FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Race

Race

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who has met an asian Indian /Pakistani background Male female and what is your thorts about them

This is just something I like to know not a race card not playing a putty card just want to know I’m just reading sooooooo many profiles stating not into Asians because of past experience

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ve met many

None on fab though.

"Who has met an asian Indian /Pakistani background Male female and what is your thorts about them

This is just something I like to know not a race card not playing a putty card just want to know I’m just reading sooooooo many profiles stating not into Asians because of past experience "

There are quite a few threads on this subject - about 14 million in the last couple of weeks, and they always end up badly. I'm sure this one will go ok though

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

I’ve met a few not from Fab either

Your right but just asking what is so bad the one person in that race dose has to effect all of it not every finger is the same

It’s not just Asians Iv read white and black aswell

I should start another post lol only reply if you like Asians I can bet there won’t be more then 5 people who reply in it

"Your right but just asking what is so bad the one person in that race dose has to effect all of it not every finger is the same

It’s not just Asians Iv read white and black aswell

"

I don't know because I don't understand why one bad experience would change someone's view on an entire continent of people.

"I should start another post lol only reply if you like Asians I can bet there won’t be more then 5 people who reply in it"

That's not nessasry!

I haven’t. But how can you say “what are your thoughts on them”. If you asked me what my thoughts are on Tom next door I can give you them. If you asked my thoughts on every “Tom” that exists then how could I? The question is nonsense

Met many i live in yorkshire not to fuck tho some good some cunts

Lol

By *atisfying jackMan  over a year ago

Hereford

It's all about their personal preference, the same with height. If you're Asian I wouldn't take it personally, just respect their looking for and move on. Trying to change their mind wont make any difference only irritate them I would think.

Good luck and happy fabbing O.P

"I haven’t. But how can you say “what are your thoughts on them”. If you asked me what my thoughts are on Tom next door I can give you them. If you asked my thoughts on every “Tom” that exists then how could I? The question is nonsense "

Thorts *

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I was dating a Indian lady for a while. She was of course partly a product of her upbringing and culture. There were factors that her background brought that where different from other women I dated. But the be fair they had no real bearing on my attraction to her either way. I dated her because I fancied her and we got on well.

» Add a new message to this topic