FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Too good looking ?

Too good looking ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Am I the only one that when you get a message off of certain people, You think... "ok, you're far too good looking to be interested in me.." ???

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Am I the only one that when you get a message off of certain people, You think... "ok, you're far too good looking to be interested in me.." ???

"

Think it’s a natural response for anybody..

But why not try chatting away, you never know why may happen

By *reya73Woman  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

Yes I do .. but then I remember that that's only a little insecure part of me and I don't let her win x

I feel like when they are gym bunnies and you see all their veris are from gym bunnies that I am not their type, so often question in my head why they are messaging me

"Yes I do .. but then I remember that that's only a little insecure part of me and I don't let her win x "

You go gal x

"I feel like when they are gym bunnies and you see all their veris are from gym bunnies that I am not their type, so often question in my head why they are messaging me"

They wouldn’t message you if they weren’t interested! Be yourself, be confident

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"Am I the only one that when you get a message off of certain people, You think... "ok, you're far too good looking to be interested in me.." ???

"

Why should you Op? Attraction isn't a linear process and often works in mysterious ways. Embrace the genuine interest that comes your way

Why should you Op? Attraction isn't a linear process and often works in mysterious ways. Embrace the genuine interest that comes your way "

Well said bro

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"I feel like when they are gym bunnies and you see all their veris are from gym bunnies that I am not their type, so often question in my head why they are messaging me"

I used to do this, but then I thought, who am I to say what their type is? They know better than me

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"

No, I'm a fucking hot bitch with a diamond vagina, THEY are lucky to even be allowed to message me!

But why not try chatting away, you never know why may happen "

Oh I'm quite happy to chat. I'm not rude enough to leave anyone on Read and not reply.

But there is always that little voice..

No, I'm a fucking hot bitch with a diamond vagina, THEY are lucky to even be allowed to message me! "

you go girl!!!!!

Why should you Op? Attraction isn't a linear process and often works in mysterious ways. Embrace the genuine interest that comes your way "

Good point, well made.

But why not try chatting away, you never know why may happen

Oh I'm quite happy to chat. I'm not rude enough to leave anyone on Read and not reply.

But there is always that little voice.. "

There always will be, however you miss every opportunity you don’t take. Don’t let that be a regret if there’s mutual attraction

Dudley

No, I'm a fucking hot bitch with a diamond vagina, THEY are lucky to even be allowed to message me!

you go girl!!!!!"

Seriously though, nobody is too good looking for anyone else.

All the time. I try to be kind to everyone but I am skeptical of a lot of messages I get. Kind of like waiting for them to say ‘just kidding’ or something

"

Men generally don't have the ridiculously high standards that most women have when it comes to looks.

"I feel like when they are gym bunnies and you see all their veris are from gym bunnies that I am not their type, so often question in my head why they are messaging me

They wouldn’t message you if they weren’t interested! Be yourself, be confident "

I am always myself. Unfortunatly confidence isn't a part of that package.

"

All the time.

Constantly think we are way out of the others league.

No, I'm a fucking hot bitch with a diamond vagina, THEY are lucky to even be allowed to message me! "

*Insert clapping emote here*

Good on you girl x

"All the time. I try to be kind to everyone but I am skeptical of a lot of messages I get. Kind of like waiting for them to say ‘just kidding’ or something "

This!!! Exactly this!!

However.. you are one smoking hot woman!!

Yes

I got a message the other day from a woman who's regularly on the top hot pics. I thought all my christmases come at once. Or maybe it was a prank. Did she really like me? She never comes on the forums so doesn't know me from there. Were miles away from each other so it's not like I come up on her local news feed. Maybe shes a fake. Oh my God, what if she does fancy me? So I replied and she read and deleted it.

Yea that seems about right

Are you fucking kidding me? Says Miss 10/10.

By *orthantsblueeyesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

I do all the time

Men generally don't have the ridiculously high standards that most women have when it comes to looks."

Do you think women have ridiculously high standards??

Or is it that for most men.. a shag is a shag ?

Can't say im particularly pleased by eother option to be honest ^_^;;;

By *apiomanMan  over a year ago

Shipley

Ah. That explains why no women reply to my messages... I must be far far too handsome!!!

Dudley

"Yes

I got a message the other day from a woman who's regularly on the top hot pics. I thought all my christmases come at once. Or maybe it was a prank. Did she really like me? She never comes on the forums so doesn't know me from there. Were miles away from each other so it's not like I come up on her local news feed. Maybe shes a fake. Oh my God, what if she does fancy me? So I replied and she read and deleted it.

