FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Non verified profiles

Non verified profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's people's thoughts on profiles that isn't verified especially being on a long time especially over a year.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

I ignore and block messages from unverified profiles.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have no opinion on an unverified profile ....

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

For us there needs to be something to demonstrate somebody is really a couple or a single woman. It doesn't matter with single men because I don't know why anybody would falsely claim to be one here. But a woman or a couple needs to be photo or meet verified for us to take them seriously.

No verifications or photos with barely a sentence in their profile text is a big alarm bell.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I'm going to sound like a stuck record...but here's my personal take on it. The thought of taking into account the opinion of a total stranger when deciding whether to meet another total stranger to invite my home is ludicrous to me.

There have been some truly horrifying stories over the years by people, mainly women, who have not used due diligence, just gone by verifications.

My partner of six years I met on here: unverified as were most of my playmates.

Verifications are not the be all and end all.

Now i have met an unvaried lady and she was genuine but 95% arnt. If its a femail or couples profile and they not met anyone in 2 mths i avoid.

I couldn't care less what they do,unless they message us

I’ve met a chap that wasn’t verified, he was alright I suppose

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"I couldn't care less what they do,unless they message us"

Me too

B38

If I got chatting and the vibe felt right, I'd meet for a social

With so many false verifications, it’s down to personal feelings I guess

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Veris are just a guide, you should still do you own due diligence and weigh everything up and make your own mind up. But if they do have veris, at least you know they are who they say they are and not some single bloke getting his kicks pretending to be a couple.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"If I got chatting and the vibe felt right, I'd meet for a social"

Me too.

If they want to meet at a club that’s fine. But wouldn’t meet them anywhere else.

By *Man1263Man  over a year ago

Stockport

"I'm going to sound like a stuck record...but here's my personal take on it. The thought of taking into account the opinion of a total stranger when deciding whether to meet another total stranger to invite my home is ludicrous to me.

There have been some truly horrifying stories over the years by people, mainly women, who have not used due diligence, just gone by verifications.

Verifications are not the be all and end all. "

This.

Plus what about us who are but don't have them showing?

By *obyn GravesTV/TS  over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

No verifications.. can accommodate.. on for over a year..they probably have a basement full of corpses..

London

I always meet for a social: no exceptions. I've dodged many a bullet. One man was so rude. Didn't hold the door open for me as we entered the pub. Went and ordered himself a drink and when I asked if he was going to offer me one retorted "this ain't a date love!"

According to his verifications he was funny, polite and put her at ease.

I turned on my heels and left.

"What's people's thoughts on profiles that isn't verified especially being on a long time especially over a year. "
i dont give it a thought thats my thought

"What's people's thoughts on profiles that isn't verified especially being on a long time especially over a year. "

If over a year i generally ignore them, if a newbie it depends on them.. after all we were all unverified once!

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

We avoid any communication with the profiles that have been here close to a year or over, and no verifications. It makes us very dubious.

I go between showing my verifications and hiding them quite often. For no other reason than it depends what mood I’m in on the day. They’re not showing at the moment. If people want to meet me, they will, regardless of my verifications

I'm not verified and don't intend to change that... Doesn't stop me meeting the people i want to play with

My veris are old and staying that way.. Not adding more.. I'm not trip advisor.

If I add one I get a bombardment from "friends" asking why I not met them. I don't need anyone knowing what I'm doing.

Guess it's a no win site sometimes.

I think basic safety standards still apply with or without veri.

Does the person you met in a pub or club come with an arm full of veris???

"I go between showing my verifications and hiding them quite often. For no other reason than it depends what mood I’m in on the day. They’re not showing at the moment. If people want to meet me, they will, regardless of my verifications "
exactly your breasts are the only validation they need

By *appyAsLarry2014Man  over a year ago

Matlock

You probably need to give me a chance. Everyone was unverified to start with I suppose

By *atex and KinkCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

"I'm going to sound like a stuck record...but here's my personal take on it. The thought of taking into account the opinion of a total stranger when deciding whether to meet another total stranger to invite my home is ludicrous to me.

