FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Seduction Tesco Style

Seduction Tesco Style

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erDirtyRockstar OP   Man  over a year ago

buckinghamshire

Has any ladies on here been successfully seduced by a man or indeed a woman going about their daily business ? ( outside of work ) ..

I happened upon a very attractive lass in tesco the other day., and so I russled up the courage to be direct and compliment her. The experience was illuminating. Even though I didn't get her number ( she was married ),

She did comment that my approach had cheered her up no end after a very testing day. I felt like I'd made a nice difference to her day to what would have otherwise been a stranger going about her usual business.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope

I repel at the dozen

Tesco is my shop of choice too

Yes, I would certainly be pleased and flattered if a presentable man did that but alas I'm never approached

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

I did try complimenting a petite woman in a supermarket the other day. I said ‘Hi there Lidl lady!’. She pointed out that we were in Aldi and walked away.

By *illingVicMan  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

"I did try complimenting a petite woman in a supermarket the other day. I said ‘Hi there Lidl lady!’. She pointed out that we were in Aldi and walked away. "

hahaha!!!

I usually act if they are working there and ask them the direction of the diary aisle.

Once the contact is made I put a small note into her hands asking me to come behind the back of the shop to bash my bishop as quickly as possible

Never worked for some reasons that I totally ignore

I was once approached in my local co op..

When i say appoached I mean he literally followed me around the aisles until he was able to corner me by the magazines! Not a pleasant experience, especially when he said he enjoyed looking at my pics on FAB!

"I was once approached in my local co op..

When i say appoached I mean he literally followed me around the aisles until he was able to corner me by the magazines! Not a pleasant experience, especially when he said he enjoyed looking at my pics on FAB!"

They are enjoyable though

"I did try complimenting a petite woman in a supermarket the other day. I said ‘Hi there Lidl lady!’. She pointed out that we were in Aldi and walked away. "

Al-di guys will be trying that approach now

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I once got caught perving a man's arse while he was bent over the Whoops section in Tesco.

That ended up in a drink but he turned out to be very boring.

I did get a reduced trifle and some short dated kumkwats so it wasn't all bad.

And it was a very nice arse.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

No. The people who approach me in real life tend to be creepy.

eye contact and a smile but have never approached anyone

Wouldnt want to get barred and have to go morrisons

I once asked out a checkout girl in tesco after having a laugh with her while she scanned my food. We went out twice, she was good craic but I was a good bit older than her which is why it didn't go anywhere, we were just a little too different

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"eye contact and a smile but have never approached anyone

Wouldnt want to get barred and have to go morrisons "

If you approached me you'd have a high chance of success

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

married = safe to flirt and take the compliment.

single = very different reaction.

By *irth.Minge.FireMan  over a year ago

Seen in far off places

"Has any ladies on here been successfully seduced by a man or indeed a woman going about their daily business ? ( outside of work ) ..

I happened upon a very attractive lass in tesco the other day., and so I russled up the courage to be direct and compliment her. The experience was illuminating. Even though I didn't get her number ( she was married ),

She did comment that my approach had cheered her up no end after a very testing day. I felt like I'd made a nice difference to her day to what would have otherwise been a stranger going about her usual business.

"

Try it in Waitrose maybe?...

Merseyside

"I usually act if they are working there and ask them the direction of the diary aisle.

Once the contact is made I put a small note into her hands asking me to come behind the back of the shop to bash my bishop as quickly as possible

Never worked for some reasons that I totally ignore "

Diaries are okay at New Year for the rest of the year ask for the lube aisle.

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

I've done it twice.

Once in Lidl and once in Asda. The lidl one, I just went up to and said "I love these things in the middle where you can buy random stuff, what a great idea!" She replied, then I said "oh, what a lovely accent, where are you from?", Etc. She responded too well! When I said nice to meet you at the end, she hugged me, right when my gf at the time walked past... "Who the fuck is that silly bitch?!? Why is she wearing high heels?" Lol.

