FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Katie Hopkins is poison

Katie Hopkins is poison

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urtyGent OP   Man  over a year ago

eastleigh

I’ve just seen that Katie Hopkins tweeted last night “try being a white male in Britain. Back of the line minority with no rights” and I’m honestly appalled.

If I’ve ever felt like I’m a second class citizen in this country it’s because I’m working class and have a job that requires me to wear a hi vis vest. It’s never been because of the colour of my skin. Where as I’ve witnessed and heard some absolutely abhorrent shit come out of people’s mouths about the ethnic working classes. Fuck Katie Hopkins and anyone that stands with her

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

She doesn't even believe half the stuff she says herself, it's all just to cause outrage, therefore it bothers me not. Horrible woman.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

She’s a nightmare on legs that woman!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dunno who she is but a lot of people believe the what males voice has been lost

She does it for attention and she unfortunately gets it!

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Only way she can keep in the public eye is by courting / creating controversy.

I tend to ignore her.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Click bait from her. Thrives on controversy.

If these people are ignored they would go away.

eastleigh

"Dunno who she is but a lot of people believe the what males voice has been lost"

It’s absolutely not true. Just have a quick read of any news website to see just how many white men write for it. A quick glance at the tv and you’ll see it’s overrun with white blokes giving opinions

"Dunno who she is but a lot of people believe the what males voice has been lost

It’s absolutely not true. Just have a quick read of any news website to see just how many white men write for it. A quick glance at the tv and you’ll see it’s overrun with white blokes giving opinions"

im not saying it is or not im just saying lots believe it hell trump got power because of it

"She’s a nightmare on legs that woman!"
I've never had a nightmare

The fact that she got sued for one if her tweets and lost pretty much everything financially has only seen her become even more vile.

Her tweet about nationalism after the general election was particularly vile

By *omesticflightMan  over a year ago

Burton-on-Trent

Absolutely. She's [& her ilk] a vile specimen.

Last I heard she'd bankrupted herself, sad to see she's still lurking about

Glad I don't have a clue who she is but you're feeding her what she wants by getting annoyed and writing this thread thus giving her the attention she craves by the sound of it!

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

ah haty copkins must be a bit down on her funds to clear the bankruptcy so there she goes saying something crass to get in the head lines and no doubt those of the left will whip up a frenzie playing right into her hands .

Just googled her what a moose

eastleigh

"Dunno who she is but a lot of people believe the what males voice has been lost

It’s absolutely not true. Just have a quick read of any news website to see just how many white men write for it. A quick glance at the tv and you’ll see it’s overrun with white blokes giving opinionsim not saying it is or not im just saying lots believe it hell trump got power because of it "

This is a fair point.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

She's a vile publicity-seeker. That's her bread and butter. The best way to hurt her is to ignore her.

Vile human being

She says these things to cause the most outrage, thus column inches

Feed her poison by acknowledging .... she thrives on the negative

Narcissistic personality

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

The real problem is that people are prepared to publish her writing and pay her for it; because millions of people agree with her.

She's a symptom of a greater disease.

By *rsTrellisWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

"Dunno who she is but a lot of people believe the what males voice has been lost"

If only white men were represented somewhere. They hardly have any power at all except being the majority of MPs, Lords, police, CEOs, boards, judges, lawyers, religious leaders, billionaires, bankers, union leaders, G8 leaders, media moguls...

She has a point in some aspects but not others.

Whoever heard of a woman wrongfully accused of sexual harassment or sexual assault for example?

Women don't generally get beaten up by security at nightclubs.

Women expect men to cook and clean, but equality soon gets forgotten when they get a puncture.

If only white men were represented somewhere. They hardly have any power at all except being the majority of MPs, Lords, police, CEOs, boards, judges, lawyers, religious leaders, billionaires, bankers, union leaders, G8 leaders, media moguls... "

maybe its a class thing then i dunno

"She has a point in some aspects but not others.

Whoever heard of a woman wrongfully accused of sexual harassment or sexual assault for example?

Women expect men to cook and clean, but equality soon gets forgotten when they get a puncture.

"

Hang on are they seriously your examples of a lack of equality making life hard for the white british Male?

Hang on are they seriously your examples of a lack of equality making life hard for the white british Male?"

Try being accused of sexual harassment yourself and tell us how much fun you find it

By *est Wales WifeCouple  over a year ago

Near Carmarthen

"

She's a symptom of a greater disease."

^^^^ Ain't that the truth it's called the rise of fascism

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

I believe she thrives on the use of generalisations but then so do those who use counter arguments.