Verifications are not the be all and end all. "

Totally agree with bells on.

Don't need to be verified to be a real person...

By *rAitchMan  over a year ago

Diagonally Parked in a Parallel Universe

I've been here 6 months and I don't have any veris. Mainly as I've not met anyone off here, and probably won't meet anyone off here, so for me it's a moot point.

London

"You probably need to give me a chance. Everyone was unverified to start with I suppose"

No one has to give you a chance: it's not a job application. When it comes to getting naked and bumping uglies equal opportunities and giving chances do not apply.

By *orthantsblueeyesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

I think "I wonder if this is a real profile" then talk to them and make my mind up on whether they're worthy of meeting me

"My veris are old and staying that way.. Not adding more.. I'm not trip advisor.

If I add one I get a bombardment from "friends" asking why I not met them. I don't need anyone knowing what I'm doing.

Does the person you met in a pub or club come with an arm full of veris??? "

100% agree xx

If my ex came with verifications I would not be single and on a website looking for great sex!! It’s about using your brain and maybe having a social first.

"If my ex came with verifications I would not be single and on a website looking for great sex!! It’s about using your brain and maybe having a social first. "
i have a brain now where is it

"If my ex came with verifications I would not be single and on a website looking for great sex!! It’s about using your brain and maybe having a social first. i have a brain now where is it "

I can only imagine!!

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

I've a message filter in place that prevents people with no veris from messaging me. In relation to inviting people to my home I feel that veris provide some security that they are reliable and also the type of person they are. And, sadly, from my experience it's those people without veris that were more likely to let me down.

"If my ex came with verifications I would not be single and on a website looking for great sex!! It’s about using your brain and maybe having a social first. i have a brain now where is it

I can only imagine!! "

its ok i stood up..... let the air get to it

Single verifications don’t work for us. Want to see a few from different people and over a period of time.

We arent verified by others simply because we haven't found the right person(s), fab isn't the be all and end all and in no rush to say let's just meet for loads of socials to get verified then we can have sex and rated on our performance so others are lured in to our profile if that means we only chat on fab with others then so be it. When I was on a single profile I'd avoid a profile with LOADS of verifications over a profile with none.

By *undown40Couple  over a year ago

Warwickshire

It's all down to the individuals """own personal choice"""

There is a life outside of FAB, our FAB free time is limited.

Realising everyone had no varifications at one point.

But, we Won't meet anyone who has no or only one varification when they have been on the site for a year plus.

We also don't meet people where all their varifications are Web, Don't see the point, virtual world, or the land of make believe.

Also if all the varifications are along the lines of met for social etc.

While meeting for a social is important if all verifications are social meetings it clear they don't play.

We have vanilla friends for that aspect of our calander.

We use FAB for a bit of extra fun.

Which is make more difficult due to the amount of time waster and fakes on here. Despite what some of the control freaks on here think, FAB should be fun, taken at the individuals own pace, with the rules that the individuals have in place.

That's our "personal choice"

There's always the block button

Happy Fabbing

By *arksxMan  over a year ago

Leicester / London

[Removed by poster at 19/01/20 11:09:11]

By *erriAnneTV/TS  over a year ago

The shire

I get lots of messages from them and I ignore them tbh.

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

It’s a bit of a joke on here. You can’t get a meet unless you have a verification and you only get meets once you have one catch 22.

Leicester / London

"My veris are old and staying that way.. Not adding more.. I'm not trip advisor.

Does the person you met in a pub or club come with an arm full of veris??? "

This

Everything on the Internet needs a review or comment section now.

I don't need to validate or make my opinions based on others (TripAdvisor reviews) .

I have been lucky enough to receive great verifications. Thats because we shared a great time.

I'm also a grown adult.

If you don't know how to meet someoneone off the Internet in 2020 you are missing some basic life skills.

I always meet in public with no agenda. If we take it further from their great if not thanks for the coffee/drink.

Making heavy assumptions of other users without communicating only ruins your own fun and chance to encounter something new.

