FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Should he stay or should he go?

Should he stay or should he go?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emmefatale OP   Woman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Abu Qatada to be released from Long Lartin jail,the European Court of Human Rights have said that he cannot be detained in prison any longer... he will be under very strict bail conditions....so do you think we should continue to keep this extremist preacher here or send him back to Jordan?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-17012448

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Personally I think he should be sent back to where he came from,he as already used up too many resources that our lovely government as given him

Off with his head I say

A one way ticket to anywhere apart from here

England should turn round to the eropean court and tell them either stick ya verdict or you have the nutter

Too bloody soft this country

Yes I know there will he folk saying but he's been in prison for years without charge

But you know what I would say to those short sighted do gooders?

Tough

Scum preaching crap like that don't deserve a place in any society in my opinion

I think any foreign immigrant that commits a crime and is convicted of it they should just be deported... that way if its so aweful in their own country that we violate their "human rights" by sending them back there, they won't commit the crime in the first place...

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

The rational side of me thinks…. If he’s such a bad ass and deserves to be in jail, why haven’t we charged him and convicted him?

There’s a saying…. Keep your friends close but your enemies closer. I can’t help thinking he would be free to do much more damage if he was sent back than if he was allowed to stay under close watch.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"The rational side of me thinks…. If he’s such a bad ass and deserves to be in jail, why haven’t we charged him and convicted him?

There’s a saying…. Keep your friends close but your enemies closer. I can’t help thinking he would be free to do much more damage if he was sent back than if he was allowed to stay under close watch.

"

I hadnt thought of it that way, how much would that cost though and for how long for?

"The rational side of me thinks…. If he’s such a bad ass and deserves to be in jail, why haven’t we charged him and convicted him?

I hadnt thought of it that way, how much would that cost though and for how long for?"

How much would it cost to try and keep tabs on him if he wasn't here? I don't know the answer but I am guessing a lot more.

dont think jordan would want him.

i mean, i know she aint too picky, but she usually goes for younger blokes doesnt she?

"England should turn round to the eropean court and tell them either stick ya verdict or you have the nutter

Too bloody soft this country

Yes I know there will he folk saying but he's been in prison for years without charge

But you know what I would say to those short sighted do gooders?

Tough

Scum preaching crap like that don't deserve a place in any society in my opinion"

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"dont think jordan would want him.

i mean, i know she aint too picky, but she usually goes for younger blokes doesnt she?"

lol....hes a bit beardy

gtfo

The man has evil intent, the London bombers had his dvds its pure stupidity letting him stop in the UK and the asylum laws need changing now.

By *littylikka69Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

i did read somewhere that it would cost 500,000 a year to keep him,is that such a good investment?,if jordan don't want him maybe strasburg will take him on permanen loan?,they are the ones so keen on human rights so let them pay for his fredom and his keep.

cannot afford to keep these hate clerics in this country as they hate the country and all we represent,so is in their human rights we free them to travel to brussells or strasburg or whoever else wants to keep them.

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

get shut and have done with it

"The man has evil intent, the London bombers had his dvds its pure stupidity letting him stop in the UK and the asylum laws need changing now."

He didn't come in claiming asylum, he came here on an illegal passport.

At the end of the day, we are ruled by 'the rule of law'. This means that the law should aply to everyone equaly. this is one of the things which should make us proud to be British (or English, as it is a concept which first found it's form with Magna Carta). One of the fundamental tenants of the Rule of Law is that you cannot lock someone up without charge or trial (Internment is wrong!). It also means that if we have signed up to treaties outlawing torture in any form of judical or extra judicial process it is not right to 'export' a suspect to face a trial where such a treaty has not been signed (such as Russia or the US). It's true that the French and the Itallian governments ignore the rulings of the European Court of Human Rights, but who wants to be French or Italian? what moral supeeriority can they display?!!

We would find it very dificult to try Abu Quatada as much of the evidence against him comes from the 'Inteligence' services and they are loath to give away their sources (even though the presiding judge in a British court has the power to hear evidence without a jury and instruct the jury as to the validity of this evidence on it's return to the court).

It may well cost a lot of money to have Quatada under survailence in this country, but it costs a hell of a lot less than to monitor him were he in a different counrty and a fuck lot less than to deal witht he effects of another terrorist incident.

It's funny how most of the people who decry totalitarian regimes are very quick to adopt the means used by them to maintain their power over the native populour. You don't beat terrorists, who's aim is to disrupt their targets national life, by allowing the government to restrict the populations Human Rights......Doing so gives the terrorists the victory they are seeking!

I really hope that either the CIA, Mossad or even us take him out.

Human rights, what a joke.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I really hope that either the CIA, Mossad or even us take him out.

Human rights, what a joke."

If they were to do that wouldnt that make him some kind of martyr and cause us more problems in the long run with his supporters?

"Abu Qatada to be released from Long Lartin jail,the European Court of Human Rights have said that he cannot be detained in prison any longer... he will be under very strict bail conditions....so do you think we should continue to keep this extremist preacher here or send him back to Jordan?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-17012448"

Let him do what he wants...our once Great country, has been dishevelled by rights and laws we have no say in or involvement in the voting of the European parliamentarians that make such laws. We cannot and will not see our country Great again until we have a revolution. Muslims and the Islamic faith is spreading worldwide through extremism and it will not cease until it has world domination. It was Abu Hamza a couple of years ago, now this guy. Unless you can afford to emigrate to a country that doesn't tolerate extremism or allow illegal immigration, then all we can do is suffer under the oppression of rule.

Rule of thumb for survival in Britain:

Remain blinkered, don't have an opinion, if you do have an opinion don't voice it because it will always cause offence to somebody with more 'human rights' than you!.

Human rights, what a joke.If they were to do that wouldnt that make him some kind of martyr and cause us more problems in the long run with his supporters?"

You're probably right, just really gets my goat when courts are more concerned with the human rights of his sort than of the general public.

Human rights, what a joke.If they were to do that wouldnt that make him some kind of martyr and cause us more problems in the long run with his supporters?

You're probably right, just really gets my goat when courts are more concerned with the human rights of his sort than of the general public."

"his sort" - just the sort of comment that will land you in hot water!!

Human rights, what a joke.If they were to do that wouldnt that make him some kind of martyr and cause us more problems in the long run with his supporters?

You're probably right, just really gets my goat when courts are more concerned with the human rights of his sort than of the general public.

"his sort" - just the sort of comment that will land you in hot water!! "

What you mean

Are you lot not listening?

When Quatada gets extradited, who will be next to be imprisoned without trial, whithout charge and without hope of release?

Someone who protests against government action? Someone who has a 'revolution'?

Human Rights are for everyone and they apply to everyone. Britian has as many votes in the European Parliament, per head of population, as anyone else (indeed due to qualified majority voting, we have many more than some others).

As for the comments about 'Great' in great Britain, this does not refer to Brilliant Britain or Powerful Britiain. The 'Great' in Britain refers to 'The larger part of the Isles of Britain'.......

West Midlands

What you mean"

meaning the mods will remove the comment and or ban you from commenting on forums!.

What you mean

meaning the mods will remove the comment and or ban you from commenting on forums!. "

Why?

'his sort' could mean anything... I took it to mean him being a cunt.

