FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cuckquean

Cuckquean

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is cuck queaning a myth or are there real couples out there who practice this form of fun .

If you do have fun in this way is it the same as a cuckold with undertones of humiliation and telling your partner or wife how good the other woman is ??

Would love to know you're thoughts or experiences

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is cuck queaning a myth or are there real couples out there who practice this form of fun .

If you do have fun in this way is it the same as a cuckold with undertones of humiliation and telling your partner or wife how good the other woman is ??

Would love to know you're thoughts or experiences "

I've experienced it and loved it. I did most of the asking though, I enjoy hearing how good it was and all of that. Very exciting when I'm at home waiting... alas doesn't happen very often

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

We want to but don't know where we would find a woman to join us for it. It seems like a combination of the difficulties of finding a unicorn female to join a threesome and finding a woman for a single man.

How many women reading this would be interested in joining a couple so the female could watch you and the male having sex? Not many I should think.

"Is cuck queaning a myth or are there real couples out there who practice this form of fun .

So it was you're partner who was out playing or you getting played with ?

Would love to know you're thoughts or experiences

I've experienced it and loved it. I did most of the asking though, I enjoy hearing how good it was and all of that. Very exciting when I'm at home waiting... alas doesn't happen very often "

Think we were looking at it from the view of a male cuckold

Where the female is made to site and watch and maybe made to do things like clean up duties and and told how good the other woman is ?

I would sit and watch too, that sounds good to me. But I can imagine not many women would be up for that...

"I would sit and watch too, that sounds good to me. But I can imagine not many women would be up for that..."

I think there are some submissive women out there who would maybe like this .

But not sure how many single females would be happy to play with a guy while she told his wife that she was a better fuck than her lol

"I would sit and watch too, that sounds good to me. But I can imagine not many women would be up for that...

But not sure how many single females would be happy to play with a guy while she told his wife that she was a better fuck than her lol "

You'd have to be very secure for it to work x

"I would sit and watch too, that sounds good to me. But I can imagine not many women would be up for that...

But not sure how many single females would be happy to play with a guy while she told his wife that she was a better fuck than her lol

You'd have to be very secure for it to work x"

Think you're right . But youd think it goes on or they wouldnt have a name for it would they ? Lol

Ruislip

"But not sure how many single females would be happy to play with a guy while she told his wife that she was a better fuck than her lol "

Hopefully that wouldn't happen. We have no interest in humiliation. We want all parties to enjoy it.

"But not sure how many single females would be happy to play with a guy while she told his wife that she was a better fuck than her lol

Hopefully that wouldn't happen. We have no interest in humiliation. We want all parties to enjoy it."

Fully understand what you're saying here .

But isn't cuckold all about a form of humiliation?

If you watch home made cuck films almost all off them are about the cuck being made to watch while the wife is telling them that the bigger cock is better and a far better fuck than the cuck .

Surely this should be the same in rolls reversed?

Ruislip

"But not sure how many single females would be happy to play with a guy while she told his wife that she was a better fuck than her lol

Hopefully that wouldn't happen. We have no interest in humiliation. We want all parties to enjoy it.

If you watch home made cuck films almost all off them are about the cuck being made to watch while the wife is telling them that the bigger cock is better and a far better fuck than the cuck .

Surely this should be the same in rolls reversed? "

Yes I suppose so. However, terminology obviously wouldn't govern what we choose to do.

A more positive version of cuckolding is stag/vixen. I don't know if there's a term for swapping the roles of the sexes.

Surely this should be the same in rolls reversed?

Yes I suppose so. However, terminology obviously wouldn't govern what we choose to do.

A more positive version of cuckolding is stag/vixen. I don't know if there's a term for swapping the roles of the sexes."

So maybe cuck queaning is a myth after all ?

Ruislip

I doubt it's a myth. I've heard much stranger things that people are into. It just may not be very common.

Mary berry

"Mary berry "

I would

By *of9Couple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

It’s not common, but it definitely exists. I’m one of the rare women that loves watching her man with another woman. Everything about it turns me on. I know literally a couple of other women who feel the same, but it’s definitely not something I find often. For me it is a very tangible representation of the love and trust and security that we have. I know that no matter what any other woman may do with Spike and no matter how they make make his body feel, he still chose me to build his life and his family and his home with, and that’s an incredible feeling of trust.

Were a cuckqueen couple when the opportunity arises, no humiliation involved though.

I get off knowing by husband is enjoying other ladies and then getting the details after. If they want to send me a message or pic during, then even better. But I genuinely love the scenario of him pleasing other ladies and him enjoying himself with someone else, and then being told about it afterwards

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Were a cuckqueen couple when the opportunity arises, no humiliation involved though.

I get off knowing by husband is enjoying other ladies and then getting the details after. If they want to send me a message or pic during, then even better. But I genuinely love the scenario of him pleasing other ladies and him enjoying himself with someone else, and then being told about it afterwards "

Send him my way!