Yes I would concur that white male privilege is a thing but that this privilege exists with a small subsection of society.

Is the white male voice lost? I don’t know, drowned out maybe for the majority of just normal white guys by the elite sucking the country dry and the minority groups blaming ALL white males as having it peachy .

It is a fact that more men die of prostate cancer now than woman of breast cancer and that funding for the latter is disproportionate, what does this mean? It means we’ve done well for one and need to up our game for the other.

When I felt unwell I went to the doctors and was told I had to wait 6 weeks for an appointment, my female neighbour went to the same doctors and had an appoint in 3 days, in the 6 weeks I waited for that appointment I had a minor stroke. Did I feel a negative gender bias, a little, it did feel as if no one took me seriously, or that I was low on a demographic hit chart.

But people like Katie do not help, they feed the generalisations that x group is this and y group is that.

"

^^^^ Ain't that the truth it's called the rise of fascism"

Eh iv never seen this country so liberal woman dr who bond black and asian actors are now celebrated hell theres even a tv show about crossdressing ffs

I like her

By *oistknickersCouple  over a year ago

London

"I’ve just seen that Katie Hopkins tweeted last night “try being a white male in Britain. Back of the line minority with no rights” and I’m honestly appalled.

If I’ve ever felt like I’m a second class citizen in this country it’s because I’m working class and have a job that requires me to wear a hi vis vest. It’s never been because of the colour of my skin. Where as I’ve witnessed and heard some absolutely abhorrent shit come out of people’s mouths about the ethnic working classes. Fuck Katie Hopkins and anyone that stands with her"

Hi op

I agree she says ugly things in an uglier way, she can’t imagine people dealing her with hate in there eyes on a daily basis just because of the colour of their skin.

But she is a shock jock and treat her accordingly. She’s also lost a LOT of money by having to pay liable damages so you can’t take her seriously.

But having said all of this I find her quite sexy, that makes me feel dirty.

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

[Removed by poster at 23/12/19 09:38:34]

Manchester (he/him)

To anyone who's used to preferential treatment, equality feels like discrimination.

Being a white and a man is still the cultural norm in so much of society. That awful woman makes her living from stoking hatred and farming division.

I'd love for her to die in a freak multicultural gender fluid sex accident.

Bookmarking, could turn into fun

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

"To anyone who's used to preferential treatment, equality feels like discrimination.

Being a white and a man is still the cultural norm in so much of society. That awful woman makes her living from stoking hatred and farming division.

I'd love for her to die in a freak multicultural gender fluid sex accident. "

Or better still not to die, but to evolve a balanced view of the world based on rational, objective understanding. Wishing someone to die because they have a narrow view of the world is objectively as bad as having a narrow view.

Far better for her to have her life saved by a transgender doctor from non-white British origins, maybe then she would learn that a persons value is more than their gender or skin colour

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

Club Play

I think there's only been 1 rant of hers I've agreed with & that was to to do with a certain high profile 'missing' child. As vile as some of the drivel she comes out with she says publically what some people think despite the mass of people being opposed to her views. There will always be a divide of opinion & there will always be car crashes like her ready to grab whatever opinion & use it for attention.

Very disappointed when I put my glasses on and realised the thread title wasn't "Katie Hopkins In Prison"......

By *est Wales WifeCouple  over a year ago

Near Carmarthen

"

Eh iv never seen this country so liberal woman dr who bond black and asian actors are now celebrated hell theres even a tv show about crossdressing ffs "

Panem et circenses

By *ove3funCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Hang on are they seriously your examples of a lack of equality making life hard for the white british Male?

Try being accused of sexual harassment yourself and tell us how much fun you find it"

There are many areas where men get the shit end of the deal...dangerous jobs, boys are looked down on by many teachers, worse prison sentences, family court bias towards women, higher suicide rate

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

Who is she

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Try being accused of sexual harassment yourself and tell us how much fun you find it"

One persons just flirting is another's sexual assault. Try beung a young girl/woman and see how that feels when some creep approaches you. You have no idea.

Manchester (he/him)

"To anyone who's used to preferential treatment, equality feels like discrimination.

I'd love for her to die in a freak multicultural gender fluid sex accident.

Or better still not to die, but to evolve a balanced view of the world based on rational, objective understanding. Wishing someone to die because they have a narrow view of the world is objectively as bad as having a narrow view.

Far better for her to have her life saved by a transgender doctor from non-white British origins, maybe then she would learn that a persons value is more than their gender or skin colour "

Agreed, my last paragraph was being flippant.

Just as with any form of extremist hate mongering, it's far better to counter them with thought and respect. Anger is what they thrive on. It would be much better to see their views change and counter their own rhetoric.