What you mean

meaning the mods will remove the comment and or ban you from commenting on forums!. "

What the hell do some people read on here.

"His sort"

IE terrorist, extremist.

You are exactly the type pf folk that pick random statements out of things and twist it.

Your mind is murkier than mind.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

What you mean

meaning the mods will remove the comment and or ban you from commenting on forums!.

Why?

'his sort' could mean anything... I took it to mean him being a cunt."

So did i , thats why i answered

thanks polo, one voice of reason. The others well, jumpin on something that wasn't there.

The "i wanna be offended brigade"

"thanks polo, one voice of reason. The others well, jumpin on something that wasn't there.

The "i wanna be offended brigade""

I have to say I didn't read their comment as an "I'm offended' comment.

It sounded more like a bit of a sulk because they or someone they know had made a similar comment (in a different context) and had been pulled up for it.

"thanks polo, one voice of reason. The others well, jumpin on something that wasn't there.

It sounded more like a bit of a sulk because they or someone they know had made a similar comment (in a different context) and had been pulled up for it."

So if somebody referred to you in some way as "your sort", hand on heart you wouldn't take it as an offensive comment/remark?

By *ixson-BallsMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

"keep your friends close but your enemies closer"....

by that rule of thumb shouldn't we be sending out invitations to terrorists around the world to come live in the UK just so we can keep an eye on you....(cos other nations are shyte at monitoring your whereabouts?)

oh....and for doing so, we'll give you thousands of pounds worth of benefits to make it worth your while

It sounded more like a bit of a sulk because they or someone they know had made a similar comment (in a different context) and had been pulled up for it.

So if somebody referred to you in some way as "your sort", hand on heart you wouldn't take it as an offensive comment/remark?"

In the context it was written, ie about terrorism then no. Think you were a bit eager to take that particular bit out of the post.

You could have mailed to say could you clarify please......rather than trying to get another member a ban.

It's the ultra pc brigade that tag and label, the rest of the population (black, white, whatever) just get on with life.

So if somebody referred to you in some way as "your sort", hand on heart you wouldn't take it as an offensive comment/remark?"

It depends on the context of the thread it was posted in and in reply to what.... if it was a thread about women who are sexy and clever and oooooze sex appeal... I would be quite flattered.

So if somebody referred to you in some way as "your sort", hand on heart you wouldn't take it as an offensive comment/remark?

It depends on the context of the thread it was posted in and in reply to what.... if it was a thread about women who are sexy and clever and oooooze sex appeal... I would be quite flattered."

but they wouldn't would they? you know in which context I referred and "his sort" was meant in a very derogatory term here.

In the context it was written, ie about terrorism then no. Think you were a bit eager to take that particular bit out of the post.

You could have mailed to say could you clarify please......rather than trying to get another member a ban.

It's the ultra pc brigade that tag and label, the rest of the population (black, white, whatever) just get on with life."

so just what does "his sort" mean when used in that paragraph when compared with others?

It sounded more like a bit of a sulk because they or someone they know had made a similar comment (in a different context) and had been pulled up for it."

Nope, wouldn't dream of referring to someone in this manner.

"they" what you mean by that, who are "they", are you targetting a particular section of society when you say "they".

It's the ultra pc brigade that tag and label, the rest of the population (black, white, whatever) just get on with life."

LOL i was hoping someone would say if i was a terrorist i wouldn't be offended.. but close enough

+1

"Are you lot not listening?

When Quatada gets extradited, who will be next to be imprisoned without trial, whithout charge and without hope of release?

Human Rights are for everyone and they apply to everyone. Britian has as many votes in the European Parliament, per head of population, as anyone else (indeed due to qualified majority voting, we have many more than some others).

As for the comments about 'Great' in great Britain, this does not refer to Brilliant Britain or Powerful Britiain. The 'Great' in Britain refers to 'The larger part of the Isles of Britain'......."

Yes, listening, what little freedom of expression we have left permits me to have an opinion as does yourself, but it doesn't have to be the same opinion.

I don't doubt Britains head count in the EU....but I'm damn sure I never got a vote as to who was elected! I'm also certain that if someone broke into my home and began stealing my property and I injured the culprit whilst protecting my family and property, it would be ME on trial for infringing the culprits human rights!...its seen time and time again. I was charged 2 years ago for assault on a man that was a known drug dealer, after he pushed my son off his bike in the middle of a road in an attempt to steal the bike. I chased him, caught him pulled him.off the bike and had an altercation during which he pulled a knife. I disarmed and restrained him until the police arrived, and fractured his wrist in the process. I had to pay over £480.00 in.costs and compensation, while the man got off Scot free!....brilliant justice don't you think? Even the police involved commented on the CPS and floundering judicial system, saying how they see it daily, where victims suffer at the hands of the law. My sons human right not to be attacked and have his bike stolen obviously wasn't written into the EU law book!

As for GREAT Britain, it once was a great country to live in...I'm fully aware of its correct meaning, however I was using it in another context that is personal to myself and others. It is no longer great, our country is just a testing ground.

Charles Manson never killed anyone but has been locked up for the rest of his life.

The terrorists cells are led by people such as Manson, they brain wash people to carry out the crimes and destruction they daren't do themselves.

If the terrorists were that eager to sort out the "infidels" why didn't they lead by example and fly the planes at the twin towers or carry out the London attacks?

Why? Because they are cowards!

It's Britains stupidity and generosity that are being taken advantage of by the human rights brigade.

""they" what you mean by that, who are "they", are you targetting a particular section of society when you say "they"."

You need to read what I was replying to!!!

""they" what you mean by that, who are "they", are you targetting a particular section of society when you say "they".

You need to read what I was replying to!!!"

I can't, i'm just so traumatised that someone could target the "theys", they are people too you know.

"Charles Manson never killed anyone but has been locked up for the rest of his life.

The terrorists cells are led by people such as Manson, they brain wash people to carry out the crimes and destruction they daren't do themselves.

If the terrorists were that eager to sort out the "infidels" why didn't they lead by example and fly the planes at the twin towers or carry out the London attacks?

It's Britains stupidity and generosity that are being taken advantage of by the human rights brigade."

Charles Manson is a convicted serial killer who has become an icon of evil. In the late 1960s, Manson founded a hippie cult group known as "the Family" whom he manipulated into brutally killing others on his behalf. Good enough to lock him up (along with the others)!!!

It depends on the context of the thread it was posted in and in reply to what.... if it was a thread about women who are sexy and clever and oooooze sex appeal... I would be quite flattered.

but they wouldn't would they? you know in which context I referred and "his sort" was meant in a very derogatory term here."

You asked "So if somebody referred to you in some way as "your sort"..."

Now you seem to be saying it can't be in any other context than the one you want it to be in.

'His sort' in my book is a terrorist cunt... and apparently you can't get much more derogatory than a cunt.

If you want to read it as a comment about his race/colour... well it's up what you see first when you look at an image of him. May be the first thing you see is his colour.... I just see a cunt.

""they" what you mean by that, who are "they", are you targetting a particular section of society when you say "they".

I can't, i'm just so traumatised that someone could target the "theys", they are people too you know. "

Lol, good job taking the piss doesn't get you banned from the forums

I can't, i'm just so traumatised that someone could target the "theys", they are people too you know.

