FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Married or not you should read this...

Married or not you should read this...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *azzaahh OP   Woman  over a year ago

north wales / chester

“When I got home that night as my wife served dinner, I held her hand and said, I’ve got something to tell you. She sat down and ate quietly. Again I observed the hurt in her eyes.

Suddenly I didn’t know how to open my mouth. But I had to let her know what I was thinking. I want a divorce. I raised the topic calmly. She didn’t seem to be annoyed by my words, instead she asked me softly, why?

I avoided her question. This made her angry. She threw away the chopsticks and shouted at me, you are not a man! That night, we didn’t talk to each other. She was weeping. I knew she wanted to find out what had happened to our marriage. But I could hardly give her a satisfactory answer; she had lost my heart to Jane. I didn’t love her anymore. I just pitied her!

With a deep sense of guilt, I drafted a divorce agreement which stated that she could own our house, our car, and 30% stake of my company. She glanced at it and then tore it into pieces. The woman who had spent ten years of her life with me had become a stranger. I felt sorry for her wasted time, resources and energy but I could not take back what I had said for I loved Jane so dearly. Finally she cried loudly in front of me, which was what I had expected to see. To me her cry was actually a kind of release. The idea of divorce which had obsessed me for several weeks seemed to be firmer and clearer now.

The next day, I came back home very late and found her writing something at the table. I didn’t have supper but went straight to sleep and fell asleep very fast because I was tired after an eventful day with Jane. When I woke up, she was still there at the table writing. I just did not care so I turned over and was asleep again.

In the morning she presented her divorce conditions: she didn’t want anything from me, but needed a month’s notice before the divorce. She requested that in that one month we both struggle to live as normal a life as possible. Her reasons were simple: our son had his exams in a month’s time and she didn’t want to disrupt him with our broken marriage.

This was agreeable to me. But she had something more, she asked me to recall how I had carried her into out bridal room on our wedding day. She requested that every day for the month’s duration I carry her out of our bedroom to the front door ever morning. I thought she was going crazy. Just to make our last days together bearable I accepted her odd request.

I told Jane about my wife’s divorce conditions. . She laughed loudly and thought it was absurd. No matter what tricks she applies, she has to face the divorce, she said scornfully.

My wife and I hadn’t had any body contact since my divorce intention was explicitly expressed. So when I carried her out on the first day, we both appeared clumsy. Our son clapped behind us, daddy is holding mommy in his arms. His words brought me a sense of pain. From the bedroom to the sitting room, then to the door, I walked over ten meters with her in my arms. She closed her eyes and said softly; don’t tell our son about the divorce. I nodded, feeling somewhat upset. I put her down outside the door. She went to wait for the bus to work. I drove alone to the office.

On the second day, both of us acted much more easily. She leaned on my chest. I could smell the fragrance of her blouse. I realized that I hadn’t looked at this woman carefully for a long time. I realized she was not young any more. There were fine wrinkles on her face, her hair was graying! Our marriage had taken its toll on her. For a minute I wondered what I had done to her.

On the fourth day, when I lifted her up, I felt a sense of intimacy returning. This was the woman who had given ten years of her life to me. On the fifth and sixth day, I realized that our sense of intimacy was growing again. I didn’t tell Jane about this. It became easier to carry her as the month slipped by. Perhaps the everyday workout made me stronger.

She was choosing what to wear one morning. She tried on quite a few dresses but could not find a suitable one. Then she sighed, all my dresses have grown bigger. I suddenly realized that she had grown so thin, that was the reason why I could carry her more easily.

Suddenly it hit me… she had buried so much pain and bitterness in her heart. Subconsciously I reached out and touched her head.

Our son came in at the moment and said, Dad, it’s time to carry mom out. To him, seeing his father carrying his mother out had become an essential part of his life. My wife gestured to our son to come closer and hugged him tightly. I turned my face away because I was afraid I might change my mind at this last minute. I then held her in my arms, walking from the bedroom, through the sitting room, to the hallway. Her hand surrounded my neck softly and naturally. I held her body tightly; it was just like our wedding day.

But her much lighter weight made me sad. On the last day, when I held her in my arms I could hardly move a step. Our son had gone to school. I held her tightly and said, I hadn’t noticed that our life lacked intimacy. I drove to office…. jumped out of the car swiftly without locking the door. I was afraid any delay would make me change my mind…I walked upstairs. Jane opened the door and I said to her, Sorry, Jane, I do not want the divorce anymore.

She looked at me, astonished, and then touched my forehead. Do you have a fever? She said. I moved her hand off my head. Sorry, Jane, I said, I won’t divorce. My marriage life was boring probably because she and I didn’t value the details of our lives, not because we didn’t love each other anymore. Now I realize that since I carried her into my home on our wedding day I am supposed to hold her until death do us apart. Jane seemed to suddenly wake up. She gave me a loud slap and then slammed the door and burst into tears. I walked downstairs and drove away. At the floral shop on the way, I ordered a bouquet of flowers for my wife. The salesgirl asked me what to write on the card. I smiled and wrote, I’ll carry you out every morning until death do us apart.

