FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dad bod

Dad bod

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hatty Guy OP   Man  over a year ago

The Borough of St Peter

A while ago I arranged to meet a woman and told her I'm a chunky guy (lost 10 stone after bariatric surgery but still just over 16 stone), she said that's fine I love a "dad bod". When we eventually met she said she didn't want to do anything cos she didn't realise how big I would be. I said but u said u liked a cuddly guy with a dad bod, she then sent a pic of an average sized guy with a few grey hairs on his chest saying "this is a dad bod".

I don't hide that I'm a bigger guy, in fact maybe I overstate it cos I don't want this kinda thing to happen again, but seriously when you say "dad bod" what are you expecting to see?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Average I suppose. No idea, I’m ripped. Toned like Arnie, me.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Reasonable shape but not muscly and ripped I think.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I wouldn't go by anyone's description of themselves, I'd look at the pictures and see for myself. So if you said dad bod to me it would be pretty much meaningless as its so open to interpretation.

By *urls and DressesWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near here

I think hairy, a tummy, some meat on them. From what you’ve described I’d say dad bod. Perfect.

By *rAitchMan  over a year ago

Diagonally Parked in a Parallel Universe

"I think hairy, a tummy, some meat on them. From what you’ve described I’d say dad bod. Perfect."

Sounds like a great description of me

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Trust me Dad bods are much nicer than toned smooth ones. Just my opinion

If the photo you have now was available, I don't see where the confusion was. Your photo is clear to me.

By *hatty Guy OP   Man  over a year ago

The Borough of St Peter

"If the photo you have now was available, I don't see where the confusion was. Your photo is clear to me."

It wasn't at the time no, it's so weird going from having no confidence and the body to match it, to lots of confidence and a body where you can see the improvements but to anyone new you're still a big guy and not remotely toned or chiselled like we're told we're meant to look. I resolved to lose more weight in order to get a second bite at the cherry but then I though nah fuck it

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"If the photo you have now was available, I don't see where the confusion was. Your photo is clear to me.

It wasn't at the time no, it's so weird going from having no confidence and the body to match it, to lots of confidence and a body where you can see the improvements but to anyone new you're still a big guy and not remotely toned or chiselled like we're told we're meant to look. I resolved to lose more weight in order to get a second bite at the cherry but then I though nah fuck it "

Well then it was her bad for meeting someone without seeing pictures first. I wouldn't worry, your picture is clear, you just weren't compatible with her

"If the photo you have now was available, I don't see where the confusion was. Your photo is clear to me.

It wasn't at the time no, it's so weird going from having no confidence and the body to match it, to lots of confidence and a body where you can see the improvements but to anyone new you're still a big guy and not remotely toned or chiselled like we're told we're meant to look. I resolved to lose more weight in order to get a second bite at the cherry but then I though nah fuck it "

Pm me if you want. I am a big lad but had some success. Maybe I could help with some advice.

By *emarkablybobMan  over a year ago

Bradley Stoke,south Gloucestershire

"A while ago I arranged to meet a woman and told her I'm a chunky guy (lost 10 stone after bariatric surgery but still just over 16 stone), she said that's fine I love a "dad bod". When we eventually met she said she didn't want to do anything cos she didn't realise how big I would be. I said but u said u liked a cuddly guy with a dad bod, she then sent a pic of an average sized guy with a few grey hairs on his chest saying "this is a dad bod".

I don't hide that I'm a bigger guy, in fact maybe I overstate it cos I don't want this kinda thing to happen again, but seriously when you say "dad bod" what are you expecting to see?"

Id describe myself as a typical Dads bod

Yes 'dad bod' is wide open to interpretation. It can be from very thin to obese.

Obviously a woman needs to see pics.

» Add a new message to this topic