FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Accommodate or not?

Accommodate or not?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you accommodate, what checks do you do on the people who you meet and invite into your house?

If you don't accommodate, what would change your mind so that you would? (For example seeing some kind of references.)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I've seen so much weirdness here. I don't and won't accommodate. Ever.

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

We only accommodate to people we have met before and who like very large dogs.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have accommodated twice but I have really got to know them first and met several times elsewhere.

I don't accommodate and don't plan on changing that anytime soon xx

Wants to have sex with me:check

Not carrying a concealed weapon(I'll ask and take her word for it):check

Looks clean and doesn't swear like a soldier:check

Good to go

I don't accommodate initially because i have very nosey neighbours .. if i have met someone before and i knew them then I would invite someone around

I won't accommodate because I still live at home... I've not had a reason to move yet.

If say I had a girlfriend and was planning a family which is highly unlikely then I'd move out.

Other than that no reason.

I had an issue with someone after accommodating and it's made me very wary (I had met him several times before and had no inkling be was a bit of a nut job). I'm not saying I would never do it again but it would take a lot of convincing.

I don’t. Strange people from the internet scare me

"If you accommodate, what checks do you do on the people who you meet and invite into your house?

If you don't accommodate, what would change your mind so that you would? (For example seeing some kind of references.)"

Ask if they have a vagina and tits, if they do my door is always open.

"If you accommodate, what checks do you do on the people who you meet and invite into your house?

If you don't accommodate, what would change your mind so that you would? (For example seeing some kind of references.)

Ask if they have a vagina and tits, if they do my door is always open."

On way

I have people at mine but I do build up a friendship first and only invite certain people back. I live with 5 people in a very large house so they may get to meet my housemates. I don’t do one offs so it would only be people I meet regularly.

[Removed by poster at 29/05/19 13:19:01]

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I wouldn’t accommodate. You see things go wrong too many times on here. I prefer to keep things very separate.

By *uzzy NavelWoman  over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

I did in my old house, but this one is very public, I feel like putting signs on the windows about feeding times...lol although it’s not in the rules to be clothed at all times....hoping to move ASAP.

If I feel a connection with someone I’d invite them round..l

We chat on here for a while and then meet for social. If nothing sets alarm bells ringing then we invite them over.

Mrs

I can, doesn't mean I will.

My house is very much a work in non-progress, and something I'm rather embarrassed about.

It's also terraced so cant take the piss with noise levels and I don't want to be worrying about complaints from neighbours.

P

If you don't accommodate, what would change your mind so that you would? (For example seeing some kind of references.)"

Many factors in place and considered for allowing anyone not just fab meets, into my home. I'm pretty certain I'd not have a 'dirty John' meet off here or anywhere else, I'm pretty wise and to overcautious to be caught off guard or in a vulnerable position.

It takes a lot of ticks to be in 'in' with me and they'd have no idea they were failing or passing the silent tests, before it's to late, for them.

I also have a great wingman and we both have a yet to be used 'red file' plan of action, for any potential mentals.

I make sure they understand that they will need to remove their shoes before entering my homes. Slippers will be provided though

"I can, doesn't mean I will.

My house is very much a work in non-progress, and something I'm rather embarrassed about.

It's also terraced so cant take the piss with noise levels and I don't want to be worrying about complaints from neighbours.

P"

haha last girl I was with lived on top floor she said try not to make too much noise the neighbors can hear.... 6 hours of her moaning uncontrollably and the headboard banging against the wall that we tried to stop, the girl just said fuck it and let it happen ..... The neighbours the next morning just looked at us both out the window as we were leaving ... It was awkward for her to talk them after hahaha

"I wouldn’t accommodate. You see things go wrong too many times on here. I prefer to keep things very separate. "

Do you have any examples, of these things gone wrong?

P haha last girl I was with lived on top floor she said try not to make too much noise the neighbors can hear.... 6 hours of her moaning uncontrollably and the headboard banging against the wall that we tried to stop, the girl just said fuck it and let it happen ..... The neighbours the next morning just looked at us both out the window as we were leaving ... It was awkward for her to talk them after hahaha "

I’d feel uncomfortable if I was the neighbours

By *nowwhitexxx1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

My home is my sanctuary really and not somewhere I want fab meets. It would have to be someone pretty special to get in through my front door.