Lol, good job taking the piss doesn't get you banned from the forums "

Sorry Magickisses, I did wonder at what point you'd get it lol. Serves you bloody right an' all

but they wouldn't would they? you know in which context I referred and "his sort" was meant in a very derogatory term here.

You asked "So if somebody referred to you in some way as "your sort"..."

Now you seem to be saying it can't be in any other context than the one you want it to be in.

'His sort' in my book is a terrorist cunt... and apparently you can't get much more derogatory than a cunt.

If you want to read it as a comment about his race/colour... well it's up what you see first when you look at an image of him. May be the first thing you see is his colour.... I just see a cunt."

Such a vile term c*** and there are plenty of them living in this country!!!

Lol, good job taking the piss doesn't get you banned from the forums

Sorry Magickisses, I did wonder at what point you'd get it lol. Serves you bloody right an' all "

I got it right from the start, just wanted to see how far you would carry on so please don't apologise, I fully understand!!!

"Charles Manson never killed anyone but has been locked up for the rest of his life.

It's Britains stupidity and generosity that are being taken advantage of by the human rights brigade.

Charles Manson is a convicted serial killer who has become an icon of evil. In the late 1960s, Manson founded a hippie cult group known as "the Family" whom he manipulated into brutally killing others on his behalf. Good enough to lock him up (along with the others)!!!"

But he never killed any of the people himself, he got others to do it for him, he was manipulative.

You and I can only read what has been released to the public about Manson, just the same as the terrorist mentioned in this thread.

The "i wanna be offended brigade""

Lots of ' I wanna be offended' on here. Been on forums 6 days and had 2 x 24 hr bans and a 48 hr ban. Seems unless every post meets with mods or admins personal views it gets taken down.

*Disclaimer* the above are our personal views and are not intended to reflect the views of others. Nor have we mentioned any names or disclosed the post topics resulting in our bans.

Charles Manson is a convicted serial killer who has become an icon of evil. In the late 1960s, Manson founded a hippie cult group known as "the Family" whom he manipulated into brutally killing others on his behalf. Good enough to lock him up (along with the others)!!!

But he never killed any of the people himself, he got others to do it for him, he was manipulative.

You and I can only read what has been released to the public about Manson, just the same as the terrorist mentioned in this thread."

He's not the messiah, he's just a very naughty boy. Not manipulative, just asks favours of his friends lol

You and I can only read what has been released to the public about Manson, just the same as the terrorist mentioned in this thread."

Exactly, only what has been released to the public, there is no way Manson would have had that punishment just for being manipulative. So what exactly has this "terrorist" done in this country that has broken the law?

"Abu Qatada to be released from Long Lartin jail,the European Court of Human Rights have said that he cannot be detained in prison any longer... he will be under very strict bail conditions....so do you think we should continue to keep this extremist preacher here or send him back to Jordan?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-17012448"

What British laws has he broken?

Hi whole purpose is to try and change the way we live in Britain, not through debate etc but through terrorist and brainwashing.

He will always be a threat to the British people who enjoy the (Mostly) the way things are.

What British laws has he broken?"

He is wanted in Jordan, and should be sent back, but though the ECHR have said it's a bit risky for him to be sent back, though he is a know terrorist leader.

Of course he can and i'm sure 'his' legal team will push and push the tolerant system we have to the limit rather then face up to his charges in Jordan.

You and I can only read what has been released to the public about Manson, just the same as the terrorist mentioned in this thread.

Exactly, only what has been released to the public, there is no way Manson would have had that punishment just for being manipulative. So what exactly has this "terrorist" done in this country that has broken the law?"

I'm not part of any secret government fraction that monitors people, how would I know? More to the point how does you or anyone outside of the 'need to know' people?

It's up to the authorities to decide. While we all bicker amongst ourselves and cast as many conspiracies and our own ideals on the matter, we will never know the real reasoning behind any of this topic.

WHEN the next attack hits from the terrorists we can all have our say on that too.

Let the powers that be sort it out and lets all look after our own arse!

There is an offence in the UK for aiding and abetting criminal acts, the proper name escapes me at the moment.

Think of it this way, if I asked someone to kill someone, and helped to facilitate it, through money support and logistics etc and they do, can I say I didn't do it I only asked someone to do it for me, would I be not charged?

Did anyone know you can get baldness from a toilet seat. True, a bloke at pub once told me. Said he started to go bald not long after using someone elses toilet.

By *ucky_LadsCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Kidderminster+ surrounding areas.

did he arrive here with his own passport?,or was it one he made earlier?.

"Did anyone know you can get baldness from a toilet seat. True, a bloke at pub once told me. Said he started to go bald not long after using someone elses toilet."

It was a bidet and he thought it was an Australian shower!

Irrespective really

Would you let him babysit?

He came in on an illegal passport to spout his bile

Some things such as this in my opinion should be put to a vote irrespective of law

As for the comments about 'Great' in great Britain, this does not refer to Brilliant Britain or Powerful Britiain. The 'Great' in Britain refers to 'The larger part of the Isles of Britain'.......

Yes, listening, what little freedom of expression we have left permits me to have an opinion as does yourself, but it doesn't have to be the same opinion.

I don't doubt Britains head count in the EU....but I'm damn sure I never got a vote as to who was elected! I'm also certain that if someone broke into my home and began stealing my property and I injured the culprit whilst protecting my family and property, it would be ME on trial for infringing the culprits human rights!...its seen time and time again. I was charged 2 years ago for assault on a man that was a known drug dealer, after he pushed my son off his bike in the middle of a road in an attempt to steal the bike. I chased him, caught him pulled him.off the bike and had an altercation during which he pulled a knife. I disarmed and restrained him until the police arrived, and fractured his wrist in the process. I had to pay over £480.00 in.costs and compensation, while the man got off Scot free!....brilliant justice don't you think? Even the police involved commented on the CPS and floundering judicial system, saying how they see it daily, where victims suffer at the hands of the law. My sons human right not to be attacked and have his bike stolen obviously wasn't written into the EU law book!

As for GREAT Britain, it once was a great country to live in...I'm fully aware of its correct meaning, however I was using it in another context that is personal to myself and others. It is no longer great, our country is just a testing ground.

"

So, when you comment on not having a choice, have you never head of the EU Parliamentry Elections? If you are refering to 'the commision' do you have more choice over (or accountability from) the Civil Service? Or over our Head of State?

I can't comment on the specific circumstances surrounding the criminal case which you are quoting, but in general, if you initiate an assault, you are at fault (ie chasing someone) if you defend yourself from assault then you are not (Tony Martin is a Murderer as he shot someone in the back, dificult to prove a need to defend ones self when the other person is running away). This has nothing to do with 'EU' law, the argument about the fine line (and it is a VERY fine line) between two parties criminal culpability is as old as King Solomon. The CPS, by the way, is a very British institution....

As for 'Great'.....As a trade unionist and (amateur) political historian, I would like you to point out any one point in history where there has not been a struggle from us at the bottom against those at the top. I am sure Britain is still 'Great' for some, but for the majority, life has always and is likely to remain a struggle. Commentry about how the country is going to the Dogs is also very old (I recall the first quote of someone complaining about the decline of the nation is from the mid 1600's.....)

