FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > How should we describe and react to Trump?

How should we describe and react to Trump?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orny PT OP   Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

Is Trump a traitor? No respect for the elected politicians and the legal processes.

Is Trump a terrorist? Those scenes were terrifying.Incitement, followed by a lame replies..

Is Trump a despot? Why won't he grow up and go quietly?

He's a Republican not a Democrat, more like he's just plain undemocratic.

OK class, discuss.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

It seems to be pretty well documented and felt that his Tweets were tantamount to the incitement of violence and sedition.

I said yesterday that - force majeure - can not separate the actions of those called and their resulting behaviour, by the incitement of the one who called it.

As guilty as those who took part then, in many peoples view.

By *orny PT OP   Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

"It seems to be pretty well documented and felt that his Tweets were tantamount to the incitement of violence and sedition.

I said yesterday that - force majeure - can not separate the actions of those called and their resulting behaviour, by the incitement of the one who called it.

As guilty as those who took part then, in many peoples view.

"

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

For the few days remaining of his presidency, the wise thing to do would be to completely ignore him.

All the important people round him should refuse to listen to him, talk to him, do his bidding; in short, shun him - treat him as if he doesn't exist.

It's a non-violent way of dealing with someone who, otherwise, might do something else that millions will regret.

It's just a shame nobody did it with him from day one.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

He is a paranoid guy of low intelligence but he knows how to address the masses.

He is cunning,he is a street fighter but no class.

His temperent is suspect to say the least.

Very dangerous as he is not capable of acting with any logic.

He is intested in poer and if he had been in a third world country wsuld be in power for many years as a dictator but not so easy in the States thank god.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"He is a paranoid guy of low intelligence but he knows how to address the masses.

He is cunning,he is a street fighter but no class.

His temperent is suspect to say the least.

Very dangerous as he is not capable of acting with any logic.

He is intested in poer and if he had been in a third world country wsuld be in power for many years as a dictator but not so easy in the States thank god.

"

The events unfolding everywhere is sounds historically familiar.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Seth Abramson wrote a 200 tweet breakdown of the speech he gave immediately before. It's utterly chilling.

He's a danger to American democracy.

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

He is so great, I love his hair and tan, I had a 3 some with him and ivana,he fucked me so hard while I licked her out, then this old guy called Joe came tottering in and pushed him out the way,but his cock was much smaller, said he was a democrat or repub or something and I said why dont you fuck me as well before you fuck the rest of the nation lol anyway I left fucked by both of them lol

Enough already!

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Seth Abramson wrote a 200 tweet breakdown of the speech he gave immediately before. It's utterly chilling.

He's a danger to American democracy."

Surely he cant get away with that?

Its utterly damming

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Seth Abramson wrote a 200 tweet breakdown of the speech he gave immediately before. It's utterly chilling.

He's a danger to American democracy.

Surely he cant get away with that?

Its utterly damming"

It is. It's terrifying.

"He is so great, I love his hair and tan, I had a 3 some with him and ivana,he fucked me so hard while I licked her out, then this old guy called Joe came tottering in and pushed him out the way,but his cock was much smaller, said he was a democrat or repub or something and I said why dont you fuck me as well before you fuck the rest of the nation lol anyway I left fucked by both of them lol

Enough already! "

Did he sniff your (naughty) hair while he was down there?

Ivana Trump so badly but scared I might follow through and butter my biscuit

"For the few days remaining of his presidency, the wise thing to do would be to completely ignore him.

All the important people round him should refuse to listen to him, talk to him, do his bidding; in short, shun him - treat him as if he doesn't exist.

It's a non-violent way of dealing with someone who, otherwise, might do something else that millions will regret.

It's just a shame nobody did it with him from day one."

Apparently White House staff have been told not to engage with him in case he does something stupid,,then again everything he does is stupid.

Notts

"He is so great, I love his hair and tan, I had a 3 some with him and ivana,he fucked me so hard while I licked her out, then this old guy called Joe came tottering in and pushed him out the way,but his cock was much smaller, said he was a democrat or repub or something and I said why dont you fuck me as well before you fuck the rest of the nation lol anyway I left fucked by both of them lol

Enough already!

Ivana Trump so badly but scared I might follow through and butter my biscuit "

We were all totally shaved except for Joe who had grey pubes arrgghhhh they are definitely swingers and swing in both directions lol

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

I think the question really is a much more difficult one to answer.