That said if you are desperate to add verifications to your profile. You only need to go a local club and not act like a docuhe.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Doesn't bother me too much. If we chat and we get on then we meet. I've met a few unveried guys and doesn't bother me. As for women who are I guess some just don't want to do meets. Or don't want veris. Mine are hidden but you can see I'm veried.

"Doesn't bother me too much. If we chat and we get on then we meet. I've met a few unveried guys and doesn't bother me. As for women who are I guess some just don't want to do meets. Or don't want veris. Mine are hidden but you can see I'm veried. "
you can't but it would matter not to me, veries are a form of bragging and cause negativity here so I'm guessing thats why you hide them, my feeling is keep what you do to yourself why do others need to know

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

I’ve met those unverified, it’s a personal choice after talking.

I’ll say they’ve never let me down, had a cracking evening with each of them, unlike with some of those verified.

Nothing. They just haven met or cammed with anyone.

By *nquisitive ladyWoman  over a year ago

meath

They make me wary...

By *zreal_rdgMan  over a year ago

Reading

I would be very cautious and wouldn’t meet

By *uddly GoblinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Would be cautious of non verified profiles but everyone starts off the same so would give them a chamce

Nobody wants to meet them. That's all.

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Doesn't bother me too much. If we chat and we get on then we meet. I've met a few unveried guys and doesn't bother me. As for women who are I guess some just don't want to do meets. Or don't want veris. Mine are hidden but you can see I'm veried. you can't but it would matter not to me, veries are a form of bragging and cause negativity here so I'm guessing thats why you hide them, my feeling is keep what you do to yourself why do others need to know "

I keep mine hidden as its no one's business who I meet. I'm not ashamed or bragging over them I like all the guys I meet but I don't see why I should have to show them. You can see by looking I'm veried. All my veris are really nice none are graphic at all but like I said it's my business. If I meet someone and they want to see them I'll show them.Plus you hear how some contact people who have veried you to see what you are like or some get jealous of they see you meet someone they may have met so hiding them keeps my life quieter . Lol

"Doesn't bother me too much. If we chat and we get on then we meet. I've met a few unveried guys and doesn't bother me. As for women who are I guess some just don't want to do meets. Or don't want veris. Mine are hidden but you can see I'm veried. you can't but it would matter not to me, veries are a form of bragging and cause negativity here so I'm guessing thats why you hide them, my feeling is keep what you do to yourself why do others need to know

I keep mine hidden as its no one's business who I meet. I'm not ashamed or bragging over them I like all the guys I meet but I don't see why I should have to show them. You can see by looking I'm veried. All my veris are really nice none are graphic at all but like I said it's my business. If I meet someone and they want to see them I'll show them.Plus you hear how some contact people who have veried you to see what you are like or some get jealous of they see you meet someone they may have met so hiding them keeps my life quieter . Lol "

yes i got that but your profile shows no evidence of veries as i said not that that would ever bother me

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Doesn't bother me too much. If we chat and we get on then we meet. I've met a few unveried guys and doesn't bother me. As for women who are I guess some just don't want to do meets. Or don't want veris. Mine are hidden but you can see I'm veried. you can't but it would matter not to me, veries are a form of bragging and cause negativity here so I'm guessing thats why you hide them, my feeling is keep what you do to yourself why do others need to know

I keep mine hidden as its no one's business who I meet. I'm not ashamed or bragging over them I like all the guys I meet but I don't see why I should have to show them. You can see by looking I'm veried. All my veris are really nice none are graphic at all but like I said it's my business. If I meet someone and they want to see them I'll show them.Plus you hear how some contact people who have veried you to see what you are like or some get jealous of they see you meet someone they may have met so hiding them keeps my life quieter . Lol yes i got that but your profile shows no evidence of veries as i said not that that would ever bother me "

Well see that green tick on my profile next to the site supporters badge that means I am veried or anyone with that is so that's how people can tell I am.