"I make sure they understand that they will need to remove their shoes before entering my homes. Slippers will be provided though "

That reminds me, I have a bag full of hotel slippers to send to you.

"I make sure they understand that they will need to remove their shoes before entering my homes. Slippers will be provided though "

Can they bring your own slippers?

"I wouldn’t accommodate. You see things go wrong too many times on here. I prefer to keep things very separate.

Do you have any examples, of these things gone wrong?"

If that person shits on the couch for instance

"I make sure they understand that they will need to remove their shoes before entering my homes. Slippers will be provided though

Can they bring your own slippers?"

Of course I am not a monster

"I wouldn’t accommodate. You see things go wrong too many times on here. I prefer to keep things very separate.

If that person shits on the couch for instance "

Could be a gift :/

I give them a mono slipper, so then they have to hop into my front room.

"I make sure they understand that they will need to remove their shoes before entering my homes. Slippers will be provided though

That reminds me, I have a bag full of hotel slippers to send to you. "

Haha we think alike !

"My home is my sanctuary really and not somewhere I want fab meets. It would have to be someone pretty special to get in through my front door.

"

Thank you.

"My home is my sanctuary really and not somewhere I want fab meets. It would have to be someone pretty special to get in through my front door.

"

Stand by for back door joke.

Not by me though.

Can they bring your own slippers?

Of course I am not a monster "

Good...as they'd be big feet ergo HUGE slippers

Could be a gift :/"

The gift that keeps on giving...

That reminds me, I have a bag full of hotel slippers to send to you. "

I'm always on the fence as to if we can take the slippers or not have I been losing out on nabbing these all along? I feel bereft now

I used to accommodate when I was on here before. I wouldn't now though unless I knew someone very very well. I was quite naive previously and didn't consider that not everyone is decent, however 'normal' they may first appear.

I'm always on the fence as to if we can take the slippers or not have I been losing out on nabbing these all along? I feel bereft now "

I’m a flight attendant and have stashes of the things. Of course you can take the slippers, they are there for you to use as they can’t reuse again. Now the robes are not for the taking, you will get billed for that as they are re-useable.

The gift that keeps on giving..."

Haha don't poke it you'd never know....I've not had a cat for over 3 years now and he only stealth shit once in the 17 years I had him...

But I clearly remember finding it lay dorment like a fecking brown volcano hahaha.

When I used to frequent the chat rooms here, a male friend would ALAWYS say to anyone, I brought on cam "shit behind her sofa when she's not there!" Ah Ah toilet humour at it's best

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

I’m wary on who I would invite into my home. In fairness though, no more wary of meets from here as I would be from say Tinder or POF. Would want to chat first, then a social meet locally- if we get on then come on in!

The gift that keeps on giving...

Haha don't poke it you'd never know....I've not had a cat for over 3 years now and he only stealth shit once in the 17 years I had him...

But I clearly remember finding it lay dorment like a fecking brown volcano hahaha.

When I used to frequent the chat rooms here, a male friend would ALAWYS say to anyone, I brought on cam "shit behind her sofa when she's not there!" Ah Ah toilet humour at it's best "

That’s bloody hilarious. I love your friend’s humour, that’s something I would probably do.

I'm always on the fence as to if we can take the slippers or not have I been losing out on nabbing these all along? I feel bereft now

I’m a flight attendant and have stashes of the things. Of course you can take the slippers, they are there for you to use as they can’t reuse again. Now the robes are not for the taking, you will get billed for that as they are re-useable. "

Well bowl me over with a wrapped up posh soap!!!...I just thought the towels, etc get washed so why not the slippers. I knew the robes are a no go, as some even have price tags on them as well as cups and lampshades .

I'm taking extra slippers next time to make up for my losses

"I’m wary on who I would invite into my home. In fairness though, no more wary of meets from here as I would be from say Tinder or POF. Would want to chat first, then a social meet locally- if we get on then come on in!

"

If i wouldn’t let someone enter my home then they sure as hell won’t be entering my body.

Hull

Stand by for back door joke.

Not by me though."

Hull

Thank you."

Your welcome

By *avid alanMan  over a year ago

birmingham

I don’t accommodate purely because I’m a single dad and my child lives with me. I won’t go to a persons home before meeting them first or video chatting to them

By *andKBCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

We don't mostly because we have a family. But also cautious of weird single men!

If it was someone we knew well then it's a possibility.

