Droylsden

Who's had a sexy fantasy and had it come true let's here them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sadly mine hasnt come true yet

By *eannaTV/TS  over a year ago

Cwmfelifach, nr Newport

My fantasy is to be the only person dressed up in a maid's outfit and walk into a room of men, I've not been lucky enough to do this yet.

That sounds like amazing fantasy

By *exybecs777TV/TS  over a year ago

Weymouth

Would love to seduce a plummer/electrician. However, I cannot accom so it hasn’t come true

Cwmfelifach, nr Newport

"That sounds like amazing fantasy"

I've often thought about what I fantasize would happen and it turns me on, I think that feeling all these hands touching me and trying to get my knickers down.

By *r and Mrs B xxCouple  over a year ago

Chippenham

My fantasy was to be led waiting blindfolded for an unknown guy to give me fantastic oral, hubby arranged this recently, I had no idea what was going on when he led me to a private room blindfolded me and told me to lay on the bed with my legs open. A fantastic surprise to me.

Cwmfelifach, nr Newport

"My fantasy was to be led waiting blindfolded for an unknown guy to give me fantastic oral, hubby arranged this recently, I had no idea what was going on when he led me to a private room blindfolded me and told me to lay on the bed with my legs open. A fantastic surprise to me."

I would love to be asked to do this

Chippenham

"My fantasy was to be led waiting blindfolded for an unknown guy to give me fantastic oral, hubby arranged this recently, I had no idea what was going on when he led me to a private room blindfolded me and told me to lay on the bed with my legs open. A fantastic surprise to me.

I would love to be asked to do this "

It was amazing, we went on to meet again for one of hubby's and the guy's fantasies

Cwmfelifach, nr Newport

"My fantasy was to be led waiting blindfolded for an unknown guy to give me fantastic oral, hubby arranged this recently, I had no idea what was going on when he led me to a private room blindfolded me and told me to lay on the bed with my legs open. A fantastic surprise to me.

It was amazing, we went on to meet again for one of hubby's and the guy's fantasies"

That sounds intriguing lol

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

We do this every now and again. The last one we acted out was the 'Debs Fantasy' story linked on our profile. We're currently looking for a 'Simon' and a 'Mark' to act out a couple more

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Oh and we enjoyed the Debs Fantasy one so we want to do it again so if you are interested, own a motorbike and are in the Hatfield area the first weekend in Feb hit us up

Chippenham

It was amazing, we went on to meet again for one of hubby's and the guy's fantasies"

We're currently in a hotel in Cyprus and wanting to fulfill another of my fantasies... Pick up a guy in the bar and take him to our room. No one looks promising yet!!

I don't know if mine will ever come true

Chippenham

"I don't know if mine will ever come true"

What is it?

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

"My fantasy is to be the only person dressed up in a maid's outfit and walk into a room of men, I've not been lucky enough to do this yet.

"

Try Sweet Wednesday.

Bristol East

"

We're currently in a hotel in Cyprus and wanting to fulfill another of my fantasies... Pick up a guy in the bar and take him to our room. No one looks promising yet!!"

Fingers crossed for ya!

(If not the legs)

Chippenham

"

We're currently in a hotel in Cyprus and wanting to fulfill another of my fantasies... Pick up a guy in the bar and take him to our room. No one looks promising yet!!

Fingers crossed for ya!

(If not the legs)

"

We did it, but arranged to meet him in the hotel bar and then take him to our room. Another guy arranged for Monday night too.

Wasnt my fantasy but now i think of nothing else

Bristol East

"

Fingers crossed for ya!

(If not the legs)

We did it, but arranged to meet him in the hotel bar and then take him to our room. Another guy arranged for Monday night too. "

» Add a new message to this topic