Yea that seems about right"

Sorry, that made me snigger

Men generally don't have the ridiculously high standards that most women have when it comes to looks.

Can't say im particularly pleased by eother option to be honest ^_^;;;"

Check your dms x

Northampton

"Yes

Sorry, that made me snigger "

Me too PoF, sozza

Even in the dating world, men will generally give average-looking women a chance whereas the opposite rarely happens.

"Yes

Yea that seems about right"

Oh noooo!!!I'm so sorry that happened to you!!! Some people have no manners! Would a hug make you feel better ??? *hugs*

Women tend to have high standards because they get hundreds of messages from guys who tell them they're so sexy etc etc.

Men probably have lower standards because the rejection rate is so much higher.

In fact, there was a thread the other day from a woman saying she meets some stunning guys on here who wouldn't give her time of day in real life

Dudley

"Yes

Oh noooo!!!I'm so sorry that happened to you!!! Some people have no manners! Would a hug make you feel better ??? *hugs*"

Don't offer to hug him, he's a raving pervert, you'll end up bent over with a horny beast banging you if you do that!

"Yes

Oh noooo!!!I'm so sorry that happened to you!!! Some people have no manners! Would a hug make you feel better ??? *hugs*

Don't offer to hug him, he's a raving pervert, you'll end up bent over with a horny beast banging you if you do that!"

*unfriends*

Dudley

"Yes

Don't offer to hug him, he's a raving pervert, you'll end up bent over with a horny beast banging you if you do that!

*unfriends* "

Don't leave me!

"Yes

Me too PoF, sozza "

I just it were a joke

All the time

Dudley

"Yes

Me too PoF, sozza

I just it were a joke "

What?

"Yes

Me too PoF, sozza

I just it were a joke

What?"

I just wish it were a joke

Northampton

"Yes

Me too PoF, sozza

I just it were a joke

What?"

That's probs why she deleted it

Women tend to have high standards because they get hundreds of messages from guys who tell them they're so sexy etc etc.

In fact, there was a thread the other day from a woman saying she meets some stunning guys on here who wouldn't give her time of day in real life "

Oh yeah, I know the reasons why. Surprised about that last bit though.

"Yes

Me too PoF, sozza

I just it were a joke

What?

That's probs why she deleted it "

*blocks*

In fact, there was a thread the other day from a woman saying she meets some stunning guys on here who wouldn't give her time of day in real life "

I read that thread!!! Quote a few women were on there saying how they hooked up with guys they thought were way out of their league and wouldn't even glance their way on the streets...

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

No, embrace it and go with the flow OP. You never know where it may lead

[Removed by poster at 26/01/20 23:34:34]

Dudley

"Yes

Me too PoF, sozza

I just it were a joke

What?

I just wish it were a joke"

Fancy a cheer up bj?

"No, embrace it and go with the flow OP. You never know where it may lead "

Fancy a fuck?

"

Yes or when I view their verifications & they're super hot femaleS, it actually puts me off meeting a guy then. Strange behavior on my behalf but that's the way it is

"Yes

Me too PoF, sozza

I just it were a joke

What?

Fancy a cheer up bj?"

No I only receive blowjobs off friends thank you very much

"Yes

*unfriends*

Don't leave me! "

Dudley

"Yes

Me too PoF, sozza

I just it were a joke

What?

Fancy a cheer up bj?

No I only receive blowjobs off friends thank you very much"

We are still friends knobjockey

"Yes

Me too PoF, sozza

I just it were a joke

What?

Fancy a cheer up bj?

We are still friends knobjockey "

*blocks*

Dudley

"Yes

Me too PoF, sozza

I just it were a joke

What?

Fancy a cheer up bj?

*blocks*"

Frigid!

"Yes

Me too PoF, sozza

I just it were a joke

What?

Fancy a cheer up bj?

*blocks*

Frigid! "

*reports for being fake*

Northampton

"Yes

Me too PoF, sozza

I just it were a joke

What?

*blocks*"

Awww I did the to show I was jokings! Now who will I perv over?!?

By *nnocentimesMan  over a year ago

over there by that tree

I got a message from a super hottie I regularly look at, being the typical bloke it took me about 3/4 days to think of something cool and original to reply with.

To late........ blocked!

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"

I think its sad when folk feel this way. Nobody is ever too good for anyone on here. We are all equals. Have faith in yourself.

"Yes

Me too PoF, sozza

I just it were a joke

What?

