FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fuck buddies

Fuck buddies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not sure what this exactly means folks to be honest. Does it mean that you are just meeting each other regular for NSA hassle free or what. Does that mean then that you are not boy friend and girl friend as I had a so called fuck buddy recently who seemed to think that I then belonged to her and could not meet or talk to any one else. Yet she could do as she pleased lol

Please explain to me what exactly a fuck buddy is folks yeah ??? x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *azzaahhWoman  over a year ago

north wales / chester

a friend you fuck ...gues slevel of friendship depends on what you both want ..i had two when in Scotland)

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

thats what we see it as, tbh.

people with no feelings for each other outside of the bedroom.

no commitment level and just cock fodder.

Why then do some seem to get posseive over you lol I dont understand that at all haha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

a buddy who you fuck, a friend with benefits (not dole!) someone who doesnt get all clingy an that, who you have sex with but then doesnt give you the headache or nagging!!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Fuck buddy = friend with benefits.

Dunno why some get clingy and possessive. It can be difficult to have regular sex with someone without developing feelings for them (especially if they are good in the sack!) Lucky for me, every time I start falling for my FWB he does something thoughtless and/or stupid and I realise how blessed I am to be single.

Its a loose arrangement for sex but still friends. No ties, no claims and commitment. different people see it in different ways some more loose some much closer.

"Fuck buddy = friend with benefits.

Dunno why some get clingy and possessive. It can be difficult to have regular sex with someone without developing feelings for them (especially if they are good in the sack!) Lucky for me, every time I start falling for my FWB he does something thoughtless and/or stupid and I realise how blessed I am to be single. "

haha

"Its a loose arrangement for sex but still friends. No ties, no claims and commitment. different people see it in different ways some more loose some much closer. "

Good god woman thats some profile photo you got there wow wee id be your friend any day of the week !

A fuckbuddy for me is just as it says, a buddy who i fuck... thats it!

Just be sure to clear up terms early on if you are confused

"A fuckbuddy for me is just as it says, a buddy who i fuck... thats it!

Just be sure to clear up terms early on if you are confused"

Its fairly simple when you look at it like that isn't it.

I kinda view this fuck buddy friend with benefits girlfriends as a gradation thing.

A friend with benefits is someone that you fuck and are friends with and see occasionaly but there are no strings and you see other people without reference.

I'd say a fuckbudy is a friend with benefits who you see much more often and might swing with (meet other singles/couples) see other people but would let your FB know you saw them. I'd probabloy expect there to be some feelings there too.

A Girlfriend/Boyfriend (partner) is someone you see regularly etc but there are acknowledged feelings and perhaps permision is too strong a word, but there is consent when seeing someone outside the relationship.

What other people do is up to them and how others define their relationships is fine too, but I've had a couple of fuck budies and friends with benefits who fit into those categories.....

By *ap AdgeMan  over a year ago

Chester

yes emotions can get in the way but everyone has to realistic about what type of relation ship they would like

but if you get on well see how things go

as they say it gets complicated

good luck to every one who a nice fab friend on here

i have had a friend with benefits. fuck bud , whatever folk want to call it.for nearly 2 years now. we meet reg once a week. have had meets together with others. we chat reg on phone. we go to lunch etc etc. so i would call him a spec friend with very spec benefits. but we respect each others real lives. and are free to do as we please with others. as long as we tell each other. we have respect. trust and a fondness for each other. ideal scenario. if you dont become to clingy. xxxx happy days x

Its fairly simple when you look at it like that isn't it. "

i have to 2nd what the guy said before about your profile pic, nothing really to do with the thread but my my my thats some mighty fine pic

My idea of a fuck buddie is someone you meet up with regular for sex then go your own way and only meet up with again when you want another fuck

I dont see a fuck buddie as someone you would, say just go out for a drink with etc i just see a fuck buddie as someone you only meet with when you want a fuck

i have to 2nd what the guy said before about your profile pic, nothing really to do with the thread but my my my thats some mighty fine pic "

lol deffo is m8 tho good luck if you try mail her to say nice profile as she just deletes lol.

Maybe my ugly mug didnt help tho but then hey cant win um all can we haha onwards and upwards me thinks

i have to 2nd what the guy said before about your profile pic, nothing really to do with the thread but my my my thats some mighty fine pic

lol deffo is m8 tho good luck if you try mail her to say nice profile as she just deletes lol.

Maybe my ugly mug didnt help tho but then hey cant win um all can we haha onwards and upwards me thinks "

lol

"My idea of a fuck buddie is someone you meet up with regular for sex then go your own way and only meet up with again when you want another fuck

I dont see a fuck buddie as someone you would, say just go out for a drink with etc i just see a fuck buddie as someone you only meet with when you want a fuck

"

Some are just that and others you might have a beer with or a laugh too. Fuck buddies or buddies that fuck or friends with benefits covers a large collection of casual relationships.