Back to Quatada....If you are happy to send him back to the middle east where he will be free to form associations with other hamas terrorists, woe be upon your head.....

Irrespective really

Some things such as this in my opinion should be put to a vote irrespective of law"

That is very dodgy ground.

"Did anyone know you can get baldness from a toilet seat. True, a bloke at pub once told me. Said he started to go bald not long after using someone elses toilet.

It was a bidet and he thought it was an Australian shower!"

those aussies hey...tie my kangaroo down an all that. Whats it all about, I mean can kangaroo's give consent to acts of bondage on them, they're all wrong uns in my book and i'm from Yorkshire, like what I say and say whay i bloody well like.

Irrespective really

Some things such as this in my opinion should be put to a vote irrespective of law"

He hasn't broken any British law though hence it is difficult to deport him and there are thousands here with illegal passports and there are forums on swinging sites that spout bile lol

Irrespective really

Some things such as this in my opinion should be put to a vote irrespective of law

That is very dodgy ground."

So what British laws has he broken?

Irrespective really

That is very dodgy ground."

Aye ain't it just

But do we just let it keep happening?

but they wouldn't would they? you know in which context I referred and "his sort" was meant in a very derogatory term here."

Well I took "his sort" to mean "people living in this country illegally who contribute nothing to the economy, are a drain on the public purse and reward the British taxpayer who in effect wipes their arse for them by preaching hatred and encouraging others to commit random acts of mass-murder and violence against them". Is that derogatory? Perhaps. But its the truth as well and its hardly the fault of the person describing them that "his sort" are utter twats and offensive to our society.

To be honest I think describing such scum as "his sort" as actually being extremely generous to them. I can think of a few more choice terms that hiut the nail more squarely on the head...

Well I took "his sort" to mean "people living in this country illegally who contribute nothing to the economy, are a drain on the public purse and reward the British taxpayer who in effect wipes their arse for them by preaching hatred and encouraging others to commit random acts of mass-murder and violence against them". Is that derogatory? Perhaps. But its the truth as well and its hardly the fault of the person describing them that "his sort" are utter twats and offensive to our society.

To be honest I think describing such scum as "his sort" as actually being extremely generous to them. I can think of a few more choice terms that hiut the nail more squarely on the head... "

but what british law has he broken?

Irrespective really

He isn't beneficial to society and we as a whole would be better to refuse his application to stay in the UK.

It sounded more like a bit of a sulk because they or someone they know had made a similar

comment (in a different context) and had been pulled up for it.

Well I took "his sort" to mean "people living in this country illegally who contribute nothing to the economy, are a drain on the public purse and reward the British taxpayer who in effect wipes their arse for them by preaching hatred and encouraging others to commit random acts of mass-murder and violence against them". Is that derogatory? Perhaps. But its the truth as well

and its hardly the fault of the person describing them that "his sort" are utter twats and offensive to our society.

To be honest I think describing such scum as "his sort" as actually being extremely generous to them. I can think of a few more choice terms that hiut the nail more squarely on the head... "

+1 and I seriously question anyone who advocates behaviour like that without consequences just because it's not covered by a law xx

I for one can understand why he doesn't want to go back to Jordan, lets face it, she's not a great looker anymore.

Irrespective really

He isn't beneficial to society and we as a whole would be better to refuse his application to stay in the UK."

It sounded more like a bit of a sulk because they or someone they know had made a similar

comment (in a different context) and had been pulled up for it.

Well I took "his sort" to mean "people living in this country illegally who contribute nothing to the economy, are a drain on the public purse and reward the British taxpayer who in effect wipes their arse for them by preaching hatred and encouraging others to commit random acts of mass-murder and violence against them". Is that derogatory? Perhaps. But its the truth as well

and its hardly the fault of the person describing them that "his sort" are utter twats and offensive to our society.

To be honest I think describing such scum as "his sort" as actually being extremely generous to them. I can think of a few more choice terms that hiut the nail more squarely on the head...

+1 and I seriously question anyone who advocates behaviour like that without consequences just because it's not covered by a law xx "

well if he hasn't broken any British laws it is going to be incredibly difficult to deport him

I think he should stay, so that the rest of the world can continue to see how much better the British are at being decent human beings than they are.

I for one can understand why he doesn't want to go back to Jordan, lets face it, she's not a great looker anymore.

"

Irrespective really

So what British laws has he broken?"

are we saying now that because there are thousands here on illegal passports that we should justy legalise them?.

"

Irrespective really

are we saying now that because there are thousands here on illegal passports that we should justy legalise them?. "

Nope, but you can't pick on one when there are thousands doing it, it's not fair and breaches his human rights - and that sounds dreadful but it's true

By *drianukMan  over a year ago

Spain, Lancashire

You can't keep someone in prison if they haven't committed a crime. Simple.

We should either charge him with incitement to murder or, if we want to send him to Jordan, we should change the law to leave the ECHR.

"

Irrespective really

are we saying now that because there are thousands here on illegal passports that we should justy legalise them?.

Nope, but you can't pick on one when there are thousands doing it, it's not fair and breaches his human rights - and that sounds dreadful but it's true"

so you catch as many as you can and prosecute them!,its what they do with speeding motorists,bank robbers,muggers,etc.

By *landPeggyCouple  over a year ago

Holland !

" ( wiki ) He is wanted on terrorism charges in Algeria, the United States, Belgium, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, and his native Jordan."

pop him off on a ferry then

" ( wiki ) Abu Qatada's residence in Britain was estimated as having cost the British taxpayer at least £500,000 in benefit payments to his family "

should have popped him off on a ferry quite a while ago

" ( random media ) A Malaysian lawyers' group blamed Malaysia for handing Hamza Kashgari over to the Saudi authorities 'on a silver platter.' Mr. Kashgari allegedly insulted the prophet Muhammed on Twitter."

Malaysia would send blokes home to a possible death sentence for nothing more than a "tweet".

" ( wiki ) He is wanted on terrorism charges in Algeria, the United States, Belgium, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, and his native Jordan.

( wiki ) Abu Qatada's residence in Britain was estimated as having cost the British taxpayer at least £500,000 in benefit payments to his family

( random media ) A Malaysian lawyers' group blamed Malaysia for handing Hamza Kashgari over to the Saudi authorities 'on a silver platter.' Mr. Kashgari allegedly insulted the prophet Muhammed on Twitter.

Malaysia would send blokes home to a possible death sentence for nothing more than a "tweet"."

No british laws broken then?

" ( wiki ) He is wanted on terrorism charges in Algeria, the United States, Belgium, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, and his native Jordan.

( wiki ) Abu Qatada's residence in Britain was estimated as having cost the British taxpayer at least £500,000 in benefit payments to his family

( random media ) A Malaysian lawyers' group blamed Malaysia for handing Hamza Kashgari over to the Saudi authorities 'on a silver platter.' Mr. Kashgari allegedly insulted the prophet Muhammed on Twitter.

Malaysia would send blokes home to a possible death sentence for nothing more than a "tweet"."

This is Britain, not Malaysia, thank God!!!

I love the references to human rights

This completely biased pice of legislation is complete crap in my opinion

Because as in this particular case its so contradictory

HIS human rights???

