FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > dont meet smokers

dont meet smokers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have you had ppl that dont smoke and dont meet smokers, start chatting and want to meet you, then when you say you smoke and they dont meet smokers they say '' we will over look it '' so why not just say will meet smokers.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

Its "any hole is a goal" desperation in my view

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

constantly, and my stock answer is, you might change your rules but im not going to be a considerate smoker and wont meet anyone who has wont meet smokers on their profile

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Had that plenty of times, they say " we make exceptions", lol

I can understand this actually

Some I know use it as a way of saying no gently its just another filter if you like xx

I smoke and if people dont want meet me thats fine i never loose sleep over it.

"Have you had ppl that dont smoke and dont meet smokers, start chatting and want to meet you, then when you say you smoke and they dont meet smokers they say '' we will over look it '' so why not just say will meet smokers."

It's at that moment I tell them to fuck off and stop being hypocrites.

"I can understand this actually

Some I know use it as a way of saying no gently its just another filter if you like xx "

Filter.. good one hehehe

we say won't meet over 50s but ya never know there may be one that comes along that we are able to see past a number to meet

you set out your rules when you start but you find after time they become more flexable, you have ideals but as time goes on you find that your being rediculously tight in your ideals

maybe they played unwittingly with some smokers at a club or party at some point only afterwards finding out they smoke and now realise that not all smokers smell like an ashtray so decided that they can bend a touch now

thats when i blow smoke in their face while shagging them

I said that and ended up with a partner who smokes!

As an ex smoker, I find sanctimonious ex-smokers really annoying, so try not to be one!

Even had one couple say as long as you dont smoke when we are playing, hang on yes we do smoke but we can go a while without a cig

"Even had one couple say as long as you dont smoke when we are playing, hang on yes we do smoke but we can go a while without a cig "

oh I can't go that long. so I look for men with flat heads, I always find that helpful so the ashtray doesn't fall off

"Have you had ppl that dont smoke and dont meet smokers, start chatting and want to meet you, then when you say you smoke and they dont meet smokers they say '' we will over look it '' so why not just say will meet smokers."
yes all the time, whenever i point out i smoke they will say 'oh i'll over look it for you as i really want to meet you'

even had one today say when i said i smoke and you dont meet smokers, thats ok i smoke really i only put that so as not to put none smokers off

By *stwoforfun2Couple  over a year ago

South Suffolk Area

We get this quite alot. Even had so called none smokers, who will meet smokers, offer us a cigarette on a meet lol

"Even had one couple say as long as you dont smoke when we are playing, hang on yes we do smoke but we can go a while without a cig "

you mean you can go a whole shag without a fag? blimey your half way to packing up lol

to be honest if i meet none smikers i tend not to smoke on a meet so long as they are fine about the fact i smoke and dont start making demands, if i spoke to someone who told me i couldnt have a fag if we met id tell them where to get off, either that or meet them and chain smoke lol

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

Several times.Would be better, if they have this "rule" that they are willing to "bend", to then qualify it with whats OK and whats not on their profile

we have had that alot of time why dont they just put will meet smokers meet one couple had dont meet smokers and smoked their selfs when asked they said it was for people who dont smoke

"We get this quite alot. Even had so called none smokers, who will meet smokers, offer us a cigarette on a meet lol"
or you meet them and they put a box on the side and say we only smoke when we meet

Isn't that a bit like people who put "no single guys" then somewhere else say "we'll find you"?

When I point it out to 'won't meet smakers' that contact me, they normally say "oh I didn't realise that was on there, I have no problem with smokers, I must change that" and nyes I have had a few non smokers turn up with ciggies

They could just put nothing.

"Have you had ppl that dont smoke and dont meet smokers, start chatting and want to meet you, then when you say you smoke and they dont meet smokers they say '' we will over look it '' so why not just say will meet smokers.yes all the time, whenever i point out i smoke they will say 'oh i'll over look it for you as i really want to meet you'

even had one today say when i said i smoke and you dont meet smokers, thats ok i smoke really i only put that so as not to put none smokers off "

I have met a few non smokers who are happy to light up if I do. I agree they won't state it on their profiles so they dont narrow their chances

Straight men who suck cock, couples who are actually singles, 'Condom always' who sometimes go bareback and non smokers meeters who may just meet smokers. Do people actually believe everyone is totally honest on here! Some deceive, others have a change of heart and it can be a fine line between the two.

"Straight men who suck cock, couples who are actually singles, 'Condom always' who sometimes go bareback and non smokers meeters who may just meet smokers. Do people actually believe everyone is totally honest on here! Some deceive, others have a change of heart and it can be a fine line between the two."

nah i dont believe anythi9ng i read on here

only people on here who are honest are cheating men cause noone lies about that lol

"Have you had ppl that dont smoke and dont meet smokers, start chatting and want to meet you, then when you say you smoke and they dont meet smokers they say '' we will over look it '' so why not just say will meet smokers.

Isn't that a bit like people who put "no single guys" then somewhere else say "we'll find you"?"

I think your last paragraph is just people politely, but awkwardly, trying to say "don't call us, we'll call you"

"Straight men who suck cock, couples who are actually singles, 'Condom always' who sometimes go bareback and non smokers meeters who may just meet smokers. Do people actually believe everyone is totally honest on here! Some deceive, others have a change of heart and it can be a fine line between the two."

"Straight men who suck cock, couples who are actually singles, 'Condom always' who sometimes go bareback and non smokers meeters who may just meet smokers. Do people actually believe everyone is totally honest on here! Some deceive, others have a change of heart and it can be a fine line between the two.

nah i dont believe anythi9ng i read on here

only people on here who are honest are cheating men cause noone lies about that lol"

Actually you may just have discovered something there. The men who admit to it are probably the most honest with others if not their wife. How strange is that then you think about it.

Can't believe people hide the fact they smoke on fab, how stupid is that.If i want a fag i'll have a fag and if i meet people who dont smoke its their choice, because i will smoke in my own home and if people dont like it tough.

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"Actually you may just have discovered something there. The men who admit to it are probably the most honest with others if not their wife. How strange is that then you think about it."

yet they are generally regarded as the lowest of the low on here lol

we are smokers, but considerate to non smokers.

we put a couple of chairs outside for them so they can have a sit down while we have a fag

Perhaps they just don't want to be swamped with people sending them messages and prefer to be choosy on who they meet?

[Removed by poster at 24/02/12 12:01:36]

"we are smokers, but considerate to non smokers.

we put a couple of chairs outside for them so they can have a sit down while we have a fag "

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"I see your profile says you won't meet smokers"

"Yes but I'll make an exception"

"I won't... bye"

Dont care if a woman has never touched a cigarette...;-)

I always leave em smokin...

By *razydriver8Couple  over a year ago

plymouth

we put a couple of chairs outside for them so they can have a sit down while we have a fag "

love it ha ha ha h ah aa hha

love it

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

It is not always clear cut - neither of us smoke but we would be ok meeting considerate smokers - not keen on going into a smoking environment though, for example into somebody's living room where it is their perfect right to smoke.

» Add a new message to this topic