FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fabswingers, what is it?

Fabswingers, what is it?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I keep seeing this is not a sex site but a swinging site.

So for a relative newbie what is the difference?

I see references made to needing to be sociable, if so not to place for me.

Where then?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Personally we use the site as we want, meets, socials.

On another note Sb has a social profile where she organises the lounge social in Manchester.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I imagine sex sites to be places where people pay for sex.

Sex sites are mainly for pure meet and sex whislt swinging sites usually involve more talking to peoples first as well as couples and profules to get a better feel for people first

I’m not a swinger and I use it for my need for occasional sex, and the forums.

By *ourayloversCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

(Ray)

It's whatever you want it to be x

That's what makes it an interesting mix of lovely people on here lol x

"I keep seeing this is not a sex site but a swinging site.

Where then?"

Tbh your a woman... you wont need to be sociable

What ever works for you. That’s what it is

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

"What ever works for you. That’s what it is "

Pretty much this.

Where then?"

its an internet domain with real people seeking different things, some want to meet, some want to chat, some like clubs, some like socials, some like debates and some dont have a clue what they want, we're real people living real lives in the real world, if youre going to label it thats your choice

I'm not going to be using this place to meet anyone for the foreseeable so I'm hidden and going to be using it to natter to people I natter to and after my birthday, will be an infrequent lurker inthe forums!

So don't worry about what people tell you it's for, just use it for what you want to! Though I do get what people mean when they refer to a swingers or sex site ... whether it's used as a hook up site or a lifestyle site but each to their own!

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"(Ray)

That's what makes it an interesting mix of lovely people on here lol x"

This!

"(Ray)

That's what makes it an interesting mix of lovely people on here lol x

This! "

Probably the best explanation

"I'm not going to be using this place to meet anyone for the foreseeable so I'm hidden and going to be using it to natter to people I natter to and after my birthday, will be an infrequent lurker inthe forums!

So don't worry about what people tell you it's for, just use it for what you want to! Though I do get what people mean when they refer to a swingers or sex site ... whether it's used as a hook up site or a lifestyle site but each to their own! "

Ooh whens your birthday

We will never use this as a sex site. We're swingers, so you'll only ever swing with us. We're not the sort of couple who will meet you behind Tesco or jump in to your car. Swinging is getting to know us and then we'll decide if we want to swing with you, anything other than that isn't swinging.

I dont swing or look for sex on it i just do what i want

"We will never use this as a sex site. We're swingers, so you'll only ever swing with us. We're not the sort of couple who will meet you behind Tesco or jump in to your car. Swinging is getting to know us and then we'll decide if we want to swing with you, anything other than that isn't swinging. "

You have each other. It’s different for singles and how they view this site.

"We will never use this as a sex site. We're swingers, so you'll only ever swing with us. We're not the sort of couple who will meet you behind Tesco or jump in to your car. Swinging is getting to know us and then we'll decide if we want to swing with you, anything other than that isn't swinging. "

I won’t meet behind Tesco or jump in anyone’s car either. But just because your not a swinger doesn’t make users seedy

"We will never use this as a sex site. We're swingers, so you'll only ever swing with us. We're not the sort of couple who will meet you behind Tesco or jump in to your car. Swinging is getting to know us and then we'll decide if we want to swing with you, anything other than that isn't swinging.

I won’t meet behind Tesco or jump in anyone’s car either. But just because your not a swinger doesn’t make users seedy "

Gotta agree on this one

Clearly not doing anything right as never used Tesco or car!!!

"We will never use this as a sex site. We're swingers, so you'll only ever swing with us. We're not the sort of couple who will meet you behind Tesco or jump in to your car. Swinging is getting to know us and then we'll decide if we want to swing with you, anything other than that isn't swinging.

I won’t meet behind Tesco or jump in anyone’s car either. But just because your not a swinger doesn’t make users seedy "

Never said it did

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

People use it how they want.

Most people who tell me "it's a sex site not a swinging site" seem to mean, when pressed, "you're on this site therefore you need to have sex with me." Consent still applies, I don't consent, bugger off and don't think you're entitled to anyone's body.

Clearly not doing anything right as never used Tesco or car!!! "

Don’t worry use it as you wish. Some people or couples take moral high ground, just ignore and do what’s right for you.

Clearly not doing anything right as never used Tesco or car!!! "

My car ain’t been christened yet

By *rAitchMan  over a year ago

Diagonally Parked in a Parallel Universe

There's no way I would arrange to meet a lady behind Tesco.