The Asda girl was even better... Put my basket down near her when reaching for something and said "hey, don't you be pinching anything out of my basket!" Then smiled. She smiled and we started a convo. I got her number! When I got back home, I looked at my phone and she'd sent me a filthy message! :o

By *atcherwankerMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

See, this is a weird one for me. I'd feel like I was being intrusive and probably kinda creepy if I approached a complete stranger in that kind of environment to try and chat her up. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there that would be thrilled, that it would really brighten their day, but I dunno. It just seems, to me at least, rather rude and inappropriate.

I have, yes and very recently whilst in Waitrose. I was looking at the Easter Eggs and he stood right next to me and chatted me up. It does feel very flattering when you get to my age for that to happen. He did talk to my boobs though which really bugs me; I like eye contact.

Merseyside

"See, this is a weird one for me. I'd feel like I was being intrusive and probably kinda creepy if I approached a complete stranger in that kind of environment to try and chat her up. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there that would be thrilled, that it would really brighten their day, but I dunno. It just seems, to me at least, rather rude and inappropriate. "

It's the thinking that you have to 'chat her up' that's the problem.

How about struggling to read the sugar/salt content on something then asking for her to read it to you ? After she's helped you ask her if the supermarket has a Costa or similar..... walk away ....walk back and say.. Do you fancy a coffee i'd love 5 mins company ...

Sommat like that but look casual not like it's your fookin driving test.

Merseyside

"I have, yes and very recently whilst in Waitrose. I was looking at the Easter Eggs and he stood right next to me and chatted me up. It does feel very flattering when you get to my age for that to happen. He did talk to my boobs though which really bugs me; I like eye contact. "

Oh C'mon Dana ......he was talking to your boooooooooobs, you are just in the way of the boooooooooobs!

The only people that try to flirt with me in public are little old men...I put it down to the fact their eyesight is so bad they can't see my resting bitch face

I’m too shy to approach a complete stranger and compliment them. I’d just end up stuttering my words and blushing. I’d probably then apologise and just walk off

By *atcherwankerMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"The only people that try to flirt with me in public are little old men...I put it down to the fact their eyesight is so bad they can't see my resting bitch face"

Ah, see, now my eyesight is reasonably proficient, but I'm enormously attracted to a resting bitch face. So expect another little old man with eagle eyes to shower you in compliments in the near future.

I'll try to do it in the fruit and veg section, and handle a couple of melons and a banana suggestively as I talk.

buckinghamshire

"See, this is a weird one for me. I'd feel like I was being intrusive and probably kinda creepy if I approached a complete stranger in that kind of environment to try and chat her up. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there that would be thrilled, that it would really brighten their day, but I dunno. It just seems, to me at least, rather rude and inappropriate. "

Try it, you might surprise yourself .. Just don't be rude and innapropriate.

I shop at Asda. The women there are less than ideal

By *r MoriartyMan  over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

Wouldn't do it in Tesco, Waitrose maybe.

No way could I approach anyone in Tesco, especially since there isn't one here. Also, because I live in such a small town I already know everyone. It would be frowned on to suddenly start chatting up Dave the 65 year old window cleaner.

I saw this hot blonde in a supermarket once, I walked right up to her and said ‘Has anyone ever told you, you’re stood in front of the Dairylea Lunchables?’

Fast forward to 20 minutes later and I’m at home, crying alone into my cheesy based snack.

(Meli, pretend it’s the first time I’ve used this story).

By *egularLegsMan  over a year ago

Erdington

"I once got caught perving a man's arse while he was bent over the Whoops section in Tesco.

That ended up in a drink but he turned out to be very boring.

I did get a reduced trifle and some short dated kumkwats so it wasn't all bad.

And it was a very nice arse.

"

I don't think I know that section

By *egularLegsMan  over a year ago

Erdington

"I've done it twice.

