FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Frustrated and confused

Frustrated and confused

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone. As the title suggests I'm getting a little frustrated and more than a little confused. Now, I don't normally post something like this, but lately I'm seeing more and more profiles putting up meet today ads that say they're looking for f mf and 'm'. Now, being a single guy I look at those who put m in what they're looking for as its not often a couple will look for one. What I can't understand is the amount lately that put they're looking for males in the the ad, and then when I go to wink or message them, it says the couple isn't looking for single males and the big yellow line appears. Why put it if you're not interested???? The ones that really give me forest Whitaker eye are those that have ads up asking purely for single males, and when I read the profile, it says not looking for single males and I'm unable to message or even wink, yet again, due to the yellow bar.

My question to these people is this? Why put that you're willing to meet us single males when clearly you're not? Many profiles get pissy when single guys don't show up to meets, and understandably so as sits frustrating and annoying. It's just the same for us when we see a possible avenue of communication that could lead to a meet, and get shut down at the first hurdle. I wish people wouldn't do it. I've been in the scen for over ten years, and used fabs for most of that, on and off, and it's only recently this spate has started to happen. What's going on guys?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anchester_gentMan  over a year ago

Cheshire / Manchester border

I've seen the same.

I can only assume people get fed up of the tsunami of male from single guys and block us from messaging. But then in the moment when they post a meet they forget that they've done that and tick the M box.

On a related point - wouldn't it be helpful if you could browse meets and JUST see the ones that were open to single guys...? That would save a load of time!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

That would be a great idea.

And yes, I was thinking the same about unchecking in the box

» Add a new message to this topic