I do allow people into my home but only after I've socially met them elsewhere and confident they seem decent. I lock my valuables in the safe and only allow the person I'm meeting in certain rooms. Apart from Adam, who I left in bed munching chocolate whilst I walked the dog.

Highly unlikely I would change my mind

I have a tent

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

I'd only accommodate if I've already met them for a social.

If someone wants to come to mind its only fair I know where they live too. In reality you really need to know who you are actually coming round if someone refuses then its a simple goodbye.

By *andonmessMan  over a year ago

A world all of his own

I do accomadate but I have to be very sure of the person first. This is my home first and foremost. Thankfully I've never regretted it and don't see that I would

"I have a tent "

Sounds cosy

"I do allow people into my home but only after I've socially met them elsewhere and confident they seem decent. I lock my valuables in the safe and only allow the person I'm meeting in certain rooms. Apart from Adam, who I left in bed munching chocolate whilst I walked the dog. "

I hope he brought his own chocolate! Mine would be hidden.

I don’t accommodate purely because I’m a single dad and my child lives with me. I won’t go to a persons home before meeting them first or video chatting to them "

Men have to be just as careful as women, you never know who is behind the profile...

"I don't accommodate initially because i have very nosey neighbours .. if i have met someone before and i knew them then I would invite someone around"

Good point about nosey neighbours!

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

Do you have any examples, of these things gone wrong?"

Yes, jealous, possessive types. People that are practically stalkers.

I wouldn’t blur any lines. My home is my sanctuary.

But the other day there was a thread where a woman was concerned about her lodger, in case there was an issue. People said she was wrong for judging him and she should give him a chance.

Yet on this thread people are giving reasons why they wouldn't even let a stranger visit their home, which is much less than living there.

Interesting.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

yes i used to accomadate. Still do to my regular gentlemen friends. Only special people got to stay the night though

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

[Removed by poster at 29/05/19 19:47:20]

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I don't accommodate new people due to bad experiences previously. I do with the people I'm good friends with.

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

I have amazing neighbour's with shoot guns loaded and ready to go, with a spare key to my front door plus I sleep with an ice pick.

The above maybe true, some true or a total lie but no ones dared attempted to call my bluff and i think it keeps the wrong people away

By *eavensScentCouple  over a year ago

Southend

We haven't yet but would be willing to if we chatted for a while and met beforehand

P haha last girl I was with lived on top floor she said try not to make too much noise the neighbors can hear.... 6 hours of her moaning uncontrollably and the headboard banging against the wall that we tried to stop, the girl just said fuck it and let it happen ..... The neighbours the next morning just looked at us both out the window as we were leaving ... It was awkward for her to talk them after hahaha

I’d feel uncomfortable if I was the neighbours "

well for 4 months every weekend they put up with it .... I bet they're happier and have got some peace now that the one I was seeing moved away and we're not seeing eachother anymore ..... Can't believe it's been 1 year already too

"But the other day there was a thread where a woman was concerned about her lodger, in case there was an issue. People said she was wrong for judging him and she should give him a chance.

Yet on this thread people are giving reasons why they wouldn't even let a stranger visit their home, which is much less than living there.

Interesting. "

Aye? Accommodate on here doesn't mean stay for the weekend, bring the dog It merely means you'd meet at home, or a social somewhere and back to yours/theirs not bring an overnight bag and your pillow. If that womans lodger is looking for accommodation, it's a whole other situation.

By *ibblingnewtWoman  over a year ago

by the sea

I wouldn’t want a total stranger in my home, but if I was super tempted I suppose I’d let someone know and find out his car reg, to be honest it’s all a bit too scary for me much better getting to know the person first much more relaxed then

By *ibblingnewtWoman  over a year ago

by the sea

"But the other day there was a thread where a woman was concerned about her lodger, in case there was an issue. People said she was wrong for judging him and she should give him a chance.

Interesting.

Aye? Accommodate on here doesn't mean stay for the weekend, bring the dog It merely means you'd meet at home, or a social somewhere and back to yours/theirs not bring an overnight bag and your pillow. If that womans lodger is looking for accommodation, it's a whole other situation."

I think a total stranger off the net is much more risky but it’s obviously a shorter period of time

I’d previously did background checks for lodger

Can’t do that on fab, most people give fake names and many lie about details

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

If I was single and lived alone, I would accommodate. If they're good enough to have sex with I'm OK with them knowing where I live.