Despite everything that has been seen and heard over the last four years, more people voted for him this time, than did in 2016.

Normal logic would dictate that less people would have voted for an outed narcissist, but in fact more voted for him,

How could 75,000,000 people vote for him and how many of those people are actually fully engaged with all of his psychodrama?

I think that the 75,000,000 are a far scarier thought than Orange Man himself.

"I think the question really is a much more difficult one to answer.

Despite everything that has been seen and heard over the last four years, more people voted for him this time, than did in 2016.

Normal logic would dictate that less people would have voted for an outed narcissist, but in fact more voted for him,

How could 75,000,000 people vote for him and how many of those people are actually fully engaged with all of his psychodrama?

I think that the 75,000,000 are a far scarier thought than Orange Man himself."

Therein lies the scariest bit of all. What happens when 75 million people are being called every name under the sun, ostracised, deplatformed and attacked from every form of media? Powder keg. I’ve said it on other threads, unless there’s a real concerted effort at reconciliation then this’ll go off again.

Enough already!

Ivana Trump so badly but scared I might follow through and butter my biscuit

We were all totally shaved except for Joe who had grey pubes arrgghhhh they are definitely swingers and swing in both directions lol "

It's to ensure the grey vote.

Georgia has always been a swing state, they're at it like beavers on heat

I think that the 75,000,000 are a far scarier thought than Orange Man himself.

Therein lies the scariest bit of all. What happens when 75 million people are being called every name under the sun, ostracised, deplatformed and attacked from every form of media? Powder keg. I’ve said it on other threads, unless there’s a real concerted effort at reconciliation then this’ll go off again. "

Good news. Like the Republican party itself many of them now realise what a huge mistake they made

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

I don’t think all 75m are trump supporters a huge number are just unable to contemplate voting democrat. They see Democrats as communists bizarrely.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

There will be a lot of his voters who were like in 2016 there and 2019 here in what seems to be the regular dilemma of the least worst option..

Suspect that the majority of trump voters are as equally disgusted over the course he and others took and those who were incited..

Republican party needs to find someone to refocus there majority upon, the extremists who rallied to trump's rhetoric and their desire for white supremacist nirvana will fade away from the politics..

If the republican party doesn't grasp the problem they have then civil war, secession are all a possibility..

Notts

I think that the 75,000,000 are a far scarier thought than Orange Man himself."

You are the scarey one because you have dismissed all those people lol they haven't even got normal logic lol

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

Trump is a snake oil salesman with a dictator mindset, just like Hitler was. That is how Hitler fooled the masses until it was to late. Trump was trying to do the same things Hitler had done, so he could achieve total rule in the US. Thankfully our system of government is set up to stop such things from happening, but we had some corrupt republican politicians trying to do illegal things, corrupt lawyers trying to do illegal things, and corrupt right wing media pushing their corrupt agenda just as much as possible to brainwash and fool the masses, and they sure did completely fool ALOT of people. Unfortunately, many are still fooled and need reeducated to the true facts of what reality is, and not what they've be brainwashed to believe.

"Trump is a snake oil salesman with a dictator mindset, just like Hitler was. That is how Hitler fooled the masses until it was to late. Trump was trying to do the same things Hitler had done, so he could achieve total rule in the US. Thankfully our system of government is set up to stop such things from happening, but we had some corrupt republican politicians trying to do illegal things, corrupt lawyers trying to do illegal things, and corrupt right wing media pushing their corrupt agenda just as much as possible to brainwash and fool the masses, and they sure did completely fool ALOT of people. Unfortunately, many are still fooled and need reeducated to the true facts of what reality is, and not what they've be brainwashed to believe. "

‘Re-educated’? Like a truth and reconciliation commission maybe? Good luck with that.

You’ll have greater success negotiating and meeting in the middle, not just yelling ‘I’m right, you’re wrong’ in people’s faces.

"For the few days remaining of his presidency, the wise thing to do would be to completely ignore him.

It's just a shame nobody did it with him from day one."

They did.

Why do you think he was lied to about pulling troops from Syria. He wanted less and ordered a pull out.

The military just lied to the commander and chief and never actually pulled troops out.

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/us-troop-levels-syria-jeffrey-interview/

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

He is like a remoaner does not know when he is beaten

» Add a new message to this topic