FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The first time you had sex: good, bad or ugly!

The first time you had sex: good, bad or ugly!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, as the topic name suggests, was your first time having sex arkward, was it a complete disaster or was it refreshingly amazing.

I lost my V's at 22, so quite late compared to my mates. The first time I had sex was with a 40 year old lady and she was so hot. I should have been nervous and it could have been arkward but it was possibly the best sex I've ever had. This could be partly because I had some confidence knowing she wanted me but also she had no idea she was my first. We remained FWB for about two years after that first time.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It wasn’t bad. It was fine. My husband was my first (awww) and I was his first as well (awww). Didn’t hurt, no blood etc as I was completely comfortable and turned on. Was alright

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It was pretty crap really and my fault entirely

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

16,both virgins,neither of us had a clue.. was awkward and not sexy! Luckily it got better!

By *elshkinkyMan  over a year ago

south wales

Petersfield in my Navy days. She was 17 I was sixteen. She was so experienced

By *urvyandCurious999Woman  over a year ago

Hiding from twats

Mine wasn't bad at all, it was with my first boyfriend when I was 17 and he was a few years older and experienced. We got carried away in the heat of the moment though and forgot the condom so I had to go and get the MAP the next day

By *erriAnneTV/TS  over a year ago

The shire

Really bad for me. Foreskin got caught and swelled up causing awful pain and embarrassment.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Admin have asked us to shut these threads as discussion of under 18s isn't allowed