I keep mine hidden as its no one's business who I meet. I'm not ashamed or bragging over them I like all the guys I meet but I don't see why I should have to show them. You can see by looking I'm veried. All my veris are really nice none are graphic at all but like I said it's my business. If I meet someone and they want to see them I'll show them.Plus you hear how some contact people who have veried you to see what you are like or some get jealous of they see you meet someone they may have met so hiding them keeps my life quieter . Lol yes i got that but your profile shows no evidence of veries as i said not that that would ever bother me

Well see that green tick on my profile next to the site supporters badge that means I am veried or anyone with that is so that's how people can tell I am. "

ahhh ok

"You probably need to give me a chance. Everyone was unverified to start with I suppose

No one has to give you a chance: it's not a job application. When it comes to getting naked and bumping uglies equal opportunities and giving chances do not apply."

"What's people's thoughts on profiles that isn't verified especially being on a long time especially over a year.

It’s a bit of a joke on here. You can’t get a meet unless you have a verification and you only get meets once you have one catch 22. "

It’s easy go to a club or social. It’s what we did.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"What's people's thoughts on profiles that isn't verified especially being on a long time especially over a year.

It’s a bit of a joke on here. You can’t get a meet unless you have a verification and you only get meets once you have one catch 22. "

Lots of people meet those without verifications. Some people also use it as a gentle excuse because they simply don't want to meet you.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

We block messages now same without photos just too many fakes. It’s not hard to get a veri and put a photo on

And what's wrong with not yet having a verification?

By *zQTWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere

We were all not verified at some stage

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

"We were all not verified at some stage "

Yes but it’s not hard, we got three on our first visit to a local club.

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

"We were all not verified at some stage

Yes but it’s not hard, we got three on our first visit to a local club. "

Exactly this. It really isn't hard to get verified. Too many men on here moaning they can't get a veri but won't put in the effort to go to a social or a club.

By *ilth500Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

"We block messages now same without photos just too many fakes. It’s not hard to get a veri and put a photo on "

should be a time limit on profiles with zero verifications before they are blocked by the site. i posted something similar to this post the other day and was ridiculed by some for it.

"And what's wrong with not yet having a verification? "

Nothing wrong with it,nothing wrong at all.

Now,what's wrong with some people only wanting to meet others that are meet verified?

That's right,nothing wrong with that either.

By *ongWayAroundMan  over a year ago

Boston

The verification system is fundamentally flawed and pretty much meaningless. If a ne'er do well is lurking, no amount of veris will not keep you safe. We have met just as many unverified fabbers as verified without a hitch. We have our process we go through to get an idea about who we are meeting, touch wood, it works well.

By *ill-Ian KissesCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere over there

"It's all down to the individuals """own personal choice"""

There is a life outside of FAB, our FAB free time is limited.

Realising everyone had no varifications at one point.

But, we Won't meet anyone who has no or only one varification when they have been on the site for a year plus.

We also don't meet people where all their varifications are Web, Don't see the point, virtual world, or the land of make believe.

Also if all the varifications are along the lines of met for social etc.

While meeting for a social is important if all verifications are social meetings it clear they don't play.

We have vanilla friends for that aspect of our calander.

We use FAB for a bit of extra fun.

Which is make more difficult due to the amount of time waster and fakes on here. Despite what some of the control freaks on here think, FAB should be fun, taken at the individuals own pace, with the rules that the individuals have in place.

That's our "personal choice"

There's always the block button

Happy Fabbing

"

Ian and I try to keep our veris up to date, just so ppl know we’re active on the fab scene; you’ll see most of ours look ‘social’ but that’s because we’ll not post ones of a sexual nature or even verify the person if a ‘play’ meet has occurred as its no-one else’s business how the night went.

Both he & I can play separately, so it’s no problem if someone leaves a veri for just one person.

For us, the social/emotional connections are more important as that leads to long-term friends, and yes, even play mates.

Whilst I get that everyone starts somewhere, going to a club or social event is good starting point or asking a reliable person to verify you (whether by cam or person) but if they’ve been on the site +1yr and not got any, then it makes me wary.

But if ppl choose not to, that’s their call.