We have accommodated and our general approach has been:

a: noone unverified.

b: meet in a relatively nearby public place and check for signs of psycho

c: single females only

By *Man1263Man  over a year ago

Stockport

I can.

No rabbit's, pot's not big enough anyway.

I do think you need to be careful, if in doubt after a meet, then just keep to hotels etc

"If I was single and lived alone, I would accommodate. If they're good enough to have sex with I'm OK with them knowing where I live. "

That’s my way of thinking.

I only accommodate people I've already met either socially or at their place.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

I don’t accommodate anyone unless I’ve known them a while and feel comfortable. This is my lads territory, a protection thing, and I never play if he is here

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Can accommodate, but won't.

If they are married which it seems most are, then they can take the risk

I don’t accommodate and nothing would change my mind.

#love

Ask if they have a vagina and tits, if they do my door is always open."

I can’t accom as I’ve got my sons here most of the time. I wouldn’t with one offs x

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Since my step-son and his girlfriend live at ours, accommodating is a big no.

Even if they weren't there, I wouldn't want to bring people to our home for sex. If I was single

I would consider it if I knew them well.

We've just started to have fab friends round to ours. But only ones we've met a few times before.

Its been great but we'd never have any strangers round

By *andonmessMan  over a year ago

A world all of his own

"Can accommodate, but won't.

If they are married which it seems most are, then they can take the risk"

And for those of us who actually aren't married?

By *ilth500Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

i never accommodate in my own home, but i own a pub with a flat above it so i accommodate there, but ill speak too them on the phone 1st,and generally prefer their place first or a hotel meet, i pay, then bring them to my pub/flat...

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I've mainly used hotels, with tight security backup. At mine, I've included neighbors and friends as help before. I'm generally very slow to meet, often taking months getting to know someone - others could be married and divorced in less time I

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

I won't accomodate unless I know someone really well.

In the past I had a guy turn up unannounced one Sunday lunchtime, while I was taking a break from mine. He thought is was ok as he couldn't contact me on fab.!

So I only meet at clubs now. Far safer

"i never accommodate in my own home, but i own a pub with a flat above it so i accommodate there, but ill speak too them on the phone 1st,and generally prefer their place first or a hotel meet, i pay, then bring them to my pub/flat... "

Did you say a pub?

"i never accommodate in my own home, but i own a pub with a flat above it so i accommodate there, but ill speak too them on the phone 1st,and generally prefer their place first or a hotel meet, i pay, then bring them to my pub/flat...

Did you say a pub? "

Hahaha! I was just about to say that

By *ustinCredible.Man  over a year ago

warrington

I'm a single guy so find it easier to arrange meets if i accom. Much easier for the visitor to say "ok I'm done now so I'm leaving" than the awkward moments of them trying to find the words to say "Get out my house".

But I live in a tiny bedsit so prefer to meet at thiers lol

By *egs11ABCWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"We only accommodate to people we have met before and who like very large dogs. "

Ditto. Only accommodate regular meets but 1 guy I was talking to asked to meet and sd could u put ur dogs away somewhere. Eh.... ye il get them to go to the pub for a couple of hours shall I??

Merseyside

"i never accommodate in my own home, but i own a pub with a flat above it so i accommodate there, but ill speak too them on the phone 1st,and generally prefer their place first or a hotel meet, i pay, then bring them to my pub/flat...

Did you say a pub? "

yep. little cracker full of characters

Merseyside

Did you say a pub?

Hahaha! I was just about to say that "

haha... i love it, love to work there myself full time but working on sites keeps me semi sane

Did you say a pub?

yep. little cracker full of characters "

Sounds like my kind of joint.

Merseyside

Did you say a pub?

Sounds like my kind of joint. "

got character and no ego??.... then your welcome anytime!

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

"I won't accomodate unless I know someone really well.

In the past I had a guy turn up unannounced one Sunday lunchtime, while I was taking a break from mine. He thought is was ok as he couldn't contact me on fab.!

So I only meet at clubs now. Far safer

"

Oh my

I used to accommodate but always made it clear it was just for the sex.. as soon as you catch your breath back.. please leave.

I stopped accommodating when one cockwomble got the train from Huddersfield and assumed he could spend the night at my house even after I'd said no. I sent him packing in a taxi all the way back.

