FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > PMT

PMT

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Start of the pmt days , feel shit , unattractive, tearful and wanting to bury my face in a tub of ice cream!

How do you ladies cope with yours ? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Menopause. Best think ever .

Before that chocolate and plenty of it.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

*thing

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ice cream delivery service available x

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

These days my Mirena and a regular exercise habit help with mine. But crying, singing shitty music, lots of sleep and self care x

By *urvyandCurious999Woman  over a year ago

Hiding from twats

I hibernate with a hot water bottle and copious amounts of chocolate, and bitch about it to my friends and get my kids to bring me cups of tea. Periods are such fucking awful things. I really envy those that only have 3/4 day ones and don't suffer with them. I spend a whole week wanting to die.

B vitamins are my friend..

I never suffer x

Manchester (she/her)

"Menopause. Best think ever .

Before that chocolate and plenty of it. "

*grumbles about mother with period in her 60s*

Before that chocolate and plenty of it. "

I’ve gotta be close to it I’m 47 and dreaming of the menopause, no more periods!!

"B vitamins are my friend..

I never suffer x"

Ahh ok thanks I’ll try that x

"I hibernate with a hot water bottle and copious amounts of chocolate, and bitch about it to my friends and get my kids to bring me cups of tea. Periods are such fucking awful things. I really envy those that only have 3/4 day ones and don't suffer with them. I spend a whole week wanting to die. "

I’m the same , just want to curl up in a ball watch chick flicks and die xx oh the joys

HRT is bloody fabulous. Love my happy gel.

"Ice cream delivery service available x"

Is that a thing ? If so I need to get on it x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I’ve gotta be close to it I’m 47 and dreaming of the menopause, no more periods!! "

I don't want to disappoint you but I was nearly 58 when I had my last period. My gynaecologist told me the oldest woman he'd seen who was menstruating regularly was 62. It's down to improved diet and health.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

*grumbles about mother with period in her 60s*"

Yep not unheard of.

I’ve gotta be close to it I’m 47 and dreaming of the menopause, no more periods!!

I don't want to disappoint you but I was nearly 58 when I had my last period. My gynaecologist told me the oldest woman he'd seen who was menstruating regularly was 62. It's down to improved diet and health. "

Nooooooo , throw me the chocolate now !!

"Ice cream delivery service available x

Is that a thing ? If so I need to get on it x"

Flavour?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't want to disappoint you but I was nearly 58 when I had my last period. My gynaecologist told me the oldest woman he'd seen who was menstruating regularly was 62. It's down to improved diet and health.

Nooooooo , throw me the chocolate now !! "

Lorry load on its way

Nooooooo , throw me the chocolate now !!

Lorry load on its way "

Life saver!

I don't want to disappoint you but I was nearly 58 when I had my last period. My gynaecologist told me the oldest woman he'd seen who was menstruating regularly was 62. It's down to improved diet and health. "

Totally agree with that x

Wine and a takeaway tonight to help with mine!

"Menopause. Best think ever . "

Same here

I'm 49 and just cannot wait til it's all over. My Pmt has got much worse. I've been taking maca root and ashwaganda and it does seem to help. Otherwise I just try to distract myself and ride it out but I am seriously tired of it all. My mum was 53 and I'm hoping it won't be much longer for me.

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

I'm an utter bitch and then cry...not sure that's really a coping strategy though

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

I get MPMT. And it worse than lady pmt. but does anyone care. Does anyone say go home jay. Get a hot water bottle and lie down for a few days.

Do they fuck

"I get MPMT. And it worse than lady pmt. but does anyone care. Does anyone say go home jay. Get a hot water bottle and lie down for a few days.

Do they fuck "

Go home jay , get a hot water bottle and lie down for a few days

Manchester (she/her)

People suggest I take up boxing.

So far on really bad days I narrowly avoid breaking my own bloody nose with the medicine ball I'm slamming while imagining it's someone's head

What's pmt

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Where would you like me?

Well I'm breathing a sigh of relief right now because I know why I've been so hormonal and needy these past few days!