That evening I arrived home, flowers in my hands, a smile on my face, I run up stairs, only to find my wife in the bed -dead. My wife had been fighting CANCER for months and I was so busy with Jane to even notice. She knew that she would die soon and she wanted to save me from the whatever negative reaction from our son, in case we push through with the divorce.— At least, in the eyes of our son—- I’m a loving husband….

The small details of your lives are what really matter in a relationship. It is not the mansion, the car, property, the money in the bank. These create an environment conducive for happiness but cannot give happiness in themselves.

So find time to be your spouse’s friend and do those little things for each other that build intimacy. Do have a real happy marriage!

Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up

by: Ennaid Seyer

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What a beautiful but sad story I know what else I would like to say but at this moment in time, I don't feel it would be right to

that was just beautiful

I have tears in my eyes

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

One reason im down on people cheating on their partner, i knew a woman of 28 with three little kiddies found out her husband was having an affair and went and committed suicide.

"One reason im down on people cheating on their partner, i knew a woman of 28 with three little kiddies found out her husband was having an affair and went and committed suicide."

That's awful

Heavy...

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"One reason im down on people cheating on their partner, i knew a woman of 28 with three little kiddies found out her husband was having an affair and went and committed suicide.

That's awful "

yes it is and one of the reasons i get on my high horse about people cheating on their partners. If they can cheat with a clear conscience good for them

By *stwoforfun2Couple  over a year ago

South Suffolk Area

We have just sat and read this together, we couldn't write the words right now that would really explain how that made us feel

By *onestbabeWoman  over a year ago

canvey

Omg that is such a sad sad story so beautiful I cud not stop reading it brought tears to my eyes and it is so true

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

Yeah very sad!

One of the biggest problems in marriage?

Lack of communication.....

Even as she was dying she couldn't talk to him, she had to write it down on paper

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"Yeah very sad!

Even as she was dying she couldn't talk to him, she had to write it down on paper "

yep, mine had passed away three weeks earlier before i noticed

[Removed by poster at 16/02/12 01:38:30]

"Yeah very sad!

Even as she was dying she couldn't talk to him, she had to write it down on paper

yep, mine had passed away three weeks earlier before i noticed "

too busy with yer wandering mycelium no doubt, tch.

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"Yeah very sad!

yep, mine had passed away three weeks earlier before i noticed

too busy with yer wandering mycelium no doubt, tch. "

lol, i had to google that

i sure am vegetating

Bloody good job he didn't shag her in that last month, he might have killed her, then his son would have hated him AND sex as he grew up.

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

I was just reading this and reached the point of the ladies writing down of her terms and thought how nice. .. Kinda guessed it were going to be a wonderful ending so read it out from the start with Mrs FJ next to me.

It got hard reading and both of us shed a tear.

People allow themselves to drift apart. This is an great post. Thankyou xxxx

This story is so touching and so very true.

Everyone one should take time to realise who they have and the reasons why you love them.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

What happened to poor Jane ?

A fantastic sentiments etc etc, but the people are not real.

Guess the real moral of that story is, often we are too busy with our own happiness to notice others that could do with our support...

Merseyside

Sentimental ? How could you!

That was so real. It broke my heart. The woman was real. The man was real. The little boy was real ( God bless this corn flake loving little tyke.) And JANE.......no one could fake her. She's so goddam ...... inspirational.

You're cold.

"What happened to poor Jane ?"

jane is on this site as a dominatrix who hates men

Merseyside

"What happened to poor Jane ?

jane is on this site as a dominatrix who hates men "

Does she do glamour modelling and go out with a bloke called Sir Knob of Fab ?

"Sentimental ? How could you!

That was so real. It broke my heart. The woman was real. The man was real. The little boy was real ( God bless this corn flake loving little tyke.) And JANE.......no one could fake her. She's so goddam ...... inspirational.

You're cold."

Your funny, we should meet and swap notes x

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

"One reason im down on people cheating on their partner, i knew a woman of 28 with three little kiddies found out her husband was having an affair and went and committed suicide."

same here.

woman Em knows cheated on her fella IN FRONT OF HIS FACE and he upped and walked in front of a truck. that was 7 months ago, and your one is 5 months pregnant with the other fellas baby.

If the situation in the OP was actually real.. I'd feel sorry for a couple who had got to a point where one of them couldn't tell the other that he/she had terminal cancer. The marriage died eons before and there is absolutely no point resurrecting the dead. I can see what the wife in the OP was doing though, she made him carry her etc, it was not to win him back but to give her son a happy memory of dad carrying mum when she wasn't well.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

So did he get back with Jane once the wife was out of the picture?

"So did he get back with Jane once the wife was out of the picture?"

Prolly gave her his dead wife's slippers and told her to answer to 'fuzzy britches'.

"If the situation in the OP was actually real.. I'd feel sorry for a couple who had got to a point where one of them couldn't tell the other that he/she had terminal cancer. The marriage died eons before and there is absolutely no point resurrecting the dead. I can see what the wife in the OP was doing though, she made him carry her etc, it was not to win him back but to give her son a happy memory of dad carrying mum when she wasn't well."

