FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Mess about

Mess about

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heekyFlirtyCouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

stockport

Why is it ok on fab to mess people around. Twice this week people have taken the Micky, it seems their time is more important than ours. In the real world would people behave the same?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why is it ok on fab to mess people around. Twice this week people have taken the Micky, it seems their time is more important than ours. In the real world would people behave the same?!"

Sorry to hear, unfortunately fab has these types of people as does every other site

stockport

"

Sorry to hear, unfortunately fab has these types of people as does every other site "

I know, I wouldn’t ever do something to someone else I wouldn’t want to happen to myself. Just makes me wonder how these people get through life !

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I feel your pain OP - it gets really frustrating after a while!

Yeah I feel your pain too get messed around so much

stockport

"I feel your pain OP - it gets really frustrating after a while!"

I don’t know why I get so shocked after 4 or so years. But I still do. Especially when it’s people you’ve known for a while. But im just as shocked with new people as surely you’re trying to impress (and get a shag! Lol)

stockport

"Yeah I feel your pain too get messed around so much "

Arranged a meet Friday 1:30 they knew we’d booked a day off and then their status update was requesting a meet at different location for similar time! Then arrange a meet with someone we know at 7 tonight and still no show at 9pm!

By *randmrsmanchesterCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Yeah I feel your pain too get messed around so much

Arranged a meet Friday 1:30 they knew we’d booked a day off and then their status update was requesting a meet at different location for similar time! Then arrange a meet with someone we know at 7 tonight and still no show at 9pm! "

That's so rude on both occasions. Hope you managed to have a nice night anyway.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Arranged a meet Friday 1:30 they knew we’d booked a day off and then their status update was requesting a meet at different location for similar time! Then arrange a meet with someone we know at 7 tonight and still no show at 9pm! "

That's horrible, did you message either to ask what was going on?

"

Sorry to hear, unfortunately fab has these types of people as does every other site

I know, I wouldn’t ever do something to someone else I wouldn’t want to happen to myself. Just makes me wonder how these people get through life ! "

Bless you, I wouldn’t even know how to spot these people but have seen posts on it before x

stockport

Arranged a meet Friday 1:30 they knew we’d booked a day off and then their status update was requesting a meet at different location for similar time! Then arrange a meet with someone we know at 7 tonight and still no show at 9pm!

That's so rude on both occasions. Hope you managed to have a nice night anyway. "

Great day yesterday. Tonight not so great. Hubby had to go and they were meant to be keeping me company for an hour or two till hubby returned. So I’m sat Billy no mates on my own in a put waiting for hubby to get back. Luckily I’m not worried about sitting in a pub on my own!

stockport

That's horrible, did you message either to ask what was going on? "

Kinda. Yesterday I messaged them decided to just block them. Today messaged but not heard back

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

That's really awful for you both. Why people do that sort of thing is beyond us. It's bad manners and totally disrespectful. Sadly in this day and age, people don't seem to have respect for others.

Hope you find some genuine people to meet up with very soon.

PS you're on our hotlist

Looks like it's happening to me right now

It happens but thats fab

stockport

"Looks like it's happening to me right now "

Pants isn’t it!

Shame there isn’t a report for being rude button! Lol x

stockport

"It happens but thats fab "

It happens too often.

stockport

"

PS you're on our hotlist "

Lol never been told we’re on someone’s hotlist before! Exciting news! Lol

"It happens but thats fab

It happens too often. "

I know not good

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Why is it ok on fab to mess people around. Twice this week people have taken the Micky, it seems their time is more important than ours. In the real world would people behave the same?!"
Hey thats swing life for you .....every now n again people stay true their word ....we have been lucky ...up to now .....

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

‘Do the mess around’: Ray Charles

stockport

"Why is it ok on fab to mess people around. Twice this week people have taken the Micky, it seems their time is more important than ours. In the real world would people behave the same?!Hey thats swing life for you .....every now n again people stay true their word ....we have been lucky ...up to now ....."

lol lucky you! I feel like handing the reins over to hubby now and giving up! It’s a shame as we’ve met some lovely people on here. But most then leave for one reason or another....

stockport

" ‘Do the mess around’: Ray Charles "

Haha haven’t heard that for years. Just played it!

I’m fortunate to have never really been messed around on here, but I think it’s an inevitable consequence of how popular this site has become. Sorry to hear it OP.

stockport

"I’m fortunate to have never really been messed around on here, but I think it’s an inevitable consequence of how popular this site has become. Sorry to hear it OP."

Just wish people were more respectful of people’s time....

"I’m fortunate to have never really been messed around on here, but I think it’s an inevitable consequence of how popular this site has become. Sorry to hear it OP.

Just wish people were more respectful of people’s time...."

Indeed it would help. However if they were disrespectful of your time, how would they have been if you did meet?

stockport

"I’m fortunate to have never really been messed around on here, but I think it’s an inevitable consequence of how popular this site has become. Sorry to hear it OP.

Just wish people were more respectful of people’s time....

Indeed it would help. However if they were disrespectful of your time, how would they have been if you did meet?"

I meant by not bothering us In then first place lol

People just join the site then delete there own accounts because they are getting too many messages. Must be a Limit to send a message.

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

We meet for socials...treat em as a night out.....suss em out ....we are a pretty good judge of character usually ...agree tho manners seem to run thin these days ..... we are old school..not everbody is....

stockport

"We meet for socials...treat em as a night out.....suss em out ....we are a pretty good judge of character usually ...agree tho manners seem to run thin these days ..... we are old school..not everbody is...."

Yep we like a social first. And it’s to socials that have let us down this week! Lol can’t suss them out if they don’t turn up!!

stockport

Decided to stay at pub with my bottle of procecco amused myself with Fab. Hubby’s work thing finished and he re joined me. We’re now home, said friend was on and off line but left my message (which was a nice one) unread so now blocked and deleted. Need to be more ruthless in future and less forgiving. So that two blocks by people messing us around this week! Their loss as on both occasions I scrubbed up pretty well and felt amazing lol

Thanks for your comments and messages.

Night all x

» Add a new message to this topic