By *r Rubba LoverMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Is it bad I have no idea who she is?

this horrible evil women is a husband stealer too.why on god's earth would any man want that creature?

"

Eh iv never seen this country so liberal woman dr who bond black and asian actors are now celebrated hell theres even a tv show about crossdressing ffs

Panem et circenses"

huh

eastleigh

There are people saying that she makes some good points. I’d argue that a stopped clock is right twice a day. The language she uses is, at best, divisive and at worst fully xenophobic.

Now as for the rise of fascism, it’s here and in full force. We are very lucky that we have a large liberal media (huge swathes of it right wing too, but it’s a free country for now) that allows us to see same sex couples, small snippets of trans culture and allows stories from ethnic backgrounds to be told on prime time TV.

The greatest trick that has ever been pulled was convincing the working class masses that immigrants were the problem. More people have emigrated from Britain than have ever come here in its history but it never gets talked about

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"There are people saying that she makes some good points. I’d argue that a stopped clock is right twice a day. The language she uses is, at best, divisive and at worst fully xenophobic.

Now as for the rise of fascism, it’s here and in full force. We are very lucky that we have a large liberal media (huge swathes of it right wing too, but it’s a free country for now) that allows us to see same sex couples, small snippets of trans culture and allows stories from ethnic backgrounds to be told on prime time TV.

The greatest trick that has ever been pulled was convincing the working class masses that immigrants were the problem. More people have emigrated from Britain than have ever come here in its history but it never gets talked about"

And the parallels to last centuries history are frightening.

eastleigh

"There are people saying that she makes some good points. I’d argue that a stopped clock is right twice a day. The language she uses is, at best, divisive and at worst fully xenophobic.

The greatest trick that has ever been pulled was convincing the working class masses that immigrants were the problem. More people have emigrated from Britain than have ever come here in its history but it never gets talked about

And the parallels to last centuries history are frightening."

And sadly not accidental

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

And the parallels to last centuries history are frightening.

And sadly not accidental "

By *manaWoman  over a year ago

Basingstoke

She is a waste of oxygen.

By *aekaeWoman  over a year ago

Between a cock and a soft place

"Very disappointed when I put my glasses on and realised the thread title wasn't "Katie Hopkins In Prison"......"

Cheltenham

"Who is she "

Professional antagonist

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Karma took a chunk out her though. She made a comment as she does on social media, the person in question asked for an apology, didn't get one. So she sued Hopkins who ended up losing her job and her house, still she spews shite from her mouth. Some people never learn.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

I didn't know who the op was taking about. Having scanned the thread I've concluded I don't need to know.

The older I get the less I like a lot of people

eastleigh

"I didn't know who the op was taking about. Having scanned the thread I've concluded I don't need to know.

The older I get the less I like a lot of people "

You live in a richer world not knowing

We like her!

By *he Original TTMan  over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

"I’ve just seen that Katie Hopkins tweeted last night “try being a white male in Britain. Back of the line minority with no rights” and I’m honestly appalled.

If I’ve ever felt like I’m a second class citizen in this country it’s because I’m working class and have a job that requires me to wear a hi vis vest. It’s never been because of the colour of my skin. Where as I’ve witnessed and heard some absolutely abhorrent shit come out of people’s mouths about the ethnic working classes. Fuck Katie Hopkins and anyone that stands with her"

She is just a high-profile troll.

What she says is often abhorrent, yes, but is said to provoke a reaction.

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

I believe she backed Brexit and Johnson ( just saying )

By *aveed74Man  over a year ago

a round and a bout Midlands

Agreed!

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Only just realised?!

But remember she's made a business out of hurting people. Karma will come

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

If I’ve ever felt like I’m a second class citizen in this country it’s because I’m working class and have a job that requires me to wear a hi vis vest. It’s never been because of the colour of my skin. Where as I’ve witnessed and heard some absolutely abhorrent shit come out of people’s mouths about the ethnic working classes. Fuck Katie Hopkins and anyone that stands with her

Agreed!"

Sadly I think a majority of voting adults in the UK agree with her vile opinions

"I believe she backed Brexit and Johnson ( just saying ) "

So did we! Does that make us bad people??

Brackley, Northants

Agreed!

Sadly I think a majority of voting adults in the UK agree with her vile opinions

"

Not sure about majority, but there are certainly a significant percentage that will....

ashby de la zouch

Agreed!

