FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Worse "great" fabs offer ever

Worse "great" fabs offer ever

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkyLondonpair OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

We got offered a meet in a guys truck.. Thing was he could only give us up to a hour, but he told us his cab had bunk beds, curtains And mood lighting.

He very solemnly told us but to waste his time, presumably thinking we would jump at such an amazing offer. We declined.

So, what's the worse offer you've had where the offeror thought it was great...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think any offer you get off an attached person is a bit cheeky. It’s like ok, you have your little woman in doors who you probably treat like a queen (aside from cheating on her) yet I’m only good enough for a sly fuck on the side? Umm yeah thanks but no thanks.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

We had somebody offer to watch us have sex. He even acknowledged that he realised we aren't looking for single guys. He didn't say hello or use our names. He basically said he understood we weren't looking for that but it's what he wanted, we were near so he thought he'd ask.

Our hearts were all a-flutter, naturally, but somehow we had it in us to say no. In fact I sent him a snottogram explaining why it was inappropriate. He wished us luck because we were going to need it on Fab with an attitude like ours.

I gather he is now the Milk Tray man.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Think mine was a man asking me to role play his mum

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We had somebody offer to watch us have sex. He even acknowledged that he realised we aren't looking for single guys. He didn't say hello or use our names. He basically said he understood we weren't looking for that but it's what he wanted, we were near so he thought he'd ask.

Our hearts were all a-flutter, naturally, but somehow we had it in us to say no. In fact I sent him a snottogram explaining why it was inappropriate. He wished us luck because we were going to need it on Fab with an attitude like ours.

I gather he is now the Milk Tray man. "

Oh I get that attitude thing as well. It’s like mate I could have pictures with a turd hanging out my bum, smoking two benson and hedges the same time, t shirt with bean stains down the front and I’d still have meets so don’t worry about my attitude!

» Add a new message to this topic