FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Webcams

Webcams

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hbetsy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Oxford

Does anybody know how you can use a independent webcam for live chat on here, tried doing it today but can’t get my head around it? Lx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Us too, we'd be greatful for help we can't work out how to turn ours on so we can be watched

By *hbetsy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Oxford

We’re on iPhones so it seems to be tricky with no flash player built in

We had this problem download Puffin web browser, it's free and has flash built in to it. Just view fab with it and you'll be able to go on cam.

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

What do you mean by independent webcam? Do you mean one that isnt integrated into your device? If so then it's a case of plugging it in, installing the drivers and enabling flash (if you can on your device). I noticed that chrome will be discontinuing flash player at the end of the year though.

"What do you mean by independent webcam? Do you mean one that isnt integrated into your device? If so then it's a case of plugging it in, installing the drivers and enabling flash (if you can on your device). I noticed that chrome will be discontinuing flash player at the end of the year though."

I understood it that their webcam didn't work on the forums. Ours didnt through chrome.

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"What do you mean by independent webcam? Do you mean one that isnt integrated into your device? If so then it's a case of plugging it in, installing the drivers and enabling flash (if you can on your device). I noticed that chrome will be discontinuing flash player at the end of the year though.

I understood it that their webcam didn't work on the forums. Ours didnt through chrome. "

Oh okay. No idea then. Mines integrated and had no idea that I needed to switch it on first. It still works on chrome though

» Add a new message to this topic