When the pain subsides a bit/I've taken painkillers I normally have a bit of a cry, try and practise yoga because there are a few positions that really help alleviate some of the cramping. If I'm not in the "I'm so ugly and fat" stage I'll have a few wanks because it helps mine pass a lot quicker. And eat chocolate, bananas, have daft conversations with good friends that help boost the endorphins. Going to the gym goes some way to helping as well.

By *ittleAcornMan  over a year ago

My wife always suffered badly, particularly on the mood swing front (mostly swinging to angry!).

We'd often find ourselves arguing over the stupidest things, then figuring out why.

Unfortunately she then had a few years of perimenopause, which was basically continuous PMT (in her case).

Was gonna do a thread about menstrual hunger.

It seems the last few years my month is basically dedicated to hormones. Like for two weeks leading up to the bleed my patience disappears, I can lose my temper quick and I’m snappy. The week leading up to it like now, I’m insatiable, nothing makes me feel full and I just wanna eat crappy food, carbs, chocolate, all the good tasting stuff that’s bad for you. The day before the lower back starts hurting and the horny rage kicks in where I want to orgasm all the time. I only bleed for 4 days and then I have a week and a bit of being ok before it all starts again.

"What's pmt"

Cheers

Manchester (she/her)

Oh god the hunger. Cake. Give me cake. Chocolate. Crisps. And I'm in a shit mood and then that goes away and I'm rewarded with pain and bleeding.

Being a woman sucks so much

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Where would you like me?

"Was gonna do a thread about menstrual hunger.

It seems the last few years my month is basically dedicated to hormones. Like for two weeks leading up to the bleed my patience disappears, I can lose my temper quick and I’m snappy. The week leading up to it like now, I’m insatiable, nothing makes me feel full and I just wanna eat crappy food, carbs, chocolate, all the good tasting stuff that’s bad for you. The day before the lower back starts hurting and the horny rage kicks in where I want to orgasm all the time. I only bleed for 4 days and then I have a week and a bit of being ok before it all starts again. "

The horny rage! Yep. And the hunger... Right now I'm meant to be going carb free but I know when I drive home I'll want to get a Big Mac. All the fruit and carrot sticks in the world can't quite sate me today. So annoying.

I wish there was a way to balance the hormonal side a bit.

I've had about a month of it as my hormones were all over the place due to trying different contraception. I have no self help techniques to be honest. I'm an absolute nightmare.

Hot water bottle, naps, chocolate, cuddles with my cat.

"Oh god the hunger. Cake. Give me cake. Chocolate. Crisps. And I'm in a shit mood and then that goes away and I'm rewarded with pain and bleeding.

Being a woman sucks so much "

Like when training guys don’t understand how bad it is leading up to a period, diet plans and meal prep can go out the window and it can only take a week to undo weeks worth of hard work. You can’t out train a bad diet and menstrual hunger is really bad. Lean proteins, nuts, pulses, vegetables don’t fucking suffice when it comes to menstrual hunger, you crave carbs and sugar.

Manchester (she/her)

"Oh god the hunger. Cake. Give me cake. Chocolate. Crisps. And I'm in a shit mood and then that goes away and I'm rewarded with pain and bleeding.

Being a woman sucks so much

Like when training guys don’t understand how bad it is leading up to a period, diet plans and meal prep can go out the window and it can only take a week to undo weeks worth of hard work. You can’t out train a bad diet and menstrual hunger is really bad. Lean proteins, nuts, pulses, vegetables don’t fucking suffice when it comes to menstrual hunger, you crave carbs and sugar. "

I usually manage it, but I have decades of self help techniques for my mental health issues. Every cloud has a silver lining and all that.

Cry,scream,shout, sometimes drink and eat shit. I phone my mum and rant to her too. I tend to just stay away from people so I don't bite their heads off. I turn in to the devil.

S x

Speaking as a male partner, I just try not say anything stupid, don’t react to provocation, remember that she loves me and that it will pass!

(And keep the kitchen stocked with cake, and chocolate)

It seems the last few years my month is basically dedicated to hormones. Like for two weeks leading up to the bleed my patience disappears, I can lose my temper quick and I’m snappy. The week leading up to it like now, I’m insatiable, nothing makes me feel full and I just wanna eat crappy food, carbs, chocolate, all the good tasting stuff that’s bad for you. The day before the lower back starts hurting and the horny rage kicks in where I want to orgasm all the time. I only bleed for 4 days and then I have a week and a bit of being ok before it all starts again.