*blocks*

Awww I did the to show I was jokings! Now who will I perv over?!?"

*unblocks*

"I got a message from a super hottie I regularly look at, being the typical bloke it took me about 3/4 days to think of something cool and original to reply with.

To late........ blocked! "

WTF? Why on Earth would someone block you when they previously messaged you? Bonkers behaviour.

No, these levels as such do not exist.

I've never thought a particular woman wouldn't fancy me because she's a 10 and I'm a 6 kind of thing.

I just message them and see what happens

"I got a message from a super hottie I regularly look at, being the typical bloke it took me about 3/4 days to think of something cool and original to reply with.

To late........ blocked!

WTF? Why on Earth would someone block you when they previously messaged you? Bonkers behaviour. "

Oh people can be funny fuckers. I got a message from a couple, I read it but didn't reply. An hour later got one back saying I was ignorant and manners cost nothing. They even wrote a status about how ignorant I was

Northampton

"Yes

Me too PoF, sozza

I just it were a joke

What?

*blocks*

*unblocks* "

*Unzips onesie*

"Yes

Me too PoF, sozza

I just it were a joke

What?

*blocks*

*unblocks*

*Unzips onesie* "

*spunks*

Northampton

"Yes

Me too PoF, sozza

I just it were a joke

What?

*blocks*

*unblocks*

*Unzips onesie*

*spunks*"

*Shakes head and ruffles your hair*

"Yes

Me too PoF, sozza

I just it were a joke

What?

*blocks*

*unblocks*

*Unzips onesie* "

*gets popcorn*

Same here

Northampton

"Yes

Me too PoF, sozza

I just it were a joke

What?

*blocks*

*unblocks*

*Unzips onesie*

*gets popcorn*"

He's already done, now I'm naked with nothing to do

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

When it happens to a single guy, it's usually because they're fake.

"When it happens to a single guy, it's usually because they're fake. "

Soooooo fk’n trueee!!! Haha

I’ve had guys ask me to say in a status that I’m meeting them and even guys asking if I’ll verify them for cash, that’s fucked up. To answer the OP, nothing would stop me responding to a really handsome guy cos if they’ve messaged me they’ve seen something they like.

"All the time. I try to be kind to everyone but I am skeptical of a lot of messages I get. Kind of like waiting for them to say ‘just kidding’ or something

This!!! Exactly this!!

However.. you are one smoking hot woman!! "

It doesn’t stop me messaging people. I just hope that they delete my message if they’re not interested. I just don’t like being approached it’s like ‘oh my god what are you doing is this a joke’

By *aughty_builder87Man  over a year ago

Keston

I always trying to punch up in the hope I get lucky. No joy yet thou.

"Yes

Me too PoF, sozza

I just it were a joke

What?

*blocks*

*unblocks*

*Unzips onesie*

*gets popcorn*

He's already done, now I'm naked with nothing to do "

I noticed!!

I could take sexy pictures ???

By *eovilcouple76Couple  over a year ago

yeovil

Yep, had a few xxx

"All the time. I try to be kind to everyone but I am skeptical of a lot of messages I get. Kind of like waiting for them to say ‘just kidding’ or something

This!!! Exactly this!!

It doesn’t stop me messaging people. I just hope that they delete my message if they’re not interested. I just don’t like being approached it’s like ‘oh my god what are you doing is this a joke’ "

Oh shut up. Any idiot can see just from the glimpse of your face that are you are an attractive woman. Knock it off. That's an order.

By *nnocentimesMan  over a year ago

over there by that tree

To late........ blocked!

WTF? Why on Earth would someone block you when they previously messaged you? Bonkers behaviour. "

I was like Nooooooooooooooooo I’ve got an amazing come back message!

Northampton

"Yes

Me too PoF, sozza

I just it were a joke

What?

*blocks*

*unblocks*

*Unzips onesie*

*gets popcorn*

I noticed!!

I could take sexy pictures ??? "

How would you like me?

"I always trying to punch up in the hope I get lucky. No joy yet thou."

You're a good-looking guy, you're in with a shot.

This!!! Exactly this!!

It doesn’t stop me messaging people. I just hope that they delete my message if they’re not interested. I just don’t like being approached it’s like ‘oh my god what are you doing is this a joke’

Oh shut up. Any idiot can see just from the glimpse of your face that are you are an attractive woman. Knock it off. That's an order. "

It’s the other half that’s the problem. I’m like phantom of the opera, I only have half a face

Bham

"When it happens to a single guy, it's usually because they're fake.

