FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > The Rejoin Campaign

The Rejoin Campaign

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uliaChris OP   Couple  over a year ago

westerham

Seems to have died on its arse. Even a petition can’t get 5000 signatures.

https://www.change.org/p/prime-minister-of-uk-the-day-after-brexit-we-will-campaign-to-rejoin-the-eu

Does it mean the end of all Brexit banter? Surely the debate doesn’t end just like that? Has no one got any spunk left?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

There will always be a few die hards on here so dont worry .

Has that twat shouting outside parliament gone home yet.

By *ust some cock suckerMan  over a year ago

Preston

"There will always be a few die hards on here so dont worry .

Has that twat shouting outside parliament gone home yet. "

I'd have happily shot him myself

westerham

I'm surprised at the lack of interest in the campaign when we get three or four new remainer threads a day just on this forum.

By *ust some cock suckerMan  over a year ago

Preston

"I'm surprised at the lack of interest in the campaign when we get three or four new remainer threads a day just on this forum. "

Your not understanding the theme of most of the threads then.

There is a massive difference between highlighting the bullshit promises made about how better off we'd be with Brexit and the reality we're having to deal with compared to wanting to rejoin the EU.

Brexit promised the earth.

The promises were just bullshit and leavers were informed of this but said it was Project Fear.

I voted remain but I wouldn't want to rejoin the EU unless a massive majority voted to do so.

So until Brexit starts to swing into the positive side and has erased the damage done you're going to get threads talking about the negative issues brought about because of Brexit.

Leavers are free and welcome to post threads about how we're better off and issues have improved because of Brexit whenever they wish.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Has that twat shouting outside parliament gone home yet.

I'd have happily shot him myself "

Cranked up from, "mental health problems", "remainers should leave the UK", to shooting remainers.

That's a lot of people to execute.

westerham

"I'm surprised at the lack of interest in the campaign when we get three or four new remainer threads a day just on this forum.

There is a massive difference between highlighting the bullshit promises made about how better off we'd be with Brexit and the reality we're having to deal with compared to wanting to rejoin the EU.

The promises were just bullshit and leavers were informed of this but said it was Project Fear.

I voted remain but I wouldn't want to rejoin the EU unless a massive majority voted to do so.

So until Brexit starts to swing into the positive side and has erased the damage done you're going to get threads talking about the negative issues brought about because of Brexit.

Leavers are free and welcome to post threads about how we're better off and issues have improved because of Brexit whenever they wish.

"

Don't really get the obsession with "highlighting bullshit promises", no different to 99% of all political promises ever made.

I and many others voted specifically on the issue of the EU commission and we've already been proved correct on that one.

near ipswich

"I'm surprised at the lack of interest in the campaign when we get three or four new remainer threads a day just on this forum.

Don't really get the obsession with "highlighting bullshit promises", no different to 99% of all political promises ever made.

I and many others voted specifically on the issue of the EU commission and we've already been proved correct on that one. "

Totally agree i have never made a secret of why i wanted out, Brussels and the unelected bureaucrats nothing more.Did i think it would be easy? of course not the eu mafia were always going to make it as hard as possible and try to make an example in true mafia style to deter anyone else from ever thinking about it.

will it get better? of course business always prevails and will find new markets to buy and sell to if it makes its life easier and more profitable which is not easy in a couple of months and in the middle of a world health crisis but i believe Britain will come out of it better and stronger over time.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Probaly because it's much more fun to see brexiteers with egg on their faces as they desperately try to blame the latest cock up on the eu.

"Probaly because it's much more fun to see brexiteers with egg on their faces as they desperately try to blame the latest cock up on the eu."

I have zero egg on my face. And I have not tried to blame the EU for cock ups.

Having said that, all we see is doom and gloom from Remainers. I guess you're guys believed all the bullshit that was said during the campaigns?

I don't know one Leaver who actually thought things would suddenly change overnight, not a single one.

What makes you all think that if by some miracle

Rejoin actually won

We in the EU would want you lot back?

You spend the guts of 40 years whinging and bitching when you were in the EU

It’s better for everyone that your gone and that you stay gone.

westerham

"What makes you all think that if by some miracle

Rejoin actually won

It’s better for everyone that your gone and that you stay gone. "

Because its all about the money...

Brussels now has a large hole in their champagne and lobster budget.

near ipswich

Rejoin actually won

I agree with you for once we are so much better out just look at the vaccine rollout.

I guess you dont want the uk to give ireland priority in spare vaccines as proposed by the government then you would rather wait for the eu?

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Has that twat shouting outside parliament gone home yet. "

That stupid twat was funny made me laugh in these grim times

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Rejoin actually won

I hope we will we will be better and stronger without you

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

How quickly times change.

Just over a month ago the papers were full of we did it and there was an air of triumphalism over the eu.

Now the tone has changed..change wont come over night,businesses need to adapt,the eu have had us off etc etc.

Like with most of boris's achievements he is big on bluster and not great on actual details.

"How quickly times change.

Just over a month ago the papers were full of we did it and there was an air of triumphalism over the eu.

Now the tone has changed..change wont come over night,businesses need to adapt,the eu have had us off etc etc.

Like with most of boris's achievements he is big on bluster and not great on actual details."

The papers don't speak for the people

Rejoin actually won

It’s better for everyone that your gone and that you stay gone.

Because its all about the money...

Brussels now has a large hole in their champagne and lobster budget. "

No they don’t, we are still paying them £340,000 an hour

By *eroy1000Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

Rejoin actually won

That's a fair point though not sure why they wanted us to stay. Better for us and better for them

» Add a new message to this topic