If I could... Change the world

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *naswingdress OP   Woman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

(earworm)

How would you change the world?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Get this country some proper politicians who care about the people, not these people that's there to just line their pockets

I'd ban anyone from replying to RIP threads on fab if they have their bits out in profile avatar. Here's my condolences next to a picture of my bollocks.

My thoughts go out to their family, next to my gaping pussy.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

A return to old style social values where people actually looked out for each other and avarice was the practice of the few not the many.

The complete abolition globally of any kind of weapon of mass destruction so the "deterrent" argument was unnecessary.

Money focussed globally with the aim of ending or at least minimising extreme poverty, illness/disease, homelessness and famine.

Global acceptance of others religions, beliefs, specialities etc

Idealistic I know and open to question, but the world would be a far better place if it were to happen.

"A return to old style social values where people actually looked out for each other and avarice was the practice of the few not the many.

The complete abolition globally of any kind of weapon of mass destruction so the "deterrent" argument was unnecessary.

Money focussed globally with the aim of ending or at least minimising extreme poverty, illness/disease, homelessness and famine.

Idealistic I know and open to question, but the world would be a far better place if it were to happen.

"

i like your plan but 1 tweek id be emperor

"A return to old style social values where people actually looked out for each other and avarice was the practice of the few not the many.

i like your plan but 1 tweek id be emperor"

Emperor Penguin maybe

Or maybe Emperor Ping (Ming's younger and less able brother)

Emperor Penguin maybe

Or maybe Emperor Ping (Ming's younger and less able brother) "

but ping was a survivor he took the throne and destroyed the rebels in my story

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

The worlds ok.

It's the people who need to change, all of us, just one person at a time.

Emperor Penguin maybe

Or maybe Emperor Ping (Ming's younger and less able brother) but ping was a survivor he took the throne and destroyed the rebels in my story "

Nah you misheard - he was adopted by the Welsh and they naked their microwaves after him

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I wouldn't change the world. I'd change the people who live in it if I could but humans being what they are I don't think it's possible

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"The worlds ok.

It's the people who need to change, all of us, just one person at a time."

Yep

By *hongguyMan  over a year ago

dewsbury

id get rid of vegans why want a vegan burger if you like burgers just eat meat you no it makes sense

By *alking HeadMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Id reset everything back to the eighties, possibly the seventies, hair, clothes, music, technology,education, more politically aware young people...id be about three stones lighter to. Everyone just seemed happier. Thats not just me looking through teenaged specs, my parents generation were happier. The western world just seems to be all gloom and doom, and considering we lived in the shadow of a serious nuclear threat with increasing proliferation, which has all but disapeared to the casual observer, we are more miserable now than ever before.

Im thinking of suing the internet for bringing the whole world down.

I know i sound like Neil from the young ones, but its true.

Vegetables rights and peace!

I don't think anyone can change the world.

I often feel as if life was written for us all, and we are living through the motions.

What's meant to be will be to a certain extent.

Life is a stage where we are all playing our part.

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

I'd just reset the world so that religion never existed (or if its required then everybody shares the same god).

I'd get rid of money.

We would all get paid with the things we need.

"I'd get rid of money.

We would all get paid with the things we need."

Brilliant! I've just fixed your car now I need my balls scratched.

» Add a new message to this topic