Not sure about majority, but there are certainly a significant percentage that will.... "

Majority voted Brexit

She is only relevant as long as people talk about her or follow her. Ignoring her is death for her.

ashby de la zouch

[Removed by poster at 23/12/19 12:52:05]

ashby de la zouch

Agreed!

Not sure about majority, but there are certainly a significant percentage that will....

Majority voted Brexit "

And my sad reality that daily I meet more who agree with her than dis agree

By *adyx4Woman  over a year ago

Durham

She is just a high-profile troll.

What she says is often abhorrent, yes, but is said to provoke a reaction. "

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

"I believe she backed Brexit and Johnson ( just saying )

So did we! Does that make us bad people?? "

. No

Brackley, Northants

Agreed!

Majority voted Brexit "

Well, you simply can NOT equate anyone that voted for Brexit with having the same opinions as that vile creature...!!!

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

It's all about attention, don't give her what she wants, just completely ignore her. She's like a toddler causing a scene.

eastleigh

"We like her! "

What particularly do you like?

"We like her!

What particularly do you like?"

She speaks her mind, just as we do. We don't always agree with her, but she isn't afraid to say what she feels.

By *manaWoman  over a year ago

Basingstoke

Theres speaking your mind and there's being disgusting and rude though.

eastleigh

"We like her!

What particularly do you like?

She speaks her mind, just as we do. We don't always agree with her, but she isn't afraid to say what she feels. "

Interesting that. I’d say I prefer the content of someone’s speech and rhetoric rather than just their ability to say it. There’s a fella in my local town centre that often tells all and sundry the world is ending. He firmly believes it but I’m not sure that’s reason enough for me to like him

Wasn’t she claiming the other week her career had been ruined by what she thinks and believes that everyone is against her?

It’s her own want to be noticed and spoke about that ruined that woman’s career. She’s a danger to anyone around her.

ashby de la zouch

Depends what do you think she says that is nice and what you think she say that is not

My thoughts is you will find less she says as vile than I but then I'm happy to be surprised

Unfortunately to some it does. Too many judge you by the way you vote instead of the person you are.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Unfortunately to some it does. Too many judge you by the way you vote instead of the person you are."

Voting is complex but provides a proxy for underlying views and beliefs. If you can vote for something that actively harms others but espouse that you care for people there is a dissonance.

We all make decisions about people on a whole set of factors. If this particular political period was less toxic, divisive ad polarised it would be easier to ignore how one votes. Right now it is, for many, a statement. Some are very proud of the the statement being made. Those, on either side, are declaring WHO they are.

Unfortunately to some it does. Too many judge you by the way you vote instead of the person you are."

But the way website often reflects our own moral compass. It is a reflection of who we are

Took my wife to a BMFC night last week. I really did feel at the back of the queue!

Dog shit is dog shit and she really is.

"I believe she backed Brexit and Johnson ( just saying ) "
i didnt vote at all and im an utter cunt

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

A repugnant white supremacist.

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

She is an attention seeker but then so are many on here it all smacks of desperation to be acknowledged I think.

"I believe she backed Brexit and Johnson ( just saying ) i didnt vote at all and im an utter cunt "

"Took my wife to a BMFC night last week. I really did feel at the back of the queue!

Dog shit is dog shit and she really is."

Barry Manilow Fan Club?

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

I have never met her but feel she says quite a lot to draw attention to herself. Probably not a very pleasant person IRL.

By *r Rubba LoverMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"this horrible evil women is a husband stealer too.why on god's earth would any man want that creature?"

Have you met us men? A smile and a glimpse of that hallowed furry cup and our brains cease to function cos the blood has gone elsewhere.

"She is an attention seeker but then so are many on here it all smacks of desperation to be acknowledged I think. "

More like she makes money from it?

Theres people who feel that way, and she exploits those sentiments.

By *erriAnneTV/TS  over a year ago

The shire

She says a lot of shit a lot of the time and most is purely for attention. I can understand what she's trying to say in a round about way.

On a personal note I've been for promotion interviews at work and not been given the jobs despite having more qualifications and experience of doing the job in question. Twice now someone the job has been given to an ethnic person without any quals or exp of management. How does that work? I don't want to sound bitter I love my job but surely it should be the right person for the right job despite race colour or creed or are companies just ticking boxes these days.

"Theres speaking your mind and there's being disgusting and rude though."

Depends how you view, what she says. We can't all like the same things.

True, but that's their problem not ours!

Depends what do you think she says that is nice and what you think she say that is not

My thoughts is you will find less she says as vile than I but then I'm happy to be surprised "

Happily we don't need your or anyone else's approval for who we like!

eastleigh

She says a lot of shit a lot of the time and most is purely for attention. I can understand what she's trying to say in a round about way.

