FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Is fab being developed anymore?

Is fab being developed anymore?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

* A dark mode would be nice

* Removing the logo from the landing page would be nice (or an option)

* Seeing who's in the area by preference by default would be nice

* Removing the green Android banner saying this does notifications, even though it's not worked for nearly a year would be nice

* A _not safe for pub_ option for pictures would be nice, unless you click the large version

Can't think of anything else at the moment

Anything else that'd make fab better?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *pmsldCouple  over a year ago

kettering

They already have a few of those.

The who's near function has an option to show only people who meet your preferences but it's only available to paid members

There is a option to hide site images already

Most modern smart phones offer a dark mode/ night mode of some description already.

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

With the amount of money paid by members you'd hope so!!

I do agree with many of your points though.

With my UXD hat on, there's a lot more that could be said for theming this Site better with a modern cross platform UI.

By *ssexhamptonMan  over a year ago

Rayleigh

I would like a thumb up or down option in the Forums.

By *edVelveteenCouple  over a year ago

Heaven in the Midlands

"I would like a thumb up or down option in the Forums."

This.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The site has needed updating for years.

The search features are poor to say the least and the forum is shocking. Quotes having no reference to who is being quoted, no notifications that you have been quoted or replied to and why threads are limited to 175 post is beyond me.

Chat rooms are not quite as dated but are far from modern or well designed. Private chat windows disapear behind the public chat window. Cams regularly dont display. People show in multiple rooms at the same time. The who is watching function is unreliable. Chat window cant be stopped from refreshing to the bottom so you struggle to scroll back to read missed comments. Lots of feedback noise between cams. Still uses flash player. Doesnt indicate sex or age in main chat window. Mobile chat is pathetic, no sound, not able to broadcast your own cam, watched cams freeze after a short time and flashes back to past frames. Chatting is difficult as only a few lines are displayed. Its been in beta for many years and hasnt improved or changed once.

Mail system is basic and lacking in functions like searching by name or having the ability to go back to olde;r messages that have fallen of the inbox page due to it only displaying a limited amount of messages.

There is more but the only things that change are diminishing features for non supporters and the addition of the videos feature to draw in more money (which also indicates the site wont be updated anytime soon.)

» Add a new message to this topic