So what about EVERYONE ELSES???

This and any democracy is run by majority rule and thats how it should be decided

By *harax1985Man  over a year ago

Edlington

First they came for the Terrorists,

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Terrorist.

Then they came for the Radical Preachers,

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Radical Preacher.

Then they came for the Dissidents,

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Dissident.

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Once you establish that imprisoning someone - ANYONE without charge is an OK thing to do, it becomes that much harder to argue when they do it to someone you don't disapprove of.

Ever think that the UK government wouldn't butt heads with the European Court of Human Rights so much if they were doing legally, morally right things?

[Removed by poster at 13/02/12 17:26:04]

"I love the references to human rights

HIS human rights???

This and any democracy is run by majority rule and thats how it should be decided "

But (and it's a big but) what British laws has he broken? and everybody residing in britain has human rights!

Malaysia would send blokes home to a possible death sentence for nothing more than a "tweet".

This is Britain, not Malaysia, thank God!!!

he sounds like an asset to this country for sure!,what does it say on his passport for his profession?."

I was talking about Britain and comparing it to Malaysia - glad we don't have the death penalty. And passports don't ask for your profession.

Holland !

"This and any democracy is run by majority rule and thats how it should be decided "

Quaint.

Wouldn't it be great if that was actually the case, like a referendum for ALL governmental decisions.

We, the UK signed a treaty (or whatever it was called) stating our opposition to torture and that we would disregard any confessions gained through torture…. So we can’t send him to trail here based on what other countries beat out of him. This also means we cannot extradite people to countries for trial if those countries accept confessions gained through torture as part of their judicial system. So we cannot send him back to anywhere he is wanted for trail as those countries allow confessions to be gained through torture and will accept such confessions as reason to convict.

So we can only send him somewhere he isn’t wanted for a crime, somewhere that likely thinks he’s the best thing since sliced bread…. and thus will leave him free to do whatever he feckin’ likes, as we’ll have one hell of a job keeping tabs on him. If it costs £500k to keep him, just imagine the bill to keep track of him when he goes into hiding…..when we can’t tap his phone, monitor his internet use, stick a tag on his leg and so on.

We have no idea if he has broken any UK laws… he may well have but so far why bother with a trail if you can get away with locking him up without one. He may well have broken UK law but the agencies may feel it more beneficial to keep gathering intelligence than reveal their hand …. the greater good and all that.

The man is a dangerous cunt and ‘his sort’ should be kept on a short leash, not set free in a field of sheep.

As for the comments about 'Great' in grueat Britain, this does not refer to Brilliant Britain or Powerful Britiain. The 'Great' in Britain refers to 'The larger part of the Isles of Britain'.......

So, when you comment on not having a choice, have you never head of the EU Parliamentry Elections? If you are refering to 'the commision' do you have more choice over (or accountability from) the Civil Service? Or over our Head of State?

I can't comment on the specific circumstances surrounding the criminal case which you are quoting, but in general, if you initiate an assault, you are at fault (ie chasing someone) if you defend yourself from assault then you are not (Tony Martin is a Murderer as he shot someone in the back, dificult to prove a need to defend ones self when the other person is running away). This has nothing to do with 'EU' law, the argument about the fine line (and it is a VERY fine line) between two parties criminal culpability is as old as King Solomon. The CPS, by the way, is a very British institution....

As for 'Great'.....As a trade unionist and (amateur) political historian, I would like you to point out any one point in history where there has not been a struggle from us at the bottom against those at the top. I am sure Britain is still 'Great' for some, but for the majority, life has always and is likely to remain a struggle. Commentry about how the country is going to the Dogs is also very old (I recall the first quote of someone complaining about the decline of the nation is from the mid 1600's.....)

Back to Quatada....If you are happy to send him back to the middle east where he will be free to form associations with other hamas terrorists, woe be upon your head....."

Excellent!....so protecting my son, a minor ( aged 10) after he was assaulted and thrown from his pushbike by a grown man who then stole his bike,is a crime, but a grown man assaulting a child and stealing it is not a crime!?.....yep....that's what makes our country great.

I don't care whether he stays or goes, he's an illegal immigrant preaching hatred. If he stays fine if he's deported fine.....I'm one of the oppressed now so don't give a flying fook!

Holland !

That rules out Wales then.

"That rules out Wales then."

pmsl

HIS human rights???

This and any democracy is run by majority rule and thats how it should be decided

But (and it's a big but) what British laws has he broken? and everybody residing in britain has human rights!"

As i said earlier i really couldnt give a toss if hes broken any laws

He entered the country on an ilegal passport

He spouts hated and bile and implies people should die

He has his say and we now deserve ours

As i said majority rule

Put it to the vote

People who advocate this behavior just because it breaks no laws i seriously question why

Because theoretically someone such as him will probably cause the deaths of innocents

I know it only probably but thats enough for me im afraid

If the twat shouts about it then he should be shouted down

Simple really if what hes shouting about undermines the SAFETY of the majority and that im afraid is where i leave it now

"

Yeah I agree with this

" ( wiki )

he sounds like an asset to this country for sure!,what does it say on his passport for his profession?.

I was talking about Britain and comparing it to Malaysia - glad we don't have the death penalty. And passports don't ask for your profession."

maybe not since we got these european community passports,but i have a proper british passport that quite clearly states my profession!,also in films you often see the people being checked at passport control and the sercurity asking them about the work in this country referring to the said profession from the passports.

"We, the UK signed a treaty (or whatever it was called) stating our opposition to torture and that we would disregard any confessions gained through torture…. So we can’t send him to trail here based on what other countries beat out of him. This also means we cannot extradite people to countries for trial if those countries accept confessions gained through torture as part of their judicial system. So we cannot send him back to anywhere he is wanted for trail as those countries allow confessions to be gained through torture and will accept such confessions as reason to convict.

So we can only send him somewhere he isn’t wanted for a crime, somewhere that likely thinks he’s the best thing since sliced bread…. and thus will leave him free to do whatever he feckin’ likes, as we’ll have one hell of a job keeping tabs on him. If it costs £500k to keep him, just imagine the bill to keep track of him when he goes into hiding…..when we can’t tap his phone, monitor his internet use, stick a tag on his leg and so on.

We have no idea if he has broken any UK laws… he may well have but so far why bother with a trail if you can get away with locking him up without one. He may well have broken UK law but the agencies may feel it more beneficial to keep gathering intelligence than reveal their hand …. the greater good and all that.

The man is a dangerous cunt and ‘his sort’ should be kept on a short leash, not set free in a field of sheep.

"

he hasn't broken any british laws and using the "c" word to describe someone is pretty grim!!!

"This and any democracy is run by majority rule and thats how it should be decided

Quaint.

Wouldn't it be great if that was actually the case, like a referendum for ALL governmental decisions."

Yep would love it myself and with todays technology its now possible and the sooner the better

But i wont be holding my breath on that one xx

HIS human rights???

But (and it's a big but) what British laws has he broken? and everybody residing in britain has human rights!

