FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > easter party

easter party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

SWINGERS SOCIAL NAUGHTY NIGHT WITH A TWIST to be

held at ANGELS in Peterborough

We are holding our Easter swinging naughty night at ANGELS in Peterborough on the 4th of April, and we hope you would like to join us. There will be full playing at this party and some extra surprises for you too, one not to be missed.

Come party with us till late as we have top venue for a super night with a small ticket cost and all moneys raised will go to the katie fund (make a wish foundation) Katie is now no longer with us sadly lost her life at the age of 5 due to brain tumor she was my NIECE and will be sadly missed this is the link www.lynnnews.co.uk/news/Offers-pour-in-to-help.3969042.jp

Numbers are limited to around 200 people; we will make sure we have a good mix of cpls and singles. Everyone is welcome cpls, single gals, single guys; the only thing we do ask is that you are verified on the site either from other people or photo verified or recommended by a friend feel free to invite a few friends along. It is possible to pre book a ticket to guarentee a place.

We will have a main list, once this is full we will open a reserve list, a cpl of weeks before the event we will mail everyone on the list asking them to email us with confirmation that they are attending, we will also ask for a Valid email address so we can send you venue details and tickets for the party.u will have a party number along with this email

So please get your names down and come and have some fun with us contact me John for any more details thanks for taking the time to read this and you wont be disappointed.

www.angels-peterborough.co.uk

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I will be there cya there

i will hopefully be there for a good cause and time and meet fellow fabs

will be there

Places going fast got limit of 200 people mix couples and singles full play, dj, hot tub, licensed bar, lap dancing venue using for private party and if the night goes well will be holding regular party nights as there is nothing in peterborough at the moment.

» Add a new message to this topic