Waitrose, however, I may consider

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

It's a social media site that different people use in different ways. The big difference between here and say facebook, is that people are more likely to put pics of their face on fb, and pics of their fanny on fab.

I won’t meet behind Tesco or jump in anyone’s car either. But just because your not a swinger doesn’t make users seedy

Never said it did "

No you didn't but perhaps the inference was a little harsh.

I didn't post the question to be provocative just wanting to be better informed.

Thanks to these posts I am.

"I'm not going to be using this place to meet anyone for the foreseeable so I'm hidden and going to be using it to natter to people I natter to and after my birthday, will be an infrequent lurker inthe forums!

So don't worry about what people tell you it's for, just use it for what you want to! Though I do get what people mean when they refer to a swingers or sex site ... whether it's used as a hook up site or a lifestyle site but each to their own!

Ooh whens your birthday"

5th

Where then?"

Fab is what you make it, if you need an ego boost want to see lots of fabs on your pics and don't reply to anyone FabSwingers is you're place.

If you want a sugar daddy, get bought things in return for your company FabSwingers is your place.

If you want to promote your services and exchange for cash turns out FabSwingers is also probably your place.

If you want to chat shit in the forms, and be a generally social person as far as the virtual world in concerned FabSwingers is you're place.

If you wish to strive towards becoming more sexually liberated as a single person or in a couple FabSwingers is you're place.

If you realise you like taking cock in your bum FabSwingers was probably that place.

If you want to see a cock side against the Sky remote FabSwingers you place.

Just pick what the bloody hell you're doing here and go for it create your reality. I could go on and on but my fingers hurt...

Where then?

Fab is what you make it, if you need an ego boost want to see lots of fabs on your pics and don't reply to anyone FabSwingers is you're place.

If you want a sugar daddy, get bought things in return for your company FabSwingers is your place.

If you want to promote your services and exchange for cash turns out FabSwingers is also probably your place.

If you want to chat shit in the forms, and be a generally social person as far as the virtual world in concerned FabSwingers is you're place.

If you wish to strive towards becoming more sexually liberated as a single person or in a couple FabSwingers is you're place.

If you realise you like taking cock in your bum FabSwingers was probably that place.

Just pick what the bloody hell you're doing here and go for it create your reality. I could go on and on but my fingers hurt... "

You forgot if you want to meet some genuinely great people Fab is the place!

By *ny1localMan  over a year ago

READING

I see it as a place to meet and chat to people with a similar liberal and adventurous attitude to life. I'm guessing a sex site might be more risky when it comes to my health and my wallet.

Manchester (she/her)

If you want to get or give money/goods for sexual services or images, Fab is not the place for you and you should fuck off.

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Where then?

Tbh your a woman... you wont need to be sociable "

That is such a common preconception. It's not that easy for a woman on here either.

Manchester (she/her)

Where then?

That is such a common preconception. It's not that easy for a woman on here either."

It's just difficult in different ways.

And bloody hell, some of us want to be sociable!

"If you want to get or give money/goods for sexual services or images, Fab is not the place for you and you should fuck off. "

I agree, but you can't change that, and I can't. So no point. It's like the man at the car boot selling the brand new stuff for £30 plus. Fuck off I only brought £20 with me it's a fekkin car boot.

Where then?

Just pick what the bloody hell you're doing here and go for it create your reality. I could go on and on but my fingers hurt...

You forgot if you want to meet some genuinely great people Fab is the place! "

Indeed I did, I was just getting to that one when my fingers began too hurt :')

Manchester (she/her)

"If you want to get or give money/goods for sexual services or images, Fab is not the place for you and you should fuck off.

I agree, but you can't change that, and I can't. So no point. It's like the man at the car boot selling the brand new stuff for £30 plus. Fuck off I only brought £20 with me it's a fekkin car boot. "

I know they can't be eradicated. But it's a bit like vermin in kitchens. Just because they exist, doesn't mean that they belong there.

"If you want to get or give money/goods for sexual services or images, Fab is not the place for you and you should fuck off.

I agree, but you can't change that, and I can't. So no point. It's like the man at the car boot selling the brand new stuff for £30 plus. Fuck off I only brought £20 with me it's a fekkin car boot.

I know they can't be eradicated. But it's a bit like vermin in kitchens. Just because they exist, doesn't mean that they belong there. "

You smooth criminal you....