On a personal note I've been for promotion interviews at work and not been given the jobs despite having more qualifications and experience of doing the job in question. Twice now someone the job has been given to an ethnic person without any quals or exp of management. How does that work? I don't want to sound bitter I love my job but surely it should be the right person for the right job despite race colour or creed or are companies just ticking boxes these days. "

You could make the argument that if companies where ticking boxes (ie: looking for a minority to promote) an in house trans person would fit the bill ideally. Not wishing to devalue your anecdotal evidence, far from it I’m sure you have seen enough discrimination in your life to know what it feels and looks like, but I’m sure that the evidence as a whole points to white men NOT being the minority without a voice as she proports

Hopkins: will have opinions for money.

The very worst, most execrable sack of shit to set pen to paper.

By *eryBadSantaMan  over a year ago

birkenhead

You would fuck Katie hopkins, I know we have open minds and a non-judgememtal attitude but that is just plain wrong??

eastleigh

You would fuck Katie hopkins, I know we have open minds and a non-judgememtal attitude but that is just plain wrong??

"

I would like to use this platform to issue the following statement:

The “fuck Katie Hopkins” quote is very much intended as a figurative fucking of her rather than the literal fucking of her. I’m now off to purge my mind and body so the very thought of a literal fucking of Katie Hopkins never enters my tiny mind again.

Hope I’ve cleared that up

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

It's a real problem. I've always thought if there is one thing the House of Commons and the House of Lords is lacking, it's more white men? Us white men are clearly powerless and oppressed in this society.

ashby de la zouch

My thoughts is you will find less she says as vile than I but then I'm happy to be surprised

Happily we don't need your or anyone else's approval for who we like! "

Hang on ? You asked if you were bad for sharing her views

I care not if you're bad that appeared to be your concern erm ??

By *infonyCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

"She is an attention seeker but then so are many on here it all smacks of desperation to be acknowledged I think. "

Like this post full stop. OP is actually helping promote KH with a post like this. Plenty will be on Twitter now hitting the follow button!

eastleigh

"She is an attention seeker but then so are many on here it all smacks of desperation to be acknowledged I think.

Like this post full stop. OP is actually helping promote KH with a post like this. Plenty will be on Twitter now hitting the follow button!"

I really hope not. I’m not normally shit taking about “celebrities” but for some reason her post last night really riled me.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Im surprised she didn't mention "straight".

Halifax

"She is an attention seeker but then so are many on here it all smacks of desperation to be acknowledged I think.

Like this post full stop. OP is actually helping promote KH with a post like this. Plenty will be on Twitter now hitting the follow button!

I really hope not. I’m not normally shit taking about “celebrities” but for some reason her post last night really riled me. "

How did you even get to see her feed if you dislike her that much?

By *ensualbicockMan  over a year ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

She's a horrible biff!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i really did wonder if the stormzy/ katie hopkins/ alison pearson shit would end up on here...

and the frustrating thing is that it has happened because the right wing press (deliberately) misquoted him from an interview he did for the italian press

ITV News have apologised... the sun, telegraph, mail, ect.... have not!

bless the italian journalist who did actual interview because they have put out the actual transcript of the entire interview...

the annoying thing is that in effect Stormzy and Gary Neville in essence basically said the same thing in two different setting....

but it has been interesting to see people hide behind the cover of "faith and christianity" for in effect being overtly racist....

eastleigh

I really hope not. I’m not normally shit taking about “celebrities” but for some reason her post last night really riled me.

How did you even get to see her feed if you dislike her that much?"

She was quote tweeted by Stormzy, he was replying to her. I follow him

By *heLaserGuyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Agreed!

"

Which....I take puts you in the minority? Bit like the dreaded brexit, the majority voted, the majority won - just sayin

salisbury

She was quote tweeted by Stormzy, he was replying to her. I follow him"

Seriously? That guys a fucking homophobe. Fuck him.

eastleigh

She was quote tweeted by Stormzy, he was replying to her. I follow him

Seriously? That guys a fucking homophobe. Fuck him."

Agreed, he’s not without controversy himself.

eastleigh

Agreed!

Which....I take puts you in the minority? Bit like the dreaded brexit, the majority voted, the majority won - just sayin "

Yeah, can guarantee that virtually all her followers voted Brexit. Proves the old adage that not everyone who voted Brexit is a racist but all the racists voted for Brexit

Cheltenham

"I believe she backed Brexit and Johnson ( just saying ) i didnt vote at all and im an utter cunt "

For fucks sake, Piers Morgan has called her out for being a racist. Who di we choose on a spat between those two!