Soooooo fk’n trueee!!! Haha "

I'm like, uh, smelly Barry is messaging me again. Leave me alone Barry.

By *aughty Lovers 69Man  over a year ago

Wallasey

We think this all the time, also get the feeling of its too good to be true

This!!! Exactly this!!

Oh shut up. Any idiot can see just from the glimpse of your face that are you are an attractive woman. Knock it off. That's an order.

It’s the other half that’s the problem. I’m like phantom of the opera, I only have half a face "

Ah *blocks*.

I think it often.

I also look at verifications and if they've met really hot women, I instantly decide there's no way I could match up so usually talk myself out of replying

"

Nah

Keston

"I always trying to punch up in the hope I get lucky. No joy yet thou.

You're a good-looking guy, you're in with a shot. "

I used to think that before I joined here. Now i feel hideous.

Northampton

"When it happens to a single guy, it's usually because they're fake.

Soooooo fk’n trueee!!! Haha

I'm like, uh, smelly Barry is messaging me again. Leave me alone Barry. "

"Yes

Me too PoF, sozza

I just it were a joke

What?

*blocks*

*unblocks*

*Unzips onesie*

*gets popcorn*

I noticed!!

How would you like me?"

Sexy cowboy pose???

That's a very dangerous thing to say btw..

This!!! Exactly this!!

It’s the other half that’s the problem. I’m like phantom of the opera, I only have half a face "

But phantom of the opera is something fantastic!

So surely you're the same ?

Bham

This!!! Exactly this!!

I'm one of those idiots so I agree, hot half face, hot body, and a sexy ankle bracelet = queue of hot guys.

Northampton

I used to think that before I joined here. Now i feel hideous."

Nonsense Mr Builder. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, or whatever the man version of that saying is

I used to think that before I joined here. Now i feel hideous."

You're not hideous, you're just a man. We have to work 10 times harder to get noticed. You're not alone.

[Removed by poster at 26/01/20 23:59:13]

Northampton

"Yes

Me too PoF, sozza

I just it were a joke

What?

*blocks*

*unblocks*

*Unzips onesie*

*gets popcorn*

I noticed!!

How would you like me?

Sexy cowboy pose???

That's a very dangerous thing to say btw.. "

*Blows on pistol in a sexy manner*

Nothing dangerous about me

"Yes

Me too PoF, sozza

I just it were a joke

What?

*blocks*

*unblocks*

*Unzips onesie*

*gets popcorn*

I noticed!!

How would you like me?

Sexy cowboy pose???

Nothing dangerous about me "

Wow, ok, so it's like we never even happened

"Yes

Me too PoF, sozza

I just it were a joke

What?

*blocks*

*unblocks*

*Unzips onesie*

*gets popcorn*

I noticed!!

How would you like me?

Sexy cowboy pose???

Nothing dangerous about me "

Lies!!!! Even I can see that lie from here!!!

"Yes

Me too PoF, sozza

I just it were a joke

What?

*blocks*

*unblocks*

*Unzips onesie*

*gets popcorn*

I noticed!!

How would you like me?

Sexy cowboy pose???

Wow, ok, so it's like we never even happened "

This is just while you were getting cleaned up!! Two is always better than 1. Get in the picture!!!

Northampton

"Yes

Me too PoF, sozza

I just it were a joke

What?

*blocks*

*unblocks*

*Unzips onesie*

*gets popcorn*

I noticed!!

How would you like me?

Sexy cowboy pose???

Lies!!!! Even I can see that lie from here!!! "

Well it's not a lie the more up close you get

No. I'm fat with a nice face but I've learnt that if someone is interested in me then to stop thinking there is something more to it

By *r_Jake70Man  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 27/01/20 00:01:40]

"Yes

Me too PoF, sozza

I just it were a joke

What?

*blocks*

*unblocks*

*Unzips onesie*

*gets popcorn*

I noticed!!

How would you like me?

Sexy cowboy pose???

This is just while you were getting cleaned up!! Two is always better than 1. Get in the picture!!! "

No you've made your feelings quite clear

"No. I'm fat with a nice face but I've learnt that if someone is interested in me then to stop thinking there is something more to it "

Sounds like decent advice. Thank you

Dudley

"Yes

Me too PoF, sozza

I just it were a joke

What?

*blocks*

*unblocks*

*Unzips onesie*

*gets popcorn*

I noticed!!

How would you like me?

Sexy cowboy pose???