For a single person looking to meet other single people for 1 on 1 meets I'd argue there is no difference

By *ny1localMan  over a year ago

READING

Where then?

That is such a common preconception. It's not that easy for a woman on here either.

And bloody hell, some of us want to be sociable! "

I know they can't be eradicated. But it's a bit like vermin in kitchens. Just because they exist, doesn't mean that they belong there. "

Is this how most people perceive single women on here?

Manchester (she/her)

I know they can't be eradicated. But it's a bit like vermin in kitchens. Just because they exist, doesn't mean that they belong there.

Is this how most people perceive single women on here?"

There's a subset of women who are here to offer services for money. They make the lives of other single women more difficult, sometimes.

It's my view of the pros. I don't think it's most people's views on single women, although the views about women, sex, etc, on here are going to be extremely varied.

Where then?"

Each to our own

use it as you want

meets can be socials

meets can be FWB

or you here to find your mr right as a lot are I have noticed

mr right in the bedroom

just sex

join a club

There's no way I would arrange to meet a lady behind Tesco.

Waitrose, however, I may consider "

you do know that is the queens shop

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

My car ain’t been christened yet "

I don't have a car..so Tesco's it is

I don't have a car..so Tesco's it is "

ill get a Tesco trolley we can use at the back

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

Use it as you want, to achieve exactly what you want OP, and sod anybody that tells you "you're doing it wrong, that's not what this site is for"

Different people use the site in different ways - I use it very differently as a single than I used to as part of a couple. And even in the past few years as a single, my use of it has altered as what I am looking for has changed.

Stockport

Where then?

You forgot if you want to meet some genuinely great people Fab is the place! "

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I’ve uttered this sentence before and I’m in the ‘it’s not a sex site’ tribe because it’s also my social life, for example I have been invited to stay with a friend abroad for a few days - sex might not happen and if not, so what. I’ve friends all over the country who I know I could ring in a crisis and they would meet up with me if I am in that area.

That said, i have been here a lot of years, I did use it as ‘just for sex’ when I started as I wasn’t really aware of how diverse the lifestyle was and the opportunities available. I love it. I can’t imagine ever leaving

I don’t know why people get offended when you call this a sex site, as ultimately that is what the majority do on here, hook up for casual sex.

Stockport

Where then?

And bloody hell, some of us want to be sociable! "

If it wasn't sociable i wouldn't be here... hope you had a great Christmas swingdress, look forward to seeing you again at the next event... Polly xx

Stockport

I don't have a car..so Tesco's it is "

Meet you in the freezer aisle next to the Black Forest gateaux

"I don’t know why people get offended when you call this a sex site, as ultimately that is what the majority do on here, hook up for casual sex."
And get pissed

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"I don’t know why people get offended when you call this a sex site, as ultimately that is what the majority do on here, hook up for casual sex.And get pissed

"

I don’t think they do get ‘offended’ really. Well I certainly don’t but I do think (with my view on it that I explained above) I’d be much more keen to meet someone that saw it as a lifestyle rather than ‘a hook up’ but then with that is the threat of being called ‘cliquey’ so you can’t really win x

Its the swingersnobery does my head in most when they get all judgy about it cos you dont share your toys with them or anyone just cos its a swinger site dont mean i have to join in with it

"I don’t know why people get offended when you call this a sex site, as ultimately that is what the majority do on here, hook up for casual sex.And get pissed

I don’t think they do get ‘offended’ really. Well I certainly don’t but I do think (with my view on it that I explained above) I’d be much more keen to meet someone that saw it as a lifestyle rather than ‘a hook up’ but then with that is the threat of being called ‘cliquey’ so you can’t really win x"

Exactly this, same with us it's our lifestyle and we love it, that's why we'd never see Fab as a sex site. We have some great friends in the swinging world.

Where then?"

It is what you want it to be for you.

Predominantly it's a site set up for those who partake in or are interested in swinging, that is sex with multiple partners with fewer hangups and actual friendships formed as a result.

It is however used also as a site used by mainly singles for everything from more casual hookups to finding a long term relationship.

B

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

I use it to find men to service me sexually although finding someone who accommodates and is available when i am, is a bit of a faff.

"I use it to find men to service me sexually although finding someone who accommodates and is available when i am, is a bit of a faff. "

Always good to have a service

I get horny, I choose my fab partner and I get sex.

Simples

"I get horny, I choose my fab partner and I get sex.