Millie x

London

Does the person you met in a pub or club come with an arm full of veris???

This

Everything on the Internet needs a review or comment section now.

I don't need to validate or make my opinions based on others (TripAdvisor reviews) .

I have been lucky enough to receive great verifications. Thats because we shared a great time.

I'm also a grown adult.

If you don't know how to meet someoneone off the Internet in 2020 you are missing some basic life skills.

I always meet in public with no agenda. If we take it further from their great if not thanks for the coffee/drink.

Making heavy assumptions of other users without communicating only ruins your own fun and chance to encounter something new.

That said if you are desperate to add verifications to your profile. You only need to go a local club and not act like a docuhe.

"

Warwickshire

[Removed by poster at 19/01/20 14:16:01]

Warwickshire

"We block messages now same without photos just too many fakes. It’s not hard to get a veri and put a photo on

should be a time limit on profiles with zero verifications before they are blocked by the site. i posted something similar to this post the other day and was ridiculed by some for it. "

That will be some of the control freaks on here that think you have to do or think the same as they do, it's everyone's "Own personal choice"

Just reach for the block button

London

"I’ve met those unverified, it’s a personal choice after talking.

I’ll say they’ve never let me down, had a cracking evening with each of them, unlike with some of those verified. "

God the stories I've read on here by people who've met verified people.

Honestly can't get my head around people allowing total strangers to vet another stranger for them.

By *etite_delightWoman  over a year ago

BunnyLand

I always think either fake or a perv who is not into meeting.

Merseyside

"We block messages now same without photos just too many fakes. It’s not hard to get a veri and put a photo on

should be a time limit on profiles with zero verifications before they are blocked by the site. i posted something similar to this post the other day and was ridiculed by some for it. That will be some of the control freaks on here that think you have to do or think the same as they do, it's everyone's "Own personal choice"

Just reach for the block button "

London

should be a time limit on profiles with zero verifications before they are blocked by the site. i posted something similar to this post the other day and was ridiculed by some for it. "

Not everyone lives their life on fab. There are members away in the forces, those who only use the site to cam/chat, those who met, fuck and enjoy without the need for verifications etc.

I truly don't understand why people assume their way of using the site is the way everyone should use it, and anyone using it differently should be kicked off.

Set your filters and enjoy the site and allow others the same.

Merseyside

should be a time limit on profiles with zero verifications before they are blocked by the site. i posted something similar to this post the other day and was ridiculed by some for it.

Not everyone lives their life on fab. There are members away in the forces, those who only use the site to cam/chat, those who met, fuck and enjoy without the need for verifications etc.

I truly don't understand why people assume their way of using the site is the way everyone should use it, and anyone using it differently should be kicked off.

Set your filters and enjoy the site and allow others the same."

On a mooch

"I’ve met those unverified, it’s a personal choice after talking.

I’ll say they’ve never let me down, had a cracking evening with each of them, unlike with some of those verified.

God the stories I've read on here by people who've met verified people.

Honestly can't get my head around people allowing total strangers to vet another stranger for them."

Precisely make up your own minds about someone, not what someone has written, everyone’s view is different of people

Me too . I was once a newbie

On a mooch

and how does that work for individuals that do meet, but just happen to meet other unverified people so far..., they can’t verify each other ?!

B38

Set your filters and enjoy the site and allow others the same."

B38

Some people really struggle to get a meet. I don't think it would be fair to kick them off because if it

Stockport

and how does that work for individuals that do meet, but just happen to meet other unverified people so far..., they can’t verify each other ?! "

Also, what if they have met but dont want to be verified?

I have no meets yet, so I won't judge but if a profile has been on here a while and there's no photo verification, that's a red flag.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

nothing, I don’t contact them.

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

No it isn't. It is easy to get a social verification.

By *appyAsLarry2014Man  over a year ago

Matlock

I meant to say you probably need to give them a chance, not me a chance.

