FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ever had your bluf called?

Ever had your bluf called?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was chatting with a friend of mine a couple of weeks ago about her running a half Marathon (13 miles) and like a typical man I was making out that its easy and I would beat her no problem. She said she runs it in 1 hour 45mins..... Yeah yeah easy I said lol

She only gone and bloody entered me to reading half marathon lol now iv had no choice but to start running 4 times a week and find myself running 10 miles on a sat morning lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Went to a party years ago (no not that sort!!) and they were going to have karaoke later in the evening. Andy was talking to a guy who was dreading this, Andy says nothing to it mate, get up there first and get it over with. (Andy has never sung in his life!!). Anyway said time came and the guy took this advice and volunteered to go first. After several songs and his poor wife shouting for someone to get the microphone off the fat git (her words, not mine), turns out he loved it, and didn't have to bad a voice as it turned out. Still laugh about it now, not sure whether that would be more classed as a wind-up though, sorry.

yeah here

someone thought i wouldnt meet them so i did x

"I was chatting with a friend of mine a couple of weeks ago about her running a half Marathon (13 miles) and like a typical man I was making out that its easy and I would beat her no problem. She said she runs it in 1 hour 45mins..... Yeah yeah easy I said lol

She only gone and bloody entered me to reading half marathon lol now iv had no choice but to start running 4 times a week and find myself running 10 miles on a sat morning lol"

All i can say on this one is............. Go girl xx

By *uriousc88Woman  over a year ago

Reading

Haha... the Reading half's got hills n stuff too!!!

Good luck!!

"Haha... the Reading half's got hills n stuff too!!!

Good luck!!"

lol bring it on!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Over the years i have been known to be a bit of a gob shite, however, i have always risen to the challenge

"Over the years i have been known to be a bit of a gob shite, however, i have always risen to the challenge"

lol hope I rise to the challenge, was ment to run after work today and decided to have a beer instead

Mmmm beer

» Add a new message to this topic