FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Embarrassed by our kids

Embarrassed by our kids

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so most parents have probably been here. You're out in public or at a family gathering when one of your lovely little cherubs says something out loud which makes your face turn bright red and everyone around is either left in stitches or absolutely aghast. A friend of mine told me she was in the supermarket the other day waiting at the tills. In front of her was a woman with a little girl around 5 yrs old. Anyway she told me as the woman was loading her shopping onto the conveyer belt, the little girl was being very irate, and demanding her mummy to get her a book, which she had seen. Her mummy kept saying, no, you've been very naughty today, you're not getting a book. Anyway this went on for a few minutes, with the child becoming more irate and the mum refusing to give in to the demands. Next thing she told me, I couldn't believe. The little girl shouted out, MUMMY if you dont get me that book, I'm telling granny I saw daddy putting his willy in your mouth this morning ( obviously waked in on mummy and daddy early that morning,whilst in a compromising situation) She said it loud enough, not just for the people by the till to hear, but everyone at both tills on either side heard as well. Sharp gasps from all, then a deathly silence. She told me this poor woman just stopped what she was doing, grabbed the kids hand and frogmarched her straight out the supermarket, not looking back and just leaving all her shopping lying on the till and the trolley.

So I was wondering, has anyone's kids ever said anything so embarrassing, you'd just want the ground to open up beneath you ?

P.S. if you have young kids and you and your partner, decide to get frisky, early in the morning, LOCK THE BLOODY DOOR

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Oh dear......!!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic