FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sexual rediscovery?

Sexual rediscovery?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My other half, cuddle monkey, has always been in a male dominated relationship..always his needs fulfilled by his rules and it's taking time for her to lose that and understand with me she is free..so yesterday as the rain fell we chilled out with vodka and I danced for her but then she hinted at coffee or bedroom. Obvious answer and though it's always fantastic, this time it was different..I won't go into detail as this is a discussion forum but basically she tied me down and had total freedom, control over how and what she wanted...now let me say she enjoyed and used that, and when she released me she was different..empowered, ecstatic...something in her changed, moved her along on her journey of self discovery, .....so curious. Has anyone else here discovered something in themselves that they never understood or acknowledged before..have you come out of a repression of some kind thru the power of sexual energy..for it is a powerful magic?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *entleman Blue EyesMan  over a year ago

Saffron Walden

Wow that sounds amazing. Unfortunately not but here's hoping. Thanks for sharing.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Discovering in my 40s

I actually really like sex!

"Discovering in my 40s

I actually really like sex! "

Haha...hoping you get to enjoy in ways you may never have enjoyed before...or failing that hoping you just enjoy ENJOY ING lolol

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"Discovering in my 40s

Haha...hoping you get to enjoy in ways you may never have enjoyed before...or failing that hoping you just enjoy ENJOY ING lolol "

If you met my ex.. You'd understand

I'm making up for lost time, rediscovering things long long forgotten, learning quite a few things too..

And yes, I'm bloody well enjoying it!

"Wow that sounds amazing. Unfortunately not but here's hoping. Thanks for sharing."

Sexuality is so very powerful and for someone to enjoy something they d never known before and to have a person lay themselves completelying in their hands is soul enriching...it's not just sexuality..it is freedom, trust, confidence, pleasure, humbling. .it's what you do with these qualities that is the learning life part....cuddle monkey just rose several rungs of her ladder on each of these..such a release

"Discovering in my 40s

Haha...hoping you get to enjoy in ways you may never have enjoyed before...or failing that hoping you just enjoy ENJOY ING lolol

If you met my ex.. You'd understand

I'm making up for lost time, rediscovering things long long forgotten, learning quite a few things too..

And yes, I'm bloody well enjoying it! "

GOOOO GIRL...love this

» Add a new message to this topic