FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Married peeps happy families!

Married peeps happy families!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hickennchips OP   Woman  over a year ago

up above the streets and houses

Does it make you sad that the married peeps you are seeing are busy playing happily families over Christmas while neglecting you?

Sponsored by vodka haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *attb179Man  over a year ago

South East

I'm sure he had you on his mind all day x

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"Does it make you sad that the married peeps you are seeing are busy playing happily families over Christmas while neglecting you?

Sponsored by vodka haha "

Isn’t that to be expected? It would be exceptional if it were.....

“Why make someone a priority in your life when you are just an option in theirs”

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

"Does it make you sad that the married peeps you are seeing are busy playing happily families over Christmas while neglecting you?

Sponsored by vodka haha

“Why make someone a priority in your life when you are just an option in theirs”

"

couldn't agree more.

By *urvySub87Woman  over a year ago

Near Wellingborough

The unfortunate disadvantages of seeing married peeps. Although even if you are seeing single guys it doesn't necessarily mean you will get laid over the festive season. It sucks but hohoho and merry Xmas lol

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It would make me decide that next Christmas I'd either be on my own because I was seeing nobody or be with a guy who was free to spend Christmas with me.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Step forth you (single)fellas if you’ve had a lovely time with ones wife

Sponsored by vodka haha

"

That's a great saying!!

I neglect myself as chaos consumes all in its path rise up chaos rise up and fuel the worlds destruction

By *oxychicWoman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Sponsored by vodka haha

"

Exactly this

Im married and never neglected my special friend. Delivered a present. Messaged yesterday and today.

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

Lol sponsored by vodka lol

Dont worry 50% will be on here soon cheating. Ha

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

come play happy families with his. And when the clock strikes 12. Let the fun begin

Sponsored by vodka haha

Im married and never neglected my special friend. Delivered a present. Messaged yesterday and today."

It's also sad to not give 100% to your wife and family!

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

If I felt neglected I'd simply move on. I've no need to be with someone who doesn't want to be with me.

That said for me Christmas is a very family-oriented time of year and any FB activity takes a back seat to those commitments anyway. I'd expect the same to be true for others so probably wouldn't feel that sense of neglect.

For us this is a hobby, a bit of fun. We have a family and have been together for ever. We don’t intend to offend anybody but our family comes first everytime.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"If I felt neglected I'd simply move on. I've no need to be with someone who doesn't want to be with me.

That said for me Christmas is a very family-oriented time of year and any FB activity takes a back seat to those commitments anyway. I'd expect the same to be true for others so probably wouldn't feel that sense of neglect."

You tend to get the treatment from others that you think you are worth.

Manchester (she/her)

"You tend to get the treatment from others that you think you are worth. "

I think that's nonsense, with respect.

"You tend to get the treatment from others that you think you are worth.

I think that's nonsense, with respect. "

No it's not, if you continue with something that makes you feel unhappy or less than a priority, others will be more than happy to oblige.

I disagree with this

Manchester (she/her)

No it's not, if you continue with something that makes you feel unhappy or less than a priority, others will be more than happy to oblige. "

And sometimes people treat you that way because of their own issues, sometimes the reasons for dynamics are complicated. Blaming people for being treated badly is pretty horrible.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Poor wives married to hotspots who lie and cheat.

No it's not, if you continue with something that makes you feel unhappy or less than a priority, others will be more than happy to oblige.

And sometimes people treat you that way because of their own issues, sometimes the reasons for dynamics are complicated. Blaming people for being treated badly is pretty horrible. "

We are all responsible for ourselves, that's part of being an adult. My point was that if you are in a shitty situation, nobody but you is going to change it. That's the reality, horrible or not.

Their family will always be priority. You’re just a convenient bit of side fun.

By *oxychicWoman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

I agree because u get treated to how u allow yourself to be treated and someone with no self worth will put up with more than someone who got loads

"Poor wives married to hotspots who lie and cheat."

It suits many people to remain in relationships that appear dysfunctional to others. Generally both parties have contributed to the state of the relationship.

Manchester (she/her)

And sometimes people treat you that way because of their own issues, sometimes the reasons for dynamics are complicated. Blaming people for being treated badly is pretty horrible.

We are all responsible for ourselves, that's part of being an adult. My point was that if you are in a shitty situation, nobody but you is going to change it. That's the reality, horrible or not. "

We are, but accepting that life isn't fairy tale good and evil black and white, and showing a bit of compassion, is also part of being an adult.

We are all responsible for ourselves, that's part of being an adult. My point was that if you are in a shitty situation, nobody but you is going to change it. That's the reality, horrible or not.

We are, but accepting that life isn't fairy tale good and evil black and white, and showing a bit of compassion, is also part of being an adult. "

I have compassion, but it runs out for those who expect sympathy without ever taking responsibility. That's called enabling.

I’m not really sure where I was going with this thread last night to be honest but seeing married men / man also suits my life...