Agreed!

Which....I take puts you in the minority? Bit like the dreaded brexit, the majority voted, the majority won - just sayin

Yeah, can guarantee that virtually all her followers voted Brexit. Proves the old adage that not everyone who voted Brexit is a racist but all the racists voted for Brexit "

Well thats total crap some may have others may not thats just an unproven generalisation.

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

Agreed!

Yeah, can guarantee that virtually all her followers voted Brexit. Proves the old adage that not everyone who voted Brexit is a racist but all the racists voted for Brexit

Well thats total crap some may have others may not thats just an unproven generalisation."

And how old does an adage have to be to be an old adage?

Agreed!

Well thats total crap some may have others may not thats just an unproven generalisation.

And how old does an adage have to be to be an old adage? "

Bullshit is bullshit you can tell by the smell its bullshit

"For fucks sake, Piers Morgan has called her out for being a racist. Who di we choose on a spat between those two!"

both are self obsessed idiots caring for nothing but self publicity be it bad or good they don't deserve talking about never mind airtime.

eastleigh

Agreed!

Bullshit is bullshit you can tell by the smell its bullshit "

About 3 years and it’s true. All the racists and xenophobes voted leave BUT not everyone who voted leave is a racist or a xenophobe. I’m not sure why that’s being questioned

It is like people have to announce what they are instead of who they are. Like I am a white fat women or I am a white Christian man lol incase anyone dares to offend x

Coventry

"

Yeah, can guarantee that virtually all her followers voted Brexit. Proves the old adage that not everyone who voted Brexit is a racist but all the racists voted for Brexit "

So...because I voted leave I'm branded racist ?

eastleigh

"

So...because I voted leave I'm branded racist ? "

No, read it again that is very clearly what I haven’t said.

Coventry

"

No, read it again that is very clearly what I haven’t said. "

It is very clear your very far left lol I'm a tad the other way. Katie Hopkins has her views, I have mine, you bought brexit into it.

eastleigh

"

It is very clear your very far left lol I'm a tad the other way. Katie Hopkins has her views, I have mine, you bought brexit into it. "

Incorrect on two points, im not hard left at all. More left of centre, also I didn’t bring Brexit into this, the thread is there so feel free to read back. Hopkins is a lying piece of shit and has taken up too much of my thought space today.

Vile woman , I heard her Dad asked for a time machine and a condom for his birthday

Coventry

"

It is very clear your very far left lol I'm a tad the other way. Katie Hopkins has her views, I have mine, you bought brexit into it.

Incorrect on two points, im not hard left at all. More left of centre, also I didn’t bring Brexit into this, the thread is there so feel free to read back. Hopkins is a lying piece of shit and has taken up too much of my thought space today. "

Agreed!

About 3 years and it’s true. All the racists and xenophobes voted leave BUT not everyone who voted leave is a racist or a xenophobe. I’m not sure why that’s being questioned "

No, I really don't think that's true at all. You, as a very pale skinned man don't see the "ignorant" racists that dark skinned people like me see. I say "ignorant" racists because they don't see, and won't believe, that they are racist. I've had racist comments aimed at me in the politics forum from some of those who profess to be the least racist on the planet, until I explain why their "innocent" comment was racist. Then I've had abusive PMs from them telling me how many black friends they have etc etc etc.

Agreed!

About 3 years and it’s true. All the racists and xenophobes voted leave BUT not everyone who voted leave is a racist or a xenophobe. I’m not sure why that’s being questioned "

Because its complete bullshit you obviously don't know the difference between the words some, many and all. There are racists out there who didn't want to leave there are people who are racists but also know that leaving may damage their living standards.

eastleigh

Agreed!

About 3 years and it’s true. All the racists and xenophobes voted leave BUT not everyone who voted leave is a racist or a xenophobe. I’m not sure why that’s being questioned

Because its complete bullshit you obviously don't know the difference between the words some, many and all. There are racists out there who didn't want to leave there are people who are racists but also know that leaving may damage their living standards. "

So which one are you?

Coventry

Agreed!

Because its complete bullshit you obviously don't know the difference between the words some, many and all. There are racists out there who didn't want to leave there are people who are racists but also know that leaving may damage their living standards. "

And then there are the majority that thought (god forbid) that voting leave might improve things on our quaint (but getting rather full) isle

By *aintscoupleCouple  over a year ago

st helens

"

No, read it again that is very clearly what I haven’t said. "

that is like saying not all labour supporters are anti-semits but all anti-semits voted for corbyn!

