FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > You don’t negotiate with terrorists

You don’t negotiate with terrorists

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bernath OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

It’s has been an American Maxim with dealing with terrorists throughout the World, and after the storming of the capitol by those terrorists, if they do not apply this unwritten rule it will be seen as weakness by the American Government for not practicing what it essentially preaches.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It’s has been an American Maxim with dealing with terrorists throughout the World, and after the storming of the capitol by those terrorists, if they do not apply this unwritten rule it will be seen as weakness by the American Government for not practicing what it essentially preaches.

"

Everything that comes to light needs to be addressed on all levels. The Capital Breach and all the riots over the summer. All should be condemned as political violence and a act of terrorism. Like it or not. We can constantly debate that fact but violence is violence. It's the only way this is going to heal. Equality of justice applies to everyone.

"It’s has been an American Maxim with dealing with terrorists throughout the World, and after the storming of the capitol by those terrorists, if they do not apply this unwritten rule it will be seen as weakness by the American Government for not practicing what it essentially preaches.

"

Yes these alt right terrorists need to be hunted down one by one, make examples of them and also jail there leader donny.

Gloucestershire

Everything that comes to light needs to be addressed on all levels. The Capital Breach and all the riots over the summer. All should be condemned as political violence and a act of terrorism. Like it or not. We can constantly debate that fact but violence is violence. It's the only way this is going to heal. Equality of justice applies to everyone."

Did I read that right? What false sentiment!, it blatantly obvious from the wording of this response the true intention of what you are saying.

Talk about wax lyrical with words.

One situation was about actual injustice and may I add largely peaceful until provoked by trump supporters, some of those who came armed to those demonstrations and in some cases killed people indiscriminately , the storming of the capitol by these terrorists was about false justice based on a lie peddled by a maniacal nut job.

You tried, oh gosh you tried, but ultimately we know the only people who really tried to subvert democracy and rule of law were the terrorists trump supporters on Capitol Hill.

The whole world knows it, even people with an ounce of common sense know it.

Their crimes will not go unpunished, and the full extent of US justice is brought upon them.

Everything that comes to light needs to be addressed on all levels. The Capital Breach and all the riots over the summer. All should be condemned as political violence and a act of terrorism. Like it or not. We can constantly debate that fact but violence is violence. It's the only way this is going to heal. Equality of justice applies to everyone.

Did I read that right? What false sentiment!, it blatantly obvious from the wording of this response the true intention of what you are saying.

One situation was about actual injustice and may I add largely peaceful until provoked by trump supporters, some of those who came armed to those demonstrations and in some cases killed people indiscriminately , the storming of the capitol by these terrorists was about false justice based on a lie peddled by a maniacal nut job.

You tried, oh gosh you tried, but ultimately we know the only people who really tried to subvert democracy and rule of law were the terrorists trump supporters on Capitol Hill.

Their crimes will not go unpunished, and the full extent of US justice is brought upon them.

"

So you are all for violence if it is in the name of Injustice. Against anyone who gets in the way of those aspirations. Death destruction is perfectly acceptable if it is in the name of inequality. Let's just burn everything down. Violence is violence period. No body should be harmed or be killed for a political agenda . Period. There are other ways. So the party of tolerance is perfectly fine killing and harming people in the name of inequality. Ok I got you loud and clear. No lives matter.

Gloucestershire

So you are all for violence if it is in the name of Injustice. Against anyone who gets in the way of those aspirations. Death destruction is perfectly acceptable if it is in the name of inequality. Let's just burn everything down. Violence is violence period. No body should be harmed or be killed for a political agenda . Period. There are other ways. So the party of tolerance is perfectly fine killing and harming people in the name of inequality. Ok I got you loud and clear. No lives matter. "

There you spin it, you are associating peaceful BLM protests with violence? The only violence I saw was being perpetrated by right wing terrorists who may I add stormed state legislatures, shot and killed peaceful BLM protestors.

We all know where the violence is stemming from, and the way they project their hate and evil to undermine our Democratic institutions.

Again I hope these far right terrorists are found and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for their traitorous acts.

"

I don't think you do actually know what happened over the summer tbh

Trump supporters killed people indiscriminately did they? I think you will find most of the killings were done by the left.

Trump supporters forced them to set up the CHAZ which ended in the murder, no execution of a black teenager, did it? What about the week long seige outside of the Federal courthouse in Portland. Not to mention the billions of dollars done in property damage in multiple cities. People found burned to death in there businesses. Police and Federal Agents permanently blinded by Lasers.

You talk about trump supporters with weapons. Yet it was Antifa turning up with Van's full of shields and weapons.