This is just while you were getting cleaned up!! Two is always better than 1. Get in the picture!!! "

Threesome?

"Yes

Me too PoF, sozza

I just it were a joke

What?

*blocks*

*unblocks*

*Unzips onesie*

*gets popcorn*

I noticed!!

How would you like me?

Sexy cowboy pose???

This is just while you were getting cleaned up!! Two is always better than 1. Get in the picture!!!

No you've made your feelings quite clear"

What about if I offer you a cookie ???

Northampton

"Yes

Me too PoF, sozza

I just it were a joke

What?

*blocks*

*unblocks*

*Unzips onesie*

*gets popcorn*

I noticed!!

How would you like me?

Sexy cowboy pose???

Wow, ok, so it's like we never even happened "

We totally happened and are happening now and will happen again in the future. Just try not to spunk so quickly next time

Keston

Nonsense Mr Builder. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, or whatever the man version of that saying is "

Fingers crossed, I'll continue punch up as long as I can

"Yes

Me too PoF, sozza

I just it were a joke

What?

*blocks*

*unblocks*

*Unzips onesie*

*gets popcorn*

I noticed!!

How would you like me?

Sexy cowboy pose???

What about if I offer you a cookie ??? "

.....what kind of cookie?

Bham

"No. I'm fat with a nice face but I've learnt that if someone is interested in me then to stop thinking there is something more to it "

And that is perfect to some.

Northampton

Nonsense Mr Builder. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, or whatever the man version of that saying is

Fingers crossed, I'll continue punch up as long as I can"

Just join in the forum nonsense and be yourself. That's what I do and I do ok

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I wish..

"Yes

Me too PoF, sozza

I just it were a joke

What?

*blocks*

*unblocks*

*Unzips onesie*

*gets popcorn*

I noticed!!

How would you like me?

Sexy cowboy pose???

.....what kind of cookie?"

Chocolate chip ??

"Yes

Me too PoF, sozza

I just it were a joke

What?

*blocks*

*unblocks*

*Unzips onesie*

*gets popcorn*

I noticed!!

How would you like me?

Sexy cowboy pose???

Chocolate chip ??"

You son of a bitch

I'm in

"I wish.. "

If you've never had that feeling.. then consider yourself awesome!!!

"Yes

Me too PoF, sozza

I just it were a joke

What?

*blocks*

*unblocks*

*Unzips onesie*

*gets popcorn*

I noticed!!

How would you like me?

Sexy cowboy pose???

Chocolate chip ??

You son of a bitch

I'm in "

Yay!!!!

"Yes

Me too PoF, sozza

I just it were a joke

What?

*blocks*

*unblocks*

*Unzips onesie*

*gets popcorn*

I noticed!!

How would you like me?

Sexy cowboy pose???

Threesome?"

Could do foursome ?? Sexy pictures for all!!!

Northampton

"Yes

Me too PoF, sozza

I just it were a joke

What?

*blocks*

*unblocks*

*Unzips onesie*

*gets popcorn*

I noticed!!

How would you like me?

Sexy cowboy pose???

Threesome?

Could do foursome ?? Sexy pictures for all!!! "

Do I get a cookie too?

"No. I'm fat with a nice face but I've learnt that if someone is interested in me then to stop thinking there is something more to it

Sounds like decent advice. Thank you"

Seriously me and my self doubts caused some of the issues between me and beast. I was in a relationship with a Guy that was a cross between Jason mamoa and Joe manganiello but slightly chubbier. What did he see in me? Girls were messaging him knowing he was with me saying why would you save yourself for her and it totally fucked with my confidence. Since we broke up something has changed. Yes I want him back but I also know my own self worth and know that he chose me and I shouldn't have let my insecurities affect us

By *winger212Woman  over a year ago

not in clare, live in spain

Yes, I know I'm quite overweight and a size 18 but yet I've fab tits and ass, all these muscle men keep messaging which no way would I meet because I'd be embarrassed. That's why I only watch and don't play/ undress on my meets. Yet i know that's just in my mind and I should be out there having so much more fun.

"No. I'm fat with a nice face but I've learnt that if someone is interested in me then to stop thinking there is something more to it

Sounds like decent advice. Thank you

Seriously me and my self doubts caused some of the issues between me and beast. I was in a relationship with a Guy that was a cross between Jason mamoa and Joe manganiello but slightly chubbier. What did he see in me? Girls were messaging him knowing he was with me saying why would you save yourself for her and it totally fucked with my confidence. Since we broke up something has changed. Yes I want him back but I also know my own self worth and know that he chose me and I shouldn't have let my insecurities affect us "

I'm sorry you broke up. Those girls should've monded their own business. They were just jealous. Clearly.