By *oneyjule65Couple  over a year ago

Halifax

Agreed Mysterycouple.....

Did you say a pub?

got character and no ego??.... then your welcome anytime! "

Of course. I even find fun in a hotel bar in Nigeria.

"I'm a single guy so find it easier to arrange meets if i accom. Much easier for the visitor to say "ok I'm done now so I'm leaving" than the awkward moments of them trying to find the words to say "Get out my house".

But I live in a tiny bedsit so prefer to meet at thiers lol"

LOL ! I used to say just yawn and say.. well that was nice..they usually got the idea

Merseyside

Did you say a pub?

got character and no ego??.... then your welcome anytime!

Of course. I even find fun in a hotel bar in Nigeria. "

haha well you know were to find me next time your popping up to lovely Liverpool x

Well i'm still at home saving for a mortgage so my version of accommodating is paying for a hotel. In that case, it's much easier to vet people since I ccan just have the hotel staff kick someone out if needed.

I'd make sure to hide my wallet if I didn't know them well though just on the off chance they try to grab it and run the mornign after

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Isn't all just about trust in another, and doesnt that always take some time to build....

"Isn't all just about trust in another, and doesnt that always take some time to build...."

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

I don't accommodate simply because I "live - in" at work in single quarters that go with my job. I don't mix my private & employment lives

I openly state this in my profile which is accepted by most people. However, some folks have actually suggested me of being married, by not being able to accommodate!

Their problem, not mine!

This is one of the most important discussions in the forums. Safety should be a number 1 concern for all of us because it only takes one time to ruin things. Always be cautious and have things in place if you accommodate at home. I will share some more knowledge on this vital topic another time, but for now...

"I do allow people into my home but only after I've socially met them elsewhere and confident they seem decent. I lock my valuables in the safe and only allow the person I'm meeting in certain rooms. Apart from Adam, who I left in bed munching chocolate whilst I walked the dog. "

Oh... my... lord... ha ha

Hang on, where are the Mods!? I thought naming and shaming was frowned upon.

This is not as bad as it seems! I am not that filthy! Jeez, okay wait in my defence here is what happened... D said I should make myself feel at home and be comfortable so I was feeling peckish, as you do...

I love my munchies so one thing led to another... and please bare in mind this next bit is crucial... we had that trust "conversation" I said if you leave me alone I cannot be held responsible for what will be consumed... and if in doubt follow the trail of crumbs because you will know exactly where I been ooops so why you had the surprise look on your face when you came back to find me covered with delicious treats I will never know...

And I washed the dishes!

What you like hey... outing me like that. I don't even know why I can't stop smiling because this is not even funny

Thank you for trusting me and allowing me to empty your fridge. A true friend #Respect

P.s. You can have a rummage through my cupboards anytime

"This is one of the most important discussions in the forums. Safety should be a number 1 concern for all of us because it only takes one time to ruin things. Always be cautious and have things in place if you accommodate at home. I will share some more knowledge on this vital topic another time, but for now...

I do allow people into my home but only after I've socially met them elsewhere and confident they seem decent. I lock my valuables in the safe and only allow the person I'm meeting in certain rooms. Apart from Adam, who I left in bed munching chocolate whilst I walked the dog.

Oh... my... lord... ha ha

Hang on, where are the Mods!? I thought naming and shaming was frowned upon.

This is not as bad as it seems! I am not that filthy! Jeez, okay wait in my defence here is what happened... D said I should make myself feel at home and be comfortable so I was feeling peckish, as you do...

I love my munchies so one thing led to another... and please bare in mind this next bit is crucial... we had that trust "conversation" I said if you leave me alone I cannot be held responsible for what will be consumed... and if in doubt follow the trail of crumbs because you will know exactly where I been ooops so why you had the surprise look on your face when you came back to find me covered with delicious treats I will never know...

And I washed the dishes!

What you like hey... outing me like that. I don't even know why I can't stop smiling because this is not even funny

Thank you for trusting me and allowing me to empty your fridge. A true friend #Respect

P.s. You can have a rummage through my cupboards anytime "

I might just do that x

Always meet at a cafe/pub see if there's an energy and take it from there. I don't give anyone I haven't met my address.

First meet at a gay sauna. Not happy to bring anyone home. I like to think I have a nice home with nice things. I wouldn't want my neighbours to know how filthy I am.

» Add a new message to this topic