I'm not looking lol

"I have no meets yet, so I won't judge but if a profile has been on here a while and there's no photo verification, that's a red flag. "

I've never bothered with a photo veri. I trust my gut instinct once ive spoken to them. I've met unverified before and they were just as i expected. In fact i have a friend on here that hates being verified and makes a new account if he gets one. Can't beat talking to people to figure them out. Use Fab the way it works for you.

Stockport

"I have no meets yet, so I won't judge but if a profile has been on here a while and there's no photo verification, that's a red flag.

I've never bothered with a photo veri. I trust my gut instinct once ive spoken to them. I've met unverified before and they were just as i expected. In fact i have a friend on here that hates being verified and makes a new account if he gets one. Can't beat talking to people to figure them out. Use Fab the way it works for you."

I refuse to be photo verified.

We all do this the way we want, and I started knowing having no profile pic, a poor profile, no photo verification would make it that little bit more difficult.

However...............

As is your right and whatever works for you, works for you. Definitely chatting with someone to build a trust is the best way to do it, all I mean is, if there is no photo verification I'm a bit more catious. Maybe I should have said orange flag instead of red haha

Personally it took me ages to get Meet Verified I mostly meet Bi/Attached Guys so they don't leave Verifications even if they say they will lol but I suppose when the deed is done that's it lol

But I think Photo Verifications are a must...I try to use Photos/Vids of me other partners to prove Genuineness.

I think each case needs to be judged differently some individuals are super nervous about putting any images on here let alone Photo Verification ones.

I'd judge each profile on its own merits & after conversing a while I've met a few non verified guys who were amazing lol

Line them up. And shoot them...one by one

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Everyone is unverified to start with, I never assume anything.

Cal

Don’t understand those who won’t get photo verified. Takes zero time if you’re real and no downside

By *aspberry nippleWoman  over a year ago

Crawley-ish

[Removed by poster at 19/01/20 20:38:41]

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

It's their profile and their choice. It doesnt affect me ir anyone else.

By *aspberry nippleWoman  over a year ago

Crawley-ish

"I'm not verified and don't intend to change that... Doesn't stop me meeting the people i want to play with "

Out of interest.... How do you prevent people verifying you? Lol

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

I personally would avoid an unverified profile if they've been on here for over a year and not got one. It's not hard to get photo verified or go to a club social x

If you’re too afraid to get photo verified then a website for finding sex probably isn’t the place for you :/

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"I'm not verified and don't intend to change that... Doesn't stop me meeting the people i want to play with

Out of interest.... How do you prevent people verifying you? Lol

"

I am verified. I choose not to show them.

[Removed by poster at 19/01/20 20:50:30]

By *ildblonde69Woman  over a year ago

south west

We were all unverified at one time, I only look at verifications to be nosey, I can make up my own mind if I want to meet someone, I don’t see the point in getting photo V as I have verifications

Stockport

"If you’re too afraid to get photo verified then a website for finding sex probably isn’t the place for you :/"

Nope, re-read the whole thread and no-one is saying or has said, they are afraid to get photo verified.

I have said I refuse to, but that is not the same as being afraid of.

"If you’re too afraid to get photo verified then a website for finding sex probably isn’t the place for you :/

Nope, re-read the whole thread and no-one is saying or has said, they are afraid to get photo verified.

I have said I refuse to, but that is not the same as being afraid of.

"

That was worded poorly apologies, why not get photo verified, especially at the start. Everyone knows how many profiles last 3 days and get removed, don’t want to be assumed you’re one of them

Warwickshire

Ermmmmm, a profile with one

varification in a year and the varifing profile also has also "only" one varification in a year!!!!. Enough said, make your own mind's up on that.

By *aekaeWoman  over a year ago

Between a cock and a soft place

I think it's their profile, they can run it how they like.

For all I know they could be meeting at clubs every night and be having more sex than Jodie Marsh and Omar Sharif combined.....

Just asking not to verify.

B38

For all I know they could be meeting at clubs every night and be having more sex than Jodie Marsh and Omar Sharif combined.....

Just asking not to verify."

