FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > My hotel fantasy

My hotel fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *firsttime OP   Couple  over a year ago

halifax

We are a couple and I have this fantasy we are staying at a hotel in liverpool Dec 20th I would like to meet 3 BBCS at the bar just as friends have them buy me a drink have a ten minute chat full of sexy ideas i then want to give them my phone and walk to the lift with the 3 of them as soon as the doors shut they film me giving all cocks a quick kiss xx then they walk me to my room where i want using on camera please, i also want covering in every load they produce and not wipe it off the whole time. I want to be ordered to beg on camera and then I want them to ring my hubby and say your wife is ours now, she will never make you cum again I want you to come up to her room and strip in front of her pussy if your hard put your cock inside her one last time to see if it feels different then go and stand in the corner and watch xx I then want them as in the black guys to blindfold him and bring a woman in the room then whisper to my hubby that this is the last time she will make you cum and film her using my hubby till he cums in her mouth then take his blindfold off as she kisses me and shares his cum then send him back downstairs with the orders of he has to watch every minute we send him xxxx I'm thinking 5 till 8 pm in that day is this something you could arrange x

What do you think xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hadow KingsCouple (MM)  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Wow, sounds brilliant! I will discuss this and get back to you cannot wait

By *firsttime OP   Couple  over a year ago

halifax

Well

» Add a new message to this topic