Simples "

Nice and easy

Simples "

Think we all get horny seeing ladies like yourself on fab

Simples

Think we all get horny seeing ladies like yourself on fab "

Looks like everyone is happy then

You don't get sex on here that's the diff simples

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

I use it to explore my bi side and it hasn't been at all difficult I must say

I've been lucky enough to meet some lovely people. It's easy when you know how

"You don't get sex on here that's the diff simples "
hes gonna blooooooooow run for ya livvvvves

"You don't get sex on here that's the diff simples hes gonna blooooooooow run for ya livvvvves"

That must be the disadvantage of having such a big dick I reckon.

you do if you learn

"You don't get sex on here that's the diff simples hes gonna blooooooooow run for ya livvvvves

That must be the disadvantage of having such a big dick I reckon."

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

We get sex. What's not to like

It is because you are not using a Lynx Africa can for your cock pic

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"What ever works for you. That’s what it is

Pretty much this."

This

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

some people do

It is a fun forum site

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

It's whatever you make of it.

For me it's a place to keep up with what events are going on and to keep in touch with friends I've met by chance in clubs.

An occasional interesting read of the forum and that's my Fabswingers.

By *o_eye_deerMan  over a year ago

The South Near That London

Masturbation is still sex

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

"You don't get sex on here that's the diff simples

Masturbation is still sex "

But you don't need to be here for that though!!! Do you

But you don't need to be here for that though!!! Do you "

some do obviously

But you don't need to be here for that though!!! Do you "

Only when I’ve stuck all the pages of my magazines together and need something pleasing to look at - said my friend

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

Only when I’ve stuck all the pages of my magazines together and need something pleasing to look at - said my friend "

Well there's so many great videos on here...

Only when I’ve stuck all the pages of my magazines together and need something pleasing to look at - said my friend

Well there's so many great videos on here... "

It takes a bit longer than 30 seconds (sometimes!) Besides I want a plot, 3 acts, start/middle/end

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

Ah that age old question....

There's no way to really answer it though. Swinging is in the title, and so it could be said that it is a swinging site, but purists would then argue that singles should not be allowed because 'only couples are swingers' and everyone else is just having sex... But then the couples want unicorns and/or bulls from time to time or need some pretty young things on their party guestlist in order to attract more people to attend, and have to bite their tongues and say that actually singles do have a place in swinging (even though it kills some of them to say so)...

And then there are people who don't use the site to meet at all... Ever! It's just somewhere to cam or chat or swap a few filthy pics and salacious stories.... So how do they fit in?

And what about the ones who don't do any of the above, but regularly post pics and ask to be fabbed?

If you're not meeting or having sex through the site, is it even a sex site?

It's all too confusing...

its really quite simple its an internet domain with a subtitle swingers site but doesn't mean we are all swingers, doesn't mean we all meet, doesn't mean its a sex site and it doesn't mean everyone can read, you may get a date here, you may find a partner, you may see very explicit pics but its all things to all people, some people have been here so long they feel they are part of the script

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"its really quite simple its an internet domain with a subtitle swingers site but doesn't mean we are all swingers, doesn't mean we all meet, doesn't mean its a sex site and it doesn't mean everyone can read, you may get a date here, you may find a partner, you may see very explicit pics but its all things to all people, some people have been here so long they feel they are part of the script "

Well said.

"its really quite simple its an internet domain with a subtitle swingers site but doesn't mean we are all swingers, doesn't mean we all meet, doesn't mean its a sex site and it doesn't mean everyone can read, you may get a date here, you may find a partner, you may see very explicit pics but its all things to all people, some people have been here so long they feel they are part of the script "

Cheeky

As people who have been on and off of fab for a few years and have both been active swingers it's always been odd that people are struggling with the concept of what a swinger is?

"sex and friendship with multiple partners" would probably cover it and applies to both single people and one's in some form of a relationship.

Fab swingers has been around for several years and was created for swingers to "interact" with swingers and not necessarily always in a sexual tense.

mind it's changed dramatically in those years, it's become more of a household name and since it's attracted alot more varied members

We can see as this has happened the environment here has shifted with it. Swingers tend to be friendly and open minded with an "it's not just about the sex" ethic

Fab swingers isn't a positive, nice, warm and friendly environment for swingers as it used to be and we can see that "this is a Fuck site" isn't going to fall well in the ears of the majority of the swing community that come here.

What ever label fits we don't seem to think is important just remember that everyone's here for a nice experience in a good environment

» Add a new message to this topic