man who always gets it wrong yet he makes boris look like an utter clown every week at pmq.

near ipswich

"The Tories are more in touch with the people. That's the point "
much more by the size of the majority.

Starmer is either being very clever or very naive.so would you agree there both scruffy fick wits then ?

Who?

corbyn and blowjob "

At least Corbyn brushed his hair and isn’t obese, Boris is a fat version of Worzel Gummidge

liverpool

Who?

corbyn and blowjob "

Only 1 fuckwit there.

"The Tories are more in touch with the people. That's the point much more by the size of the majority. "

Was SKS the labour leader at the last election?

One's the prime minister, the other's growing cabbage

liverpool

"One's the prime minister, the other's growing cabbage "

Ones growing cabbage.. the other is a particularly inept cabbage.

SKS helped to lose the last election with his calls for a 2nd referendum

thornaby

Who?

corbyn and blowjob

At least Corbyn brushed his hair and isn’t obese, Boris is a fat version of Worzel Gummidge "

one rattles one rolls

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

It’s a shrewd strategy. Show you are trying to do something about the parties image.

But be unelectable because would you really want to preside over the mess we are in? Even in four years time it’s not going to be pretty.

thornaby

"One's the prime minister, the other's growing cabbage

Ones growing cabbage.. the other is a particularly inept cabbage."

yet ones a winner ones a looser

Ones growing cabbage.. the other is a particularly inept cabbage."

Ones growing cabbage.. the other is a particularly inept cabbage.yet ones a winner ones a looser "

Boris is still a cabbage,

near ipswich

"It’s a shrewd strategy. Show you are trying to do something about the parties image.

But be unelectable because would you really want to preside over the mess we are in? Even in four years time it’s not going to be pretty.

"

I think some policies would be a start does anyone know of any or is this the new labour way just call the opposition names maybe blow a few raspberries too.

liverpool

Ones growing cabbage.. the other is a particularly inept cabbage.yet ones a winner ones a looser "

Well that rather depends on how you define a winner doesnt it?

The red wall is no more. It may never be seen again I'm afraid

liverpool

They are distancing themselves from it now.

thornaby

Ones growing cabbage.. the other is a particularly inept cabbage.yet ones a winner ones a looser

Boris is still a cabbage, "

exactly but he’s not down his allotment planting them

thornaby

Ones growing cabbage.. the other is a particularly inept cabbage.yet ones a winner ones a looser

Well that rather depends on how you define a winner doesnt it?"

does this help one won an election one didn’t think that simplifies it for ya

Boris is still a cabbage, exactly but he’s not down his allotment planting them "

Corbyn isn’t labour leader anymore, so his cabbage planting skills are not relevant , I have heard that Boris has offered to help on his allotment though , they need a scarecrow

thornaby

Boris is still a cabbage, exactly but he’s not down his allotment planting them

Corbyn isn’t labour leader anymore, so his cabbage planting skills are not relevant , I have heard that Boris has offered to help on his allotment though , they need a scarecrow "

pmslll Corbyn will also need help ulling the cabbages out the ground he’s not strong enough he’s like a corpse that won’t ficking lay down

liverpool

Well that rather depends on how you define a winner doesnt it? does this help one won an election one didn’t think that simplifies it for ya "

So using this criteria he is a better politician than churchill?

I'd say the fact that he has been sacked for lying twice, presided over countless disasters and has potentially pushed us into one of the most disastrous policies ever..wouldnt constitute being a winner.

I've said it before..in history he will go down as one of the worst pms ever.

thornaby

Well that rather depends on how you define a winner doesnt it? does this help one won an election one didn’t think that simplifies it for ya

I'd say the fact that he has been sacked for lying twice, presided over countless disasters and has potentially pushed us into one of the most disastrous policies ever..wouldnt constitute being a winner.

I've said it before..in history he will go down as one of the worst pms ever."