As i said earlier i really couldnt give a toss if hes broken any laws

He entered the country on an ilegal passport

He spouts hated and bile and implies people should die

He has his say and we now deserve ours

As i said majority rule

Put it to the vote

People who advocate this behavior just because it breaks no laws i seriously question why

Because theoretically someone such as him will probably cause the deaths of innocents

I know it only probably but thats enough for me im afraid

If the twat shouts about it then he should be shouted down

Simple really if what hes shouting about undermines the SAFETY of the majority and that im afraid is where i leave it now"

You can have as many opinions as you like, but he hasn't broken any british laws!!

When abu dabi do wotsit or whatever his name is has had his lackies planting MORE of his devices and has claimed the lives of children and adults, no matter what country, would you still want him to have rights?

Would you like to see the devastation AGAIN?

Would it make sense to send him down where he could be of no harm to anyone?

But remember, if and when he is gone there will be thousands to take his place to be worshipped for the destruction they cause.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

but what british law has he broken?"

He entered the country illegally on a false passport whilst being pursued for various charges in Jordan.

He entered the country illegally on a false passport whilst being pursued for various charges in Jordan."

but that isn't breaking the law in this country, it is with Jordan though

"

and using the "c" word to describe someone is pretty grim!!!"

Actually i agree with this statement because i like cunts

"

and using the "c" word to describe someone is pretty grim!!!

Actually i agree with this statement because i like cunts "

disgusting vile word which does not form part of the English language

"

he hasn't broken any british laws and using the "c" word to describe someone is pretty grim!!!"

It may well be grim, but it is accurate.

Tell me one thing.... you claim to know he hasn't broken any British laws.... how do you know that? Which intelligence agency do you work for and have you just got yourself in trouble for breaching the Official Secrets Act?

None of us on here know if he has or hasn’t broken any UK Law.

yes we are a safe haven now for all the worlds tgerorists,false passports amd all.

He entered the country illegally on a false passport whilst being pursued for various charges in Jordan.

but that isn't breaking the law in this country, it is with Jordan though"

It is breaking the law when he preaches hate and murder...in this country. The problem is he's served 6 and a half years so would be released on time served anyway.

He'll be under virtual house arrest for a while with a 22 hour curfew, no access to tinterweb (so he'll not be joining fab).

The man is dangerous and has a beard of mass destruction.

"

You can have as many opinions as you like, but he hasn't broken any british laws!!"

Ok you keep on about how hes not broken any British law

Since when has entering this country on an illegal passport been legal then????

"

he hasn't broken any british laws and using the "c" word to describe someone is pretty grim!!!

Tell me one thing.... you claim to know he hasn't broken any British laws.... how do you know that? Which intelligence agency do you work for and have you just got yourself in trouble for breaching the Official Secrets Act?

"

Well said, it is because of the people who'll be exposed should he stand trial here, ie the MI5 MI6 ops.

"

disgusting vile word which does not form part of the English language"

I beg to differ... I have just opened up two dictionaries... real paper ones... and there in print is the word 'cunt'.

"

disgusting vile word which does not form part of the English language"

It exists and is widely used

Just because its not in the dictionary as yet does not actually mean it does not form a part in the English language

"

I beg to differ... I have just opened up two dictionaries... real paper ones... and there in print is the word 'cunt'."

Lol i couldnt find it but i did think it might be xx

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"

Well said, it is because of the people who'll be exposed should he stand trial here, ie the MI5 MI6 ops.

"

So inciting people to kill others isnt a crime anymore then?

Send him back to Jordan, let him stand trial there, if he has nothing to hide, if he has done nothing wrong, he has nothing to fear.

HIS human rights???

But (and it's a big but) what British laws has he broken? and everybody residing in britain has human rights!"

He is here on an illegal passport. He can be deported. Saying " but why him and not the others?", doesn't cut the mustard I'm afraid. My answer to that would be deport any other bugger who does the same. Its like a burglar when caught saying "Why should I be arrested? Loads don't get caught and don't get arrested". He's done wrong. He should face the consequences.

The fact we are getting rid of a hate preacher would merely be a delightful side-effect of this process.

"

I beg to differ... I have just opened up two dictionaries... real paper ones... and there in print is the word 'cunt'.

Lol i couldnt find it but i did think it might be xx "

My Collins Concise English Dictionary is about 10 years old... it is in there.

My Penguin English Dictionary has it in also... and that's a bit older.

"

Just because its not in the dictionary as yet does not actually mean it does not form a part in the English language "

Concise Oxford English Dictionary © 2008 Oxford University Press:

CUNT /KANT/

Noun:

Vulgar Slang

1) A woman's genitals

2) An unpleasant or stupid person

- Origin ME: of GMc origin

Some people kiss cunts, some avoid cunts, some avoid kisses.

Its all down to a persons tastes and persuations, much like this thread.

Ask yourself this question magickisses, would he defend you as much as you defend him?

"

Just because its not in the dictionary as yet does not actually mean it does not form a part in the English language

CUNT /KANT/

Noun:

Vulgar Slang

1) A woman's genitals

- Origin ME: of GMc origin"

So, if a person deems another to be unpleasant in their opinion, they can quite easily call them a Cunt and be grammatically correct.

Also Abu was born in Jordan, but his birthplace is now in Israel, so there's also a theory saying he should be deported there.

I wonder how the Israelis would treat him? Hmmm....

"

CUNT /KANT/

Noun:

Vulgar Slang

1) A woman's genitals

So, if a person deems another to be unpleasant in their opinion, they can quite easily call them a Cunt and be grammatically correct. "

He's on a 22 hour curfew. He has chosen to go out when Loose Women is on and stay out until the repeat has finished on ITV+1

Is entering the country on a false passport not illegal?

Is what he spews forth not treason and therefore illegal?

I just wonder if this country is so offensive and shite in his eyes, why did he make such a concerted effort to get into the country on his illegal passport?

"Is entering the country on a false passport not illegal?

Is what he spews forth not treason and therefore illegal?

I just wonder if this country is so offensive and shite in his eyes, why did he make such a concerted effort to get into the country on his illegal passport?

"

what will happen to his jobseekers allowance if he cannot get oput to actively seek work?.

"

My Penguin English Dictionary has it in also... and that's a bit older."

Derogatory term for a woman. Considered by many to be the most offensive word in the English language.

"

Derogatory term for a woman. Considered by many to be the most offensive word in the English language.

"

I didn't actually say it was not in any dictionary . Never ever used by intellectuals.

"Some people kiss cunts, some avoid cunts, some avoid kisses.

Ask yourself this question magickisses, would he defend you as much as you defend him?"

Who said I was defending him? Just trying to find out what British laws he has broken!

"

"

Many streets in Britian were called by the old name Gropecunt Lane, dating back as far as 1230.

Cunt has been used to describe the vulva since at least 1230, and corresponds to the Old Norse kunta, although its etymology is uncertain

"

Just because its not in the dictionary as yet does not actually mean it does not form a part in the English language "

It is vile and incredibly offensive

He should be kicked out of this country, don't need people like him here.

"

Many streets in Britian were called by the old name Gropecunt Lane, dating back as far as 1230.

Cunt has been used to describe the vulva since at least 1230, and corresponds to the Old Norse kunta, although its etymology is uncertain"

That was then and this is now - the "c" word now is only ever used in a derogatory way

"

"

It has another meaning!