But I'm glad you found your self worth and self confidence

"Yes, I know I'm quite overweight and a size 18 but yet I've fab tits and ass, all these muscle men keep messaging which no way would I meet because I'd be embarrassed. That's why I only watch and don't play/ undress on my meets. Yet i know that's just in my mind and I should be out there having so much more fun.

"

You do what makes you happy. If you're uncomfortable you're not having fun. Hopefully you can work towards playing instead of just watching in future

"Yes

Me too PoF, sozza

I just it were a joke

What?

*blocks*

*unblocks*

*Unzips onesie*

*gets popcorn*

I noticed!!

How would you like me?

Sexy cowboy pose???

Threesome?

Do I get a cookie too?"

I shall make some fresh choc chip cookies for us all.

Dudley

"Yes

Me too PoF, sozza

I just it were a joke

What?

*blocks*

*unblocks*

*Unzips onesie*

*gets popcorn*

I noticed!!

How would you like me?

Sexy cowboy pose???

Threesome?

Could do foursome ?? Sexy pictures for all!!! "

Yes!

Northampton

"Yes

Me too PoF, sozza

I just it were a joke

What?

*blocks*

*unblocks*

*Unzips onesie*

*gets popcorn*

I noticed!!

How would you like me?

Sexy cowboy pose???

Threesome?

Do I get a cookie too?

I shall make some fresh choc chip cookies for us all. "

Yay fanx

Please keep them in a Tupperware so they don't go stale, as I'm off to sleepy town.

N'night to all that read this post x

"Yes

Me too PoF, sozza

I just it were a joke

What?

*blocks*

*unblocks*

*Unzips onesie*

*gets popcorn*

I noticed!!

How would you like me?

Sexy cowboy pose???

Threesome?

Do I get a cookie too?

I shall make some fresh choc chip cookies for us all.

Yay fanx

Please keep them in a Tupperware so they don't go stale, as I'm off to sleepy town.

N'night to all that read this post x"

Night. Sleep well.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I don't. I appreciate others looks and know that many do mine too. We all offer and want different things, so just focus on enjoyment

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"

Once. Six years ago.

He's asleep beside me.

Once. Six years ago.

He's asleep beside me. "

Awwww. That's fantastic!!! I'm super happy for You!!

"All the time. I try to be kind to everyone but I am skeptical of a lot of messages I get. Kind of like waiting for them to say ‘just kidding’ or something "

Hush, you're hot!

To be honest I think most of the ladies on this thread are very attractive. The fact that you're on a site showing off your beautiful bodies means that you are also aware of this and men find confident women hot.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I often wonder why women are interested in me

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

What's the worst that can happen, they say "no thanks"? On the other hand, the best that could happen is they say "I'd love to bang your brains out too, you've been on my hotlist for ages!"

Nope.

I used to feel like that but then I remembered I killed a black troll in gothic 2 with a stick, so that makes me hot commodity

"Nope.

I used to feel like that but then I remembered I killed a black troll in gothic 2 with a stick, so that makes me hot commodity "

Never heard of that game.. sorry.. ^_^;;;

But I'm glad you don't feel like that anymore!

I’ll say it again cos I was ignored the first time. No I don’t ever think anyone is too good looking for me.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Where would you like me?

If my period is due then yeah, I'm full of self doubt and hormonal worries. I'm surprised that anyone can be interested in me when I'm in that mood, I'm fat, ugly, irritating (period induced self pity is eye roll worthy).

Most of the time though I give my head a wobble - they clearly see something they like (even if I can't see it myself!) and that's good enough. We're too hard on ourselves generally. Also, why miss out on potentially great connections because of a daft inner voice?

"I’ll say it again cos I was ignored the first time. No I don’t ever think anyone is too good looking for me. "

I didn't ignore you. I just couldn't come up with anything praise worthy enough to suit your confidence ^_^

Way to go!!

"I’ll say it again cos I was ignored the first time. No I don’t ever think anyone is too good looking for me.

I didn't ignore you. I just couldn't come up with anything praise worthy enough to suit your confidence ^_^

Way to go!! "

Just acknowledgment for my contribution is enough.

Also if someone messages you then they’ve obviously seen something that they like, don’t let opportunities go.

Nope.

