FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > CUPIDS LADIES ONLY NIGHT 9TH AUG

CUPIDS LADIES ONLY NIGHT 9TH AUG

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well its that time of the month again ladies when cupids bans all things male n unleashes its luscious saucy sassy sexy naughty sensational ladies on the club for a night of fun flirty n filthy frolics girly giggles n hot cock gossip n much much more

Let make those batteries buzz extension cords wheeze under pressure and for the most adventurous bottoms tingle to saucy sensual spankings

The club is ours ladies to do with as we will so come join the fun make new friends fulfill those fantasy's and be once twice 3 times a lady (who shivers quivers n cums) n keep the boys guessing till they provide the lifts home cocky treats wine n kebab bribes ohhhhhhhhhhhh if walls could talk you would blush lol

My baby sensual kink kit is ready for a fabulous night ARE YOU??????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

im hoping to be there - i will be late im on an 8 til 8 shift that day but rarely stops me

Yehhhh better late than to miss out hun

oh im not going to miss out if i can help it - trying to get some new faces to these events - 3 friends i know cannot make it this time (2 on holiday)

» Add a new message to this topic