Look up the definition of terrorism and you will find people on both sides to be guilty

So you are all for violence if it is in the name of Injustice. Against anyone who gets in the way of those aspirations. Death destruction is perfectly acceptable if it is in the name of inequality. Let's just burn everything down. Violence is violence period. No body should be harmed or be killed for a political agenda . Period. There are other ways. So the party of tolerance is perfectly fine killing and harming people in the name of inequality. Ok I got you loud and clear. No lives matter.

There you spin it, you are associating peaceful BLM protests with violence? The only violence I saw was being perpetrated by right wing terrorists who may I add stormed state legislatures, shot and killed peaceful BLM protestors.

We all know where the violence is stemming from, and the way they project their hate and evil to undermine our Democratic institutions.

Again I hope these far right terrorists are found and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for their traitorous acts. "

David Dorn killed blm protests. Multiple people dead because of peaceful blm protests. People killed During antifa protests. DC on fire peaceful blm protests. On and on and on. Everyone involved in any violence on the people of the united states is considered domestic terrorism. Period non negotiable. Anyone right left and in between. No exceptions. Otherwise hate to say it if politicians keep playing this extremely dangerous game along with the media. It's going to turn ugly real fast. Equality is Equality in everyday life. Justice has to be served according to the laws. For everyone.

Gloucestershire

Again I hope these far right terrorists are found and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for their traitorous acts.

David Dorn killed blm protests. Multiple people dead because of peaceful blm protests. People killed During antifa protests. DC on fire peaceful blm protests. On and on and on. Everyone involved in any violence on the people of the united states is considered domestic terrorism. Period non negotiable. Anyone right left and in between. No exceptions. Otherwise hate to say it if politicians keep playing this extremely dangerous game along with the media. It's going to turn ugly real fast. Equality is Equality in everyday life. Justice has to be served according to the laws. For everyone."

You are right, about equality, unfortunately there are many violent people who feel they are more equal than others.

I do agree with the sentiment you have, America needs to find the strength to protect itself from the domestic enemies it has,

David Dorn killed blm protests. Multiple people dead because of peaceful blm protests. People killed During antifa protests. DC on fire peaceful blm protests. On and on and on. Everyone involved in any violence on the people of the united states is considered domestic terrorism. Period non negotiable. Anyone right left and in between. No exceptions. Otherwise hate to say it if politicians keep playing this extremely dangerous game along with the media. It's going to turn ugly real fast. Equality is Equality in everyday life. Justice has to be served according to the laws. For everyone.

You are right, about equality, unfortunately there are many violent people who feel they are more equal than others.

I do agree with the sentiment you have, America needs to find the strength to protect itself from the domestic enemies it has,"

I sorry but sometimes get passionate. Been to 3rd world countries and seen pure unadulterated tyranny. No explanation no equality just death. I do not want that for the American people. Death is finality. Peace and equality is the better solution. I come off as brash and unapologetic. Scars are there for me we have to have a better solution. We can't keep dwelling on the past to justify our future. Peace

Wow some of the ppl arrested so far showing who backed don, drug dealers, murders, unemployed drop outs, kkk members, white supremacists hopefully they get the sentences they deserve for this outrageous attack on the USA.

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Portland

Peace to our cousin in the USA. I am sure the incoming president and vice president will know who excited, and sponsored the violence and treason in all the other cities.

"Wow some of the ppl arrested so far showing who backed don, drug dealers, murders, unemployed drop outs, kkk members, white supremacists hopefully they get the sentences they deserve for this outrageous attack on the USA."

And Anitfa members that where arrested over the summer where the same. one of the guys killed in kenosha was a convicted peadophile if i remember correctly

It's almost like there are just bad people no matter your politics....

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"

"Wow some of the ppl arrested so far showing who backed don, drug dealers, murders, unemployed drop outs, kkk members, white supremacists hopefully they get the sentences they deserve for this outrageous attack on the USA.

And Anitfa members that where arrested over the summer where the same. one of the guys killed in kenosha was a convicted peadophile if i remember correctly

It's almost like there are just bad people no matter your politics...."

But antifa weren't backed by donny small hands as far as I know.

"Wow some of the ppl arrested so far showing who backed don, drug dealers, murders, unemployed drop outs, kkk members, white supremacists hopefully they get the sentences they deserve for this outrageous attack on the USA.

But antifa weren't backed by donny small hands as far as I know."

No just backed by major people within the democrats like Nancy Pelosi and Harris herself

Biden even said Its just an idea, while cities burned and people died.

As I said there are bad people on both sides

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

In terms of who attempted to destroy democracy in the USA, only Donald Trump and his accolytes can truly be held accountable. It is now time they were.

No just backed by major people within the democrats like Nancy Pelosi and Harris herself

"

I'm sure theres a couple of bad apples on the left...but really a sitting president trying to overturn a free and open election which he lost by a mile ? Unprecedented and hugely dangerous.