The horny rage! Yep. And the hunger... Right now I'm meant to be going carb free but I know when I drive home I'll want to get a Big Mac. All the fruit and carrot sticks in the world can't quite sate me today. So annoying.

I wish there was a way to balance the hormonal side a bit."

I used to go out with a guy before that was on gear (steroids) and when he used to buy a new months supply he’d test the batch with pregnancy tests and I’ll be like what the hell, and he said yeah there’s a hormone in the steroids that similar to what’s in a pregnant woman’s pee and it’s also present around the time we ovulate and worse is if you’ve ever been on the depoprevara (can’t spell) injection which is full of progesterone.

He said if guys were allowed that depo injection it would be better than the best steroids cos apparently it makes you grow quicker and it increases your appetite to stupid levels.

I can’t explain it properly but it was basically if guys could have some of our hormones they would have bigger appetites and the ability to put weight on faster and for a body builder that’s consistently training and eating to bulk up, that would be a good thing.

I’d like to eat a grape and be full now and again so I could shed some timber.

This morning I’ve had a bacon roll and a mocha from Greggs at 9am had a coffee and a pan au chocolat stuffed with galaxy at 7:30am. Just had two pieces of beef paste on toast and now I’m thinking of what I can eat for lunch and it’s half 11!

By *ittleAcornMan  over a year ago

"Speaking as a male partner, I just try not say anything stupid, don’t react to provocation, remember that she loves me and that it will pass!

"

I've always struggled trying not to say something stupid!

As blokes I think we have an entirely different relationship with our bodies.

To me it's always seemed that women are constantly battling with theirs, just to tread water.

The changes over a lifetime (particularly if you throw in a pregnancy or two) are mind blowing.

My body hasn't really changed since I turned 15 or so (ok, it may have got a bit heavier, and definitely a bit hairier).

Manchester (she/her)

"Speaking as a male partner, I just try not say anything stupid, don’t react to provocation, remember that she loves me and that it will pass!

I've always struggled trying not to say something stupid!

As blokes I think we have an entirely different relationship with our bodies.

To me it's always seemed that women are constantly battling with theirs, just to tread water.

The changes over a lifetime (particularly if you throw in a pregnancy or two) are mind blowing.

My body hasn't really changed since I turned 15 or so (ok, it may have got a bit heavier, and definitely a bit hairier)."

My body is a fucking nightmare

I wish there was a way to balance the hormonal side a bit.

I used to go out with a guy before that was on gear (steroids) and when he used to buy a new months supply he’d test the batch with pregnancy tests and I’ll be like what the hell, and he said yeah there’s a hormone in the steroids that similar to what’s in a pregnant woman’s pee and it’s also present around the time we ovulate and worse is if you’ve ever been on the depoprevara (can’t spell) injection which is full of progesterone.

He said if guys were allowed that depo injection it would be better than the best steroids cos apparently it makes you grow quicker and it increases your appetite to stupid levels.

I can’t explain it properly but it was basically if guys could have some of our hormones they would have bigger appetites and the ability to put weight on faster and for a body builder that’s consistently training and eating to bulk up, that would be a good thing.

I’d like to eat a grape and be full now and again so I could shed some timber.

This morning I’ve had a bacon roll and a mocha from Greggs at 9am had a coffee and a pan au chocolat stuffed with galaxy at 7:30am. Just had two pieces of beef paste on toast and now I’m thinking of what I can eat for lunch and it’s half 11!"

You should come on over, I’m worried she’s going to wear out the hinges on the fridge door!

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

Ive started taking evening primrose oil and i have to say it has made a major difference. I never really got PMT until after i had more fourth and then i was a combo of the hulk and niagara falls. A lot more chilled now thank god. Its just the stomach and back cramps that kill me

Manchester (she/her)

"Ive started taking evening primrose oil and i have to say it has made a major difference. I never really got PMT until after i had more fourth and then i was a combo of the hulk and niagara falls. A lot more chilled now thank god. Its just the stomach and back cramps that kill me"

I've heard good things about that.

I'm used to shit moods with my mental health lol

» Add a new message to this topic