Although maybe not real these things are usually based on some fact

And are designed to make people think

It certainly made me think because the first time I commented on it I wote several things and deleted them

Eventually opting for a thumbs up emoticon

Makes me realise you shouldn't take things for granted

Also on a point you made Wishy about the fact of the woman keeping the cancer from her husband

This happens also in loving relationships

My ex mother in law was in a happy fifty year marriage but couldn't tell her husband she was dying of cancer

"Also on a point you made Wishy about the fact of the woman keeping the cancer from her husband

This happens also in loving relationships

My ex mother in law was in a happy fifty year marriage but couldn't tell her husband she was dying of cancer "

I know Soapster, my own mum went into hospital for a minor op just before Xmas and didn't tell anyone as she didn't want us to worry. The problem is/was that our Aunt - her sister - died on the operating table last year and we were quite angry with mum for not saying anything about the op. She saw our point of view afterwards and said sorry for not mentioning it. I can understand wanting to protect someone from the hurt of a terminal disease but that's why we pick people to spend our lives with - to help through the bad times as well as enjoy the good ones together too.

My mother lost her fight to cancer a couple of years ago. She hid it from everyone for as long as she could. In the main she wanted to protect everyone else..... but a bit of me believes she also just didn't want to think about it and with no one else knowing she could pretend it wasn't happening.

All I know is... in the last month you had to be blind not to know the woman was seriously ill.

PS... I've still not told my dad she's dead.

By *ooty and suuCouple  over a year ago

barnsley

a verry touching story

look at your partner and decide

could anyone else give that level of love and comitment to you over the years

would you realy wish to realy live without what you have

my advise would be think long and hard think twice before you walk away

By *uslaffMan  over a year ago

manchester

So is he back shagging Jane now ?

"So is he back shagging Jane now ? "

That should be the conclusion, after all, Jane knew that sh had to wait only a month for him to go, and a divorce would be a 50/50 type split. Now he has the lot and any insurance polices etc.

So The son was happy that he saw his mum and dad happy and passed all his exams.

The wife was happy as she was doing what mothers have done for ever, putting others before themslves.

The dad got to be shown in a good light to his son and made the wife happier in the end. He also received the lot.

Jane got what she wanted and more.

SO fail to see who lost

Such a sad story made me cry and look at my life xxxxx

"

SO fail to see who lost "

The wife...She lost her life

"

SO fail to see who lost

The wife...She lost her life "

Nothing could be done for her, and she did a very motherly thing with the effort she made for the son.

Of course in part two of the story, enraged Jane turns up at his house to boil the pet rabbit. The son overhears the confrontation and realises his dad is a complete and utter cunt; as it now appears that dad was shagging another woman whilst waiting for his wife to pop her clogs on her death bed. Dad cracks Jane’s scull on the fireplace during a struggle. Son stabs dad in memory of his mother. Son gets life and ends up being a shower bitch for half a dozen inmates.

Merseyside

You're cold.

Your funny, we should meet and swap notes x"

Are you six foot plus - body of Adonis - brain like a sewer - humour in abundance and enough emotional intelligence to to comprehend the worlds ills and yet forgive ? WITH a fat cock ?

You're cold.

Are you six foot plus - body of Adonis - brain like a sewer - humour in abundance and enough emotional intelligence to to comprehend the worlds ills and yet forgive ? WITH a fat cock ?"

Yes - with a small a - not quite, but getting there - yes - oh indeed - and very much so - I'm not in the small end in the showers

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"So did he get back with Jane once the wife was out of the picture?"

that could be a win win for the kid..

gets a new mum and his dad is'nt away odd hours at 'meetings'..

Merseyside

You're cold.

Are you six foot plus - body of Adonis - brain like a sewer - humour in abundance and enough emotional intelligence to to comprehend the worlds ills and yet forgive ? WITH a fat cock ?

Yes - with a small a - not quite, but getting there - yes - oh indeed - and very much so - I'm not in the small end in the showers "

Sorry I have NO intentions of meeting a small 'a' .... over before we began ;P

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

" my advise would be think long and hard think twice before you walk away "

absolutely agreed..

been there..

nearly did..

so glad i never..

and lucky beyond words to be able to not do so..

"...

You're cold.

Yes - with a small a - not quite, but getting there - yes - oh indeed - and very much so - I'm not in the small end in the showers

Sorry I have NO intentions of meeting a small 'a' .... over before we began ;P"

It was fun whist it lasted, see you around kid

Merseyside

"a verry touching story

look at your partner and decide

could anyone else give that level of love and comitment to you over the years

would you realy wish to realy live without what you have

my advise would be think long and hard think twice before you walk away "

It's precisely because people think 'long and hard' that they DO walk away.

"Of course in part two of the story, enraged Jane turns up at his house to boil the pet rabbit. The son overhears the confrontation and realises his dad is a complete and utter cunt; as it now appears that dad was shagging another woman whilst waiting for his wife to pop her clogs on her death bed. Dad cracks Jane’s scull on the fireplace during a struggle. Son stabs dad in memory of his mother. Son gets life and ends up being a shower bitch for half a dozen inmates."

Hey! Stop serialising my autobiography ya cow!!

» Add a new message to this topic