FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Friend requests

Friend requests

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just me or does it really piss you off at times when people send you an invite. Or add you and then never engage you in any form of conversation at all. Or even make an effort full stop with you???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Is it just me or does it really piss you off at times when people send you an invite. Or add you and then never engage you in any form of conversation at all. Or even make an effort full stop with you???"
It may be done because they want to see your pictures? For that reason I dont accept friend invites from anybody unless we had contact before.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nope agree with u - come to the conclusion they are pic collectors !!

especially the ones who have no pics on their profile

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

I cant be bothered with friends requests . hotlist works well for me.Yes it does seem odd they add you and then never speak again. Guess its just to see private fotos .

"especially the ones who have no pics on their profile"

+1

Does my head in to be honest but yeah pic collectors deffo. So there are female pic collectors then as well as males on here I spose grrrr

Fancy wanting to collect pics of my ugle mug hey haha

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Its just pic collectors or friend collectors I guess.. xx

Not half!! It pisses us off big time and we get more couples just add themselves than anyone else.

It's like they think they're immune from the message asking people not too

By *aravancoupleMan  over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

WE DON'T ADD ANY ONE TO OUR FRIENDS LIST TILL WE HAVE MET

For me it is friend requests from bi-men, even though I have it in my profile I am straight.

"Does my head in to be honest but yeah pic collectors deffo. So there are female pic collectors then as well as males on here I spose grrrr

Fancy wanting to collect pics of my ugle mug hey haha"

I would not say you are ugly...

We only accept friends requests once we have had a conversation via messages & only then if we are looking to meet the people.

A lot of single guys posing as couples on these sites who just want free wank material.

Surprising how many disappear once you ask for fem-fem phone chat before adding them. lol

No i just block.....but, i possibly irritated someone else by not sending one..i think they may have considered me a time waster.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Is it just me or does it really piss you off at times when people send you an invite. Or add you and then never engage you in any form of conversation at all. Or even make an effort full stop with you???"

don't add 'em then.... simple as that....

if i get a friends invite before they talk.. i send them back one saying i am flattered but i prefer talking a little first before adding.. so say hi and we will take it from there..

if they then want to get to know.. they get back, if not... i know they are just interested in looking at pics (not that they are that interesting anyway....

"Does my head in to be honest but yeah pic collectors deffo. So there are female pic collectors then as well as males on here I spose grrrr

I would not say you are ugly... "

Aww bless ya hun cheers lol x

Aww bless ya hun cheers lol x"

No worries... Just make sure you get get your head out the door...

No, not really.

Then again tolerance is my middle name, lol

We never lose 1 nanosecond of sleep worrying about it.

Lots more important things in life to worry about than friends requests on a swingers site

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

Boldon

I would not say you are ugly... "

I'd think it but just not say it

I don't accept friend invites unless i have chatted. A lot just want to look at your pics.

"WE DON'T ADD ANY ONE TO OUR FRIENDS LIST TILL WE HAVE MET"
Me too

"We never lose 1 nanosecond of sleep worrying about it.

Lots more important things in life to worry about than friends requests on a swingers site"

So why take the time to read this and reply then? lol

i still get men trying to add me ...feck knows why when im gay ffs! lol...there just knuckle shufflers trying to add as many as they can and get the baby oil out and wank away at the pics...no intention of making converstations or arranging a meet ppffttt ... grinds my melon

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

Lots more important things in life to worry about than friends requests on a swingers site"

Can someone please read my friends invite topic in the 'swingers support and advice' room and answer my question please

I swear I'm like the kiss of death to these forums lol

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

With you on that one, as per not getting bothered by tons of stuff people do on Fab/elsewhere.

It still surprises me that so many people do send friend requests to us all, without so much as a 'hi' or something. Maybe social skills are in short supply. Good reminder tho, I'm going to add a 'it's ok to wink' type line to the profile tho.

I would not say you are ugly..

Aww bless ya hun cheers lol x"

I [ mrs ] think you are indeed quite a handsome chap, and with a good profile too, you can't beat someone with a good sense of humour. xx

Lots more important things in life to worry about than friends requests on a swingers site

So why take the time to read this and reply then? lol"

Because it's an open forum and I'm entitled to express my views and opinions in exactly the same way as you and everybody else is

Boldon

"Can someone please read my friends invite topic in the 'swingers support and advice' room and answer my question please

I swear I'm like the kiss of death to these forums lol "

tumble as no-one else posts lol

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Bugs the shite outta me

"Can someone please read my friends invite topic in the 'swingers support and advice' room and answer my question please

tumble as no-one else posts lol"

It happens everytime lol

Sorry

Because it's an open forum and I'm entitled to express my views and opinions in exactly the same way as you and everybody else is"

lol chill out I no you are entitled to your views and opinion lol

Was only pulling your leg!. Ooooooow its come off in my hand as well hey they make um pretty good these arties these days dont they

Because it's an open forum and I'm entitled to express my views and opinions in exactly the same way as you and everybody else is

lol chill out I no you are entitled to your views and opinion lol

Was only pulling your leg!. Ooooooow its come off in my hand as well hey they make um pretty good these arties these days dont they "

OK fella, you got me that time lol

Nice one

I would not say you are ugly..

