FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > conversations on a bus trip!

conversations on a bus trip!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

well i am sat on a bus with lots of people and can hear 2 conversations! One where the worst thing up a womans pussy that they know about is a cucumber and the other is omg ur bald down there! I really dont think they would approve of me! Thank fuck they dont know! Now i am listening to how u cant kiss after oral, wtf? Honestly is this what people r really like! Shocked!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"well i am sat on a bus with lots of people and can hear 2 conversations! One where the worst thing up a womans pussy that they know about is a cucumber and the other is omg ur bald down there! I really dont think they would approve of me! Thank fuck they dont know! Now i am listening to how u cant kiss after oral, wtf? Honestly is this what people r really like! Shocked!"
I want to know what you are doing on that bus

on the way 2 birmingham with a bunch of vanillas! Men and women! Never knew they were such a straight laced bunch!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dare you to tell them you love cucumbers up your shaven flu!

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

I was on a Bus in Newcastle once and a I overheard 2 geordie girls discussing how the previous night one of them had tried anal sex with her boyfriend for the first time.

Girl 1. "did it nee hort?"

Girl 2 "nah - he just slipped sum botter oh is cock an it slipped in champion like"

(I'm no good at typing accents )

love it! If they knew what i had ur mine they would be shocked to the core! Is an aubergine and a tens machine not normal behaviour one has to ask!

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

"I was on a Bus in Newcastle once and a I overheard 2 geordie girls discussing how the previous night one of them had tried anal sex with her boyfriend for the first time.

Girl 1. "did it nee hort?"

Girl 2 "nah - he just slipped sum botter oh is cock an it slipped in champion like" "

phonetically that's not bad at all

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

[Removed by poster at 12/02/12 09:14:55]

A bus???????

You don't need to be on a bus to know peoples view on sex.

At the back of my hairdressers there's a workshop where they make straightening irons and oven. The guys sometimes come in an chat to my stylist. One had just returned from the elections in Jamaica and was saying the new prime minister was mad if she thought she could legalise homosexuality as they'd riot and kill all the batty men.

My stylist said she couldn't understand sodomites either or putting your mouth on private parts. They turned to me and said these people are sick...why play with bottoms.

As she had just taken the straightener out of the oven to do my hair I thought it prudent to keep my own counsel.

Oooh if they knew...

"You don't need to be on a bus to know peoples view on sex.

At the back of my hairdressers there's a workshop where they make straightening irons and oven. The guys sometimes come in an chat to my stylist. One had just returned from the elections in Jamaica and was saying the new prime minister was mad if she thought she could legalise homosexuality as they'd riot and kill all the batty men.

My stylist said she couldn't understand sodomites either or putting your mouth on private parts. They turned to me and said these people are sick...why play with bottoms.

As she had just taken the straightener out of the oven to do my hair I thought it prudent to keep my own counsel.

Oooh if they knew... "

........ I imagine you must have blushed!

» Add a new message to this topic