FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I really do fuckin despair !!

I really do fuckin despair !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rumpyMcFuckNugget OP   Man  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Two snippets of news I've seen today....

Firstly , a local story where a gang of worthless feral twats deliberately run over someones dog whilst he was on a walk , the poor thing had to be put down .

Secondly , a poor doggo had acid poured over him and sadly died .

But my question is , should animal cruelty carry a mandatory prison sentence to deter people from doing it ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

No, being a horrible person should do

By *astyEricMan  over a year ago

Hull

Just do the same to them,

Eye for an eye

I say

Prison would be to good for them

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Our prisons are currently full to capacity.

Bring back corporal punishment and hard manual labour.

That should be a deterrent to many,because fear of prison is a thing of the past for too many.

Yes, if anything that kind of malice towards a living creature can only lead to directing it toward another person, it would be prevention

Den of Iniquity

"Our prisons are currently full to capacity.

That should be a deterrent to many,because fear of prison is a thing of the past for too many."

Sadly that is true is many cases

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"Two snippets of news I've seen today....

Firstly , a local story where a gang of worthless feral twats deliberately run over someones dog whilst he was on a walk , the poor thing had to be put down .

But my question is , should animal cruelty carry a mandatory prison sentence to deter people from doing it ??"

It's hard to say really, at the very least they should have a very close eye on them. Considering that a lot of serial killers start off with animal abuse.

Den of Iniquity

"Yes, if anything that kind of malice towards a living creature can only lead to directing it toward another person, it would be prevention "

Den of Iniquity

"Just do the same to them,

Eye for an eye

I say

Prison would be to good for them "

Absolutely

Den of Iniquity

But my question is , should animal cruelty carry a mandatory prison sentence to deter people from doing it ??

It's hard to say really, at the very least they should have a very close eye on them. Considering that a lot of serial killers start off with animal abuse."

Very true and a good point

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

Anyone committing animal cruelty should be subjected to the same physical act that the animal endured. End of.

Den of Iniquity

"Anyone committing animal cruelty should be subjected to the same physical act that the animal endured. End of."
If only

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Intention to cause harm, suffering, and/or death of a living creature should always have severe punishment in my opinion.

Obviously there are a few grey areas with the likes of slaughter for food, self defense etc. However regardless of anyone's stance on where animal cruelty starts and ends, I think the majority would agree that there is a sick mind behind drawing enjoyment of such pointless torture on this way.

Den of Iniquity

"Intention to cause harm, suffering, and/or death of a living creature should always have severe punishment in my opinion.

Obviously there are a few grey areas with the likes of slaughter for food, self defense etc. However regardless of anyone's stance on where animal cruelty starts and ends, I think the majority would agree that there is a sick mind behind drawing enjoyment of such pointless torture on this way. "

Yep . Agreed

"Our prisons are currently full to capacity.

That should be a deterrent to many,because fear of prison is a thing of the past for too many."

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

But my question is , should animal cruelty carry a mandatory prison sentence to deter people from doing it ??"

Cruelty of any sort should attract punishment. Currently in this country it's prison so yes.

My mum has been in agony for two weeks, the NHS is moving as fast as it can to resolve the problem. A dog owner who left their dog like it would quite rightly be prosecuted for cruelty. Who can I prosecute for cruelty to my mum?

Cruelty of any sort should attract punishment. Currently in this country it's prison so yes.

My mum has been in agony for two weeks, the NHS is moving as fast as it can to resolve the problem. A dog owner who left their dog like it would quite rightly be prosecuted for cruelty. Who can I prosecute for cruelty to my mum?"

I am sorry to hear about your mum

Sending you virtual fab hugs xox

"Just do the same to them,

Eye for an eye

I say

Prison would be to good for them "

so true

If anyone did anything to hurt to my dogs while I was out they'd better fucking run is all I can say, I'd have no hesitation in the beating the shit out if them.

Can't stand people who do this to animals, fucking disgusting, vile people.

Den of Iniquity

"If anyone did anything to hurt to my dogs while I was out they'd better fucking run is all I can say, I'd have no hesitation in the beating the shit out if them.

Can't stand people who do this to animals, fucking disgusting, vile people."

Exactly the same as me , the ironic thing is I'd probably b the one who ends up inside for breaking their nose

» Add a new message to this topic