Aww bless ya hun cheers lol x

I [ mrs ] think you are indeed quite a handsome chap, and with a good profile too, you can't beat someone with a good sense of humour. xx "

Wey hey and I didnt even have to pay you to say that lol hmmmm me thinks you can deffo come again haha

Thanx tho xx

Boldon

tumble as no-one else posts lolIt happens everytime lol

Sorry "

I think you'll find there are now posts on your thread xx

I ignore all winks and friends requests from Day 1.

Boldon

I'd think it but just not say it "

oi, timbers - can you at least act insulted or react badly when I'm trying to troll ya?

ignore unless we start to become .....

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I do think its a bit strange when someone does that, but it doesnt annoy me as I just delete them.

Pic collectors? Not sure why someone would need to send a friends invite to collect pics when there are hundreds posted on here everyday, and god only knows how many 1000s on the internet if someone was that fussed...

Think its more likely they just want to see your private pics so they can decide whether or not they can be bothered sending a message.

Either way I just delete them.

Nope

I couldn't give a flying fuck about it

oi, timbers - can you at least act insulted or react badly when I'm trying to troll ya? "

NOPE not at all! as I am in a happy mood today.This man I met down the market yesterday said my car was a health hazzard and he would take it off my hands and make it better for me. He then offered me some magic beans as a straight swap for the car and told me that I will soon be very very rich and my cupbards will never be bare.

I woke up this morning to a packet of rich tea bikkies, 4 of which sadly broke off in my cup due to sogginess. Hey a mere slight teathing problem no doubt. I will soon be a very very wealthy man.You troll and snipe away as sticks n stones wont hurt me now I have my magic beans xxx

"Is it just me or does it really piss you off at times when people send you an invite. Or add you and then never engage you in any form of conversation at all. Or even make an effort full stop with you???

Nope

I couldn't give a flying fuck about it "

Your well fit hunni id be your friend any day of the week. Can you lend me a tenner please M8 xx

"Think its more likely they just want to see your private pics so they can decide whether or not they can be bothered sending a message."

A game which is easily reversed.

Wait until they're offline, then accept the request. Check out *their* private pics and see if *you* can be bothered to send a message. If not, block 'em!

We just delete them to be honest. not something we worry about at all, although we do have a lot of filters on, just to save our time and the time of others if they're not what we are looking for, However we do answer every message that we receive, even if it's just a polite " no thank you "...

Boldon

oi, timbers - can you at least act insulted or react badly when I'm trying to troll ya?

NOPE not at all! as I am in a happy mood today.This man I met down the market yesterday said my car was a health hazzard and he would take it off my hands and make it better for me. He then offered me some magic beans as a straight swap for the car and told me that I will soon be very very rich and my cupbards will never be bare.

I woke up this morning to a packet of rich tea bikkies, 4 of which sadly broke off in my cup due to sogginess. Hey a mere slight teathing problem no doubt. I will soon be a very very wealthy man.You troll and snipe away as sticks n stones wont hurt me now I have my magic beans xxx"

Fair do's Timber - I will wait to troll ya another day and make sure you don't climb the beanstalk from those magic beans - the size of the giant's cock might make you feel inferior

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I just mass delete without looking unless im expecting one, same with winks just mass delete.

I woke up this morning to a packet of rich tea bikkies, 4 of which sadly broke off in my cup due to sogginess. Hey a mere slight teathing problem no doubt. I will soon be a very very wealthy man.You troll and snipe away as sticks n stones wont hurt me now I have my magic beans xxx

Fair do's Timber - I will wait to troll ya another day and make sure you don't climb the beanstalk from those magic beans - the size of the giant's cock might make you feel inferior "

Its not the size of the giant its what he can do with it that matters lol big balls as well no doubt

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Think its more likely they just want to see your private pics so they can decide whether or not they can be bothered sending a message.

A game which is easily reversed.

Wait until they're offline, then accept the request. Check out *their* private pics and see if *you* can be bothered to send a message. If not, block 'em! "

Oooo I would never do that!!

no it does not piss me off at all but a lack of empathy and bitchyness does.

Boldon

"

Fair do's Timber - I will wait to troll ya another day and make sure you don't climb the beanstalk from those magic beans - the size of the giant's cock might make you feel inferior

Its not the size of the giant its what he can do with it that matters lol big balls as well no doubt"

Well be careful anyway timber - the giant might want to smash yer back doors in for trespassing and I'd hate to see you hurt

Not something that bothers either of us tbh, if we like the look of them we accept, if we dont we dont lol

I get them all the time, no conversation, just a friendship request, they haven't even read my profile first as I can usually tell by how far they are away from me.

And I don't accept them, one couple got blocked as they kept doing it all the time; one weekend was about 4 times, think that is just taking the piss

If people havent had the good grace to read my profile, and speak to me first before they send me a friends invite, i block them. They dont take the time to make an effort, so why should i?

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

no i send them straight to the reject bin

» Add a new message to this topic