Coventry

"

No, read it again that is very clearly what I haven’t said. that is like saying not all labour supporters are anti-semits but all anti-semits voted for corbyn!"

Halifax

"

Incorrect on two points, im not hard left at all. More left of centre, also I didn’t bring Brexit into this, the thread is there so feel free to read back. Hopkins is a lying piece of shit and has taken up too much of my thought space today. "

Well done for letting her. Ffs. This site keeps getting better.

eastleigh

"

No, read it again that is very clearly what I haven’t said. that is like saying not all labour supporters are anti-semits but all anti-semits voted for corbyn!"

Nope, pretty sure that Boris has a history of Anti-semitism too. Have a flick through some of his old “Spectator” editions. Reckon a fair few anti-semites voted Tory

No matter how much you may all disagree people all over the world are prejudice against something, that will never change. The problem is when that prejudice turns into hatred, causes hurt or affects the life of others.

Decent people will realise, reflect, feel some form of remorse, apologise if they can, change their ways or educate themselves.

Not so decent people wont.

By *atriciayoiditTV/TS  over a year ago

hatfield

[Removed by poster at 23/12/19 23:42:01]

"why do policemen walk around london in threes?i have seen them.perhaps some of you ought to get out of the sticks and check out our wonderful capital city."

I don't know, why do they?

salisbury

"why do policemen walk around london in threes?i have seen them.perhaps some of you ought to get out of the sticks and check out our wonderful capital city."

It's not just London though is it, there was 2 women with their throats cut in west Sussex yesterday. You're not even safe in the suburbs.

By *hickennchipsWoman  over a year ago

up above the streets and houses

Getting back on topic I quite like her, she’s ballsy and speaks her mind.

By *aughtyLondonGuyMan  over a year ago

london

I very rarely actually hate someone but I make an exception with her

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

She's ghastly.

By *aughtyLondonGuyMan  over a year ago

london

"She's ghastly."

Totally agree

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"She's ghastly.

Totally agree"

"Getting back on topic I quite like her, she’s ballsy and speaks her mind. "

I quite like you

Agree!

Those enthusing about her. I'd love to hear what it us she says that you agree with. Otherwise i might just assume that you too are racists and I'd hate to make that mistake.

So what i take from this is shes quite a popular girl then

ashby de la zouch

So was did Hitler

What do you agree with her about

"She does it for attention and she unfortunately gets it! "

Agree absolutely , poor woman has lost her soul and her mind and will do anything for fame and money

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Political power is held predominantly in the hands of white men.

White males are paid disproportionately more than females and non white males.

The leaders of FTSE 100 companies are predominantly white men.

Political power is held predominantly in the hands of white men.

White males are paid disproportionately more than females and non white males.

The leaders of FTSE 100 companies are predominantly white men.

"

as i stated trump built a very successful campaign based on it

Glasgow

She speaks what her audience expects to hear. If she could make more money spouting a different diatribe she'd adopt that message.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Bollocks does she! She just likes getting her name in the papers so says any inflammatory shit she can think of!

By *artyanna16TV/TS  over a year ago

seacroft

I feel quite dejected that these fuckers now feel more empowered than ever , regardless of the rejection of labours policies, i understand if you see the lack of certainty of corbyns position on a second ref , i even think you may feel unsure about his past connections and associations, ( though their no different to johnsons ! But in aligning with the conservatives , you now have golding lennon, and this vile shitstirring gonk, deliberately misreading the interview with the italian journo and firing up the blackshirt contingent , which shows just a factual the young musician was in his statement that , 100% theres racism at the heart of the british establishment ! Now emboldened by its head of government ! Disabled and sick ? Fucked over by the DWP, elderly care , decimated, homeless? Dying in the streets, or criminalised, now the roma, then next, the organisations supporting workers rights and laws governing , dismissal , sick and holiday pay, and working hours !

"Getting back on topic I quite like her, she’s ballsy and speaks her mind.

Bollocks does she! She just likes getting her name in the papers so says any inflammatory shit she can think of!"

This.. I thought the Jack Monroe court case had finished her poisonous mind off. I don’t wish I’ll of people but to her I truly make an exception a vile excuse for a human being.

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

"I next, the organisations supporting workers rights and laws governing , dismissal , sick and holiday pay, and working hours ! "

This won't happen though so its pure scaremongering and lies you have more chance of growing a second cock than major changes in employment rights.

"Those enthusing about her. I'd love to hear what it us she says that you agree with. Otherwise i might just assume that you too are racists and I'd hate to make that mistake. "

What a silly thing to say, branding me racist because I have an unpopular view

Bollocks does she! She just likes getting her name in the papers so says any inflammatory shit she can think of!"

