FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Single Men to accompanied Men

Single Men to accompanied Men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Before I start I would just like to say I'm not starting one of them whinge Forums about not getting anything I just want some Opinions

OK so

Are Single Men Who have no proof of being with Other Woman seen as Unproven on here ?

Because Accompanied Men already have Someone and can prove They can be safe and Kosher or Legitimate do Woman prefer Them

I don't care what Your Answers are if it's The Truth then I will Appreciate Your answers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It must Be that or Women would Not be able To do it sideways. Persons here Need to think About What is written truthwise.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Women who Bare all Must Bear in mind what Could happen when A Penile Length is Slideyways Inserted.

Erm....

OK

Anyone else ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is this about verifications or playing whilst having a wife/gf/partner?

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Before I start I would just like to say I'm not starting one of them whinge Forums about not getting anything I just want some Opinions

OK so

Are Single Men Who have no proof of being with Other Woman seen as Unproven on here ?

Because Accompanied Men already have Someone and can prove They can be safe and Kosher or Legitimate do Woman prefer Them

I don't care what Your Answers are if it's The Truth then I will Appreciate Your answers"

Sorry, can't make heads or tails of this, so unable to help.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Is this about going to a club with a woman as opposed to going alone? I'm a bit unclear....

By *atalie..Woman  over a year ago

Bolton

"Before I start I would just like to say I'm not starting one of them whinge Forums about not getting anything I just want some Opinions

OK so

I don't care what Your Answers are if it's The Truth then I will Appreciate Your answers"

Not really I would meet an unverified man or woman on neutral ground eh a club,or a fabswingers social. Plus you can also go into the cam room's and cam up to prove that you are real. It's not about who you have been with it's about you as a person, there's many a fab member with no verifications or choose to not show their verifications who still meet but don't need to show the world

I really appreciate Your Feedback thanks again

» Add a new message to this topic