CUNT /KANT/

Noun:

Vulgar Slang

1) A woman's genitals

"

Cunt has been used to describe the vulva since at least 1230, and corresponds to the Old Norse kunta, although its etymology is uncertain

That was then and this is now - the "c" word now is only ever used in a derogatory way "

I was merely illustrating that it was indeed part of the english language and has been for centuries.

"Some people kiss cunts, some avoid cunts, some avoid kisses.

Ask yourself this question magickisses, would he defend you as much as you defend him?

Who said I was defending him? Just trying to find out what British laws he has broken!"

He is an illegal immigrant as pointed out by many other posters.

He is wanted in his OWN country for crimes there.

Would you allow someone to stand on your front garden to start a hate campaign against you, only for their followers to attack you?

Would you call the police to sort that crime out?

Would you want the person that started the hatred to go home and leave you alone?

"

It has another meaning!

CUNT /KANT/

Noun:

Vulgar Slang

1) A woman's genitals

- Origin ME: of GMc origin"

3) Incredibly offensive

"Who said I was defending him? Just trying to find out what British laws he has broken!"

i need some advice and was just wondering if you forumites could help?,i need a passport before i go on holiday this year and am thinking i might borrow the passport off my mate from work,i wont be breaking any laws will i now?.

"

It has another meaning!

CUNT /KANT/

Noun:

Vulgar Slang

1) A woman's genitals

3) Incredibly offensive "

Some may find your views offensive for protecting a cunt.

At least this country has freedom of speech and a person won't get stoned, maimed or killed for airing their opinions and beliefs.

If he was in his own country venting his anger against them, how long would it be before he was killed by his own people?

"

It has another meaning!

CUNT /KANT/

Noun:

Vulgar Slang

1) A woman's genitals

3) Incredibly offensive

Some may find your views offensive for protecting a cunt.

At least this country has freedom of speech and a person won't get stoned, maimed or killed for airing their opinions and beliefs.

If he was in his own country venting his anger against them, how long would it be before he was killed by his own people?"

The word "cunt" is generally regarded in English-speaking countries as unsuitable for normal public discourse. It has been described as "the most heavily tabooed word of all English words." And I am not defending him, just wondered what british laws he had broken?

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I'm kind of guessing he would feel safer in prison....maybe his release is an ochestrated move to have the Jordanian Mukhabarat take him out on our soil....that way the British government wouldn't have to take the trouble of appealing against the decision taken by the European Courts?

"I'm kind of guessing he would feel safer in prison....maybe his release is an ochestrated move to have the Jordanian Mukhabarat take him out on our soil....that way the British government wouldn't have to take the trouble of appealing against the decision taken by the European Courts?"

They're not all bad then?

"

i need some advice and was just wondering if you forumites could help?,i need a passport before i go on holiday this year and am thinking i might borrow the passport off my mate from work,i wont be breaking any laws will i now?. "

Pick a good looking mate's passport, you don't wanna look a cunt like a lot of passport pics do.

"

i need some advice and was just wondering if you forumites could help?,i need a passport before i go on holiday this year and am thinking i might borrow the passport off my mate from work,i wont be breaking any laws will i now?.

Pick a good looking mate's passport, you don't wanna look a cunt like a lot of passport pics do. "

a nice clean shaven good looking 21 year olds?,think i will get away with it?,not breaking any laws am i now?.

Torquay

"I'm kind of guessing he would feel safer in prison....maybe his release is an ochestrated move to have the Jordanian Mukhabarat take him out on our soil....that way the British government wouldn't have to take the trouble of appealing against the decision taken by the European Courts?

They're not all bad then? "

The Jordanian Intelligence Agency are renowned to act without mercy, and are not strangers to carrying out assasinations on foreign shores. If they want him that bad they will just as easily pop him walking along Islington high street as back home in Jordan.

The British Intelligence Agency could well turn a blind eye...as they have done in the past when it has suited our national interests.

To be fare he has as yet commited no crime. I think he should be alowed to have his say on what ever brain washing bile he is alleged to follow and believe. He should be invited into the villege hall so to speak of what ever town he settles in.

Let him have his say and then let the public make up there own minds as to weather or not he is a complete nut job and a danger or threat to society as is claimed to be.

All we no is what we are being told via the TV propaganda which is as we all no goverment control at all times. For now all I no is that he is guilty of hear say and not of a crime as such. If he does really believe in all this so called brain washed bullshit then send him packing or just bump him off. What ever the case maybe

"Who said I was defending him? Just trying to find out what British laws he has broken!

i need some advice and was just wondering if you forumites could help?,i need a passport before i go on holiday this year and am thinking i might borrow the passport off my mate from work,i wont be breaking any laws will i now?. "

Some say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit and we all know unless you and your workmate are twins this wouldn't work lol

West Midlands

"Who said I was defending him? Just trying to find out what British laws he has broken!

Some say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit and we all know unless you and your workmate are twins this wouldn't work lol"

ah well,thought i would save the cost of a new passport,they are not cheap you know?.

"

I didn't actually say it was not in any dictionary . Never ever used by intellectuals."

You love making things up and stating them as facts to try and make a point don't you.

Stephen Fry says cunt.

Now will you answer the question... how do you know he hasn't broken the law in this country?

"

I didn't actually say it was not in any dictionary . Never ever used by intellectuals.

You love making things up and stating them as facts to try and make a point don't you.

Stephen Fry says cunt.

Now will you answer the question... how do you know he hasn't broken the law in this country?"

Give me a gun and a licence to kill and Ill pop one into his brain without even thinking about it. In fact they should do what the Russians did when some Somali pirates took one of the oil tankers (which was tie them to their boat and then blow it up)

Torquay

"Give me a gun and a licence to kill and Ill pop one into his brain without even thinking about it. In fact they should do what the Russians did when some Somali pirates took one of the oil tankers (which was tie them to their boat and then blow it up)"

Yeah ok....

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"Give me a gun and a licence to kill and Ill pop one into his brain without even thinking about it. In fact they should do what the Russians did when some Somali pirates took one of the oil tankers (which was tie them to their boat and then blow it up)

Yeah ok...."

what a waste of gunpowder, use a rope it's reusable save the environment I say!

I thought not deporting people to a country that uses torture would be a good thing..obviously some people think it depends on who it is

But then again the British Government don't seem to be doing much to help the British passport holder who's been held in Guantanamo bay for 10 years without a single charge brought against him and who claims he's been tortured.

So,Jordan = Bad..USA = Nah it's ok do what you fucking want

al qatada was a british passport holder when he arrived in this country!,

but it wasn't his own passport he was holding though!.

Blackpool

what I don't get is....

he preaches hate and incites violence towards western democracies....

yet, when its time to do a runner from Jordan cos its getting to uncomfortable...he decides to make home in the one of the countries he despises....

why didn't he fook off to a country with a more sympathetic leaning towards his beliefs like fooking iran,iraq, syria,sudan or even turkey...in other words a fooking muslim country

Torquay

"what I don't get is....

yet, when its time to do a runner from Jordan cos its getting to uncomfortable...he decides to make home in the one of the countries he despises....

why didn't he fook off to a country with a more sympathetic leaning towards his beliefs like fooking iran,iraq, syria,sudan or even turkey...in other words a fooking muslim country

"

I think you may be a little off the mark with Turkey....

isn't turkey secular?

