FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > First encounters.

First encounters.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I don't know about everyone else but we tend to like to meet socially in a neutral venue prior to taking people back to ours. We have been told most people play on the first meet but from our point of view we would rather ensure people aren't psycho stalkers before inviting them back to our home. What do you do regarding first meets with new people?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I meet at home, i get to know people really well first though and then go with my gut instinct, but everyone does things differentely dont think there is a right or wrong way as long as you look after your safety

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

You aren't alone, we very rare we play on first meet, won't say never cos it has happened but our preferance is to meet socially first

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't play on a first meet, meet socially and in a public place for a coffee and chat, see if there is chemistry. If meeting with a couple we all agree to the rules of play before we have the play meet.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

I'd never invite someone to my home without meeting them first in a public place for a social meet.

"You aren't alone, we very rare we play on first meet, won't say never cos it has happened but our preferance is to meet socially first"

We take most of what people say as the truth but until you have had a chat we are never 100% we will like them. I get the opinion some will play whatever and thats not really our thing.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Am I weird to say I have a few social meets before shagging??

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"I meet at home, i get to know people really well first though and then go with my gut instinct, but everyone does things differentely dont think there is a right or wrong way as long as you look after your safety"

Agree, when we want a threesome we exchange messages, talk on phone,meet for filthy sex. So far my gut instinct has been proved right everytime.

pre the internet we just pulled in bars, i dont see it as being that different.

There is no right way, just the way you are comfortable with...

"Am I weird to say I have a few social meets before shagging??"

Not at all! Safety first at all times - and guy's that means you too!!

I prefer to meet at a public place for a drink first.

However, I have been known to meet at a hotel room before.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"Am I weird to say I have a few social meets before shagging??

"

phewwwwww thought I was mad...

Mostly I have met in town first for a drink, but have on the rare occassion just invited them around to the house after chatting on-line, due to extreme hornyness on my part

"I meet at home, i get to know people really well first though and then go with my gut instinct, but everyone does things differentely dont think there is a right or wrong way as long as you look after your safety

Agree, when we want a threesome we exchange messages, talk on phone,meet for filthy sex. So far my gut instinct has been proved right everytime.

"

If you get people round you decide are just not right how do you avoid an awkward situation or unpleasantness?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"I meet at home, i get to know people really well first though and then go with my gut instinct, but everyone does things differentely dont think there is a right or wrong way as long as you look after your safety

If you get people round you decide are just not right how do you avoid an awkward situation or unpleasantness?"

well for me i get chatting to some one over a period of weeks, checked there photos are uptodate or see them on cam, chat to them over the phone, so that when i finally arrange to meet them the only thing that would put me off was if they smelt the one thing you cant tell, but thats never happened. Plus i always have uptodate photos so they too know what they are getting

"

If you get people round you decide are just not right how do you avoid an awkward situation or unpleasantness?"

That has happened before, I'm just honest about it as soon as I know it, but I always make it clear before we meet that it's not a sure thing unless we click. So far it has been fine, we've just chatted over a coffee then he leaves. I always still send a verification to say we met.

With one guy, he even went on my pc to arrange another meet to go to! lol! which was fine by me

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

while there's plenty of things I like hard and fast, rules are not one of them.

From my perspective I find that it's more important to get the selection process right by taking my time in deciding who, when and where I'm going to meet, trying to get a feel for the person or people, playing things by ear, and arranging meets in a way that's both equitable and comfortable for all concerned, than it is to have any fixed rules about how things should go, how far they should go on a first meet, or where it should happen.

I find that the simple act of not being in a hurry to meet will immediately send good vibes to the people who are really worth meeting and egg things along, and put off the people who are either impatient, insane, looking to take you for a ride, or might be less genuine than they might lead you to beleive.

"

If you get people round you decide are just not right how do you avoid an awkward situation or unpleasantness?

That has happened before, I'm just honest about it as soon as I know it, but I always make it clear before we meet that it's not a sure thing unless we click. So far it has been fine, we've just chatted over a coffee then he leaves. I always still send a verification to say we met.

With one guy, he even went on my pc to arrange another meet to go to! lol! which was fine by me "

When people are so easy its a blessing. Some we have met in the past we might have had a problem with if at ours. I guess its all in the initial filtering.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

never happened ...its probably for the same reason we have never had a timewaster...

I meet people at my house, talk to them on the phone first.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"

we would hopefully not end up in that situation tbh, if it happened we would be polite and say so..

would not have someone around we had not met socially before..

not a problem after a social to say thanks but we are not compatible, good luck etc..

anyone who cant take a 'no ty' should seriously look at whether this aspect is for them tbh..

"Am I weird to say I have a few social meets before shagging??

"

I think men forget that. I met one of my playmates three times socially before he felt comfortable to come to my home.

When we did play he travelled across London in the snow...well worth it.

As to the op I meet socially and never play on the first meet. Well I say never, I've done it once four years ago. I was off sick, both my legs bandaged from toe to knee. I was talking to someone on line for ages and he would phone everyday to see how I was. I said fed up and could murder a Starbucks. He said he'd bring me one...he did and I gave him one.

We're still together.

» Add a new message to this topic