Leicester / London

What 00s reference

Can you just imagine the meeting of minds that is jodie Marsh and omar sharif haha

He probably have more hair above his lip than she had on her whole body

London

"Personally it took me ages to get Meet Verified I mostly meet Bi/Attached Guys so they don't leave Verifications even if they say they will lol but I suppose when the deed is done that's it lol

But I think Photo Verifications are a must...I try to use Photos/Vids of me other partners to prove Genuineness.

I think each case needs to be judged differently some individuals are super nervous about putting any images on here let alone Photo Verification ones.

I'd judge each profile on its own merits & after conversing a while I've met a few non verified guys who were amazing lol

"

It's not mandatory to be here. How people use the site to meet people to be intimate with is NOT for me to dictate.

I repeat, why do some people think their way is the only way as it proves they're "genuine"

If someone messaged me who had been on for over a year but had no green tick I would think it highly unlikely that I was going to be the person that convinced them to meet after many others had clearly failed. I might also think it was unlikely that they were serious about meeting.

By *candiumWoman  over a year ago

oban

I was here well over a year before I even knew verification was a thing.

By *UNANDNICEMan  over a year ago

Basildon

I'm still not verified

I've had meets, but I don't care for the verification thingy, and perhaps others feel the same.

It wouldn't put me off if I was messaging someone and they weren't verified. I do think they give an idea of a person but they aren't that important to me.

Because of how easy it is to video chat these days it wouldn't be difficult to prove you're genuine if you were interested in meeting someone from here.

I'm not verified and have no plans to be verified anytime soon either. I've been here for months. I get messages daily calling me fake and a timewaster but it doesn't bother me. I don't have to prove myself to anyone. If I wanted to I could easily have a handful of fake verifications from random men who message me wanting a chat in exchange for a fake veri.

By *orthantsblueeyesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

"It wouldn't put me off if I was messaging someone and they weren't verified. I do think they give an idea of a person but they aren't that important to me.

Because of how easy it is to video chat these days it wouldn't be difficult to prove you're genuine if you were interested in meeting someone from here.

I'm not verified and have no plans to be verified anytime soon either. I've been here for months. I get messages daily calling me fake and a timewaster but it doesn't bother me. I don't have to prove myself to anyone. If I wanted to I could easily have a handful of fake verifications from random men who message me wanting a chat in exchange for a fake veri. "

You go girlfriend

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

Think if you look at verifications and they have meet people you have meet that can be a good thing as you then know they are genuine

If they are not and you are interested a phone chat or better cam one is far more reliable that a verification as you can see them for yourself. If they decline walk away.

I always think either fake or a perv who is not into meeting. "

lol omg because you don't have a veri you dont meet, ive met many and dont have veris, some people are so blinkered, even if you have a veri what does that mean except that you survived to tell the tale and who has the same taste as the next person very few

By *_Yeah19Couple  over a year ago

Lincoln

We like them, as it can give an idea of the person/people.

But we know how fakes work, and you can usually them out after a bit of chatting so veris aren’t the be all and end all.

SSS does like to give a good one though and put some effort into it

TB

By *arkus1812Man  over a year ago

Lifes Departure Lounge NN9 .Northamptonshire.

Should also be a time limit on the freeloaders who do not make a financial

contribution to the running of the site.

Merseyside

"If they are not and you are interested a phone chat or better cam one is far more reliable that a verification as you can see them for yourself. If they decline walk away. "

Merseyside

Should also be a time limit on the freeloaders who do not make a financial

contribution to the running of the site."

freeloaders??? hahaha ooh your hard!

We were all unverified once ...

By *aveman11Man  over a year ago

Cumbria

Usually don't talk to them or block them I like active or verified profiles in the last year,then you know exactly what you are getting

By *aveman11Man  over a year ago

Cumbria

"We were all unverified once ... "
but surely not for over a year

Warwickshire

"We were all unverified once ... "
Oh look another hidden profile.

Strange " in our opinion"

Merseyside

"We were all unverified once ... Oh look another hidden profile.

Strange " in our opinion""

Merseyside

no pictures either

London

"Usually don't talk to them or block them I like active or verified profiles in the last year,then you know exactly what you are getting "

No you don't!

