FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Only fans and premium Snapchat...

Only fans and premium Snapchat...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone else been coming across a few accounts recently that are here just to promote there only fans and premium Snapchat?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

It's not something we have seen but it's not surprising they exist.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah, seen quite a few of those and I just report them

By *onty1971Man  over a year ago

London St Helier Trier

Yes I see them. Also the Sugerbabes.

Two dates started out really well and then became a farce at the end with the Sugerbabe demands.

Happy swinging in 2020.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Block, report. As I do for those who insist they can buy me.

Hopefully if we all keep up with the reports it should keep them cleared enough to keep this site useable

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hopefully if we all keep up with the reports it should keep them cleared enough to keep this site useable "

Reported quite a few ,also people whose stays or profile includes $£ etc,or ask outright for gifts,money,drugs,doesn't seem to make much difference,certainly noticed increase in numbers over the years

"Hopefully if we all keep up with the reports it should keep them cleared enough to keep this site useable

Reported quite a few ,also people whose stays or profile includes $£ etc,or ask outright for gifts,money,drugs,doesn't seem to make much difference,certainly noticed increase in numbers over the years "

I here you, because it’s become the norm almost to society now. Shame

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Hopefully if we all keep up with the reports it should keep them cleared enough to keep this site useable

Reported quite a few ,also people whose stays or profile includes $£ etc,or ask outright for gifts,money,drugs,doesn't seem to make much difference,certainly noticed increase in numbers over the years "

Increased volumes of people on the Internet globally, more sophisticated ideas and expertise on how to fleece people and more apps that support them doing this, all have fostered a climate where it can become endemic in good sites, especially where there's men wanting others for sex etc.

Always report any behaviour that seems inappropriate as the site depends on user input to maintain standards.

» Add a new message to this topic