Ruislip

"Were a cuckqueen couple when the opportunity arises, no humiliation involved though.

I get off knowing by husband is enjoying other ladies and then getting the details after. If they want to send me a message or pic during, then even better. But I genuinely love the scenario of him pleasing other ladies and him enjoying himself with someone else, and then being told about it afterwards

Send him my way! "

This is actually a very real fantasy of Hannah's in case anyone is interested. (true)

Send him my way! "

Next time we see you in chams it can certainly be arranged

Dudley

Send him my way!

Next time we see you in chams it can certainly be arranged "

Oooo, I'll be sure to have a hottie with me for you

Send him my way!

Oooo, I'll be sure to have a hottie with me for you "

Take both, more for me to hear about

Dudley

Send him my way!

Take both, more for me to hear about "

Oooo, so generous! I was going to try and rope in a certain little pocket rocket we both know to keep you entertained

Send him my way!

Oooo, so generous! I was going to try and rope in a certain little pocket rocket we both know to keep you entertained "

I'm intrigued. We'll definitely have to arrange something

Dudley

Send him my way!

Oooo, so generous! I was going to try and rope in a certain little pocket rocket we both know to keep you entertained

I'm intrigued. We'll definitely have to arrange something "

Oh yes

Ruislip

Send him my way!

Oh yes "

Since you are evidently keen on this idea, is it something you would consider with us?

Dudley

Send him my way!

Oh yes

Since you are evidently keen on this idea, is it something you would consider with us? "

The only reason I'm being so forward is because I lust after stacks

Send him my way!

Oh yes

Since you are evidently keen on this idea, is it something you would consider with us?

The only reason I'm being so forward is because I lust after stacks "

You're making him blush here

Me personally no. I'm the cuckqueen, I'm not a cuckcake.

Dudley

Send him my way!

Oh yes

The only reason I'm being so forward is because I lust after stacks

You're making him blush here

Me personally no. I'm the cuckqueen, I'm not a cuckcake. "

By *inky and the brain 1Couple  over a year ago

near Halesowen

It's on the to do list, however it seems as likely as meeting a unicorn!

By *ear and pudCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Inviting another woman into our bed done wonders for us. It brought is closer but it's not for everyone

Ruislip

"Inviting another woman into our bed done wonders for us. It brought is closer but it's not for everyone "

Was that for full-on threesomes, of for the lady to watch you and him together?

How did you go about finding the right woman/women?

Ruislip

Send him my way!

Oh yes

The only reason I'm being so forward is because I lust after stacks "

That's fair enough. I'll calm down now.

By *ear and pudCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

"Inviting another woman into our bed done wonders for us. It brought is closer but it's not for everyone

Was that for full-on threesomes, of for the lady to watch you and him together?

How did you go about finding the right woman/women? "

It was a full on 3some. With a bit of everything mixed in. And to be fair the 1st time it happened it just happened we knew her anyway and we were just having a drink one night and just got talking. Hubby went to the bathroom and asked if she could kiss me and it went from there.

This something we are very interested in doing with a lady whilst I (mrs) watches but seems difficult to find.

Ruislip

"This something we are very interested in doing with a lady whilst I (mrs) watches but seems difficult to find. "

It is difficult to find. It's like trying to find a unicorn who doesn't mind not having the lady join in.

Fortunately we have had conversations with a beautiful lady who is really interested in doing this with us. We kind of stumbled across her a while ago. We haven't stopped moving around long enough for anything to happen yet so we hope she is still interested.

Puts her hand in the air

I am a cuckquean, it is hard to find a single fem who understands the dynamic, but they are out there, I found it easier to make contact rather than hubby, I built the trust with myself and the fem's, then introduced my hubby once there I found it moved very quickly...the first time was a Ffm then they met without me then I arranged that I would watch.

Ruislip

"Puts her hand in the air

I am a cuckquean, it is hard to find a single fem who understands the dynamic, but they are out there, I found it easier to make contact rather than hubby, I built the trust with myself and the fem's, then introduced my hubby once there I found it moved very quickly...the first time was a Ffm then they met without me then I arranged that I would watch"

If you don't mind me asking, how did you come across the lady who joined you? How did you find the experience of watching your man with her? Did it meet your expectations?

This is something that Hannah is very keen on with me (Luk) and I had never even thought of it before she came up with the idea, so I like to ask people about when I find people who are into that scenario.

I seem to be the minority cuckqueen in that I want no physical participation. I'm not bi so have no interest in fmf.

I dont want to be there. I want the pics and messages during, or the details after because I enjoy the tease part of it.

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Lichfield

Love to meet a genuine cuckquean couple where I play with the guy and our cucks are made to watch etc.

» Add a new message to this topic