It's not one size fits all!

and how does that work for individuals that do meet, but just happen to meet other unverified people so far..., they can’t verify each other ?! "

One of the can get a cam veri then they can meet verify each other.

‘Damn they haven’t been verified’ is my only thought

For how quick and easy it takes get verified it should be done

By *OXO2018Couple  over a year ago

Norfolk

We personally wouldn't chat to them, as we are here to meet.

Wouldnt bother neither way

Not strange at all, I'm not meeting at the moment due to life, so rather than complain about messages and unread profile or leading people on, I simply hide my profile and just natter to friends or use the forums. So win win for everyone ... happy in my corner of fab!

no pictures either "

If a profile is hidden means you can't see, doesn't mean it doesn't have pictures?

Hillside desolate

What?

What? "

My hidden profile

no pictures either

If a profile is hidden means you can't see, doesn't mean it doesn't have pictures? "

We can use our profiles how we like. There are many reasons for hiding but not so many for being blanket judgemental

Hillside desolate

Not strange at all, I'm not meeting at the moment due to life, so rather than complain about messages and unread profile or leading people on, I simply hide my profile and just natter to friends or use the forums. So win win for everyone ... happy in my corner of fab! "

You don't need to explain yourself, they shouldn't be passing comment on what you do with your profile

Warwickshire

And everbody is perfectly entitled to our own opinion(s)

By *orkshiredoggersCouple  over a year ago

barnsley

This is our take on this,there's that many fakes,time wasters and pic collectors on here that we simple block all messages from unverified profiles,if a profile hasn't gained a veri in a few month or not displayed one to show their genuine then why join a site like this,we see constant profile status updates moaning of not getting meets and when u click on the profile u see no write up and no pics at all,our choice like many others just to block as it takes 5 mins to fill in.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I just use it as an element amongst others for consideration. I do wonder sometimes how single men can be on for years and not get them, without giving up though

If you’ve been on here a few months and not verified I’m not wasting my time something clearly wrong if you aren’t verified at least get photo verified

London

"I just use it as an element amongst others for consideration. I do wonder sometimes how single men can be on for years and not get them, without giving up though "

Could be they are happily fucking people who use their own opinions and not the views of total strangers. People who do not give or ask for verifications...I know, weirdos right!

London

"If you’ve been on here a few months and not verified I’m not wasting my time something clearly wrong if you aren’t verified at least get photo verified "

...and who made you the boss? You do realise being on fab is not mandatory and people are allowed to use it how they see fit.

It's not hard to set filters etc so only those you're interested in appear in searches/able to contact you.

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

Prefer meeting the non verified over the ones that have been rinsed out with hundreds of vile, explicit verifications from all sorts.

London

"Prefer meeting the non verified over the ones that have been rinsed out with hundreds of vile, explicit verifications from all sorts."

Charming...and naive.

Just because they don't post verifications doesn't mean they don't regularly take on the first eleven, plus subs, coaches and managers of their local football team.

Are there varying degrees of promiscuity? Is there a certain calibre of person one can engage with sexually without being looked down on?

"Prefer meeting the non verified over the ones that have been rinsed out with hundreds of vile, explicit verifications from all sorts.

Charming...and naive.

Just because they don't post verifications doesn't mean they don't regularly take on the first eleven, plus subs, coaches and managers of their local football team.

Are there varying degrees of promiscuity? Is there a certain calibre of person one can engage with sexually without being looked down on? "

The perennial fab snobbery - ‘my’ kind of swinging is better than ‘your’ kind of swinging.

"I just use it as an element amongst others for consideration. I do wonder sometimes how single men can be on for years and not get them, without giving up though

Could be they are happily fucking people who use their own opinions and not the views of total strangers. People who do not give or ask for verifications...I know, weirdos right! "

There’s a lot of info to be gleaned from veris and profile text. It has nothing to do with mindlessly following the opinions of others. I do find people who’d purposefully look for profiles that provide less information than more a bit odd, particularly as a single female who meets alone.

» Add a new message to this topic