I agree he probably will do and Corbyn will go down as one of the worst opposition leafers ever

Corbyn isn’t labour leader anymore, so his cabbage planting skills are not relevant , I have heard that Boris has offered to help on his allotment though , they need a scarecrow pmslll Corbyn will also need help ulling the cabbages out the ground he’s not strong enough he’s like a corpse that won’t ficking lay down "

Haha, and he is still living in your head rent free

Well that rather depends on how you define a winner doesnt it? does this help one won an election one didn’t think that simplifies it for ya

I've said it before..in history he will go down as one of the worst pms ever.I agree he probably will do and Corbyn will go down as one of the worst opposition leafers ever "

Nobody remembers or cares about the opposition leaders who didn’t win an election, only those obsessed with JC

thornaby

Corbyn isn’t labour leader anymore, so his cabbage planting skills are not relevant , I have heard that Boris has offered to help on his allotment though , they need a scarecrow pmslll Corbyn will also need help ulling the cabbages out the ground he’s not strong enough he’s like a corpse that won’t ficking lay down

Haha, and he is still living in your head rent free "

nar mate you know that’s not true iv only mentioned him because ya can’t talk about blowjob without nojob there like Laurel and hardy

Corbyn isn’t labour leader anymore, so his cabbage planting skills are not relevant , I have heard that Boris has offered to help on his allotment though , they need a scarecrow pmslll Corbyn will also need help ulling the cabbages out the ground he’s not strong enough he’s like a corpse that won’t ficking lay down

Haha, and he is still living in your head rent free nar mate you know that’s not true iv only mentioned him because ya can’t talk about blowjob without nojob there like Laurel and hardy "

Why? Can you only talk about Blair whilst mentioning Ian Duncan Smith & William Hague,

liverpool

Haha, and he is still living in your head rent free nar mate you know that’s not true iv only mentioned him because ya can’t talk about blowjob without nojob there like Laurel and hardy

Why? Can you only talk about Blair whilst mentioning Ian Duncan Smith & William Hague, "

2 political heavyweights right there.

Haha, and he is still living in your head rent free nar mate you know that’s not true iv only mentioned him because ya can’t talk about blowjob without nojob there like Laurel and hardy

Why? Can you only talk about Blair whilst mentioning Ian Duncan Smith & William Hague,

2 political heavyweights right there."

If you look at the GE results they were ‘worse ‘ than Corbyn

thornaby

If you look at the GE results they were ‘worse ‘ than Corbyn "

thought it was my head he lived in buddy lol

If you look at the GE results they were ‘worse ‘ than Corbyn thought it was my head he lived in buddy lol"

It is, you said that we can’t talk about Boris without talking about Corbyn D

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

SKS is starting the message that he isn't Jereny Corbyn.

Now he needs to balance up getting the Northern votes back, against losing the support of the Metropolitan vote.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

I've said it before..in history he will go down as one of the worst pms ever."

Boris will go down as a great strategist but most of you cannot see it he is a winner

liverpool

I've said it before..in history he will go down as one of the worst pms ever.Boris will go down as a great strategist but most of you cannot see it he is a winner"

Strategist of what exactly?

He cant even mamage his hair

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

Fun fact....

Mamage : Using breasts to advantage in a business situation.

liverpool

That's what I was going for

I've said it before..in history he will go down as one of the worst pms ever.Boris will go down as a great strategist but most of you cannot see it he is a winner"

Are you talking about the Boris Johnson, the PM, the guy would makes Ronald McDonald look competent, and Del Boy look honest?

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 04/02/21 03:40:32]

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

"The Tories are more in touch with the people. That's the point "

Come on...

When it comes to domestic issues, this government is so out of touch. They were shamed into making sure children didn't go hungry.

They got the mood right on Brexit. That's it. One issue while ignoring everything else that needs addressing. Being in touch with the people is understanding their day to day struggles. For example, nurses that would rather a pay rise than a round of applause. If they truly understood this then the amount of U-turns they've made within the last year would've been a lot less.

» Add a new message to this topic