FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ma and Pa Larkin were swingers?

Ma and Pa Larkin were swingers?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *agicfingerslovely OP   Man  over a year ago

Rugby

Watching reruns of Darling Buds of May and at the very least they seem to have a very sexual open relationship.

Pa and Ma always seem to have a nibble on the go and take pleasure in reporting back to the other.

Not bad for the late 50s/early 60s

Catherine Zeta Jones is also stunning and her character is naughty as well.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onnnie72Man  over a year ago

west bromwich

Luvvly idea !!! Dogging too you think ?? Ma sprawled in the back of the rolls ready to take on all cummers ???

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Not swingers. I just think they were a secure couple who felt no jealousy

By *ibblingnewtWoman  over a year ago

by the sea

I think he constantly was up for it and poor ma just thought he should share the love as her little gift for the women locally

Imagine having a huge brood of kids to look after and married to a shagger that was supposed to be a farmer that didn’t do any actual work, the reality of it probably wouldn’t be so darling buds of may

By *agicfingerslovely OP   Man  over a year ago

Rugby

"I think he constantly was up for it and poor ma just thought he should share the love as her little gift for the women locally

Imagine having a huge brood of kids to look after and married to a shagger that was supposed to be a farmer that didn’t do any actual work, the reality of it probably wouldn’t be so darling buds of may "

She did check out a boat load of french fishermen when they went to France. The original Fishermen Friend

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I think he constantly was up for it and poor ma just thought he should share the love as her little gift for the women locally

Imagine having a huge brood of kids to look after and married to a shagger that was supposed to be a farmer that didn’t do any actual work, the reality of it probably wouldn’t be so darling buds of may "

Sounds familiar

I once met someone from fab who looked just like Ma Larkin..... ....didn't realise until afterwards thank fuck or it'd have been weirder than it already was.....

Ma larkin was pumpable, she had that buxom figure and that dirty look in her eye. I reckon she used to seduce young men by flashing her girdle and old pa took pics with his box brownie.. Perfick

By *ibblingnewtWoman  over a year ago

by the sea

Imagine having a huge brood of kids to look after and married to a shagger that was supposed to be a farmer that didn’t do any actual work, the reality of it probably wouldn’t be so darling buds of may

She did check out a boat load of french fishermen when they went to France. The original Fishermen Friend "

She was a bit saucy

By *heeky WigglesMan  over a year ago

Hayling

Charlie was defo catherine zeta's characters cuck

» Add a new message to this topic