The beauty of being an adult and being allowed our own opinions

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Bollocks does she! She just likes getting her name in the papers so says any inflammatory shit she can think of!

The beauty of being an adult and being allowed our own opinions "

Opinions are like arseholes.....an apt quote in this circumstance

"Those enthusing about her. I'd love to hear what it us she says that you agree with. Otherwise i might just assume that you too are racists and I'd hate to make that mistake.

What a silly thing to say, branding me racist because I have an unpopular view "

No I didn't. I'm just curious what opinions of vile racist katie Hopkins it is you agree with if not her racist views?

Love Katie

"Love Katie "

Can I ask what it is about her you love?

By *stellaWoman  over a year ago

London

"Those enthusing about her. I'd love to hear what it us she says that you agree with. Otherwise i might just assume that you too are racists and I'd hate to make that mistake.

What a silly thing to say, branding me racist because I have an unpopular view "

And yet, he didn’t.

Glasgow

"Love Katie

Can I ask what it is about her you love?"

Indeed.

You can imagine what Hopkins would say about people with an interest in this lifestyle..crass references to 'perversions', 'diseases' and 'poor parenting' intended to inflame her 'core'!

By *lue_dogMan  over a year ago

Littlehampton

She’s vile.

Its interesting that not one person touching their support for Katie Hopkins have been able to say what it is they agree with.

At least Hopkins owns being a vile racist. Which is arguably slightly less contemptable than being a racist but to cowardly to admit it while applauding her as some sort of heroic spokesperson.

By *Man1263Man  over a year ago

Stockport

Agreed!

So you know every single person who is racist? If not how can you say the above.

Where ever you saw that, it's a lie and you know it.

Muppet.

It’s interesting that anyone with an opposing viewpoint to the majority is called out to have to justify their opinion? My opinion is just that, like it or lump it. That’s what makes us all unique

"It’s interesting that anyone with an opposing viewpoint to the majority is called out to have to justify their opinion? My opinion is just that, like it or lump it. That’s what makes us all unique "

I don't think its interesting. And it's not calling you out. It's how discussion works and plenty of people who don't like her have justified why. Your refusal, or maybe inability to say what it is you like about Hopkins speaks volumes.

She's a vile racist. So I'll ask again what is it you like about what she says?

"It’s interesting that anyone with an opposing viewpoint to the majority is called out to have to justify their opinion? My opinion is just that, like it or lump it. That’s what makes us all unique

I don't think its interesting. And it's not calling you out. It's how discussion works and plenty of people who don't like her have justified why. Your refusal, or maybe inability to say what it is you like about Hopkins speaks volumes.

She's a vile racist. So I'll ask again what is it you like about what she says?"

So again, I won’t be justifying my opinion with you or anyone

"It’s interesting that anyone with an opposing viewpoint to the majority is called out to have to justify their opinion? My opinion is just that, like it or lump it. That’s what makes us all unique

So again, I won’t be justifying my opinion with you or anyone "

Fair enough. Sometimes what we don't say often says more than what we do

Fair enough. Sometimes what we don't say often says more than what we do "

Or maybe arguing with strangers on the internet isn’t my bag or in my interest?

Or maybe arguing with strangers on the internet isn’t my bag or in my interest? "

I get that. It's far easier just to listen to a vile racist on Twitter isn't it?

Or maybe arguing with strangers on the internet isn’t my bag or in my interest?

I get that. It's far easier just to listen to a vile racist on Twitter isn't it?"

I’m not on twitter

She does it for attention people like her don't care if it's bad attention all they care about is that people are rising to them and talking about them she ain't worth it.

"Its interesting that not one person touching their support for Katie Hopkins have been able to say what it is they agree with.

At least Hopkins owns being a vile racist. Which is arguably slightly less contemptable than being a racist but to cowardly to admit it while applauding her as some sort of heroic spokesperson."

You're just dying for someone to admit being a racist aren't you.

"Its interesting that not one person touching their support for Katie Hopkins have been able to say what it is they agree with.

At least Hopkins owns being a vile racist. Which is arguably slightly less contemptable than being a racist but to cowardly to admit it while applauding her as some sort of heroic spokesperson.

You're just dying for someone to admit being a racist aren't you. "

Everyone is a little bit racist but some are happy and proud to be an outright racist.

The world is so fucked now that it's perfectly acceptable for people to be racist, behave in hateful ways to people like me but it's wrong to point out their racism.

Well, on Fab it's all fine - it's just a preference, isn't it?

I’m not even a little bit racist so I disagree completely