Manchester (she/her)

We are, but accepting that life isn't fairy tale good and evil black and white, and showing a bit of compassion, is also part of being an adult.

I have compassion, but it runs out for those who expect sympathy without ever taking responsibility. That's called enabling. "

You don't know anywhere near enough about anyone here to make that call.

Not at all. She’s gotta cook dinner for the family

"I’m not really sure where I was going with this thread last night to be honest but seeing married men / man also suits my life..."

Probably a momentary lapse with all the nonsense that goes on around Christmas. If you're doing what suits you, then that's your choice, and you accept the positive and the negatives that accompany your choices

"Not at all. She’s gotta cook dinner for the family "

Haha! Bad man

"I’m not really sure where I was going with this thread last night to be honest but seeing married men / man also suits my life..."

Just don’t go unlos

I have compassion, but it runs out for those who expect sympathy without ever taking responsibility. That's called enabling.

You don't know anywhere near enough about anyone here to make that call. "

Did I address it to a particular individual? We're all free to make our choices,and that's what they are, our choices.

"I’m not really sure where I was going with this thread last night to be honest but seeing married men / man also suits my life...

Just don’t go unlos "

No way will I! I will just go to chams and get over it

By *lackXealMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"The unfortunate disadvantages of seeing married peeps. Although even if you are seeing single guys it doesn't necessarily mean you will get laid over the festive season. It sucks but hohoho and merry Xmas lol"

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Tosspots

I would imagine there are many factors that impact from both sides.

Is one of then playing" happy families and the other spending their own time with family?

Are they both genuinely happy but one is not having enough spicy time in their otherwise happy marriage and that's why they're bumping uglies with others?

Is one spending quality family time whilst the other is alone or throwing themselves into work to counteract the hurt and bitter disappointment?

My own parents for example, my dad and now step mum had been seeing each other for years but they waited until the kids in both families were "old enough to take care of themselves" until they finally made the move.

Whilst I understood why they did it I don't think it did anyone any favours coz although I look back at those Christmases with my dad there with gratitude he wanted us to have a good time, I feel it was wasted almost. The atmosphere wasn't the best and I'd have much rather been visiting mates than sat at home where none of us really WANTED to be.

Thats from what I can remember anyway, they were always pretty dire so I think my memory has chosen not to bother keeping hold of a lot of it.

In short, it's not always happy families, it's a sense of "keeping the peace" feelings of obligation, and sometimes lack of balls that has people in that situation. For those who are the ones left out coz they're doing the do with others who they "shouldn't be" it can be a case of knowing you'll be the one they'll be with in the future (like my dad and step-mum) or misplaced loyalty. Ultimately tho, if you play with fire you're gonna get burned in some way, shape or form.

P

Also sucks when someone who claims to be single that you're seeing goes silent and seems to disappear and forget you exist and still try to bullshit you when they suddenly remember you.

Sponsored by vodka haha

Also sucks when someone who claims to be single that you're seeing goes silent and seems to disappear and forget you exist and still try to bullshit you when they suddenly remember you.

"

No that means they have been fucking someone else and when they disappear he comes back to you

Sponsored by vodka haha

Im married and never neglected my special friend. Delivered a present. Messaged yesterday and today.

It's also sad to not give 100% to your wife and family! "

the times on here when I hear married guys, " Oh but I am in a sexless relationship " but I want to have my cake and eat it

yes, aware that married men have needs but it goes to those threads again of would you really want to be his bit on the side and the cheating one with him. Each to their own

and brings me back to those threads to that why did you get married, take vows and sleep around without wife knowing. If that was my husband cheating on me he would be gone and out the fucking door it betrays all trust hence so many women and men cannot trust people anymore or find it hard. Each to their own rather you than me

Sponsored by vodka haha

No that means they have been fucking someone else and when they disappear he comes back to you "

Definitely, but why not just say so!

Oh I know... So you don't disappear and fuck someone else yourself when they want you. Not fair!

Sponsored by vodka haha

No that means they have been fucking someone else and when they disappear he comes back to you

Oh I know... So you don't disappear and fuck someone else yourself when they want you. Not fair! "

Some guys like options and believe the grass is greener which most the time is the opposite.

Or like to play games.

Sponsored by vodka haha

Oh I know... So you don't disappear and fuck someone else yourself when they want you. Not fair!

Some guys like options and believe the grass is greener which most the time is the opposite.

Or like to play games.

"

I know. But some of ladies like options too.

Sponsored by vodka haha

Or like to play games.

I know. But some of ladies like options too. "

It’s kind to share

Sponsored by vodka haha

It's also sad to not give 100% to your wife and family! "

He he he. She got 100% dont worry

By *iss.RedWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

"It would make me decide that next Christmas I'd either be on my own because I was seeing nobody or be with a guy who was free to spend Christmas with me."

Yep, only you can control this

» Add a new message to this topic