1 I rarely get messages from women.

2 It is really up to them who they want to message.

3 We have all seen couples where one is signifacantly more attractive than the other.

Not everyone is hung up on the aesthetics, sometimes a well written profile with appealing photos can go a long way.

"I’ll say it again cos I was ignored the first time. No I don’t ever think anyone is too good looking for me.

Way to go!!

Just acknowledgment for my contribution is enough.

Also if someone messages you then they’ve obviously seen something that they like, don’t let opportunities go. "

Then I apologise and thank you for contribution. ^_^.

And thanx for the advice. ^_^

I just assume they are doing the rounds and are telling me, the 47th lady on fab for that day, that I am ‘one of the hottest on fab and I really liked your profile’

GG xx

"If my period is due then yeah, I'm full of self doubt and hormonal worries. I'm surprised that anyone can be interested in me when I'm in that mood, I'm fat, ugly, irritating (period induced self pity is eye roll worthy).

Most of the time though I give my head a wobble - they clearly see something they like (even if I can't see it myself!) and that's good enough. We're too hard on ourselves generally. Also, why miss out on potentially great connections because of a daft inner voice? "

Thats great that you can tell yourself how amazing you are!!

"

All the time

"

Also if someone messages you then they’ve obviously seen something that they like, don’t let opportunities go. "

"I just assume they are doing the rounds and are telling me, the 47th lady on fab for that day, that I am ‘one of the hottest on fab and I really liked your profile’

GG xx"

- exactly!

I'm not flattered that anyone on here wants to put their cock in me.

It's a site full of horny men - hot or not they will still say anything to get laid.

By *eeky goodnessMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Sometimes I feel the same way but it’s just that little voice in my head telling me to doubt but if they have messaged me and stuck around after seeing my face pic they must like me

"

I've decided that any future pics I add will be as they were taken, no flattering angles or black and whites. I put a face pic up recently which was brutal looking in normal colour but not too bad black and white, I got a few messages because of it and I felt guilty because the picture was more flattering than it should have been.

"Nope.

1 I rarely get messages from women.

2 It is really up to them who they want to message.

3 We have all seen couples where one is signifacantly more attractive than the other.

Not everyone is hung up on the aesthetics, sometimes a well written profile with appealing photos can go a long way."

A well written profile does go a long way! I find that anyone who hasnt at least read my profile before messaging me with "what are you lookong for" is usually going to get a "thank you but I'm not interested".

Think this all the time

"I just assume they are doing the rounds and are telling me, the 47th lady on fab for that day, that I am ‘one of the hottest on fab and I really liked your profile’

GG xx

- exactly!

It's a site full of horny men - hot or not they will still say anything to get laid.

"

That's exactly my kind of thinking.. "a shag is a shag" kind of thing..

"

Also if someone messages you then they’ve obviously seen something that they like, don’t let opportunities go.

I've decided that any future pics I add will be as they were taken, no flattering angles or black and whites. I put a face pic up recently which was brutal looking in normal colour but not too bad black and white, I got a few messages because of it and I felt guilty because the picture was more flattering than it should have been. "

But doesn't everyone do that though ??

"Sometimes I feel the same way but it’s just that little voice in my head telling me to doubt but if they have messaged me and stuck around after seeing my face pic they must like me "

Hey! The geeks have inherited the earth!!! (What little is left of it anyway!!) So what's not to like?!!!

"Think this all the time "

I think a lot of us on here need to get better at self confidence and self love!

"

Well if I ever got a message thats what I`d think

Well if I ever got a message thats what I`d think"

It may be just me.. but putting an actual profile picture goes a long way.

Personally.. to me anyway.. I think that if you can't be bothered actually putting a profile pic on.. then what else can't you be bothered with??

"

beauty is only skin deep

GG xx

- exactly!

That's exactly my kind of thinking.. "a shag is a shag" kind of thing.. "

I think I have stated this on a previous thread, most guys won't turn up for a meet with a lady they aren't interested in at least I wouldn't. I wouldn't even indulge in a gand bang where I didn't find the lady attractive.

GG xx

- exactly!

That's exactly my kind of thinking.. "a shag is a shag" kind of thing..

I think I have stated this on a previous thread, most guys won't turn up for a meet with a lady they aren't interested in at least I wouldn't. I wouldn't even indulge in a gand bang where I didn't find the lady attractive. "

That's actually really good to hear. Thank you.

beauty is only skin deep "

Also in the eye of the beholder. *insert geeky rpg joke here*

Worcester

"Sometimes I feel the same way but it’s just that little voice in my head telling me to doubt but if they have messaged me and stuck around after seeing my face pic they must like me

Hey! The geeks have inherited the earth!!! (What little is left of it anyway!!) So what's not to like?!!!"

