FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Each to there own

Each to there own

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so without going into too much detail on here as thats not sexy is it.

So I no this site caters for loads of people with differnt tastes sexual wise- but what makes some one think that I would be interested in driving through the night for a couple of hours to fuck a blind folded and tied up woman along with 3or 4 other strange men whoom I have never met!

Sorry but is it just me or do alarm bells not start to ring ever so slightly here as for a couples profile she has no access to it and he seems to do all the arrangements

Its like erm hello is this for real I am expected to do this and then just leave without saying a word.

Maybe get paid a visit by the boys and girls in blue lol. Sorry I no some people are into this kind of thing and good luck to them as what ever turns you on. However is it just me or does there not have to be some form of attraction both mental and physical before you get it on with a person??,

Besides surley if they are genuine then its all just about what they want and you just mean nothing to them at the end of the day your just a cock to be used at that moment lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Some women have this as a fantasy. Not sure why its a problem. Surely you just move on if you don't want to join in? Or did they say no-one else but you would do?

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

It's not as uncommon as you seem to think.

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

"Some women have this as a fantasy. Not sure why its a problem. Surely you just move on if you don't want to join in? Or did they say no-one else but you would do?"

+ 1

[Removed by poster at 16/02/12 18:46:36]

"It's not as uncommon as you seem to think."

Na it aint for me at all is that kind of thing. Tho good luck to the people that are into it as whats good for one aint always the same for some one else.

What makes us all different I spose hey

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

+1

I wouldnt want to do it, but i can understand why a lot of people would.

I've never tried it, but i have to admit it's a fantasy of mine. Generally i'm much more domme than sub so it's the only time I would stay out of the arrangements and give hubby full control as it's more important that hubby gets to know the blokes and feels comfortable that they are all respectful and will respect his wishes if he felt I wasn't enjoying something. Which he would know, with even the slightest tap on his arm. I think it's important that from the outset Charlie would be seen as ring master and orchestrator and subsequently this would put my mind at ease that he was in total control. xxx

"I wouldnt want to do it, but i can understand why a lot of people would."

Just dont appeal to me at all to drive through the night to que up and fuck a blind folded tied up woman without saying a word and then just leave and drive back home

No emotion at all there is there

well,we love doing this apart the fact Carla is not restrained!If thats not your taste,you free to decline the offer !we have different ways to play depend on our mood!

we still amazed at how many singles guys complaining they dont meet and when its offer on a plate,they chicken out!may be we are too blunt! lol

Agreed.

"well,we love doing this apart the fact Carla is not restrained!If thats not your taste,you free to decline the offer !we have different ways to play depend on our mood!

we still amazed at how many singles guys complaining they dont meet and when its offer on a plate,they chicken out!may be we are too blunt! lol"

lol fare play to ya. I cant speak for other single guys on here but its not at all my cup of tea as I personally like to mett on my own terms and not in that kind of setting so I deffo turned them down

And I aint gone short of meets on here since I came on lol as I say tho each to there own aint it x

» Add a new message to this topic