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

I'm sure theres a couple of bad apples on the left...but really a sitting president trying to overturn a free and open election which he lost by a mile ? Unprecedented and hugely dangerous. "

Oops so winning a vote by getting 51.3 percent is by a mile ? Funny how remainers were saying 52 percent was very close.

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

I'm sure theres a couple of bad apples on the left...but really a sitting president trying to overturn a free and open election which he lost by a mile ? Unprecedented and hugely dangerous. "

This both sides thing is a by now tiresome refrain. Only one side tried to overturn an election, only one side incited insurrection. This but BLM/ANTIFA lets just move on. They are going to do again, next time they might get further.

I'm sure theres a couple of bad apples on the left...but really a sitting president trying to overturn a free and open election which he lost by a mile ? Unprecedented and hugely dangerous.

This both sides thing is a by now tiresome refrain. Only one side tried to overturn an election, only one side incited insurrection. This but BLM/ANTIFA lets just move on. They are going to do again, next time they might get further."

You can not label violence but we do it on both sides. It's never a answer. We need to come together and agree. Innocence in death on a ideology is bad for all.

Derry

This both sides thing is a by now tiresome refrain. Only one side tried to overturn an election, only one side incited insurrection. This but BLM/ANTIFA lets just move on. They are going to do again, next time they might get further.

You can not label violence but we do it on both sides. It's never a answer. We need to come together and agree. Innocence in death on a ideology is bad for all."

The use of intentional violence for political aims is called terrorism. Remind me when the democrats incited terrorism in the USA?

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Just like the british government wouldnt ever negotiate with the IRA?

and yet we have the GFA,a peace deal so strong boris the clown couldnt pull it apart

Good stuff

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

the right now attempting to hide behind a strategy of false equivalence is doomed to fail. they had their day in the sun and chose to spend that time reinforcing the structural problems that prevent the republic from progressing as a nation. instead of muck raking the past, a line will surely be drawn under this last weeks events.there are now bipartisan calls for at least some of those senators and representatives involved in the violent putsch to be held very publically accountable as a catharsis for the nation, in order for the republic to unite and move forward.

Oops so winning a vote by getting 51.3 percent is by a mile ? Funny how remainers were saying 52 percent was very close. "

Trump called it a landslide last time out

Derry

"the right now attempting to hide behind a strategy of false equivalence is doomed to fail. they had their day in the sun and chose to spend that time reinforcing the structural problems that prevent the republic from progressing as a nation. instead of muck raking the past, a line will surely be drawn under this last weeks events.there are now bipartisan calls for at least some of those senators and representatives involved in the violent putsch to be held very publically accountable as a catharsis for the nation, in order for the republic to unite and move forward. "

I hate to say this but the far right is winning for now. They carried weapons, swastikas and the confederate flag in Virginia three years ago chanting 'jews will not replace us' and 'blood and soil. President Trump told us there was 'good people on both sides'. There was lot's of condemnation but most just went home. In April 2020 armed masked men invaded Michigan State Capitol, we have since learned of a conspiracy to abduct and put the Governor, Gretchen Whitmer on trial.

Since last november, there has been constant doubt, denial and rejection of the US Presidential election results. When they lost at the ballot box and the courthouse they incited a mob to storm the capitol in a final attempt to overturn the election results.

And again the refrain is 'both sides' but now they talk of healing as well. These self declared patriots believe they can have the entitlement to threaten or use violence if they disagree with democracy.

You can not label violence but we do it on both sides. It's never a answer. We need to come together and agree. Innocence in death on a ideology is bad for all."

I think we can all agree its positive there are now at least 30 potential domestic terrorists being investigated in relation to the coup attempt. About time these no Mark's were shown who's in charge.

losing the political trifecta is no longer winning

You can not label violence but we do it on both sides. It's never a answer. We need to come together and agree. Innocence in death on a ideology is bad for all.

I think we can all agree its positive there are now at least 30 potential domestic terrorists being investigated in relation to the coup attempt. About time these no Mark's were shown who's in charge. "

Each should be given a minimum of 10 years, I can’t believe how stupid these people are

that's significantly less than Chelsea Manning's sentence

I think we can all agree its positive there are now at least 30 potential domestic terrorists being investigated in relation to the coup attempt. About time these no Mark's were shown who's in charge.

Each should be given a minimum of 10 years, I can’t believe how stupid these people are "

Minimum and what's really nice is Kamala will be running the show when they come out

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Each should be given a minimum of 10 years, I can’t believe how stupid these people are "

Did you not see them?

I thought they were going to have a hoedown at 1 point.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

I see they got hold of Meth Jamiroquai.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"I see they got hold of Meth Jamiroquai. "

And the auswhitz guy.

Apparently they are also bot allowed to fly

» Add a new message to this topic