Looking for one geek and two show up together

Nice profile btw and loving the fact you are watching monster musume it’s hysterical but a bit ecchi

By *forfun500Couple  over a year ago

walsall

"

Nope even do it when I look at peoples profiles I think they look interesting but then think no wouldn't have a chance

"Sometimes I feel the same way but it’s just that little voice in my head telling me to doubt but if they have messaged me and stuck around after seeing my face pic they must like me

Hey! The geeks have inherited the earth!!! (What little is left of it anyway!!) So what's not to like?!!!

Nice profile btw and loving the fact you are watching monster musume it’s hysterical but a bit ecchi "

We're like busses!!! Just much more fabulous!!

It's my first time watching it and I'm in fits of laughter!!!

Nope even do it when I look at peoples profiles I think they look interesting but then think no wouldn't have a chance "

I'm kinda like that.. certain people will catch my eye.. and I'll talk myself out of messaging them.

By *forfun500Couple  over a year ago

walsall

Nope even do it when I look at peoples profiles I think they look interesting but then think no wouldn't have a chance

I'm kinda like that.. certain people will catch my eye.. and I'll talk myself out of messaging them. "

Yep same here.

Worcester

Nice profile btw and loving the fact you are watching monster musume it’s hysterical but a bit ecchi

It's my first time watching it and I'm in fits of laughter!!! "

Oh most definitely more fabulous

If you’d like some more recommendations Ask me

Keston

To be honest there are lot of lovely ladies here and to use a bad analogy the is a whole spectrum of people that bring a range of different experiences, it's like food you may love steak but sometimes you want chicken or fish.

Your not gonna be everyone's steak but you might be the chicken.

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

"To be honest there are lot of lovely ladies here and to use a bad analogy the is a whole spectrum of people that bring a range of different experiences, it's like food you may love steak but sometimes you want chicken or fish.

Your not gonna be everyone's steak but you might be the chicken. "

What about the vegetarians?

"

Most have probably thought that about me after I send my face pic

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"To be honest there are lot of lovely ladies here and to use a bad analogy the is a whole spectrum of people that bring a range of different experiences, it's like food you may love steak but sometimes you want chicken or fish.

What about the vegetarians? "

Lifelike dildos.

The meat free sausage of the sex world.

A

Keston

What about the vegetarians? "

Same things apply but replace steak with your favourite food chicken with your second favourite and fish with your third

Not only do I generally feel I'm not good looking enough for people on here. I feel the same about my own partner sometimes.

Keston

"Not only do I generally feel I'm not good looking enough for people on here. I feel the same about my own partner sometimes. "

Cant speak on the male half but the female I definitely appreciate

Dont you think theres more to life than being really really ridiculously good looking

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Back in Gatwick!

I used to feel like that at the beginning of my Fab journey...

Now I feel that they are darned lucky if they get a response from me!

I have very, VERY particular ideas of what’s VERY good looking (to me)- has nothing to do with washboard abs, big biceps, etc. I love tall, lanky, geeky guys. Having found quite a few on here makes me all giddy and excited

I get all the attention I never had in my 20s lol.

Keston

"I used to feel like that at the beginning of my Fab journey...

Now I feel that they are darned lucky if they get a response from me!

I have very, VERY particular ideas of what’s VERY good looking (to me)- has nothing to do with washboard abs, big biceps, etc. I love tall, lanky, geeky guys. Having found quite a few on here makes me all giddy and excited

I get all the attention I never had in my 20s lol. "

Damn it being short is my downfall

It's my first time watching it and I'm in fits of laughter!!!

Oh most definitely more fabulous

If you’d like some more recommendations Ask me "

Yes yes yes!!!! Throw them at me!!! I wanna know!!

By *averockrockMan  over a year ago

swindon

Yes but only when I look down on myself...which it does happen!

I tend to start thinking theyre fake profiles of theyre too good to be true. I’ve probably missed out of a few gorgeous people because of Fab paranoia lol

By *adbury girlWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I probably don’t start chatting with people who I think from looking at their profile they are image conscious as I’m not. I want to be relaxed when I meet people not be overly worrying about how I look.

Also there are a few people on fab who are also on the same dating sites I've been on so I know if they aren’t interested in me on the dating sites then I’m not interested in them on fab