Once in Lidl and once in Asda. The lidl one, I just went up to and said "I love these things in the middle where you can buy random stuff, what a great idea!" She replied, then I said "oh, what a lovely accent, where are you from?", Etc. She responded too well! When I said nice to meet you at the end, she hugged me, right when my gf at the time walked past... "Who the fuck is that silly bitch?!? Why is she wearing high heels?" Lol.

The Asda girl was even better... Put my basket down near her when reaching for something and said "hey, don't you be pinching anything out of my basket!" Then smiled. She smiled and we started a convo. I got her number! When I got back home, I looked at my phone and she'd sent me a filthy message! :o"

I'll try that

buckinghamshire

"See, this is a weird one for me. I'd feel like I was being intrusive and probably kinda creepy if I approached a complete stranger in that kind of environment to try and chat her up. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there that would be thrilled, that it would really brighten their day, but I dunno. It just seems, to me at least, rather rude and inappropriate.

"

Also you just described something interesting .. How it would make you feel.. Fear of Judgement

. or rejection? I think it was thosr elements that had me initially nervous.

As a man, how often do you pass a lady you wish you knew better ..? Me, like many guys has either got to know new women in RL either through professinal / social circles .. or through the relative safety zone of sending a somewhat muted hello message online . .

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I'm going to lurk in the condom aisle and see who picks up the extra large packet, then I'll make my move

buckinghamshire

"I'm going to lurk in the condom aisle and see who picks up the extra large packet, then I'll make my move "

You sneaky banana.

I don't think anyone would ever approach me in a supermarket to try and chat me up. I'm too pig ugly. That said I probably wouldn't be very impressed unless they just hapoened to look like Bradley Cooper!

A few years ago when I was at Uni I got asked for my number in ALDI ( that's all I could afford.) I think that's the only time I've ever been hit on in a shop, and they definitely weren't anything to write home about. I gave them my number Any way as i was too scared to say i wasn't interested. They phoned me there and then in case they had the wrong number, so i had done the right thing. I ended up blocking them once I went home.

In all honesty it was creepy that he would ask a random stranger for their number.

Surely you could see she was wearing a ring before hitting on her though?

"Nope

I repel at the dozen "

I'm with you there! People look at me with disgust if i get too close in the aisle!

"I don't think anyone would ever approach me in a supermarket to try and chat me up. I'm too pig ugly. That said I probably wouldn't be very impressed unless they just hapoened to look like Bradley Cooper!

A few years ago when I was at Uni I got asked for my number in ALDI ( that's all I could afford.) I think that's the only time I've ever been hit on in a shop, and they definitely weren't anything to write home about. I gave them my number Any way as i was too scared to say i wasn't interested. They phoned me there and then in case they had the wrong number, so i had done the right thing. I ended up blocking them once I went home.

In all honesty it was creepy that he would ask a random stranger for their number.

"

Think you need a bit of self confidence

"Nope

I repel at the dozen

I'm with you there! People look at me with disgust if i get too close in the aisle! "

Oh give over!

"I'm going to lurk in the condom aisle and see who picks up the extra large packet, then I'll make my move "

LMAO

By *xperimentalistMan  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

I should be on offer in the middle aisle at lidl - something you don't really want and certainly don't need but just occasionally someone will have a look, but not pick you up or take you home

By *019ReadyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"I’m too shy to approach a complete stranger and compliment them. I’d just end up stuttering my words and blushing. I’d probably then apologise and just walk off "

Worked for Hugh Grant in films....oh wait...they're not real life

By *ired_upMan  over a year ago

ashton

"I don't think anyone would ever approach me in a supermarket to try and chat me up. I'm too pig ugly. That said I probably wouldn't be very impressed unless they just hapoened to look like Bradley Cooper!

"

You are not pig ugly!

I work in Tesco and there r so many fit guys in there, have only given my number out once tho haha

By *xperimentalistMan  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

"I work in Tesco and there r so many fit guys in there, have only given my number out once tho haha"

I am now picturing senior management at tesco trying to work out why their store in Poole is suddenly getting many more shoppers through the door!!

» Add a new message to this topic