FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Amsterdam

Amsterdam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otHorny_Couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Sticky Valley

We are off to Amsterdam 26th till the 28th June 2016.

Looking to play hard core cinema fun B1 looks dirty. Who's going?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obocleneMan  over a year ago

Ayr

Hiya,

B1 is very dirty, great if you like that. Best cinemas/sex clubs are actually outside Amsterdam, like in Hilversum (1/2 hour train ride)..Erotic Cinema is the name of one of the good ones

xn

Sticky Valley

"Hiya,

B1 is very dirty, great if you like that. Best cinemas/sex clubs are actually outside Amsterdam, like in Hilversum (1/2 hour train ride)..Erotic Cinema is the name of one of the good ones

xn"

How dirty?

By *G LanaTV/TS  over a year ago

Gosport

"Hiya,

xn

How dirty? "

It has been a few years since I have been to the B1, I use to go occasionally with an ex. I would agree it is seedy but far less so than the cinemas in the Red light district. We never had any issues with the other guys in the B1 with them always being respectful and polite. If I was seeing someone with a exhibitionist streak I would readily go back to put on a show and maybe more.

Ayr

The thing about b1 is there are not really good places to fuck, no beds or anything unlike cinemas out of town. But I still like it don't get me wrong, had plenty of fun there. Roxy in Haarlem is more spacious. Erotic cinema in hilversum is 30 min train and more comfortable. But b1 is good too

Sticky Valley

"The thing about b1 is there are not really good places to fuck, no beds or anything unlike cinemas out of town. But I still like it don't get me wrong, had plenty of fun there. Roxy in Haarlem is more spacious. Erotic cinema in hilversum is 30 min train and more comfortable. But b1 is good too "

Thanks for that, we will pop our heads in B1 on this trip as lots to do.

Does B1 have different floor levels?

Ayr

B1 has 3 levels, like the previous poster said, L0 is sex shop, L1 is hetero cinema, L2 is gay cinema with darkroom and L3 is a sort of labyrinth with cubicles and glory holes..you can private message me if you know when you are going, I'd be happy to show you around

Sticky Valley

"B1 has 3 levels, like the previous poster said, L0 is sex shop, L1 is hetero cinema, L2 is gay cinema with darkroom and L3 is a sort of labyrinth with cubicles and glory holes..you can private message me if you know when you are going, I'd be happy to show you around"

Sounds fun

Sticky Valley

Not long to our naughty trip to Amsterdam

» Add a new message to this topic