FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > ladies ever fucked a bouncer

ladies ever fucked a bouncer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orny-Shadow OP   Man  over a year ago

burnley

so bouncer in preston here wonder if any of you girls have ever or want to fuck a bouncer after work or while working make his night being risky and dirty like??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"so bouncer in preston here wonder if any of you girls have ever or want to fuck a bouncer after work or while working make his night being risky and dirty like??"

Had affair with 1 a few years back x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Isn’t that the way you get into clubs? Or was that just me?

burnley

naughty naughty so not anymore lol

burnley

"Isn’t that the way you get into clubs? Or was that just me?"
it's a dam good start haha.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'd enjoy being frisked and could do some frisking in reverse too. Being taken aside, for a more thorough evaluation, could be hot. Bouncers are always very friendly and let you know that they care, it's good to give back some appreciation.

By *MCMan  over a year ago

London / Birmingham

I know of a shit club where allegedly the top floor is shut towards the end of the night for the owner to take girls up for himself and the bouncers.. gives them free drinks all night and narcotics to entice them..

Thankfully it changed name recently had has turned into even more of a shit club, resulting in it being constantly empty.

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"I know of a shit club where allegedly the top floor is shut towards the end of the night for the owner to take girls up for himself and the bouncers.. gives them free drinks all night and narcotics to entice them..

Thankfully it changed name recently had has turned into even more of a shit club, resulting in it being constantly empty."

Sounds very much like grooming. Not good

By *igrating ladMan  over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

Since covid came around I’ve stopped working the doors but I know pre covid it use to be very fun and naughty. Specially when working at festivals and if you were lucky enough to be working the vip areas…..god the ladies would be up for anything just to get in there.

I’m sure loads of people have naughty festival stories like that xx

» Add a new message to this topic