Personally I dont think a name matters as long as you have a good relationship no matter how loose it is with someone.

foxtrot bravo or fb for short. lol my fb chose that name for moi lol lol xxxx

rather phenetic. and says it as it is. xxx happy swinging peeps xx

"a friend you fuck ...gues slevel of friendship depends on what you both want ..i had two when in Scotland)"

are yous loshed?

Maybe my ugly mug didnt help tho but then hey cant win um all can we haha onwards and upwards me thinks "

That's funny, she has lots of veri's from males on here profile.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Why then do some seem to get posseive over you lol I dont understand that at all haha"

Some people were born to cook rabbits.

"My idea of a fuck buddie is someone you meet up with regular for sex then go your own way and only meet up with again when you want another fuck

Some are just that and others you might have a beer with or a laugh too. Fuck buddies or buddies that fuck or friends with benefits covers a large collection of casual relationships.

Personally I dont think a name matters as long as you have a good relationship no matter how loose it is with someone. "

i have met guys off here that i have met up with to have a drink etc as in met when we havnt had sex but i would class that as a friend that i have sex with not a fuck buddle, the expression fuck buddle just seems so cold to me that i would only class someone as a fuck buddie if it was someone i only met when i wanted a shag

Everyone sees it different i suppose thats just how i see it, i would never class someone i liked and got on with socially as a fuck buddie i suppose i would call someone like that a friend wth benifits, and to me the two arnt the same to other the two maybe the same

its like anything else, can be a good thing but you both have to be fuck buddies for the right reasons otherwise thats when the complications come up!

ive done it with a few lasses, and we always had evenings just enjoying each others company with a view to end the night with a fuck, then we do it again another time until its run its course one way or another

but really if you going to become fuck buddies with someone on here it means different things to everyone! so working out why and what is usually a good idea right off from the start.

see some people will just agree to be fuck buddies and have other motivations! they might be after more and see it as a stepping stone!

others may want to be fuck buds but still not expect you to play around with anyone else! or if you do want to at least know what you are getting up to! others might just want to be kept in the dark about it also (probs coz they are getting feelings for you!)

now depends on you both if you going to have mate dates as well as fuck, most my buddies have been that way, nice night in together or go somewhere then come back to mine for fun and do it again sometime! or you might get some that just booty call when horny and leave after! everyones different!

gotta work it out.

but best rule is to make sure both of you want it for the same reasons! if you dont you are guaranteed to get a awkward situation grow ! x

"its like anything else, can be a good thing but you both have to be fuck buddies for the right reasons otherwise thats when the complications come up!

ive done it with a few lasses, and we always had evenings just enjoying each others company with a view to end the night with a fuck, then we do it again another time until its run its course one way or another

but really if you going to become fuck buddies with someone on here it means different things to everyone! so working out why and what is usually a good idea right off from the start.

see some people will just agree to be fuck buddies and have other motivations! they might be after more and see it as a stepping stone!

others may want to be fuck buds but still not expect you to play around with anyone else! or if you do want to at least know what you are getting up to! others might just want to be kept in the dark about it also (probs coz they are getting feelings for you!)

now depends on you both if you going to have mate dates as well as fuck, most my buddies have been that way, nice night in together or go somewhere then come back to mine for fun and do it again sometime! or you might get some that just booty call when horny and leave after! everyones different!

gotta work it out.

but best rule is to make sure both of you want it for the same reasons! if you dont you are guaranteed to get a awkward situation grow ! x"

very well put. my fb and i understand the ground rules which we discussed when we 1st met. still going strong and we have had lots of adventures together xxx

Fuck buddy to me is not a very nice label to put on it. To me it is having more than one meet with someone whose company you enjoy on most levels. It is no strings as in, it is not a relationship. However sometimes no matter how well you explain this to someone you meet they still chose to ignore this, especially if they are looking for something more in their life. This has happened a few times on this site and what has been started off as a great friendship has become awkward. That same person then most often will meet someone also who is looking for more and voila a couples profile is formed. So what am trying to say is, it works for some and not for others. As some people seek different things from the situation

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I know what a fuck buddy isnt, someone making a pair of curtains for a campervan cause the guy asked. Theres a limit to this word fuck buddy, friends with benefits or whatever you want to call it

"Not sure what this exactly means folks to be honest. Does it mean that you are just meeting each other regular for NSA hassle free or what. Does that mean then that you are not boy friend and girl friend as I had a so called fuck buddy recently who seemed to think that I then belonged to her and could not meet or talk to any one else. Yet she could do as she pleased lol

Please explain to me what exactly a fuck buddy is folks yeah ??? x"

Truth? They are like smurfs, some say they have seen them others haven't a fekin chance.

Never seen one so haven't a clue.

I prefer to call them playmates, sounds more fun and less crass than FBs to me.

» Add a new message to this topic