Blackpool

[Removed by poster at 13/02/12 20:57:16]

Blackpool

"what I don't get is....

I think you may be a little off the mark with Turkey...."

I highlighted Turkey as a modern, progressive, demorcratic country being more in tune with "Western" policies But.... a MUSLIM country.

Blackpool

"isn't turkey secular?"

correct...but the main religion practiced is Islam, which is why i believe they are perceived as a Muslim country

Torquay

If you knew anything about Turkey you would know that advocating attacks on the West, either in mosques or on the streets....would find the person doing the preaching being sent to a prison that makes British Jails seem like Butlins, or simply 'dissapeared'....In fact people like Abu Qatada wouldn't be seen in Iran either, they don't tolerate ad hoc street preaching and free thinking Imans, their retoric is state controlled through the Ulama....nor did Iraq before the West attacked them, Saddam would round up muslim scholars and do away with them.

Blackpool

"If you knew anything about Turkey you would know that advocating attacks on the West, either in mosques or on the streets....would find the person doing the preaching being sent to a prison that makes British Jails seem like Butlins, or simply 'dissapeared'....In fact people like Abu Qatada wouldn't be seen in Iran either, they don't tolerate ad hoc street preaching and free thinking Imans, their retoric is state controlled through the Ulama....nor did Iraq before the West attacked them, Saddam would round up muslim scholars and do away with them.

"

really...so your information is from??...your own experiences of living in these countries??...from hearsay?...google?.....

jane...i was just trying to highlight the hypocrisy of qatada in fleeing to this country westwards, and not eastwards to which they would be more favourable countries to his beliefs

"

Stephen Fry says cunt.

Now will you answer the question... how do you know he hasn't broken the law in this country?"

don't patronise me please, you know perfectly well what I am talking about, for some unknown reason you like to pretend to be a bit dense sometimes - I don't know if he has broken the law hence my question over and over again - WHAT BRITISH LAW HAS HE BROKEN?

"

You can have as many opinions as you like, but he hasn't broken any british laws!!

Ok you keep on about how hes not broken any British law

Since when has entering this country on an illegal passport been legal then???? "

Thought i would repost this as i think it may have been missed eariler

Torquay

"If you knew anything about Turkey you would know that advocating attacks on the West, either in mosques or on the streets....would find the person doing the preaching being sent to a prison that makes British Jails seem like Butlins, or simply 'dissapeared'....In fact people like Abu Qatada wouldn't be seen in Iran either, they don't tolerate ad hoc street preaching and free thinking Imans, their retoric is state controlled through the Ulama....nor did Iraq before the West attacked them, Saddam would round up muslim scholars and do away with them.

really...so your information is from??...your own experiences of living in these countries??...from hearsay?...google?.....

"

Just from a half decent education....and the ability to listen.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

actually.... a couple of this here that may have been missed.. or I haven't seen mentions in the thread....

There has been mention of the courts decision... They at no point say he couldn't be deported! lets get this misconception understood....

what they said is that he could not be deported to any country which uses torture to gain evidence to get a prosectuion...

also.... the fella is actually wanted in other countries as well that don't use torture.... and all that one of them has to do is to ask for extradition..... the US for example, Germany would be another...

funny enough the only country that has asked for extridition is jordan.... and jordan say the main evidence they have on him comes from torturing people....

or jordan can sign an argeement saying they won't use that evidence if he is extridited... but then there case falls apart....

the other option is to charge him here..... are you telling me that if he is as bad as everyone says (and i am in any way shape or form saying he isn't!) they could you not get at least a few charges of "incitement to racial or religious hatred" to stick???

but because it would mean that secrets from MI5 would be released the govt don't want to do it.....

you do have options......

Torquay

"

Stephen Fry says cunt.

Now will you answer the question... how do you know he hasn't broken the law in this country?

don't patronise me please, you know perfectly well what I am talking about, for some unknown reason you like to pretend to be a bit dense sometimes - I don't know if he has broken the law hence my question over and over again - WHAT BRITISH LAW HAS HE BROKEN?"

The Terrorism Act 2006

His actions have led him to be imprisoned under this act.

We all live within and in accordance of this Act of Parliament.

"

Stephen Fry says cunt.

don't patronise me please, you know perfectly well what I am talking about, for some unknown reason you like to pretend to be a bit dense sometimes - I don't know if he has broken the law hence my question over and over again - WHAT BRITISH LAW HAS HE BROKEN?"

You mean apart from illegal entry into this country?

Blackpool

"

Just from a half decent education....and the ability to listen.

google it is then....

he is evil no way send him to jorden or katie price or whatever you want to call her lol

Lets keep him and do nasty things to him in prison. Then the euro-nannys might take him off our hands saying we are unfit to look after him.

1) He claimed political asylum so it doesn't matter if he had a passport or not.

2)He's never been charged with and convicted of any crimes

3) We'd be breaking our own laws sending him anywhere that allows torture.

4) No country that doesn't use torture have applied for his extradition.

5) The human rights act protects everyone from torture and false imprisonment, that's not a bad thing.

Throwing people out just because you don't like them. I find some of the views expressed above contemptible but id hardly want you locked up and thrown out of the country! While i dislike everything he stands for and would rather he leaves i wouldn't stoop to breaking a law in a repressive manner to do it.

"1) He claimed political asylum so it doesn't matter if he had a passport or not.

5) The human rights act protects everyone from torture and false imprisonment, that's not a bad thing.

Throwing people out just because you don't like them. I find some of the views expressed above contemptible but id hardly want you locked up and thrown out of the country! While i dislike everything he stands for and would rather he leaves i wouldn't stoop to breaking a law in a repressive manner to do it."

And thats why things like this continue over and over and over again

"1) He claimed political asylum so it doesn't matter if he had a passport or not.

Throwing people out just because you don't like them. I find some of the views expressed above contemptible but id hardly want you locked up and thrown out of the country! While i dislike everything he stands for and would rather he leaves i wouldn't stoop to breaking a law in a repressive manner to do it."

I see a problem. According to them leaked photos from Afghanistan we do torture so we aren't fit to have him. Send him to Belgium.

Throwing people out just because you don't like them. I find some of the views expressed above contemptible but id hardly want you locked up and thrown out of the country! While i dislike everything he stands for and would rather he leaves i wouldn't stoop to breaking a law in a repressive manner to do it.

I see a problem. According to them leaked photos from Afghanistan we do torture so we aren't fit to have him. Send him to Belgium. "

Well we shouldn't, its wrong!

Just been announced he will be employed by ASDA as an Asda Helper to serve the community as he has experience of packing bags.

[Removed by poster at 14/02/12 01:41:31]

"

Well we shouldn't, its wrong!"

The majority of the thread and most likely the majority of the country would disagree with that im afraid

And it surely should be a majority decision??

"

Well we shouldn't, its wrong!

The majority of the thread and most likely the majority of the country would disagree with that im afraid

And it surely should be a majority decision??

"

You think most people would agree with torture? Really?

Not necessarily but defiantly with the deportation

I rally dont think many would loose sleep over where he goes and what happens next

Ya makes ya bed ya lies in it